Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

As she kissed him more he felt he had his answer. He looked forward to the moment when she actually said it. He smiled. Every time her lips pressed against him, wherever it was, it filled him with warm feelings. Then he heard her say it. Say that she wanted to be his girlfriend. It made him even happier than he had thought. A look of pure joy on his face, he looked into he eyes for a moment. A few seconds passed and he closed the distance between them again and he kissed her again. This time it was a full kiss, his lips pressed tight to hers, filled with emotion. That physical connection and emotional connection at the same time.

As he moved in for another kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him closer to her. She loved the feeling of his lips against hers, of his hands on her. She didn't want this moment to end. "You're so cute." she said and smiled, leaning into him, running a hand along his neck and back. She kissed him back, passion and caring dripping from her lips. She slid her tongue out slowly and grazed his lips with it as she searched for an opening to his mouth.

He held the kiss as his arms wrapped around her gently. The embrace made it even better. Then he felt her tongue brush against his lips. He smiled and parted his lips. He let her have access to his mouth and his tongue started to play with hers. His eyes shut and he let the feelings of passion just take over. His hands started to caress her back tenderly. A soft moan escaped his lips. He was amazed at how good it felt to be kissing her in that way. They hadn't been dating for long, but it just felt right to be like that with her.

She felt her heart racing as their tongues met and his hands wandered along her body. She let her tongue dance along his softly, hands resting on his hips as she climbed onto his lap, facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him deeply. "Andrew..." she whispered, moving her mouth to his neck, tailing kisses along his neck. "This feels so perfect." she finally said, looking into his eyes longingly. She knew they were moving a little fast, but it felt so right being with him.

Their hearts and minds seemed to be on the same page. He felt her move onto his lap. He pulled her a little closer. When she said his name he felt even better. She kissed along his neck. His eyes shut and he let out a content sigh that turned into a soft moan. When she stopped his eyes opened again and he met her gaze. Her words were very true. He had no response, at least not verbally. He leaned back in and placed a soft kiss to her lips. He then trailed more kisses along her jaw until it ended. He was just under her ear. He moved his lips the short distrance and nibbled her earlobe gently, sucking lightly on it for a second. Then he spoke very quietly in her ear. "You are so amazing. You make this perfect." He was truly enjoying the moment. He was ready to go as far as she felt she wanted to go. He didn't want her to feel rushed though. He would not push her any further than she felt comfortable with.

Claudia smiled as he pulled her closer and moaned lightly. She wanted him, and she was pretty sure he felt the same way. She kissed him back and shifted slightly so her crotch was pressed up against his. She let out a soft sigh as he started to suck her earlobe and she tugged at the hem of his shirt, wanting it off. She blushed at his words and smiled. "You make it even better." she said and finally pulled his shirt off, tossing it onto the floor. She smiled at him and shifted her weight slightly. "How far do you want to go?" she asked him, making sure he was on the same page as her.

When she shifted she hit a really good spot. He felt himself start to get hard, a bulge beginning to form in his pants. He found himself wanting her, but not sure if she would be ok with it. Until she pulled at his shirt. Then he was fairly sure they both wanted to do the same thing. Her words made him smile more. His arms lifted up, letting her pull off his shirt. In answer to her question he wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her down enough that she could really feel the quickly growing bulge. He ground it against her a little. Then he spoke quietly in her ear again. "I think that should tell you enough. You have made it get like that quite easily." He grinned and nibbled on her earlobe some more. His hands slid under her shirt and caressed her back softly without any cloth in the way. In doing so he also slowly pushed her shirt up her body.

She felt his cock growing inside his pants and smiled a bit as she leaned forward against him. She shivered as he whispered in her ear and kissed him deeply. "Yeah, that definitely tells me we're on the same page." she said and laughed lightly, trembling lightly at his touch. She had had sex before, but never had she felt the fire in each nerve ending that she felt now. "Well, I'm glad you like what i have to offer." she whispered back, biting his earlobe gently, nibbling it. She closed her eyes as his hands moved up her shirt, fingers running along her spine. She felt her panties dampening with want. "Wait 'til you feel what you did to me." she said, a small, playful smile on her face. She moved her hands to his chest, leaning down and kissing his shoulder softly.

When she kissed him he knew she liked his answer. He definitely liked what she had to offer. Her next comment filled him with pleasant images and caused his cock to twitch. He was already rock hard because of her and it felt as if he would burst out of his pants at any moment. His hands slid around her body and he unbuttoned her shirt. A moment later he pulled it off and tossed it aside. He looked down and smiled at the sight of her lavender bra covering her breasts. It was amazing. His hands slowly slid down her and reached her skirt. He slowly pulled it off and spotted her panties. She had matching underwear. He looked up into her eyes and smiled. "You are so sexy."

She kissed him roughly as he took her clothes off, shifting so he could toss her skirt on the floor. She blushed at his words and smiled. "I'm glad you think so Andrew." she said and moved her hands to the button of his pants and started to undo them, slowly sliding them off of his hips, wanting to see his member. She smiled at him and licked her lips, moving to undo her bra, letting the fabric slip off of her D cup breasts. She moved back onto his lap once his pants were off and pressed her dampened panties against his crotch. "You're pretty fucking sexy yourself." she whispered, moving to kiss his neck gently, biting softly.

He moved and shifted to let her pull off his pants. His eyes drifted down as she removed her bra. Her breasts were marvelous. Every detail of her seemed perfect in his eyes. His now freed dick twitched again. He was rock hard, above average in length and thickness, but not so much that he looked abnormal or had any diffculty. He felt the damp sensation on his shaft as she moved back down. He let out a soft moan. That repeated at the sound of her words and the feeling of her kiss and gentle bite. She had him so turned on that precum dripped from his tip. He spoke through ragged breaths. "Ohh, I can feel it now. You are so wet. And your body is just so amazing." He slowly moved his hands over her breasts and he started to massage them, purposely rubbing against her nipples as much as possible. He continued to speak. "What do you want to do now? I think I know, but I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you want to do or want me to do."

She smiled as he sat naked and she moved on top of him. She let out a soft moan as his cock brushed against her panty-clad pussy. She reached down and stroked his cock gently, running her fingers through his precum and and licking them off. "I want to suck this wonderful dick of yours." she said and moved slowly off of his lap, kneeling in front of him on the floor. She looked up at him before licking his cock gently, moving her mouth to engulf the head, sucking gently as she moved her hand to his thighs, bobbing her head gently on his shaft. She looked up at him to see his expression as she started to move a little faster on his cock.

He gasp a little when he felt her hand wrap around his shaft. Watching her lick precum off her fingers made him want her more. He wanted to do whatever it took to make her feel good. She surprised him by saying she wanted to suck his cock. In his experience girls didn't do that voluntarily. He could only watch as she moved to the floor. The moment her tongue touched him a moan escaped his lips. His eyes stayed focused on the sight of her gradually taking more of him into her mouth. He was amazed by how much she seemed to like it. She was also better at it than he could have imagined. He wondered how much of his nine inches she could take without a problem. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair since it was really the only place he could touch her easily. He let her go at her own pace though.

She smirked as he moaned at her tongue touching his cock and moved him further into her mouth. She moved her hands to play with his balls, massaging them as she sucked his cock. Little did he know that she was a master at giving head. She worked her way down his shaft before she paused for a second, relaxing her throat. She slipped him further into her mouth, finally starting to deep throat him. She soon had him completely in her mouth, sucking roughly as she bobbed her head quickly on the shaft. She looked into his eyes, looking for his reaction at this. As she deep throated him she continued to massage his balls.

Everything she did was womderful. She made him feel better than he ever had before from someone sucking his cock. She really stunned him by taking him completely into her mouth. Her throat felt great. When she had taken all of him inside and he felt her lips at the base it was more than he expected. He looked into her eyes. His heart was pounding. He wasn't going to last much longer. Her hand rubbing his balls had his orgasm getting closer and closer. When he could barely handle it any more he groaned and warned her. "Ohhh Fuck! Claudia! I'm going to cum!" He looked down at her, not sure what she would do next. She only had a short time to do it. He knew that at any moment he would erupt.

Claudia smirked up at him as he groaned and told her he was gonna cum. She moved her mouth up his shaft, sucking harder, wanting to drink his cum down. She continued to massage his balls, wanting to help him along. She bobbed her head a little more as she closed her eyes. She moved her head up on his shaft and sucked hard at the head, moving her mouth down slowly as she sucked, trying to milk his cum out of his cock. "How is that baby?" she whispered before moving back to suck him.

He let out a long moan. "Damn. That feels so good. So close" The words had barely left his lips when he knew he was past the point of no return. She was sucking so hard he knew it was going to be a big load. He hadn't really done anything in quite some time so he had a lot saved up. He groaned just as he reached his climax. His cock swelled for just an instant before the first pulse came. His thick load shot into her mouth and down her throat. His fingers got tangled in her hair and pulled as he gripped tightly just by reflex.

She moaned as he pulled her hair, drinking up his cum. She hoped he would pull harder, loving the feel of guys pulling her hair. She continued to suck as he shot his load, licking the head as she drank down his cum. She loved the taste and looked up into his eyes, moaning a bit. She opened her mouth and let some of the cum drip down her chin as she swallowed most of the warm, sticky seed.

He started to relax after his orgasm ended. He looked at her and saw her swallowing it. She seemed to get every drop. She looked really sexy and sounded as if she had really enjoyed it. The little dribble of cum on her skin just made sure he stayed hard. He smiled and boldly leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. When he pulled back he smirked. "You are amazing. But now it is my turn. Make yourself comfortable wherever you want and let me have my chance to make you feel good. You don't get to touch my cock again until I've been allowed to make you cum, got it? No faking either, I'll know."

She licked the drip of cum off her chin and nodded, a small smile on her face. "Alright Andrew." she said and moved onto the couch, spreading her legs a bit. "Oh believe me, I know you'll be able to tell if I fake it." she said and smiled playfully, not giving any more detail. She watched as he moved to kiss her and she let her lips press against his. "I'm ready babe." she said and smiled, looking up at him as she laid on the couch, heart pounding in anticipation.

He moved to let her stretch out on the couch. He looked between her legs and saw how damp her panties were. He grinned and looked into her eyes. Her comment confused him, but he didn't care. After kissing her one last time he moved between her legs. He reached forward and slowly started to pull her panties down. It exposed her pretty pussy. She was clearly wet. He got her panties all the way off and then tossed them aside with the rest of their clothes. He started by slowly trailing his finger up the inside of her leg until he reached her soft lower lips, it brushed over them, picking up some of her juices. He finished by pressing against and flicking her clit. He then lifted his finger and licked off her juices. He smiled and licked his lips. He looked into her eyes again and kept that contact as he leaned down closer and closer. Finally he kissed her pussy lips gently and started to lick all over the area, cleaning up her juices. He wasn't in a rush. He wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. He'd only hurry if she asked him to.

She watched as he moved her panties down, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. She felt her breath catch as he trailed a finger along her slit and licked his finger clean. "Taste good babe?" she asked, watching him move closer and closer to her pussy, moaning as his mouth landed against her cunt, juices dripping onto his tongue. "Fuck... Andrew!" she moaned out as he licked her pussy clean. She felt her breathing become more ragged and she spread her legs a little more. "A...Andrew, please... baby... please keep going." she said, pushing her hips upwards so he pussy was pressed against his mouth.

Andrew loved the sound of her moans. They got him going more. She spread her legs and her pussy pressed up against him. He grinned. It was clear what she wanted. He licked around the outside a little more, teasing. Then he finally pushed his tongue between the soft folds and inside. He reached his hands in and spread her legs more, then spread apart her pussy lips. The sight, smell, and taste of her were divine. She was so soft, and her moans sounded so sweet. Every sense worked together to make it even better. He pushed his tongue as deep inside her as he could and moved his tongue around. He licked up as much of her juices as he could. After a little while he paused and looked up at her. "This is such a naughty, dirty little cunt. What does it want? What is making it so wet? Is it my tongue? Or is it thoughts of what could happen later?" He grinned and kissed her pussy lips then he started to suck on her clit. One of his fingers slowly pushed its way inside her.

Claudia bit her lip and arched her back, her eyes closing as he pushed his tongue inside of her folds, licking and tongue fucking her. Her breathing became more ragged and she pushed his head against her cunt a little more, loving the way his tongue was working her pussy. She moaned and looked down at him as he spoke. "I want your cock in my fucking pussy!" she cried out, clenching her fist as he began to suck her clit, feeling her orgasm approaching. "I'm almost there babe." she cried out as he pushed his finger inside of her. "Ohhh god... more, please." she begged, gripping her tits and massaging her nipples, loving the feel of his mouth and fingers working her cunt. "Please keep going..." she moaned, looking down at him.

Hearing her cry out that she wanted him inside her just made him want to make her cum sooner. He sucked harder on her clit. Two more fingers slid inside her pussy and he fingered her fast and deep. With her clit firmly between his lips he clamped down onto it with his teeth. He bit gently and held it in place as he swirled his tongue around it and flicked his tongue against it as hard as he could. His eyes looked up at her as best he could. He did everything possible to send her to her peak. Seeing her helping by playing with her tits was just another really sexy sight she had given him so far.

Back
Top Bottom