Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teasing Tug-of-War (Lord Dakol and Mariee)

"What can I say? I love literature." Vanessa said flatly, and she heard a few snickers in response. Turning, she stuck her tongue out at the people she knew had done it. However her gaze turned to look at the sheet was it was placed on her desk, trying to figure out if she was pleased with the assignment or not.

"You reaaally want my honest answer to this?" She asked Mark, looking up at him before he passed her. Once more she began to answer a polite, appropriate response. After all, she still needed marks in this class. Yet having the personality she did, she managed to sneak in a trade mark, meaning suggestive and inappropriate, comment. 'This is too much to spell out; I'd rather just show you. I'm great with demonstrations. But moving on to the media and how they...'

Mark quirked an eyebrow as he looked down at her. "Mhm. Be as honest as you wish to be," he said calmly, walking away with his heart thumping in his chest, excited to see what she would write.

A bit later on, Mark was given the student's responses as they handed them in. He read them over; all of them were a bit too vague. But as Vanessa gave her his paper, Mark blushed a bit that she could see, biting his lip in anticipation. However, he managed a laugh to throw off the contents. "Ah, I see. Very interesting, Miss Hoffmann..." he said, looking up at her and smirking. This is totally going to be kept to myself. Non-public material.

The bell rang, releasing the students from their torture. "All right, see you tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen," he said, glancing at Vanessa as he looked over the papers.

"Thank you. What else would you expect from a 'sexually informative' student? As you so wonderfully called me, and don’t put that on my report card." Vanessa said, grinning a bit. Her eyes flicked to the clock as the bell rang, and she looked back at Mark quickly. "Lovely class today, Mr. Hadleigh. However there are a few things I need clarification on, would you mind if I stopped by at the beginning of lunch to ask a few quick questions?" Her tone was smooth, and very polite. Almost sickeningly so.

Giving a smile, she turned and walked back to her desk to gather her things. Throwing her bag over her shoulder, she rushed out of the room to make it to her next class. The next period would no doubt drag on, more so than usual anyway.

Mark quirked an eyebrow in suspicion, one eye narrowing as he listened. "Hmm, fine. Don't take up too much of my time, though," he told her, shaking his head in mock tiredness.

The later classes were, of course, normal. He had no trouble concentrating on his students, Vanessa out of his mind for that period of time. But when the lunch bell came, Mark anticipated the next set of events as he leaned against the whiteboard, still debating on whether or not to end it when she arrived.

Vanessa sighed deeply before entering her English classroom once more, ignoring the nerves that were making her a bit jumpy. She previously told her friends she was getting help for some class work, so she wouldn't be harassed with messages or anything of the sort. Walking in, she didn't say a thing at first, only shut the door so the conversation wouldn't be heard from outside.

"About yesterday." She began, biting her lip when she couldn't think of what else to say. Vanessa moved to sit on top of the desk that was across from where he was standing. "Nearly getting caught probably put a new perspective on things; correct me if I'm wrong. Uh...I don't really know how to say it but...Do you still want it?" Trailing off at the end, she suddenly felt like a shy little kid. A small tint of red spread across her cheeks, and she gave an awkward laugh.

Mark watched as she came in, his heart skipping a beat as she closed the door. Dammit, why did she have to be so freakin' unbelievable; the innocence of biting her lip made him practically melt.

The young man narrowed his eyes and crossed his fine arms, thinking silently before replying. "Of course I do. But the risk seems too great; and, this doesn't seem like a "fuck-and-forget" kind of situation. So..." he paused.

"It's up to you, Miss Hoffmann..." Mark said, silently waiting for her response.

Running a hand down the side of her face, she felt a shitload better. Vanessa had almost expected him to tell her to back off, drop the class or something of the sort. "Hey now, life would be boring as fuck if no one took any risks." She said, smiling a bit. Sliding off the table, she took a few steps towards him but kept her distance. "The only troublesome thing that comes to mind is that I might like you enough to not want you to get fired."

Shrugging, a small smirk played on her lips as she thought about it. Shaking her head of it, she figured she would go out again later that night and try to think of something then. Walking a little closer, a daring move, the spark in her personality came right back. The nerves vanished. "I really hope it's not a 'fuck and forget' event, I have higher expectations out of you than that, Mark." A wider grin appeared as she let his first name roll of her tongue, and she gave him a quick one-over.

"Well, I think that was all of my 'questions', sir. Did you need anything else before I left?"

"Then . . . we would just have to be more careful, won't we?" Mark replied with a sly smirk, "If that happens, I'll just blame it all on you," he joked.

In all seriousness, he was both relieved and excited. If they were able to pull this off, who knows how much fun could be had. "Don't worry about me. I'm not that sort of man; but the same could be asked of you, hm? Am I just challenge to you . . . Vanessa?" he asked, loving how great it sounded to say her first name. It sent a shiver down his spine.

When she was done, Mark smiled a bit, glancing at the door before returning his gaze to Vanessa. "Yeah, one more thing..." the young man pushed himself off the whiteboard and closed the distance between them, wrapping his thick arms around her and crushing his lips against hers.

Vanessa almost laughed, and shook her head. "No, no challenge here. I just like to look at you and tease you and get you all flustered and cute." Smirking, she noted how she loved the way her name sounded coming from him.

Raising a brow, she turned her head to glance at the door after he spoke, but his lips caught hers beforehand. Needless to say it caught her off guard. A small, pleased little moan rumbled her throat, and she eagerly kissed him back as her hands wrapped around him and gripped the back of his shirt. She couldn't remember another person she had kissed who set her into such a pleased state as Mark did.

"Y-you got to let me go. O-or I'm not going to be leaving this class." She mumbled as she pulled back, ignoring the way she had stumbled over her words.

Mark felt the moan that left her throat and smiled into the kiss, pleased with how flustered she was, and how nervous she could make him. Lowering his hands, he gripped under her thighs and tugged her upwards, slightly lifting her up before setting her down on the edge of the desk.

The young man chuckled, "Is that such a bad thing, Vanessa..? We have time..." he whispered, his breath quick and hot as it cascaded over her ear and down her neck before kissing her again, growling gently.

Letting out a small surprised sound, Vanessa wrapped her arms around Mark's neck as he lifted her. Her eyes narrowed slightly with his chuckle, but shivered with anticipation when he whispered in her ear. It took her a moment to respond to the kiss, her mind wondering if now was a good time for something like this.

However as soon as she heard his low growl she gave in, and set her lips in motion against his fervently. Spreading her legs a bit more, she pulled him closer to her body.

Pleased with himself and her, he kissed her back, grunting softly as he was yanked closer. The hardened bulge in his pants began to grind against her bare thigh, causing a tremor of relief, and instinctively thrusted his hips until the bulge found Vanessa's spot between her legs.

Vanessa's face flushed as her body's temperature rose. A shock traveled through her, spreading up from her core as she felt his hardened member against her quickly dampening center. Pulling back for air, she grinned at him with a coating of lust over her eyes.

Slipping a hand between their lower bodies, she gripped him firmly as her lips went to his ear. "M-maybe I should leave and just let you stay like this." She teased quietly before nipping his earlobe.

Mark wondered what the grin was for, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at Miss Hoffmann. What was she planning? However, his eyes tracked her hand and, with a sharp gasp of pleasure and surprise, Mark's legs buckled for a moment. "A-Ah, shit..!" he groaned; he hadn't felt a woman's hand around him for a while. "Heh..." he chuckled.

"Who ever said that I'll let you leave, Vanessa?" Mark inquired, leaning in to kiss and nibble at her neck while his hips thrusted slowly.

Vanessa pursed her lips, trying to hold back the laughter that threatened to bubble over at Mark's reaction. A grin slipped through as she leaned her head to the side, giving him more access to her neck.

"I'm sure the bell would send me off." She mused, but then began to unzip his pants so she could slip her hand through. "But I wouldn't mind skipping my next class. I've been meaning to ask you for some private lessons, Mr. Hadleigh." Swallowing deeply, she let out a low moan as his lips hit a certain spot. But then she had to bite her lip, the feeling of needing to rip of his pants almost became overwhelming.

Mark noticed that her neck became a bit more opened, and took the opportunity to nibble and nip at the soft flesh of her neck, his tongue gliding along her skin.

Could a private lesson be pulled off? He had a class after lunch, but he was sure that a teacher or two owed him some favors. "I would be happy to give them to you, Vanessa..." he said, groaning in pleasure as she touched his bare manhood, feeling it getting hotter and thicker in her delicate hand.

A shiver rolled down her body, the excitement slowly beginning to build up. Vanessa gave a quiet giggle, her mind pleased with the thought of spending a free, hopefully uninterrupted, class period with Mark. Giving a light content sigh, she wrapped her hand around his length.

"In that case, Mark...just give me a time and place. And I'm yours." She said, while beginning to pump her hand up and down. It was a purposely slow and teasing pace. It seemed the teen simply enjoyed tantalizing him.

Back
Top Bottom