Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's bedroom (the penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled and turned around, guiding him to sit back down. Kelly sat in his lap, straddling him. "Well, now you have the lips and tongue and you know how to use that talent on the neck. Now, I'll show you how to work down from there, if you want. It goes down the collar bone and to the chest. It works better without clothes there, but in the interest of keeping you comfortable we can keep them on."

Kevin blushed as he felt her push him down a little to sit back down then watched as she straddled his lap. He smiled a little bit kept the blush on his face. He hesitated only for a moment and let his hands rest on her waist to keep her level. He wondered what could be next as he listened to her explanation. "Well um...I'm not really sure how that would work to have out clothes on." He said with a shrug. "Perhaps it would be easier to have our clothes off? So we can..." He gulped lightly. "...We can remove them if it would make it easier."

"Just need your chest bare. That's about as far as we'll go for now unless you decide you want more." She smiled and rubbed his shoulders. "Do you want me to help you? Or do you want to just take it off yourself?"

He chuckled at the notion as he brought his hands up to unlace the top button of his shirt. "Um...I would appreciate the help." He said with a chuckle and then unlaced his necktie and set it on the ground next to him. He set his arms down lightly waiting only for a moment to see what she was going to do.

She smiled and pushed the jacket off his shoulders before she started to unbutton his shirt. Her lips curved into a smile as she worked. "If you'd reach behind me, there's a little zipper in the middle of my back that will free up my dress. Could you pull that down for me?" She asked, taking her time to get those buttons undone.

He chuckled as she pushed his jacket off. His face still had the soft blush but his hands never stiffened up like before. Instead he did as she requested letting his hands feel around for the zipper and pulled it down letting his hands trail over her body for a moment before he placed them back at his sides. Waiting for her to finish her work, and explain her next lesson.

He seemed so relaxed now. It was a giant step forward for him. She smiled and kissed his lips softly. She finished unbuttoning him and then tugged the shirt out of his pants before she leaned back and let her dress expose her breasts. "Alright. When you kiss someone after their neck and you want more, you just have to find the areas that give them pleasure. Start with light kisses, but keep them firm."

So she did just that, kissing from his neck, down to his collarbone, nipping there gently and moving down to his chest, taking a little detour to lick his nipples. "Mmm, now with a woman, feel free to take your time here and really get a feel for her breasts. They tend to be sensitive," she said with a grin. And then she continued kissing down until she was out of his lap and leaning over him, kissing just above his waistline.

She looked up at him and then sat back down on his lap. "Now, if you think you've got it, start with the lips and move down," she said with a smile.

He watched with no small amount of arousal as her dress gently fell from her form and let her breasts become exposed to the air around them. He looked on with the blush on his face but found that since he had already felt them he wasn't as afraid as before. Everything was easier it seemed and although he was grateful he wondered why it was until now that it happened for him. He shook his head at the thought and let his focus fall back onto her and her next lesson. He couldn't help but release a deep moan as she let her lips connect with his lips, collarbone, and then danced her tongue around his nipple. The feeling was beyond pleasurable and he had to admit that he wanted more. He nodded and then when it was his turn he kissed at her lips then let them slide down, letting his breath contact her skin before he suckled at her neck and collarbone. He then slid further down and let his lips connect with the flesh of her chest before he reached her breast. He hesitated at first but let his mouth kiss at the soft mounds, and ran his tongue over her nipple. Letting it graze across her breast before suckling gently and then he grazed further down towards her navel and then further still stopping only when he reached her waist.

She watched him and moaned softly as he let his lips travel over her body. He was a very fast learner. She had to admit he was very good, and she was a little disappointed when he stopped. Still, it was nice. "Mmm, you have done a fantastic job. I can teach you more, but I think you've done splendidly. Any woman who gets to do this with you is going to be so lucky. And she'll just add it to the list of all the good things about you."

Kelly smiled and ran her fingers through his hair with a smile. "Did you want to keep practicing? Or do you think you're through for now?" she asked, tilting her head."

He watched her eyes for a moment. He was having a hard time telling if she was enjoying this or not. He hoped somewhere inside him that she was, but considering that he was a customer maybe she saw this as a job. "Thank you...I appreciate that." He said with an accomplished smile. He weighed his options. Either end it now, or keep going. "Um...Well...I would like to continue if its alright. Anything you have to teach me would be beneficial." He said with a smile

She smiled at him genuinely and kissed his lips softly. "Well. I have taught you the basics, so all that's really left to do is have you practice. And you can feel free to try new things," she said with a smile. "I'll be happy to guide you. All you have to do is ask. Tell me, Kevin, what do you want to learn?"

Kevin was at a loss for words. He wanted to know anything that she was willing to teach him. Anything at all. He let his hands travel to her waist and he kissed her neck softly, figuring that he would need the practice. "Well... I want to learn...Anything and everything that you think I should know." He said as he traveled kisses down to her breast. Letting his mouth suckle and play with her nipple for a moment before he looked up into her eyes.

She was a little surprised that he was being so at-ease about all this. Maybe that was all he'd needed--a distraction from what he saw as reality. Who didn't now and then? So she smiled as he leaned into kiss her neck and leaned into the kisses, enjoying them. "Mmm, well I'll be happy to teach you. Hmmm, where to start? How about we get off the couch?" she asked with a smile.

Kevin removed his face from her neck, and wondered what would possibly come next. "Um okay...Where to now?" He asked softly as he helped Kelly off of his lap and onto her feet. He stood slowly, reaching at first for his shirt but then hesitated. She had made him feel so comfortable, and that was beyond anything that he had been given before. To show her how comfortable he was he left his shirt there and stood topless against the floor, wondering where this could possibly take him.

She smiled and took his hand, leading him into the bedroom so they'd have some place soft to stretch out. Rather than explain such a thing, however, she unzipped the rest of her dress and let it fall off of her. She gracefully stepped out of it and then scooped it up and laid it out elsewhere for the time being. This left her in a pair of green panties that covered just enough to leave a little mystery. "Now then, a woman likes to be teased a little--warmed up to the fact that something is about to happen. And if not, it's pretty fun for us anyway," she joked. So I'll show you a way to tease a bit. And if you need me to take care of anything, I'll be happy to do that for you, too."

He felt her hand tug on his as she led him towards the bed. He looked on with a dropped jaw and a large amount of amazement as she slipped the rest of her dress off completely. His blush returned but he let his eyes trail over her beautiful form regardless. He really wasn't sure what he should do. Should he drop his pants? Should he wait? He paused to listen to her softly. "Okay...That sounds good.I'm ready to learn..." He said with a nervous smile and kept his hands on the rim of his pants unsure of what to do next, what she wanted him to do next.

Rather than let him wonder, she got on her knees and undid the belt he wore and then unbuttoned his pants and unzipped it. She then pulled the pants down for him and kissed from his waist down his thighs and up his inner thighs.

Kevin's eyes grew wide. Only able to describe the last few seconds with feelings and not actions. He felt her hands on his waist, then her hands tugging his pants down. Then her lips brushed across his waistline and all he could do was release a deep breath, the feeling of her lips against his thigh and waist was deeply relaxing. "Kelly...Wha...That feels good..." He said lightly as he felt her lips on his inner thigh and marveled at it. "What...Are you trying to teach me now?"

She looked up at him and grinned. "I'm always teaching someone," she said with a wink. "What you learn is on you. This is a very good way to tease and turn someone on. The inner thighs are always sensitive," she said with a grin. "And it can lead to some oral pleasure or simply end here. What would you like to do?"

He knew she was right. He was getting rather turned on at her little display and kisses against his thigh. He chuckled lightly and nodded in understanding, now having learned first hand. He felt the blush remain on his face an yet he wanted to offer some pleasure to her. She had already given her so much. "I think...I...I want to try." He said with a smile as he gently broke her hold over him. He kissed her gently on the lips first and then trailed downward, kissing her neck and across her chest, making sure to let his tongue play gently with her nipple, before he took his kiss further and further down. He kissed at her waist line and along her thigh before he brought it back up against her inner thigh kissing the soft and sensitive flesh making sure to bring out everything that she had taught him so far.

She smiled at him and got up as he said he wanted to try. She kissed him back and let him practice everything he'd learned. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it all, moaning softly. She shivered as he kissed along her inner thigh. "Mmm, you have learned very well."

"Thank you...I have a wonderful teacher." He said as he worked his way up across her thigh. Although he had an inkling of where to go next, he didn't want to do anything without her permission. "Where...Do...You...Want...Me...To...Kiss...Next?" He asked as he gave kiss after sweet kiss against her thighs wondering where, and what she wanted him to do.

She groaned softly and smiled as he told her she was a good teacher. What did she want? Now there was a novel question. It was supposed to be the other way around mostly. "I could teach you how to pleasure a woman orally, if you like." Looking down at him, she smiled. "Would you like to learn?"

Kevin looked up from her thigh and smiled slightly. He couldn't help but feel the blush come rushing back to him a little at the notion. But he desperately wanted to learn as much as he could. She had become such a tremendous help to him and any way in which he could learn to pleasure her a little more he would take the opportunity. "Um...Yes...That sounds like an interesting lesson." He said with a warm smile.

She smiled. "This might be easier on the bed, she said with a smile. So she waited for him to disengage before she climbed up onto the bed and parted her legs for him. "Now, come here, and slip my legs over your shoulders."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom