Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Liz smiled as she came into the room her arms laden with bandages and some pain medication as well. The nurse had been very kind and understanding. She had wondered what sparked such sympathy from the woman, but she took it in kind.

Coming home to find Bob, dead asleep but fully erect had been an interesting treat. She set down the bandages, laying out a clean one for when he woke, and two if the pain meds. They’d not only ease his pain, but help with the fever control as well, which was good. She pressed her hand to his forehead as she moved on to the bed next to him. Still hot.

Gently she slipped her fingers under his thin gown, and trailed them up his pulsing member. She wondered what he was dreaming of to make him so stiff in his sleep. Laying her head gently on his shoulder, she began to stroke, softly pulling on his erection, stroking the skin, and working to ease his body into giving her a release.

Bob was dreaming of that first night as he felt himself starting to wake. He resisted waking. this dream was too beuatiful. But it was odd waking seemed every bit as plesureable> he could feel warmth next to him and softness and oh his cock was so hard and thepleasure of it. His eyes opened and he found him self looking in Liz's eyes. he smiled broadly and shot thick gobs of cum i a long arc splatering them both and the head board and pillows. He laughed them grimmaced as his ribs reminded him of where he was and why. He kissed her softly and licked the cum from her face. "Oh my sweet Liz" he said."Thank you for staying with me."

Liz smiled at Bob. “I’m not going anywhere. I don’t trust you’d stay put if I did leave you alone for more than a few minutes.”

She kissed his lips gently. “You’ve been pretty pent up the last few days, I hope that you feel better now.” She winked at him as she found a tissue and cleaned up some of the more obvious gobs of fluid. She turned back to him. “I have some pain medication if you need it, and then I will fix you some oatmeal for breakfast. Unfortunately more soup is on the menu for later.”

She smoothed her fingers over his brow. She knew they had things to talk about but she didn’t want to ruin this moment of peacefulness that they were sharing. She’d seen a lot of hurt in his eyes, and knew at some point he’d need to ask questions to ease his mind.

Bob perked up at the mention of food, even soup, in fact especially soup. Being as hungry as he was, nothing had ever tasted so good. He waited while Liz went to the kitchen and when she returned with the oatmeal, he saw a tired look of concern on her face. "What is troubling you?" he said hoarsely between bites of oatmeal. "Are YOU alright?" He knew she wasn't but he asked anyway. "what is the matter?" he asked with an expression that said he wasnt giving up till he got an answer.

Liz smiled as she lifted a spoonful of oatmeal to Bob’s lips. “I am fine I promise. Just concerned. You are still running quite the temperature. It may be a sign of an infection.”

She gave him another mouthful, taking the time to choose her words carefully.

“If it infects I won’t be able to do anything about it here, you’ll have to have more help than I can give.” She kept her tone light.

But she was worried about her job too, all this trouble was not good for the image of the campus masters library. She hadn’t heard from work, but knew going in to face them was going to not be pleasant. She sighed softly, the weight of the world was on her shoulders so it felt and there was nothing she could do to ease it.

Bob took her hand in his, and looked at her deep in the eyes. " Its not all about me and I know it. I will heal in time. You know it. now whats the trouble, your as bad as I am. I cant do nuch to physically help you right now, but I can listen. Please don't take that away from me." He pulled her to his chest with surprising strength, and held her close, waiting for the tears he knew should come, if she would only let them. He had cried, now it was her turn.

Liz didn’t resist as Bob pulled her into his body. She took a deep breath inhaling his scent as she nestled into him. She kissed his chest.

“It is right now very much all about you,” she said softly her hand rubbing his abdomen. She let her fingers draw patterns in his skin, softly stroking and caressing his body. They trailed along the inside of his hip following the lines of muscle and massaged against his inner thigh back up to his abs. Her mind memorising every angle of his body as she played. She looked up at him, her eyes dark with emotion.

“I should change your bandage. It’s going to hurt like crazy, but once things are dressed better, it should hopefully hurt less to change them.”

She handed him the pain meds and then slowly eased herself away from his warm embrace. Working as tenderly as she could she removed the crude packing she had set against his injuries. She winced as she had to tug harder than she wanted to release it from his angry skin.

Smoothing a cooling slave over the edges she replaced the new fresh bandages and tapped them into place. She sat back and looked at her handy work. Not too bad if she said so herself. She settled back into his arms.

“I hope you know you’re stuck with me for a while.” She said playfully, trying to lighten the direction their conversation was going.

"Liz you are impossible" he said laughing till it literally hurt. Really we are a pair." He understood that she WAS hurting, and she wasn't going to talk about it any more tahn he was going back to the hospital. For the moment at least though life was on the mend for them both, although slowly. They were almost asleep in each others arms when the doorbell rang.

They both looked at each other with a sense of dread. Who could it be. Robert couldnt get up so he was forced to let Liz answere the door. When the door opened, there stood Maxine. "I'm sorry to intrude. I got fired at the hospital, and when I was packing my things, I just had to ask how Bob was. They said he was at home and in your care. May I see him for just a moment? A tear streaked her face, I just need to say thankyou to both of you. You saved my life that day."

Liz opened the door with trepidation. Part of her tensed ready to face her worst nightmare, but when it registered who was on his door step, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Please,” she said gently motioning her in to Bob’s house. “I’m sure he would love to see you. He’s not in the best of states. But follow me.” She lead Maxine up the stairs towards the bedroom pausing in the hall before reaching it. She turned to the other girl, and gave her a huge tight hug.

“Thank you for not following through on his instructions, I’m just sorry you ended up violated, and now fired because of an unhealthy obsession.” Liz pulled away hoping the other woman could see the pain and sympathy in her eyes.

She turned the handle to the bedroom door and poked her head in. “Baby, you have someone here who would like to see you.”

Liz moved into the room and revealed Maxine standing behind her. She welcomed Maxine into the room, smiling at her encouragingly as she slowly made her way to Bob’s bed side. Liz stood at the foot of the bed, her arms wrapped about herself, as she watched the nurse lean in and give her lover a lingering kiss on the lips.

Bob was startled. He didnt know what to say or how to react. Liz hadn't prepared him for a visitor much less a woman, he was still weaing the gown and was almost exposed beneath it. The intensity of her kiss caught him completely of guard. He may have been injured, but as Liz well knew, some things were working just fine, mabe a little to well for this situation. finally collecting himself he managed to say "I hope you are ok. The police said you were molested, I hope that SOB rots in jail for it!" The anger rose in him momentarily. " Sit down" ... he patted the bed. He could tell she was curious how his wound was doing. "go ahead, take a look" he said.

Liz smiled playfully as she watched Bob’s reaction to Maxine’s kiss. She could see him twitching under the thin gown he wore. She watched as the nurse gently lifted his gown to inspect the wound. The slight friction of the gown against his skin making his cock twitch even more. Liz winked at him as he caught her eye, a flush on his cheeks. She watched as Maxine gently poked and prodded at his side, causing a hiss to escape from him.

Liz craned her neck. “It’s not infected is it?” She trusted the woman’s opinion more than her own knowledge. Though when Bob spoke about John, she froze. She wondered if Maxine knew what had happened to him, and if she would tell Bob, as she ran her fingers over his body. Liz watched as the nurse moved her hands skilfully over Bob’s skin, she bit her lip in amusement as the nurse brushed against his groin, causing it to jump to life once again.

"You dont know!" Maxine blurted out in surprise. "know what?" Bob asked. "He killed himself, he was immasculated by his wound. When he found out, he commited suicide" as Maxine said this she seemed momentarily to forget Liz was in the room as her eyes fell on his cock which she had now teased to an erect state. "I came here to thank you for that"

Liz watched the interesting dynamic playing out between her lover and his nurse. He was a very attractive man, especially to a woman in need of a hero.

She watched as Maxine’s fingers brushed more brazenly against his pulsing shaft, as she said she wanted to thank him. Liz moved to the other side of the bed, and sat down across from her, facing Bob. She caught Maxine’s hand in her own, and wrapped it about Bob’s shaft, stroking it up and down, letting her know it was okay.

She smiled at Bob’s surprised look at the sensation of two hands working along his shaft. Liz winked at Maxine, as she took her hand away, and gently massaged Bob’s thigh as the other woman continued to tease him. Liz could feel the tension building through his muscles. She leaned down and kissed his lips softly, as the nurse continued to pull on his body.

She replaced her hand back over Maxine’s and smiled as Bob hissed in pleasure.

Robert was confused and excited, he had never experienced anything like this before, and even though Liz obviously knew what was going on, he was still nervous about it. He looked into Liz's eyes for help, but got only a devilish smile. Throwing caution to the wind he lookjed over to msaxine just in time to see her begin unbuttoning her blouse. as the buttons parted he was surprised to se she wasnt wearing a bra. lifting his head gentlly she put him to her breast.he looked over at Liz who just smiled, so he began suckling eagerly.

Maxine held Bob’s head to her breast like a newborn, loving the feel of his lips on her. She had needed to give this man something, and while she didn’t have a lot, she could give her body, freely in appreciation. She smiled gratefully at his partner, she understood the motivation, it was clear in her quiet encouragement.

Liz watched as Bob teased the other woman’s nipples with his mouth. She moved down the bed and leaned in letting her mouth take the place of Maxine’s hand, both of which were buried in his hair as he suckled her. Liz gently licked and teased at his hard shaft, before taking all of him into her mouth. She sucked and rolled him teasing and applying different amounts of pressure with her tongue. She pulled her mouth off her lover, and smiled at Maxine who had been watching her.

“Switch?” she asked playfully, Maxine nodded, and Liz rose to move and take over her position. She tugged her t-shirt off as she sat down in the warmth left by Maxine’s body. She watched his face as the other woman replaced her mouth along Bob’s thick shaft.

Seeing his eyes roll in pleasure only then, did Liz offer him her nipple.

Bob was in total exstacy. He couldnt ever remember feeling so safe and warm and overstimulated. He had tried to lay still but now his hips were rocking involuntarily as he buckked in Maxines mouth while his own was now completely full of Liz's much larger nipples. Maxine was stradling his torso with her ass facing him and Liz sat at the head of the bed, his head cradled in her lap and her large tits were in his face. Bob's left hand brushed Maxine' thigh, and though he could not see her, he followed her thigh up and massaged her pussy throuh her thin hospital greens. This elicited a loud moan from Maxine even though muffled by his large cock. He reached up over her ass, which was easy with his long arms, and grabbing the waist of her greens, pulled them down her thighs. He felt for panties but found none and immediately set about exploring the warm wet spot between her thighs.

Bob put his right hand under his head, and up the summer skirt Liz was wearing, and pushed her panties aside. He slid his finger deep into her pussy and once it was wet enough pulled it out and back and massaged her rosebud. The aroma of Liz's excitement was too much for Bob and he fired a full load deep down Maxine's throat. She choked a little but swallowed and came up smiling.
As Maxine came up for air, Bob pulled her up next to him, and tucked her under his left arm, her naked breasts against his chest, and her greens still down around her knees. Maxine kicked the greens off her legs and onto the floor.

Bob then turned his full attention to Liz and slid his wet finger inside her ass while replacing it in her pussy with his thumb. He sucked hard on her nipples and gently massaged her vaginal wall which was now trapped between his thumb and middle finger. He looked in her eyes, and disengaging from her nipple, quietly said "thank you".

Liz watched him pull Maxine into his embrace and smiled. Her lover had enjoyed himself, and that was all that mattered. She sighed as Bob worked his fingers in and out of her body, gently she pulled his fingers from her body, and lay down beside him on his free side. Liz danced her fingers over his semi hard cock, as he played with Maxine’s nipples, smearing the glistening fluid from her body onto the other woman.

Liz smiled at the other girl across Bob’s chest. She understood what a gift of thanks this was for Maxine to give, especially after what she went through with John. Liz found Maxine’s idle hand on Bob’s chest and gently brought it to her breast, offering the tight nipple to Maxine’s fingertips. She heard Bob gasp, as Maxine began massaging it between her fingertips. Liz had to admit, this was not how she had planned to spend the afternoon, but knowing he was enjoying himself so much, she wanted to ensure he got every bit of the show they were putting on for him.

Bob couldn't decide which way to look. Either way was a delight. Seldom had he been this close to one naked woman, much less two!. It didnt take him long to figure out that because he had lonng arms, his hands would lie neatly over their pussy's without any need of stretcing or strain. his hands did what came naturally and he was soon exploring on two fronts. This required concentration on a level, he had never experienced, but was more than willing to attempt and soon both his hands were thoroughly sticky. Kissing was more difficult, but just as rewarding as he returned first one kiss then the other in turn. To add to his stimulus overload the two women were making out across his chest. He couldnt help wondering how mucch of that was for his benefit and how much was true chemistry between him, but either way the prospect was wonderfully erotic to him. while the thought of liz with a man drove him crazy with anger, this was strangely endearing and erotic. he took a moment to concentrate on Liz, kissing her with a passion that seemed to drive he to a new level of enthusiasm, and Maxine taking the cue crawled across his chest and sucked her nipple in her mouth. massaging the other in her fingers. Bob meanwhile was stimulating her in all three holes, one with his tongue and the other two with Thumb and middle finger. As maxine crawled on his chest her pussy just brushd the head of his cock now nestled between her thighs.

Liz watched as Maxine took the initiative to straddle Bob. She kissed his lips as the other woman began working his cock into her pussy. Liz felt the moment Maxine’s body fully accepted Bob, as he tensed with the sensation. Liz kissed him harder, nipping at his lips as Maxine began riding his shaft. She kissed his jaw, then to his ear, softly whispering.

“How does it feel? Having my lips on you but another pussy wrapped around you? Can you feel how wet I am? That’s all from watching you.” She licked his ear as she kissed him hard. Liz moved her hips rocking into his fingers as he stroked her, the thrusts of his hand matching the rocking penetration of Maxine riding his cock.

Liz broke away from him for a moment, looking at Maxine, her breasts bouncing as she rode him, watching her pussy reveal and then swallow Bob’s thick shaft, she winked at the other woman, gently licking her lips as she nodded her approval. She could feel Bob beginning to tense again. She leaned down back to his ear.

“You’re going to cum aren’t you? I want to see you fill her, I want to see you enjoy her, fucking you, while I watch.” Liz kissed his lips again, her tongue exploring his mouth as he moaned, nearing what she hoped would be an orgasm like he had never experienced before.

Bob was near frantic, his lips quivering against Liz's. He couldn't believe she was doing this, but he knew that very soon she and Maxine would both have their wish. Liz's lusty voice in his ear encouraging him, Maxine's wiggling and gyrating as she rode him were having their effect. Liz was hot now and he knew it, her pussy soaking his hand completely. Maxine for her part had completely soaked his groin. He tried to resist cumming wanting this feeling continue indefinitely. He clutched at Liz's pussy, and held her face to his. His body stiffened, and shuddered his hand trembling deep in Liz's pussy. A wave of heat and pleasure flowed down his body as he released and his cock throbbed within Maxine. He cried out with pleasure bucking her hips wildly. Liz's breath became ragged,as she watched. Robert collapsed, his body, but not his cock, limp between the women. MMMMMM thank you, Maxine purred, this time not for his defense of her, but a much more personal gift. Maxine and Robert both turned their attentions to Liz....They wanted her to share this moment and she wasn't far away. Maxine licked her way down Liz's body to her clit and sucked it between her full lips......

Liz watched as Robert came inside Maxine, the look of ecstasy on the woman’s face mirrored by the satisfaction in his, was a very sweet treat, and one that had made her incredibly wet to watch. She hissed as Maxine’s lips kissed down her naked body, to her throbbing pussy.

Liz’s hips moved as Maxine pressed her mouth to Liz’s clit, then flicked the tip of her tongue into Liz’s wet folds. As Maxine licked and flicked at her pussy, Bob leaned into her, sucking on her nipples and alternatively kissing her lips. Liz didn’t think she could take any more sensation, until his strong finger found it’s way to her waiting and aching pussy as well.

“Ohgod,” was all Liz could say as Bob’s finger stroked in and out of her along side Maxine’s teasing tongue. Her body started to tremble. She pulled Bob’s face to hers, kissing him hard, her tongue exploring his mouth as she moaned, whispering between harsh ragged breaths, “I’m going to fucking cum...” Her body began to tense, and she pushed her hips to Maxine's face and Bob's finger as she arched her back.

As Liz finally surrendered and released she nearly squeezed the life out of Bob's thick thumb. He knew her muscles were strong, but he was shocked at just how strong. As her body quivered against his side and he kissed and sucked her nipples, His eyes met with Maxine's as she continued to suck on Liz's clit. Maxine's eyes grew wide as Liz squirted and gave he a mouth full of girl cum. Maxine swallowed quickly and her eyes lit up again in aparent pleasure. As Liz began to relax, Bob pulled Maxine back up under his arm. After kissing Liz deeply, he turned and kissed Maxine, the taste of Liz heavy on her lips. The three rested calmly and driffed into an exertion induced nap.

Liz had a restless nap, her mind was in several different places at once. The afternoon had left her mind to lust in her sleep, but to her dismay the face of the lover was obscured, leaving her with a sense of dread that only nightmarish dreams can do.

She woke before Maxine and Bob, disentangling herself, she quietly grabbed her clothes and padded down stairs. She pulled out her cell, and placed a quick call to work. Liz sighed a breath of relief. She still had a job thankfully, and yes they were covered tonight, but would need her back tomorrow. She hung up. At least that was one worry off her plate. S

he padded to the kitchen window, and looked out over Bob’s yard. Dreams usually didn’t bother her so much, so this feeling was odd. She shook her head, and turned back to begin making a chilli for dinner for all of them.

Not too spicy, as Bob was still recovering, but something hearty and savory. She concentrated as she worked, trying to figure out the new course of things for her and Bob.

Maxine woke next to find herself still tucked under Bob's arm. She snuggled in a minute, liking the feeling. Remembering their afternoon romp she couldn't resist lifting Bobs robe and having another peek. She felt naughty, but it didn't stop her. She was surprised to find Bob was hard and wondered just what he was dreaming about. she felt a tingle between her thighs at the sight. "A little touch would do no harm" she thought, "nothing serious." She gently wrapped her tiny hand around Bob's cock her fingers barely touched. It was soo hot and hard. The tingling grew within her and soon she felt new wetness forming between her pussy lips. She wanted it so bad, but this was Liz's boyfriend, wasn't it. Coming to her senses, she got up and slipped her clothes on. She could smell chili cooking downstairs.

She went down and talked to Liz. "He's still asleep, but hard as a rock" she said. "He must be dreaming of you. Let me finish here, why don't you go wake him up. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you!"

Liz laughed lightly at Maxine’s description. She touched the woman’s face gently.

“ I have a feeling it’s you he’s dreaming about. “ She winked at Maxine, knowing how turned on Bob was by her.

“I’ve got everything under control here. I was going to make some quick corn bread, should take about 45minutes, and you just have to mix everything together and put it in the pan.”

She smiled as Maxine turned to making the bread. Liz’s mind wasn’t in the right place, but she hoped by having a moment with her lover she could wash away the lingering tug of the afternoon nightmare.

She made her way up stairs and to Bob’s side. She smiled seeing him hard, and still asleep. She slowly stripped out of her clothes and crawled back in under the light bed covering, pressing her naked body to his. Gently she began teasing his balls slowly.

Back
Top Bottom