Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Robert was almost terrified at Liz's question, he would either need to tell her or commit a lie by omission, that was sure to be made immediately apparent the first time Liz and Maxine got together. He knew Maxine could not keep her news a secret. "we need to talk a minute" Robert said, sitting down at the library table. " Maxine is at the doctor's office. The OB's office. We think she is pregnant." Bob looked down, but then met her eyes and said, This changes nothing about my feelings for you. You are my first and dearest love. How do you know that you aren't pregnant also?" he asked. Hoping the thought would make a difference, but doubting it would. He felt helpless, and at her mercy, he was not prepared to give her up.

Liz gasped softly. Maxine pregnant?! She felt the tug of dread in her heart. He said it didn’t matter now, but she knew...she’d seen his soft side; a baby would melt him into a pool of willing and loyal jello.

She shook her head gently at his question. “I’m not,” she took a deep breath and then gently kissed his lips again. A saddness tugged in her heart, she felt nearly guilty that she'd been relieved earlier when her monthly friend had shown up.

“Congratulations my love.” She whispered trying to hold back her tears.

She was happy for them both. For as much as she knew Bob didn’t want things to change the element of a child would certainly do that. Liz smiled at him.

“I really need to get back to work, I’ll see you when I get home and we can talk about this then, okay?” She smiled, hoping the movement was enough to appease her lover. She needed some time to think.

Bob was terrified when he heard her words "congratulations" he knew they were not sincere. He had just cut the heart of his true love and he knew it. " Oh Liz, I'm so sorry, I wanted so much for you to be pregnant too. Why couldn't it have been you? "
He kissed her gently and hanging his head turned to go. How could he hold together? he thought. If she left him what would he do? he walked dejected back to his car, and drove home to the empty house to wait for Maxine, and the doctors report.

He was sitting on the sofa when she bounced in the house full of cheer. He didn't want to rain on her time of joy, but he needed her help. He had no one else to turn to. "Sit down a minute Maxine," He said, "we need to talk".
He kissed her lovingly and hugged her to him. "how did it go at the doctor's?" he asked. " it was wonderful I have a surprise." Maxine said nearly bubbling over. "what surprise? Robert asked wondering what it could be. "I had an ultrasound and there were two. Were going to have twins! and I'm already 11 weeks along. Robert looked shocked. he did some quick math in his head, the twins weren't his, they were John's!

He decided not to tell her. It was better that he didn't, but he definitely needed to tell Liz.

Liz smiled sadly at him. Nodding as she turned away. She focused in on her computer as she heard him leave. Her mind wandered the rest of the shift, thinking about being pregnant, about being a parent.

She’d never really thought of kids, but then she’d never really had a reason to. And now her love was having a child with someone else. She sighed and was just about to turn her computer off when it pinged alerting her to an email.

She opened her in box and read the note. She nervously chewed at her lip, as she closed everything down for the night. This was going to change everything.

Bob waited nervously for Liz to return home. He had already seen Maxine off to work, and and now just waited for his true love to come home. He had news to share. He met her at the door, almost unable to contain himself.

"Oh Liz I'm so glad your home, I just got some important news. Maxine has been pregnant 11 weeks, That is what the doctor told her today. Do you know what it means??? It means the baby is John's not mine., She was pregnant before we ever had relations.

I know you were thinking, you had to go but now that's not true. Please don't even think of going Please?

Liz was lightheaded. The baby was John’s? She wasn’t sure how she felt about that news; if it was a relief or more of a heart break. She sat down heavily beside Bob, her hand in his lap. She turned and looked at him. The fear in his eyes so deep, she wasn’t sure if what she had to say next would add to it or relieve it.

“I looked at two new schools. One of them has asked that I come down for an interview. I want to go. To see what they are offering. It’s not an acceptance; it’s just keeping options open. If i do the interview the least they can do is say no, but if they say yes, well, then...”

She paused as she gently squeezed his hand. How could she tell her lover that the sight of Maxine pregnant with John’s child would hurt as much as if it was Bob’s? Her rational side knew she’d not be able to accurately describe that sea of emotion raging in her. She smiled softly at him, a touch of sadness in her eyes as well.

Bob looked as if he'd been stabbed in the back, how could she consider career over love. There was no understanding this for him no reconsciling it. He loved her. In his mind that was all that mattered. that was all he could think of. he was crushed, and shattered. "Awww Liz! was all he could say. I loved you with all I had." Tears rolled down his face and he walked away to Maxine's room and laid on the bed. he pounded it with is fist until the frame collapsed, and layed on the broken bed crying his shoulders heaving. He didn't know what to do where to turn. He was a simple man, all he knew was to love, to protect. In the end he had nothing but hurt.

Liz watched him walk away, leaving her. He’s used the past tense. He had loved her, but not anymore. She had known that from the moment Maxine had woven herself into Bob’s constant companion and willing slave. But to hear him say loved, in the past tense, it did shatter her heart more, as though it wasn’t broken enough.

She stood.

Silently she made her way to the door, and slipped on her shoes. She grabbed her purse and her car keys. Closing the door behind her quietly, she went to the car. Unlocking it with the key she got in, and sat there. How had things gone so wrong? She hadn’t accepted the position yet, she just wanted to hear the offer, to see the school. She’d gotten him back into school to help him, and yet, he couldn’t extend her freedom to seek better things. Sighing, she turned over the car, and left, driving herself home to her cold empty condo.

Maxine had heard the commotion and had seen Liz leaving. As the other woman turned back upstairs she had only one thing in mind, to find her master and make him forget the other woman ever existed.

Maxine walked in the room to find Bob laying on the bed sobbing. She had seen Liz leave, and putting two and two together, she figured there had been some kind of a break-up. SheHe thought she loved him, laid beside his heaving body and rubbed his back. "What ever it is, we'll get through it together, she said. We have a baby to think of." She still thought the baby was Bob's. "when Bob heard her words it just made him cry harder, Not only was was Liz leaving, but now he would have to raise a rapist's child. He couldn't tell Maxine, it would crush her, and when he'd told Liz aparantly she didn't care. All she could talk about was a new job in another town. Why was she looking anyway? He thought she loved him, but now a job in another town was more important. He had been counting on Liz's help and love, and now he would have neither. He lay there in dispair, but Maxine stayed by his side trying he best to comfort him. It was beginning to sink in. She might not be Liz, but at least she still loved him.He sat up and pulled her into his lap, and hugged her, drawing what strength he could from someone so small. He realized that she had a big heart though. He didn't understand why, and he had fought it at every turn, but aparantly this was what Liz had wanted.

Liz slept in her dark and lonely room. She couldn’t understand why he had reacted so badly. It wasn’t as though she said yes. And the fact he had reacted that way irked her. Yes, she was in love with him, but how dare he not be happy for her, and want to hold her back, then have the gall to tell her he had loved her. She silently fumed in her sleep. So much so that when she woke, showered and dressed she had made her mind up that she’d take the job regardless, just for spite.

She made the 5 hour drive to the small coastal town. The drive was elegant in the fall colors, by the time she reached the city limit she was calm and collected. Resolved and determined she found the offices of the Dean and went in for her interview.

~~
Maxine curled her body about Bob’s. She had the determination and faith that this baby was his. She knew the possibility existed it could belong to that police officer John, but her heart said it was Bob. Period. When he pulled her into his lap, her heart soared. She nestled into his arms kissing his neck gently, as she traced patterns along his nback. She was determined in this absence of Liz she would make Bob hers, completely. She leaned up and flicked her tongue over his ear and nibbled it gently.

“We should celebrate with a long hot soak in the tub, wet, and naked together,” she whispered softly, smiling at the pulse of his flaccid cock at the suggestion.

Bob wasn't yet in a mood for celebration, He had lost some one dear to him, and he had no idea why. He felt as though Liz had just walked away. It left him a bit afraid of giving himself wholeheartedly even to some one he knew as well as Maxine. She was beautiful, and so sweet in her submission, and his body naturally responded to her. But he had had even stronger feelings aboiut Liz and she had left him, seemingly for no reason. The old feelings about women, which Liz had broken down were beginning to return, and he wanted to just pull away, quit school, and find another job as a custodian somewhere. At the same time he knew without doubt, that her baby was not his, and that someday that would have to be dealt with. He followed Maxine to the tub, but his heart wasn't in it, and his mind was on the troubling events of the day, and what might lie ahead.

Maxine licked her lips as she slowly undressed Bob, and lead him into the tub. She was so pleased to be alone with him. Her small fingers worked magic as she slowly undressed him, letting her flesh slide over every inch of his skin until he stood before her naked.

She knelt at his feet, as she helped him remove his pants. Looking at him, she gently ran her tongue over his flaccid flesh, teasing his member awake, before taking ti deep into her mouth. She was so appreciative of this man as her master and protector. She wanted to make sure he forgot about the other woman. She’d show him that she was the one who deserved his attention and his undying love.

She slowly began bobbing her head, tasting his flesh as she stroked her mouth along him.

Bob was morose, he needed to grieve his loss. "please stop" he said. "Just hold me please. I love you Maxine, but I love her too, I told you that, but it seems she doesn't love me. I need some time to heal from that loss, If I ever can. I will always love you, but I need your help now, not to forget her, but to forgive and release her to go he own way. Please just hold me . He pulled her into his lap, and tried his best to find comfort from his grief.

Maxine let Bob pull her into his lap, as he sat. She stayed for a moment, then gently stood, coaxing him to the tub.

“I understand, but we should still use the water rather than waste it,” she said reasonably.

She gently tugged him to stand and then get into the tub. Once he was settled she joined him. The flatness of her belly beginning to round with the babies with init, her breasts heavy and fuller than before. She sank into the water behind him, letting him lean against her chest. She slowly caressed the wet chest hair, as her fingers trailed soft patterns along his skin.

She let her fingers dip below the water to stroke his belly and the sensitive skin below his belly button. She sighed as the weight of him pressed against her pelvic bone. She knew he needed comfort, so she continued to touch and stroke his skin gently, avoiding touching his shaft. She wanted to show her master she was capable of so much more than being just his breathing sex toy.

Bob slowly began to relax, her touch was soft and soothing, and that and the warm water slowly started to melt away the pain, Though he felt guilty about it Maxine was making it difficult for him to remain sad. He wove his large fingers in her tiny ones, and soon found himself wanting her where he could see and touch her. He leaned forward, and pulled her from behind him and into the space between his legs. He wrapped his arms around her, and held first her mildly swollen belly, and then her engorged and swollen breasts, and couldn't help imagining that the baby she carried were his own. Holding in his arms gave him great comfort, her tiny body cuddled up against his broad chest. " I love you Maxine, he said, Thank you for being here for me."

Maxine smiled. She was winning. She curled herself into Bob further. Her little hands began stroking his skin in a tender sensual rhythm. She was going to make him want her, need to fuck her before they left this tub. Slowly she let her fingers slip over his wet cock beneath the water.

“I love you too,” she whispered as her hand slid firmly and surely over his cock, stroking it. She couldn’t believe her luck in Liz walking away from this man, and she fully intended on capitalizing. Her lips pressed against Bob’s softly, then demanding as she stroked him, cutting off any protest he might have had. The water lapped against their bodies as Maxine moved her hand up and down, squeezing to make him grow harder, as her tongue darted in and out of his mouth.

“Oh Bob,” she moaned softly against his lips.

Bob's passion slowly overcame his pain, and he met her kisses with stronger ones of his own, pulling her tight against his chest, enjoying the feel of her now large breasts against him. Taking her hips in his hands he lowered her slowly over his now hard cock groaning softly withleasure as he felt her pussy streatch to accomodate him. When she had bottomed out on him, he took a breast in each hand and gently massaged her nipples, as he rolled his hips forward pushing deeper inside her. "Oh Maxine!" he cried out. "your so beautiful" he said.

Maxine buried her head into his shoulder so he couldn’t see the grin on her face. She clenched her muscles as she gently moved her hips, stroking his thick cock. The thought of the babies inside her body driving her to a level of need and passion she’d never felt before.

As she moved in the tub water sloshing about them, she focused on the feel of his body joined to hers. Nothing was more fulfilling than that. She moved letting her breasts caress against his chest, as she pulled back to look in his eyes. She smiled as she watched him.

She was winning.

PickleChiffon said:
Maxine buried her head into his shoulder so he couldn’t see the grin on her face. She clenched her muscles as she gently moved her hips, stroking his thick cock. The thought of the babies inside her body driving her to a level of need and passion she’d never felt before.

As she moved in the tub water sloshing about them, she focused on the feel of his body joined to hers. Nothing was more fulfilling than that. She moved letting her breasts caress against his chest, as she pulled back to look in his eyes. She smiled as she watched him.

She was winning.
As Bob looked down on her tiny body, and her swelling breasts, he had a hungry look in his eyes. Her curves had filled out a bit with her pregnancy, but this only made him want her all the more. he groaned and arched his back, yielding to the ministrations of her tig pussy as she rode him like the raging bull he was about to to become bucking up hard inside her and finnaly cumming with a shuddering release.
As he sunk back into the tub and let her lay aginst him her full breasts massaging his chest.

Maxine basked in the beauty of him laying spent beneath her. Her body still throbbed about his. She stroked his face, and then his head, before she set to washing him. She ensured she stroked and caressed every inch of his skin. She leaned down whispering in his ear.

“I love you, and I love that you are mine.”

~~
Liz wandered around the campus after her interview. It was a beautiful spot. Large old trees provided a beautiful canopy to the well manicured grounds. They were offering her quite a bit more than her current position, plus a flat on campus for her accommodations. That alone was worth considering. She wandered through the main square of the campus. Maxine was having John’s baby.

She still felt a pang of jealously at that. But she knew if it had been Bob’s the jealousy would have been worse. Picking a large full oak, Liz sat down underneath it’s branches. She loved Bob, she was sure of it. But she knew that this job was something she needed for herself. If he couldn’t see it as something to develop her further, and only as her abandoning him, there really would be no helping them.

She sighed as she leaned back against the tree. She had to wait for them to say yes she’d gotten the position, but she was certain she had. Now it was a matter of telling Bob she wanted to move

Bob was beginning to be more comfortable with Maxine and her simple but sweetly submissive ways. Though at first he had found her total devotion to him almost odd, he was finding it evermore endearing. He could ask anything of her, and within her ability she would willingly comply without question. She never questioned his motives or thought for a moment whether it suited her desires or not. She only thought of him. He had thought it selfish to accept such devotion in the past, but was now beginning to understand, that for her, his happiness meant complete fulfillment, and without it she was devastated. It was a position most men would have envied, but for Bob, it had been a learning experience, that only now was he beginning to master.

He still thought of Liz and what might have been. Despite what she had done, he hadn't stopped loving her. He had simply resigned himself to the fact that something had changed. He was no longer a priority to her. She had chosen furthering her career over living together, and though he respected her desire to better herself, he couldn't help but be saddened by her choice. Everything she said and did seemed to him to be calculated to to push him away and toward Maxine, and that was what he found most troubling. She seemed to him to be forcing his hand.

He was in love with two women, and they could not be more different. That he could love them both seemed to him almost impossible, except when he compared it to the thought of giving either one of them up. After considering his options, and that which he could control, he set on a plan, If Liz found work in another city, he would find a school there and speak to the dean about a transfer, even if it meant the loss of his scholarship. He knew Maxine would follow him anywhere, so if Liz would not stay, he would go, and take Maxine with him. It might mean slowing down his studies so he could work, but he wasn't about to let Liz run away.

Maxine could see Bob was deep in thought, even as she ran her fingers over his body. He just didn't quite seem all there. “What's troubling you? “ she asked with a concerned voice. “If I wanted to move, would you come with me?” He asked. “You know I would follow you anywhere, I love you.” she said.
Bob smiled and kissed her, “I love you too.” He said. He hugged her to him enjoying the feel of her naked body against his. “Please don't worry about my leaving. I will always take you with me where ever I go.”

Liz felt her cell phone vibrate. She pulled it out of her pocket. It was the University number. She answered it, and after a short conversation, she hung up. Now it was time to make the drive home.

She looked at the time.

It had been a five hour drive to get to this campus. And now it was nearly 4 in the afternoon. If she left now, she’d be home by 10pm at the latest. She made her way to the car. She’d go home tonight, and talk with Bob. She hoped they could come to some kind of resolution. She needed to take this job, to get out of where she was at. There were just too many ghosts. A new town, a new start, it would help she hoped.

Liz stopped for a coffee, smiling flirtatiously at the barista. He was cute and had a beautiful smile. She accepted her latte with the extra espresso, winking a thank you and then slipping back into her car. She took a sip, and then made her way out to the Interstate. Turning up the music, she rolled down a back window to keep a flow of crisp air in the car. Setting the cruise, she settled in for the long drive home.

Bob got up out of the tub, and let Maxine dry him off. She seemed to enjoy doing so, and it was a pleasant experience for him. He walked into his room and got dressed. As he walked by Maxine's room, he saw the collapsed bed and looked it over. He got some tools and began to work on it. As he worked on the bed, he thought about why it was broken. He wished his broken heart could be fixed so easily.

He got the bed repaired, and saw Maxine off to work with a kiss and a hug. He now faced what he hated most about this situation, sleeping alone. It made his heart ache for Liz. he wished she were there with him, as he had thought she would be. He still loved her deeply, and the hurt wasn't going away. Maxine could fill the void for a time, but it always came back with a vengeance, especially when he found himself faced with an empty bed.

he had a plan should he finally know what she planned to do, but being alone, and not knowing was almost more than he could stand.

Bob’s house was dark, save for two lights, one on the main floor and one in the master bed room, when Liz pulled up to it at 9:45pm. She had made very good time. She got out and stretched before heading into the house. She took her shoes off, and gently padded to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water, drank it, then poured another, before making her way up stairs. She ducked her head into the master bed room

“Bob?” she called softly. “I’m home?” she was tentative. She wasn’t sure if she even belonged here anymore, if he would still welcome her. She moved into the bedroom further, looking around. She paused as she set down her glass on the night table on her side of the bed. She moved to the ensuite. It was empty.

Turning back to the main room she nearly jumped out of her skin. Her hand flew to her throat as she gasped, clearly startled.

Bob stood in the doorway to the bedroom from the hall, his face was ashen, and blood flowed freely fom a cut on his left wrist. "Liz! I'm sorry! I thought you had left me for good!" he said as he slipped from consciousness and fell to the floor. If left unattended he hand barely minutes to live.

Back
Top Bottom