Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teasing Tug-of-War (Lord Dakol and Mariee)

Mark felt a certain amount of pride when Vanessa got what he was talking about and wrote it down. It was good that they weren't poking at each other's patience like this. Mark softly smiled back, and continued to help.

Mark laughed and smirked, pointing a finger, "Don't sneak out on a school night," he teased casually, pressing his glasses up on his nose as he looked at her. "Eh, it was fun. Consider it payback, Miss Hoffmann," he replied, running a hand through his short black hair. He noticed that he had left the door open, and made a note to do so later.

A laugh left her, and she shook her head with a smirk. "Only on weekends then. It's usually a waste of my time anyway; the only thing I barely remember is making a comment on how a guy must get laid because of his car. Seriously, it was beautiful." Vanessa spoke freely, but raised a brow at his comment concerning payback.

"Really? Payback for what? Not paying attention in class?" Her hands moved to rest on her lap, tilting her head a bit. "Because I see people doing that all the time during first and fifth. And they didn't get the lovely wakeup call I got."

"Oh? What sort of car was it?" Mark inquired, wondering why her eyebrow rose. He got his answer.

"No, not that. You know what it is, Miss Hoffmann..." the young man said knowingly, really not wanting to admit it. "It's inappropriate."

"..Not too sure. I think it was one of those Saturn Sky's. We were up on North Street, you know, where those apartment buildings are? Nearly everyone I was with had something to comment on. The getting laid one was the funniest." Vanessa answered, grinning. She watched as he ran a hand through his hair, and she found herself wanting to do that to with her own hands.

"Mmm, nope. Nothing is coming to mind." She joked, but continued before he could scold her again. "I don't here you saying you don't like it. And, can you blame me? Have you looked in a mirror lately sir?" The playful tone was still in her voice.

Slowly, Mark's eyes bulged in shock as she gave him all the details she knew. Saturn Sky . . . North Street... apartments?! That was him! The young man coughed out of surprise, covering his mouth before he replied. "A-Ah, I see..." he said nervously, glancing up at the ceiling for a moment to avoid eye contact before she spoke.

He was pushed even further with becoming flustered, a very light red blush appearing on his face. Mark opened his mouth to retort, but he found that he could lie. The entire night before consisted of her image aiding him in getting some pleasure and sleep. He shook his head of the thoughts, and grimaced. "That . . . that doesn't matter. I-It's b-bothersome..." he stuttered, coughing again. Mark was losing his footing.

A look of confusion graced her features as he looked at her with shock. Vanessa didn't really know why it shocked him so much, maybe he knew the guy or something. However she did know he was becoming flustered again, and she had to hide a grin of amusement. Reaching up with her hand, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Just how bold did she dare to go? Her eyes went to the open door, and decided to risk just a little bit more.

Moving her chair just a bit closer to him, she laughed at his words. "Of course it's bothersome. Want to know why?" Vanessa moved her hand forwards, but this time boldly to his knee and slid it upwards. This was more to prove a point than anything, and she pulled away but not before moving dangerously high up with her hand. "It's because you want it, but refuse to give in."

Mark's hands tightened on the armrests of his chair when Vanessa moved just a bit closer, laughing a little before she spoke.

A jolt of pleasure shot through his body, collecting at his groin as she touched his knee and slid it upwards. What is she playing at?! he thought. Vanessa was making this too fucking hard for him to ignore. As he began to contemplate the thought of transferring to another teacher, she voiced his thoughts. Mark could easily tell her to back off, and the man inside him desperately wanted to play this game, but he refused to let himself break. It wouldn't turn out well for him. So, with a gather of courage, he opened his lips and spoke.

"And . . . what the hell do you want..?" Mark inquired, attempting to retain just a bit of his strength, not loosening his grip on the chair.

Her eyes flickered down to his hands, noting the tight grip. When Mark managed to speak again, Vanessa gave him an odd look. "Out of everything I've said and done, you don't know what I want?" In contrast to her teacher, she sat very relaxed in her chair. Shaking her head with a light laugh, she stood. However she leaned in close to him when she went to grab for her paper. Her lips moved to his ear, and she spoke quietly. "I want you."

Standing straight again, she looked down and tapped one of his hands. "And for you the question isn't what you want, but how badly."

Mark waited anxiously as she reached over for her paper, and felt her draw closer, Vanessa's lips moving as she spoke, the breath cascading over his flesh.

It was as if those three words released him. Mark slightly lurched forward, letting out a sigh. After she tapped his hands, he narrowed his eyes and pushed himself up from the chair, closing the distance between them as he forced her back, pressing Vanessa up against the edge of his desk, laying his large hands on her waist. It was as if every thought and feeling he had about her poured out. Mark leaned in close, their lips and hot breath inches apart, as he was prepared to push this as far as it needed to go for her to stop fucking around and leave him alone. Or . . . did he want the opposite?

"What about this, then?" he breathed, his eyes showing both lust and weakness.

Being caged between Mark and the desk was not something she was expecting. A small gasp of surprise left her, and her eyes widened slightly as she felt his hands on her waist. For a moment she lost her composure, her mouth refused to work when all they wanted to do was close the small gap that was between them. "I-uh...w-well..."

Oh no, she couldn't let him win her over that quickly. Taking in a deep, shuddering breath, she ignored the heat in her cheeks and tried to get back her senses. "I'd say you're starting to give in." Gripping his shirt in her hands, she pulled his body closer to hers. And with that closing the gap between their lips. Her senses tingled, a lustful warmth rolling over her. So much for getting back her senses.

Good. The fact that Vanessa was blushing and she stuttered gave him a bit of relief. So she wasn't just toying with him then. When she attempted to regain her composure by breathing in, it turned Mark on further.

"That I am . . . Miss Hoffman. That I am..." he breathed, and watched as her delicate fingers curled around the fabric of his black shirt, pulling him closer and ending the distance. Warmth spread throughout his body as her lips were crushed onto his and felt her breasts pushing on him. The young teacher couldn't help but moan with delight in the fact that he was now getting what he wanted for the past two days. If someone found out, he was so getting fired and sent to prison. But at the moment, he didn't care in the least. Mark pushed back, kissing her fervently, thick fingers tightening around her waist and felt the smooth, hot flesh that awaited him.

There was something in the way their lips moved together, it simply sent a shiver down her spine. Her face was flushed, and she released the grip she had on his shirt. Not that she had to admit it, but she was glad that Mark had given in to her almost relentless teasing. Moving her hands around his neck, her ears perked when she heard him moan. If she wasn't so wrapped up in every single feeling he produced in her, she might have tried to make a jokingly smug comment. Even if it would have came out as a weak stutter.

Vanessa's knees were going weak; she was melting into his touch. Letting her tongue flicker out, she traced his lips in a way to ask, or beg, to have entrance. An amused thought came to her mind, maybe now she could show him just what special talents her tongue had. However another thought intruded and she pulled back before he could respond. "Don't think I don't want to continue this...because I do...but..." She sighed, and ran a hand down his chest while she tried to calm the running thoughts of need and desire in her. "Unless you plan on letting me go over there to close the door, we really should get some space between us. I really don’t want to see us get caught and you fired, because we left a door open." Her was voice was low a hint of lust and amusement tangled in the words, and she made no signs of moving away from his touch. In truth she was just content where she was, enjoying the growing heat their bodies were creating.

It seemed both of them were on even ground now. Mark and Vanessa were pining for the other's touch, even though every cell in the teacher's body and his morals told him to back away. But no; she was the girl he threw out a gorgeous woman for. Vanessa was, without a doubt in the world, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen or touched.

Mark shivered as Vanessa's tongue flicked out, touching the outline of his lips as they kissed. His hands gripped her waist tighter as she went weak for a minute, not daring to let their contact break. Mark then opened his lips, and felt her hot, wanting tongue slipping into his mouth. The action made him jolt as soon as their tongues touched and embraced.

When the young woman broke the kiss and ran her hand down his chest, sighed gently in disappointment. Hesitantly, Mark released his hands and took a step back. "Yeah . . . all right," he said, backing up further until his back hit the whiteboard, his eyes watching as Vanessa walked to close the door.

Taking a few short moments to catch her breath, she leaned against the desk. Vanessa ran a shaky hand through her hair, her gaze trained on her teacher that was taking a few steps back. "...oh, right." She mumbled quietly, more to herself, as she pulled away and walked around the desk. The young woman's body felt like it was burning up, and she tried to calm herself a bit as she went towards the door. Admittedly, she hadn't been expecting Mark to be so...responsive. However she was pleased none the less, it just surprised her he had such an effect on her as well.

Wrapping a hand around the cool metal of the doorknob, she could feel her heart picking up its pace as the door grew closer to closing. Closing her eyes, she kept pushing until she heard that small little 'click' that seemed to validate she was about to get much closer with Mark. A teacher.

Vanessa took in a deep breath, and pivoted on her heel. Walking back to him, she gave a weak grin to see him against the whiteboard. Pushing her body flush against his, her hands gripped her shirt tightly. "Are you sure you want this?" She asked, looking up at him a bit. It was one last chance to back out, to tell her to back off.

Mark's eyes trailed along Vanessa's young, tight figure. From the close distance they shared, he could tell that she was growing warmer, as was he. He could almost see the sweat on her soft, luscious skin...

This absence allowed Mark to think a bit more clearly. Was what he was doing really a smart thing? Maybe not; it was obviously an event of desire and passion. Although he figured that this would be a one-time thing, Mark knew it was extremely risky to try and continue whatever what was about to happen.

His breath was caught in his throat as Vanessa suddenly appeared, pressing her warm body against his, hands on her shirt. He hesitated, thinking it over, but as his mind snapped to what Vanessa actually looked like underneath that quite naughty school outfit, Mark nodded. "Yes..." he whispered, and leaned in to place a strong, lustful kiss on her full lips, his hands tightening around her waist again.

A grin tilted her lips upwards, and she eagerly leaned in to meet their next kiss. Vanessa could feel her skin tingle where he gripped her waist, a wave of pleasure rolling over her. Her tongue slipped past his lips again, and she didn't hold back in exploring. A soft moan left her, the fiery desire to have Mark becoming more intense. Pulling away, she gave a small, seductive little smirk. Standing slightly on her tippy toes, she placed her lips at his ear. "Do you want to find out just what other special talents my tongue has?" She asked teasingly, dropping her hands to the rim of his pants. Her fingers pulled at his belt, easily loosening it. She placed one deeper kiss to his lips, before dropping to her knees.

Vanessa was about to unzip his pants, her thoughts tainted with pleasuring her teacher, when a knock at the door caused her to pull back. Scrambling to her feet, and grabbing her page from the desk, she nearly ran back to her seat. The door opened before she could sit down. And with a beating heart, and a flushed face, she frowned to see her friend at the door. The one she shared music class with, Jake.

"Hey, Mr. H? Do you mind if I steal Nessa, er, Vanessa?" Jake asked, glancing at her to Mark. Vanessa gave him a weird look, and he shrugged. "Did you forget to tell your mom you had a detention? She's been calling around, trying to figure out where you were. But you should've been out of detention by now anyway..." He looked at her questioningly, wondering how she must've pissed off their rather easy going teacher.

"What?!" And sure enough, when she glanced down at her phone, there were plenty of text messages from her frantic mother. Vanessa groaned, and she ran a hand down her face. "I gotta go...is that okay, Mr. Hadleigh?"

Mark glanced at her as she whispered in his ear, his eyes widening. What came next was just a jumble of words. "Hanen-lu," he stuttered nervously, wondering what she was referring while he felt like a fool for speaking.

He watched as she dropped to her knees, stiffening his back in anticipation. He waited for her fingers to pull down his pants... A knock at the door. Shit. Jolting upwards, Mark straightened out his clothes, and stepped into his chair, eyes wide as the door opened.

It was Jake, one of Vanessa's friends. Scowling slightly as moves were made for her to leave, he hesitated. He wanted to say NO! She's staying here so I can fuck her!, but that wouldn't have been wise. "Uh . . . yeah. I think you've learned your lesson, Miss Hoffmann," he said haltingly.

Vanessa's dark eyes were still shining heavily with lust, but there was a flash of amusement in them. She was glad to see he could string together a sentence again. Pursing her lips into a fine line, she grabbed her bag and shoved her things inside.

"Dude. You look flushed. Are you getting some nasty ass sickness?" Jake asked, rather bluntly. In a motherly move he went to tease her and put a hand to her forehead, but she dodged his touch. Quietly she snapped at him to shut up, blushing with embarrassment at his words. Moving towards the door, she shot a look at Mark. They had been so close to two very different things, one of them not so pleasurable. And yet she still found herself wanting the handsome English and Music teacher. Vanessa cast him a small grin, only to groan in annoyance when Jake threw an arm around her shoulders and led her outside. "First detention of the year, done! Proud of yourself, Hoffmann?"

"Shut up. And yes, yes I am. In fact, I'm going to aim for a detention every single damn day." Her words were dripping with sarcasm, but she didn't exactly mind the thought of it.

Once they left, Mark smiled sadly at her look. And when he knew they were completely gone, the young man growled. "Ugh . . . DAMMIT!!!" he roared, slamming his head onto the desk in frustration, gripping his hair tightly. "I CAN'T GET A FREAKIN' BREAK!" Fortunately, his glasses were fine.

"Wha..?" a passing teacher said in bewilderment, stunned at the young teacher's outburst. What could get him into a fluster?

Mark went home with another bad case of horniness, but surprising himself, he didn't relieve himself. He wonder that if, tomorrow, he would get another chance..?

Vanessa had scolded Jake their entire walk towards their homes, annoyed to no known ends at his interruption earlier. He couldn't quite understand it, but figured she was just in a bad mood and taking it out on him. Parting their ways at Vanessa's house, she swallowed nervously before entering the doorway. Almost immediately she was bombarded with questions, and she tried her best to answer them.

The stress of being yelled at and nearly grounded had effectively calmed her down. However as she was in bed, she was determined to get some alone, and uninterrupted, time with Mark. Closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep, her mind cruelly gave dreams of what she wanted. Tomorrow was a new day, bringing new attempts for sure.

Mark was at the school a bit earlier than usual, preparing his lessons for that day. Unfortunately, his mind was beginning to set on the thought of what they did last night a bad idea, and attempted to think about something else. However, he didn't realize that the lesson for that day was something he would regret later. It would give Vanessa plenty to tease him with.

The bell rang and Mark waited in his chair, greeting the students as they passed.

It would be a lie if Vanessa said she wasn't at all nervous when she walked into class the next morning. However she tried to act as normal as possible, and gave a small smirk at Mark when she passed him. "Morning, sir."

Giving her cell phone a quick check before she sat down, she ignored her friend’s inquiries as to how detention was yesterday. And she refused to acknowledge the small tint of red on her cheeks. Now sitting in her chair, she smiled and chatted idly with her friend until the lesson began.

When Vanessa walked in, Mark gave her a small smile, controlling himself well for the time being, despite the aching throb in his pants.

"Morning class!" he exclaimed, hearing the familiar drone. He chuckled. "Today we're onto the discussion of a literature genre that was accepted early in time, but as it evolved, it became something of a forbidden or taboo to talk about, especially today; erotic literature." Amazingly, he found no fault in this yet.

"Can anyone give me an example of erotic literature?" Mark inquired, then froze. Shit, he realized it. He dreaded the response; particularly from Vanessa.

Vanessa had been kind of in a daze, her imagination taking over. However when Mark voiced his question to the class, she almost let out a small burst of laughter. For a moment she wondered if that was intentional, and shook her head with a grin on her face. "Tale of two Lovers, The Romance of Lust...oh! The Convent School, or Early Experiences of a Young Flagellant. That one tells of the dirty punishments given at a school. I'm sure I could write one myself." She had been a bold smart ass at the end, but the laughter erupted from around her. No one took her seriously, which was a good thing.

A sly and dirty little smirk rested on her lips. Maybe that had stepped over the line, but she had fun saying it. And how she knew of the actual books? Eh, she got curious one day...that’s all there was to it.

All right, that was too much information one girl should know. Mark looked at Vanessa with a stony-faced expression. "Great. So pleased that we have a sexually-informative student in our midst," he said sarcastically. Although, to tell the truth, he was pleased. As for the punishments, he surely knew he could fulfill that... if he was planning to try again.

He then handed out an assignment, one similar to the one from Music: basically, the student's opinion of erotica.

Back
Top Bottom