Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

She finished her water and smiled. "Well, I have nothing planned for tomorrow and I don't work until 3 Monday afternoon, so I guess the later showing works for me." she said and smiled at him. She looked at the clock and sighed. "Well, I gotta get home and let my dog out. She doesn't like to be alone for long periods of time." she smiled at him and brushed her hair out of her face. "It was helpful working on this, hopefully we do good on it." she said and smiled as she started to gather her things.

She walked to the door and smiled at him as she opened it. "I'll see you tomorrow around 7:30. Wanna meet here or at the movie theater?" she asked him, slipping her shoes back on her feet as she got ready to leave. She couldn't wait to tell 80 that she had hooked him. Soon their plan would be underway.

Andrew could hardly believe how well things were going with Claudia. They were getting along quite well and setting up the date seemed to have no real problems. When she said she had to go he was clearly a little disappointed. He understood though. He couldn't expect her to stay all day. He nodded. "Ok, yeah, it was good getting some work done. I am sure we will do well." He helped tidy things up and made sure she had all her things.

He got up and went with her to the door, wanting to be polite and see her out. He leaned back against the wall casually and considered her question, then shrugged. "Why not meet here, then we can go to dinner. I have a nice place in mind. A small cafe. Nothing too fancy or too casual. The movie theater is not too far from there either."

Claudia smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow Andrew." she said and left the apartment, waving over her shoulder at him as she walked to the elevator. She headed downstairs and got into her car, heading back to her apartment. When she arrived she entered and called out to 80. 80 came downstairs and smiled. "So?" she asked.

Claudia told her about what had happened and their plans for tomorrow. 80 smiled. "So we got him?" she asked. Claudia nodded. "We got him." she sighed and flopped on the couch. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail and stretched. "He's really cute. I think you'll like him too." she said and smiled.

The next day Claudia did some chores and worked on homework until 5:30 rolled around. She grabbed a red Anberlin tee shirt and a pair of black shorts, along with her bra and panties, before heading into the bathroom to get ready. She washed up and got out of the tub, drying off. She got dressed into her purple bra and panty set and pulled on the shorts and tee shirt. She sprayed on some perfume lightly and looked at her reflection deciding to wear her hair down today. She straightened her hair and put a barette on the right side of her hair before doing her make up. She did her eyeshadow and eyeliner before putting on a light pink lip gloss. She checked her phone and noticed it was now almost 7. She left the bathroom, gathered her things and walked to her car, saying goodbye to 80 before driving towards Andrew's house. She called him to let him know she was on her way.

After Claudia left Andrew closed the door and returned to the couch. He thought about all that had just happened and how lucky he felt that it had gone so smoothly. He leaned back in his seat and just relaxed. For the rest of the day he really didn't do anything. When Kyle returned Andrew didn't tell him about what had happened, but Kyle could read his expression easily. He smiled to himself, glad that his suggestions had worked. He didn't realise that she had been the one to ask first though.

The next day Andrew worked hard on some projects and then just hung out with his brother. He finally told him about the date and the events of the previous day. Kyle was surprised to learn about her asking. He realised his brother was lucky to have that one. He didn't mention anything about the deal yet, he would wait until the relationship was actually established. He knew that to get something good he would have to be patient.

When it got closer to time for the date Andrew showered and made sure he was nicely groomed. He wore a t-shirt and a nicer pair of jeans. He used just a little aftershave. He was ready by the time he got the call from her. He said goodbye to his brother and went outside to wait for Claudia. He realised she was likely driving. His apartment wasn't too far from downtown. He figured they could go in her car or she could park and they could walk to the cafe and to the theater. The second option would mean walking back to his apartment in the dark so she could get her car, but he knew the streets well enough and he knew it was safe walking between the movie theater and the apartment.

Claudia arrived at his house and saw him sitting outside. She smiled and slowed to a stop in front of him, opening her passenger window. "Hey there!" she said as she parked, getting out of the car. She smoothed her shorts over her legs and walked over to him. "You ready to go?" she asked him. "And how do you want to get there, drive or walk?" she honestly didn't mind either way. She smiled at him and brushed her curls away from her face.

He was actually really handsome today. Not that he wasn't before, but the way he was dressed really showed a different side of him. She shifted her purse to her other arm and smiled. "And what's the name of this cafe?" she asked him, wondering if she had heard of it before.

Andrew stood up as he saw Claudia's car pulling in. He gave a small wave and smiled as she greeted him. When she got out of the car he was surprised again at how good she looked. He stood there with his hands casually in his pockets. "Hey, yeah, I'm ready to go. It isn't too far away, I think walking would be nice." He smiled at her and thought to himself that it might be a good time to take up gambling. The sight of her reminded him how lucky he was that this was going so well. She was really a beautiful girl. More than just her body being attractive. Plus, on top of it all, she had a good personality, at least it seemed that way. He didn't really know her too well yet.

They started walking down the street. He made sure to be walking on the side closer to the road. It was what all gentlemen should do. He thought for a moment about the name of the cafe. He knew it more for its location and its reputation. Then he recalled the name. "The cafe is called Angelina's. I've only ever been there a couple of times. It has a good reputation though. So, tell me about yourself. What brought you here for school? Why did you decide on English as your focus?"

Claudia smiled at him as they started walking into town. It was a gorgeous night, the wind blowing lightly, her hair shifting in the wind. "Hmm I don't think I've heard of Angelina's before." she said. But then again when I go out to eat it's usually Saladworks or something." she laughed. "I'm addicted to their salads." she said laughing lightly.

"As for why I picked English? I don't like concrete thinkng... I much prefer having the ability to be creative when it comes to life." She shrugged. "I want to be an author when I get a little older. Maybe have a couple of anthologies of my poetry." she said. "What about you?" she asked. "Why'd you pick English?"

Andrew chuckled softly as she commented on her usual restaurant choices. He was similar. He didn't go to cafes or any restaurant that might be considered even a little bit classy, at least not unless he was on a date. That hadn't happened in some time. He wasn't nervous at all though. Clearly she was interested in him if she had asked him to go out. He listened to every word she said as she explained her decision to go into English. He gave a nod, understanding exactly what she meant.

When she asked him the same question he replied right away. "I'm the same, liking the ability to be creative. I have always loved literature and being able to write. I am not sure if I will try to be an author, but I will find a career where I can enjoy literature. I might become an editor or possibly a journalist, like a book critic or something. I might try writing a book at some point, but that would not be my career. I might like to see some of your poetry some time. What sort of poems do you write?" He was genuinely interested in learning more about her writing and what she enjoyed doing. He had never been great at poetry, tending to prefer writing stories.

Claudia smiled and listened to him. She nodded and turned to face him. "When I was younger I thought of being a journalist, but something made me decide to becaome an author instead." She smiled as he said he wanted to read her poetry. "Well, some of it is pretty dark, but I have some that are on the happy side." she said and smiled. "Maybe next time we get together you can read some of them."

When they arrived at the cafe she walked up to the Maitre'd and asked for two seats. Once they were seated she looked at the menu. "Wow, it's kind of expensive here." she said and laughed lightly. "If you want I'll pay for my meal." she said. When the waitress came she ordered Mountain Dew with no ice and glanced up at Andrew. "Just let me know if you want me to chip in." she said.

He really enjoyed the conversation as they made their way to the cafe. When they arrived it didn't take long to get a table. He took a look at the menu and started to think about what to get. At her comment about the cost he looked up at her. She offered to pay for her own meal. He was about to reply when the waitress came for their drink orders. He asked for a Sprite and then he looked back at Claudia. She had offered again to help pay. He smiled at her. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind the cost. I spent a lot of time saving up money to the point where I now have plenty and I can spend it how I want. Order whatever you want."

Andrew looked back down at the menu and decided to get the steak with a salad. He then looked back up at her. "Would you like to get an appetizer? The ones they have here are quite big, but we could share something. If there is anything you might like." He smiled and looked over the list of appetizers. They all sounded good. He'd leave it up to her. He wasn't sure how hungry she was or what she was planning on getting for dinner.

She nodded as he said he'd take care of the check. "Alright, thank you." she said and smiled as she looked over the menu. "Yeah, let's get the calamari." she said and smiled at him. When the waitress returned with their drinks she ordered the appetizer and a t-bone steak, rare with grilled onions. She waited for Andrew to finish ordering before leaning forward, resting her arms on the table.

"So, what do you like to do in your spare time?" she asked him grabbing her glass with her left hand. She tilted her head slightly and twirled the straw in her glass as she looked at him, messing with her lip piercing with her tongue again. It would soon be found out she did that as a nervous tick, not really paying much attention to the fact that she was doing it.

He nodded in agreement, happy with her choice of appetizer. When the waitress returned he let her order first. Then he ordered his steak, medium rare, with a salad. Once the waitress was gone he leaned back in his seat and looked across the table at Claudia. "Well, when I'm not in class I am either studying or working on assignments, or I am out with friends. Sometimes just hanging out at some guy's house playing video games, sometimes playing various sports for fun in a park. Whatever sounds like it will be fun. I like to read a fair bit as well." He gave a slight shrug. He didn't really have any hobbies.

"What about you? Is there anything you like to do when you are not in class and not studying?" He wanted to learn as much about her as he could during dinner, before they went to see the movie. It was surprisingly easy to talk to her though. In the past he had struggled to talk to some girls without being nervous. It seemed to be the opposite with Claudia.

Claudia smiled. "I enjoy reading also. But I also sing, play the flute, and as weird as this may sound I am in a ballet troupe every other weekend." she laughed a bit. "That may sound a little childish, but I started when I was a little girl and I just kept up with it over the years. It's actually a great stress reliever." She smiled at him. He was actually a really nice guy, a lot different from the guys she normal found herself going out with. "So what kind of books do you like Andrew?" she asked him, her eyes flicking towards the kitchen before looking back at him. She heard her stomach grumble and smiled sheepishly. "Guess I'm pretty hungry." she said and laughed. Soon after that the waitress brought the appetizer out and placed it in front of them. "You're food will be ready soon." she said and took her leave. Claudia picked up her fork, and took some calamari off of the plate, placing it on her dish before slowly eating.

As she explained what she liked to do he smiled and made some mental notes. She was really quite interesting. She also did a lt he would like to see, or hear. He smiled at her. She asked about his book preference, but they were distracted. He laughed a little with her and then looked up at the waitress who had their calamari. He let Claudia take some first, then he took a small portion and put it on his plate. He ate a piece, had a sip of his drink, and then looked over at her again. "So, now I've got a list of things you will have to show me some time. Poetry, singing, flute playing, and ballet. You must be a talented girl. As for the books I like, any book is good as long as it is well written. I do like suspense and unexpected twists, but even if those aren't there, I can enjoy a story. Do you have any specific genre of book that you like?" He ate a little more of the calamari. It was cooked perfectly. He was happy with that. He hated when Calamari was chewy and rubbery.

Claudia smiled and nodded. "Well, if we decided to continue seeing each other you'll be able to see all I can do." she said and laughed a bit. She smiled as she ate, loving the taste of the calamari. "This is really good." she said and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. She thought for a few minutes and finally answered his question. "I love mysteries and romance novels. Any mix of the two is even better." she said and laughed. "I'm really obsessed with James Patterson at the moment, but my favorite author changes frequently." After a couple more minutes the food came and she picked up her knife, cutting into the piece of meat on her plate, taking a bite. "Mmm.. that's delicious." she said and smiled. "I don't know if I've had steak this good in a long time."

Andrew smiled and laughed at her comment. He was quickly getting to the point where he was hoping that things would progress and they would end up in a proper relationship. He nodded when she mentioned her book and author preference. They continued discussing things along that topic until the food arrived. He tried his steak and agreed that the food there really was quite good. He changed the topic away from the food fairly quickly though. He asked her more questions about her and answered the questions she had from him. He had a good time just talking with her and learning more and more about her while also having a great meal. It was by far his best first date ever, and it was only the first part of it. Of course, in the movie they wouldn't really talk much, they would be watching the movie.

Soon Claudia finished her food, full and content. She smiled at him and brushed her hair out of her face. "So, I'm having a great time Andrew." she said and smiled. "I'm glad we decided to do this." she shifted in her seat and took a sip of her drink. When the waitress came back with the check she looked at him. She waited for him to pay, excusing herself to touch up her make up and use the restroom. She was really enjoying this date, a lot more than she had honestly been expecting. It kind of made her mad she had to share him, but a deal was a deal. She then went back out she smiled at him, ready to head to the movie theater

When Andrew finished his food he sat back in his chair. It was a big relief when Claudia told him she was enjoying herself. "I'm glad we decided to do this as well." The waitress showed up and set down the check. He picked it up and only glanced at the total. He smiled at Claudia as she excused herself to go to the restroom. He pulled out his wallet and placed a few bills on the table. When Claudia returned he got up from his seat and walked out of the cafe with her.

The movie theater was just a block and a half away. Once they were standing outside it he looked at the list of movies that were showing and the times they would be starting. He looked over at Claudia. "Well, Final Destination does not start for over half an hour. We could pick something that starts sooner, or we can just wait for it. I'm sure we can find something around here to do for thirty minutes. There is an arcade next door. We could play a game of air hockey, or you could show me your dance skills on dance dance revolution while I make a fool of myself on it. What do you feel like doing? I guess which movie should be the first thing we decide on."

Claudia smiled as they waled down the street and thought for a second when he asked what they should do. "Let's go to the arcade then." she said and laughed as he offered for her to show her skills at DDR. "Let's do it." she said and laughed. She walked over to the arcade and got change for a ten so they could play some games. She waited until the group of friends finished playing DDR and put in the dollar. She picked her song and started to dance, looking over at Andrew as she moved, her breasts bouncing slighlty as she jumped from arrow to arrow. After she finished the song, she input her name on the high score list. She handed Andrew a dollar so he could play. "You're turn." she said and smiled.

Andrew walked with her the short distance to the arcade. He had joked about DDR since she was a dancer. He knew that the skills were not always the same though. When it was her turn to have a shot at it he watched her carefully. She turned out to actually be quite skilled. He tried hard not to look at her chest too much, but it was difficult. When she finished her turn he smiled at her and gave her a shot applause. Then she told him to try. He chuckled and shrugged. Once he was up on the platform he chose a song and then went for it. He was good enough that he could do the simpler bits without any trouble. When it got into the fast bits with strange sets of double footsteps he was unable to keep up with it, but he always got back in time and continued. When the song was over he had an average score. He laughed and stepped down. "You win. I am fairly sure I can beat you at air hockey though." He smiled at her and indicated a set of three air hockey tables over in one corner. Two of them were not being used, so they didn't have to wait.

Claudia laughed as he got off the machine. "Not too shabby." she said and smiled as he said he'd take her down in Air Hockey. "Why do you think that? Cause I'm a girl?" she teased. "Fine, challenge accepted." She said, moving over to the air hockey table grabbing the red hitter and put another dollar into the machine, the puck falling down and she waited for him to take his spot on the other side of the table. She leaned forward and placed the puck on the table, hitting it with the paddle and shooting it towards Andrew. "Game on grandma!" she said laughing, smiling up at him.

Andrew laughed and joined her by the table, taking his spot across from her. He just laughed more as she tried to taunt him. He quickly returned the shot, using the sides to create angled shots. He also shot it hard enough that if he missed or even if she blocked it, it would likely bounce back to him and give him another shot. He smiled across at her. "I don't think I can beat you because you are a girl. I think I can beat you because out of my group of friends, I am the best at this game. Maybe I'll go easy on you though, give you a chance." He got into his air hockey stance, ready to move his hand quickly to block or shoot. He didn't look at her any more, he focused on the puck. The game in the arcade was programed to be a first to seven. It made for a good length of game and a chance for a lot of fun.

She shook her head and frowned a bit. "Oh, okay then." she said and continued to bounce it back and forth between them. She had played this game all the time growing up with her sister and dad, and she'd picked up some skills over the years. She slapped it towards him, bouncing on the wall and before long it slipped behind his paddle and went in the slot. "Score one." she said and smiled at him. She was having a great time, just playing around with him. It was a lot more relaxed than she usually was on first dates. She continued to hit the puck back and forth with him, a small smile on her face.

Andrew had to admit he was a little surprised to find out she was quite skilled herself. She got the first point, but it made him determined to score the next one. He needed to prove his own ability. He used the sides and the end to keep control of the puck until he found an opening and then he just shot it so fast it was barely visible as it slid past her paddle into the slot on her side. As the game went on he got less intense. He was just having fun. He stopped staring at the puck so much and looked across at her. He had definitely found his match. Not just in air hockey either. He really liked her and was very sure now that he wanted a good relationship with her. He got lost in thought for just a split second while it was 6-6. The puck wasn't even moving that fast when it slid past his paddle. He realised it too late, trying at the last moment to do something to stop it, but it dropped in and she won. He pretended to be really upset, but he didn't care.

She smiled and jumped up and down as the puck slipped behind his paddle leaving her victorious. "Hey, I told you!" she said and smiled, putting the paddle down. She moved towards him and smiled. "Good game." she said extending a hand. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having, and how attached she was getting to him. She could definitely see him as her boyfriend, but with that came him becoming 80's boyfriend too. She told herself to let it go, that this was bound to have happened. She couldn't let her sister down because she felt close to a boy. They had been planning this for a while. She looked at her phone and sighed. "Well, the movie will be starting soon. Wanna head over there?" she asked him.

Back
Top Bottom