Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

She was never the best at math and having Andrew on her mind for the entire class didn't especially help. She loved how every time they kissed it sent shockwaves through her. At least when 80 was with him it wouldn't mean the same to 80 as it did to her. She bit her lip. But It'd mean the same to Andrew... he wouldn't know the difference... she said. Even though they looked the same Claudia wasn't realizing the most important aspect of the two of them. They were pretty much polar opposites. If he liked her as much as he acted like he did he'd be able to tell the difference like that. She was lost in thought when her professor called her. "Huh?" she said, snapping to attention. "I'm sorry, something was on my mind." she said. She finished up the class with minimal distractions and then headed for her car, driving home and starting her homework as she waited for 80 to get home.

Andrew went home a lot earlier than he normally did that day. He got homework done slowly. He kept being distracted by thoughts of Claudia. He really wished he could think of a way to get Kyle not to take some of the dates. He knew his brother was stubborn though. He would just have to suck it up and hope his twin didn't screw things up. He didn't talk to Kyle that evening. He was doing his best to keep the meeting with Claudia that day and the date for lunch the next day a secret. That night he slept well with thoughts of Claudia and thoughts of their kisses.

The next day Andrew got ready for the day. He was really looking forward to the British lit course and for lunch after it. He knew it was only a casual date, but it was still a date. He dressed nicer than he usually did for school, but it was still casual clothing. When he got to their class he made sure to save a seat next to him for Claudia. He usually didn't pick a spot in the back of the class, but he decided to do just that. He realised that if he was distracted in any way by the girl next to him, even if it was just because he was looking over at her a lot, he didn't want it to bother others or disrupt the professor.

The next morning Claudia rolled out of bed and hopped into the shower washing her hair and body before getting out and drying herself off. she wrapped herself in the towel and walked to her room picking out a black pleated skirt and a pale blue buttoned up shirt to wear for the day. She threw on a pair of lavender panties and a matching bra and walked back into the bathroom to curl her hair and do her makeup. After another 45 minutes she was ready for the day.

She and 80 walked out to the car, driving to the campus. "You have to take the bus home. I'm going out after class." Claudia said. "When do I get a shot with him?" 80 complained. "Soon." she said simply and parked the car as they arrived at the campus. Claudia made her way to her British lit class and smiled as she saw Andrew saved her a seat. She slid into the seat and smiled at him. "Hey, how're you today?" she asked.

Andrew saw the beautiful girl enter the room and smiled. He pulled his bag off the chair and set it under his seat. He was glad she was there with a little time to talk before the lecture started. "I'm doing great today. Have you had a good day so far?" She really looked good that day. He was glad he had picked back row seats. He was sure he would have a hard time not looking over at her at least every few minutes. He had tried to describe her in detail to Kyle, so he had an idea, but words couldn't really describe her well enough. He was sure Kyle would be surprised the first time he saw her. Either that or he would come home and tell him that he was crazy and that she must just be beautiful in his eyes. Either way, to Andrew, she was simply stunning every time he saw her since their date.

Claudia smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, it's been going pretty good. Woke up a little late so I'm glad I got here on time." she said and laughed. She looked over at him and brushed a curl out of her eyes. "You look really nice today." she said as she took her notebook and a pen out. She also grabbed her Lit book out of her bag and placed it on the table. "So where do you want to go get lunch?" she asked him just as the professor walked in and started setting up for class.

Andrew made sure the prof wasn't about to start as he took a second to consider lunch options. He came up with a few ideas and smiled over at her. "Well it depends on how much time you have after class today. If you only have an hour or so then the cafeteria here would probably be easiest. If you have a couple of hours we could go somewhere in town. If you have more time than that, maybe we could go to a store and get some groceries. Then we could go to my place or your place and make lunch and hang out there. We could also spend some time working on our project. We can't forget about that. So, what would you prefer and how much time do you have?" He had all afternoon. Wednesdays were a day where he was busy in the morning, but got the afternoon free. He made up for that easy schedule with a busier day on Thursday.

Claudia thought for a bit about what was going on today and smiled to herself when she remembered 80 was working today. "We can head to my apartment." she said and smiled. "I have nothing planned." she said. She was actually looking forward to hanging out with him for another couple hours alone. After she answered the professor started the days lesson and she started to take notes, stealing glances at Andrew every once in a while. She never felt this lovestruck over anyone sop quickly, but there was honestly something about him.

Andrew didn't really have a chance to say he was happy with that option since the prof started lecturing right away. He nodded as the best indication he could give. He tried to focus on the class, but his notes ended up a little messy because of the distraction next to him. He didn't really look down at his page very often. Whenever he wasn't looking at the front of the class he was glancing over at Claudia. He had good enough notes to study off of though. When class ended he quickly tucked his things into his bag and picked it up. He smiled at Claudia. "Shall we go? We can go to the store just off campus to get some stuff to make lunch. Then you will need to lead the way to your place, unless you drive to campus. Then you can drive. I take the bus since it is cheaper." He was happy, looking forward to seeing her place. She had been in his already.

Claudia noticed he kept looking over at her and smiled a bit. After class she packed up and stood up, walking to the door with Andrew. "I drive." she said. "So you can ride with me if you want, my apartment isn't too far from here." she said. She knew 80 would hate her for taking the car, but it didn't bother her all that much. She was just wanting to have a good time with Andrew. She led him out to the parking lot and smiled as they got to her car. "Yeah, the bus may be cheaper, but I don't like taking it unless absolutely necessary." she laughed a bit. "All those people make me nervous." she unlocked her car and got in, waiting for Andrew.

Andrew walked alongside Claudia toward the parking lot. He spotted her car there and smiled. It reminded him of that first kiss, before she had needed to drive away in that car. He snapped out of his thought when she discussed the bus. He laughed with her and nodded. When he heard the clicking noise from the car unlocking he opened the door and got in next to her. He first directed her to a grocery store nearby where they could pick up some things to make lunch. It likely wouldn't be anything complicated, but he liked the idea of them working together to make the meal. It just sounded like something fun to do. He walked with her through the aisles of the store, looking at what was there and thinking about what to get to make. He suggested getting some buns and stuff to make sandwiches and then some vegetables to possibly make a salad to go with it.

Claudia smiled as they wandered through the aisles of the super market and smiled as they picked up food items. She got roast beef, provolone cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato, oregano and some rolls before heading up to the check out counter. She smiled at him and put the items on the conveyor belt, taking out her debit card and paying for the groceries. She headed back towards her car, putting the bags in her trunk and unlocked the doors for them again. She got in and buckled the seat, waiting for Andrew to get in before heading to her apartment.

The choices for food were good ones. He was sure they would really enjoy their lunch. Once the groceries were paid for Andrew walked with Claudia out of the store. He got into her car once she had unlocked it. He sat there and watched as she drove to her place. He was quite excited to see her home. When she pulled up outside he looked around. It seemed nice. He helped her by getting the groceries from the trunk. He held them in his arms and looked at her. "Lead the way. Let's get this lunch going. I'm not sure about you, but I'm starting to get a bit hungry."

Claudia led the way up to her apartment and unlocked the door her Australian Shepard puppy, Cheyenne, yipping as it ran to greet her. "Hey Shy!" she said and picked up the little dog. "This is Andrew. You want to say hi?" She smiled and closed the door. The living room was a pale blue color with brown leather furniture and a big screen TV. She then led the way into the kitchen which had a black and white theme. "Can you unpack the bags? I have to let Cheyenne out." she said and smiled at him.

Andrew followed her up to her door. He heard the dog barking and smiled. He chuckled when she introduced the dog to him. He looked around at the nicely furnished apartment. He was impressed. She had definitely decorated well, or had someone decorate it nicely for her. In any case she had done a good job of making it look good. His apartment felt bland by comparrison. He followed her into the kitchen and set the groceries down. "Sure, I'll get started."

He pulled the groceries out of the bag and set them all down on the counter. He spread them out and organised them so they could easily make their lunch. He set the empty bags aside, unsure of what Claudia wanted to do with them. He found a bread knife and started to cut the buns in half. He felt surprisingly at ease for being in Claudia's apartment for the first time.

Claudia let her dog out onto the back porch and then walked back into the kitchen, smiling as he was already starting to slice the buns. She picked up the buns and walked to the toaster and toasted the buns as she got out the ranch dressing from the fridge. "I usually make my roast beef sandwiches with ranch, but if you want mayo I can get it for you." she said and smiled. She got the buns from the toaster and started to make the sandwiches. "Do you like onion and tomato on your sandwich Andrew?" she asked, knowing 80 didn't. She might as well check before screwing up his lunch. She pressed against his back lightly as she moved to grab a knife from the drawer. "Sorry." she said and smiled at him.

Andrew turned and smiled when he heard her rejoining him. They worked together to get everything ready. He opened packages and laid things out. Her suggestion of ranch on the sandwiches was something he had never even considered before. He thought about what he wanted and then started to turn to answer her. When he felt her press against his back he stopped and let her move first. Then he turned and smiled at her. "Don't worry about it. My fault anyway. I think I'd like to try ranch. And onion and tomato for sure. Just make the sandwich as you like it and I'll try it. Don't worry, I'm not a picky eater." He smiled and helped her make the sandwiches. He found the plates and grabbed two, setting them down on the counter. Then he found some glasses. He held two and looked at her again. "What should we have to drink with these? Not sure what you've got."

She smiled and finished making the sandwiches moving the plates to the dining room. She shrugged. "I have sprite, coke, Lemon berry Hawaiian Punch, apple juice, milk, and water." she said. "Just get what you want out of the fridge." she said and smiled, grabbing some napkins. "If you want you can grab me a can of sprite." she smiled. "That'd be awesome." She smiled and sat down, waiting for Andrew to sit down before eating. "So, what do you want to do after lunch?" she asked.

He listened to the options for drinks and was surprised by how much variety she had. His fridge had only two or three options at any one time. He opened the fridge and got two cans of sprite. He opened them and poured them into the glasses and then carried those to the table. He sat in front of the other plate and then handed her a glass of sprite. "We could get some work done on our project first. Then we could hang out for a while, I don't know what you have that we could do. Maybe a movie or tv, or anything you might want to do. We could also forget about the project for now and just hang out." He shrugged and took a bite of the sandwich. It was surprisingly good. The ranch added something he hadn't imagined.

((Ranch on roast beef is actually really good. I recommend it lol))

She took a sip of her sprite and smiled, wiping her mouth with the napkin. "To be honest I'd rather just chill with you, we have tome to work on the project." she smiled a bit. "And we can watch a movie, that cool. I'll let you pick this time since I picked the movie at the theater." she finished her sandwich and stood up to start cleaning. She put the lunch meats and veggies away before letting her puppy back in. After that she started washing the dishes. She sat back down at the table to wait for Andrew to finish so she could clean that up before they chilled and watched the movie.

Andrew was very happy that she picked the option of not working on their project. He realised that they would have to likely work seperately on it because he would have a hard time working with her in the same room. As he ate he thought about what movie to watch. He didn't know what choices he had, but he considered different genres. He wondered what would be best to see together at this point. He ate slowly, giving himself time to decide. When he finished his sandwich he stood up and helped her clean.

After they finished cleaning and everything was put away he went with her to the livingroom. He searched through the movie options and then finally picked an old drama. It had a bit of comedy and a decent amount of romance, but it was mostly just a nice story. He took a seat on the couch and smiled at Claudia. He hoped she would like his choice.

Claudia sat on the couch after everything was cleaned up and smiled at Andrew. "Looks like a good movie." she said. She curled her legs to the side of her and leaned against the arm of the couch. She wanted to curl up next to Andrew but wasn't sure if that'd be moving too fast. She sighed and pushed some hair behind her ear. She'd dated before, but it was so different when she actually cared a lot about the person she was seeing. She didn't want to fuck anything up between them before it actually had a chance to take off. If he wanted to initiate something she'd be more than willing to cuddle with him or something, but she didn't want him to get the wrong idea about her. She was petrified of screwing this up.

Andrew watched Claudia sit. She was near him and that was nice, but then she curled up with the arm of the couch. She seemed so far away because of it. She was leaning away from him. He wondered if some of what they had was already fading. In the theater they had held hands the entire time. He wondered if there would be any contact between them this time. At first he worried about it. The movie started and he sat there a little stiffly, hardly moving at all. He was barely paying attention to the movie with how much he was thinking about her and what was going on. Eventually he came to the conclusion that she might be worried about what he might think depending on what she did. He smiled and reached over. He took her hand in his. He was fairly sure she wouldn't mind that to start with since they had done it before. He watched carefully to see her reaction.

Claudia smiled as he reached over and took her hand. She shook her hair out of her face and smiled. "Sorry... I didn't want to do anything that might scare you off." she said and moved a little closer to him, but not necessarily leaning against him. She held onto his hand, lacing her fingers with his and rubbing the side of it with her thumb. She then shifted so her arm was pressed against his, hand in hand she watched the movie with him. It seemed like a good movie, but she was so preoccupied with the feeling of her hand in his that it was hard to think of anything else. After a couple minutes she leaned over to kiss him, a small smile on her face. "I love spending time with you." she said, smiling sheepishly.

Andrew saw her pretty smile and relaxed. He leaned back in his seat and his breathing calmed down. His heart was still pounding, but for a different reason now. He was really happy that she was sitting closer. This time they had no arm rest between them. They could be as close as they wanted. When she shifted so their arms were together it made it even better. The more contact they had, the happier he was.

He felt her move and he turned to look at her. His eyes met hers and he saw what she was doing. He smiled. Her words struck him deeply, giving him a wonderful warm sensation. He reached up with his other hand and placed it softly on her cheek. Then he leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips. When he pulled back just a little he looked into her eyes again. "I love spending time with you too. I...I want to make it official. Will you be my girlfriend?" He felt his cheeks turn a little red. He knew what their relationship felt like already, but he just wanted to say it. He wanted it to be official and spoken between them. He also wanted to be able to really call her his girlfriend.

Claudia leaned against him more, smiling as he moved to touch her face. She pushed upwards into the kiss when her kissed her and she moved to be slightly on her knees. She wrapped her arms around him and continued to kiss him softly, moving her lips across his face, down to his neck. "I would love to be your girlfriend." she answered, a smile on her face as she leaned back and smiled at him. "I would love to be." she brushed her hair out of her face and blushed a little, her heart pounding with excitement.

Back
Top Bottom