Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teasing Tug-of-War (Lord Dakol and Mariee)

Vanessa let out a soft laugh, watching Mark scramble for his things. The young woman was on the verge of feeling a power trip, and she nodded when he came over to her.

"Only because you asked so nicely." She teased, but left the classroom as asked. For a few spare moments, she walked backwards as her gaze focused on him. "See you bright and early tomorrow morning, Mr. Hadleigh! Have a good night!" There was mock cheerfulness to the words, and she turned and headed out the school. She didn't live to far from the building, but the walk would provide some calmness to her day. It was a welcoming chance to let her thoughts wander where they pleased.

Hardy har har. Mark shook his head as she left the classroom with him behind, closing the door and locking it securely. Hearing her, he scoffed and glanced, only to see her turned around. Mark made the mistake of watching the way her ass swayed underneath the short skirt. He shivered. Maybe I wouldn't be so bothered if I got laid, he mused bitterly, walking to the parking lot, where a black Saturn Sky waited for him.

It had taken him quite a while to save enough money for the car, and he didn't regret it. The car was absolutely gorgeous. Running his hand along the smooth hood of the vehicle, he got in, starting it up before he drove away from the school. Perhaps he should give Dale a call; he always seemed to have a woman that he could hook up with Mark . . . give him something to distract him from the pestering beauty that was Vanessa Hoffmann...

With her homework finished, Vanessa was pretty much free to do as she pleased. Currently, she was on the phone with a friend, arguing against a party. Yes against it. Which was unusual, usually the brunette was up for a bit of fun. However she didn't want to that night.

Could one imagine, going into class with a subtle hangover the next day? Where she was supposed to be paying attention, and shooting out witty and suggestive remarks where she could? Not to mention the fact that everyone and everything around her would irritate her to no ends. Providing an easy target to annoy. No, she didn't want any tables turned on her.

So, how did her friend manage to get her out again? 'Just no drinking...just no drinking...' she repeated to herself, sneaking out of the house.

Once Mark got home and looked over the papers for that day, he picked up his cell phone. Rubbing his forehead, he called Dale. In a few short words, a date was quickly set up for that night. Thanking his friend, Mark hung up and got ready, taking a shower and putting on a nice set of clothes to take his date to dinner.

After a while, he arrived at the restaurant, walking in to see his date had already arrived. He smoothed out his shirt before walking over with a smile.

The blonde stood, meeting her date with a friendly smile. A black dress hugged her body, offering a classy and elegant choice of clothing for the dinner.

"I'm Julie." She said, reaching out a hand for a greeting. Her dark brown eyes scanned Mark once, before moving to sit back down

He was impressed; she was quite good-looking. Though not as beautiful as Van-, Mark stopped himself, shaking his head before he shook her hand.

"Mark Hadleigh," he replied, moving out her chair and sitting down himself. "So what do you, Julie?" he inquired, curiously, his eyes tracing the curves of her body.

She noticed he looked distracted for a moment, but it was gone so fast she wondered if she had seen it. Julie grabbed the glass of water that had been given to her when she first arrived.

"I'm a nurse over at the children's hospital." Rising the glass to her lips, she took a small sip before setting it down again. "And yourself?"

"Oh, really? That's great!" Mark said truthfully, then smiled at her question. "I'm a high school teacher of literature and music - thanks," he said as he was given a cold glass of water.

They soon began to eat, chatting casually, although Mark's mind firmly on sex. In order to get over you-know-who, he desperately wanted to rip off Julie's dress and fuck her right there.

A while later, as they walked outside, Mark turned towards Julie, "So, would you like to come to my place?" he asked, smiling gently and lightly biting his lip.

Julie smiled to herself, a light blush appearing on her cheeks at his question. She'd been on enough dates to know what that question meant. "Erm..." She began, thinking about it for a second. Finally she looked back up at Mark, and gave a quick nod.

"Sure, I think I'd like that."

Pleasepleasepleaseplease... the word repeated in his mind as he waited for Julie's answer. When she complied, Mark's thought exploded in a flurry of "yeses". However, this was controlled on the outside. "Great."

Opening the door to his car for her, he rounded about the other side and entered. He then started it up and drove off towards his apartment, not noticing that where his car had to stop briefly, Vanessa and her friends were walking on the sidewalk before he drove off.

Soon enough, both of them were at the door to his apartment, where he unlocked it and let her inside before entering himself.

"That's a really nice car. Bet ‘cha the guy gets laid all the time with that!" Someone commented to her left, Vanessa turned to look. However the slightly tipsy teen had to squint to focus on it. Letting out a low whistle, or gush of air rather, she nodded in agreement and gave a giggle.

~

Julie walked inside, and dropped her purse nearby on the floor. "Nice place." Pivoting in her heel, she walked up to Mark, her hands playing with the buttons on his shirt. "So, Mark..." The woman trailed off, a flirty grin on her lips.

Mark's eyes were scanning Julie's ass as it was hugged by her dress. When she turned around, advancing on him and playing with his shirt, the young man responded by placing his hands behind her, landing on her ass before leaning down to kiss her.

But, his mind wouldn't let her go. Vanessa invaded his thoughts, words and flirting resounding clearly in his head, thinking of her utterly perfect figure... Mark broke the kiss, cursing silently to himself as he glanced up, setting his jaw before shaking his head. "Sorry about that..." he said, thinking that his student was out of his head before leaning to kiss Julie again.

Wrapping her arms around Mark's neck, Julie easily responded to the kiss. Though she was a bit surprised when he pulled away, a look of concern on her. "Are you okay?" She asked, but continued to respond to the embrace. After a moment her hand began trailing up his chest, and this time she pulled away with a smirk. "Let's see how well you teach, Mr. Hadleigh. I'll be your favourite student."

Peace and pleasure was all that was now present in his mind as he kissed his lovely date, instinctively trailing his hands up her back to begin undressing her. Mark soon forgot about Vanessa . . . until Julie pulled away and spoke.

Favorite student . . . my favorite student is . . . Vanessa, he thought, closing his eyes as he cursed under his breath. Under any other circumstance, he would have found her words to be insanely arousing, but now all it did was remind him of Miss Hoffmann. "You've got to be joking..." he muttered bitterly. Now she's fucking up my personal life?!

Vanessa was now plastered in his mind, not willing to let go of the hold he had on her. So, Mark released his grip on Julie's behind, pulling away as he sighed heavily. She most likely will think that he's gay or something. Dammit. "I apologize, Julie. I uh..." Mark paused, contemplating his next words, "I'll call ya a cab."

Then without hesitation, he leaned down and picked her purse up, putting it into her hands before directing her - actually, nudging her - towards the door. "Bye."

Mark closed the door in a hurry, leaning against the door as he sighed. "What the fuck..?" he whispered, slamming his head against the wood in irritation. He then spent the next few minutes calling Julie a cab, and when she was gone, Mark went to his bedroom. In the course of all this, the young man had grown a stiff erection, tightening his pants. It would need to be corrected before he got any sleep...

Julie stood in the hallway, wondering what the hell happened. She only turned to look back at Mark's door when she heard a small 'thunk', but otherwise left with bitter thoughts in her mind.

Outside she stood by the doors, waiting for the bloody cab to arrive. Mentally making a reminder to scold Dale later, she sighed in relief when that yellow little car arrived.

~

Vanessa was snug in her sheets, the covers even over her head. Dreams had been kind to her that night, probably her mind pitying her incoming headache for the day. However she was rudely awakened, the sheets thrown off of her accompanied by an annoyed sigh. Blinking at the sudden intruder, the teen frowned. "Mom?"

"You were supposed to be out of the house ten minutes ago. You're going to be late."

'Oh, shit!' She thought, jumping out of the bed. Wide eyes glanced at the alarm clock, but the swift movement caused her head to pound. Groaning, Vanessa pushed her mom out of her room to get ready.

Running down the school hallways was fun, but it made it easier to have them empty. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" She nearly yelled when she arrived to her first period class. Breathing heavily, she ran a hand through her slightly tousled hair that reached just past her shoulders. Casting her eyes to the clock, she gave a smirk. 'Ha, only fifteen minutes late...not too bad, right?' Vanessa asked herself, giving an awkward smile to the other students' stares.

It had taken a while to rid himself of the erection that plagued him the night before, but Mark had managed to do it and get some sleep.

The next morning, he had gotten up like any other morning - save for the image of his student still stuck in his mind - and went to work. This time, he wore a black shirt with crimson striped down the short sleeves and the edges of the shirt, and tan slacks.

He had gotten to the school and his classroom surprised; Vanessa was not there. A feeling of both relief and worry was in his chest, but began the class anyway. 15 minutes later, while he was discussing the impact of the books in yesterday's lesson, said student ran inside. Mark stopped talking, his eyes on her, fro two very different reasons. One, out of surprise, and the other . . . noticing how unbelievable she looked with flushed cheeks and sweaty body while she breathed heavily. He gulped silently and cleared his throat. However, he smirked; for now, the ball was in his court.

"Actually, Miss Hoffmann, it's very bad, especially since I see you wouldn't have had the time to get a tardy pass," Mark said, his tone hiding a certain smugness. "After class, I want to talk you. For now, take your seat and catch your breath."

The smile dropped from her face almost right after he spoke. There were a few snickers heard in the classroom, and Vanessa breathed in deeply almost missing the smirk Mark had on his face. Casting him a weak glare, she did as she was told and went to her seat in the back. "Super." She muttered darkly, referring to seeing him after class. It wasn’t that she wasn’t pleased with it; she was just too tired to play any of her games at the moment. Vanessa found herself at a disadvantage.

When she finally sat in her seat, she immediately began to try and straighten out her outfit quietly. The friend that sat in front of her turned around, a knowing smirk on her face. Narrowing her eyes, Vanessa internally cursed her choice for going out last night. Giving a quick kick to her friend, they both turned their attention to the front.

Vanessa wasn't sure how much longer class was, all she knew was that she wanted some sleep. Resting her head in her palm, she allowed herself to close her eyes. They were only talking about the literature from yesterday, something that she was somewhat knowledgeable about. Or she at least told herself she was.

The sound of a bell caused her heart to leap nearly into her throat, and she sat straight. Giving an annoyed huff, she began to gather her things. The thought of being able to sleep in biology class made her momentarily forget Mark had asked to speak with her.

Oh, this was so enjoyable. Mark reveled in the look on Vanessa's face, giving him a sense of peace that the tables were turned. Not in the same way, mind you - talking to a student suggestively would get him fire -, but he loved it all the same.

As class continued, Mark quickly noticed that Vanessa was holding her head in her hand, as if she had a headache. Quirking an eyebrow, he smirked and called out to her. "Miss Hoffmann?" he called quietly, and was pleased she didn't respond. Getting up from his desk, he took the ruler from his desk and laid in the other hand before approaching. Without warning, he did two things at once; first, was smacking the ruler down on the corner of her desk, resulting in a sharp smack. Two, he shouted. "MISS HOFFMANN!" he barked, knowing that it would frighten her. "Pay more attention."

Once the bell rang, Mark got his thing together for his next class, and saw that Vanessa was distracted, and she was prepared to forget about their talk. When she walked past, he chuckled. "Miss Hoffmann, please stay. We still need to talk," Mark said, crossing his arms as he sat in his chair.

Vanessa paused, rolling her eyes at his laughter. Her teacher seemed to be enjoying himself today, the earlier wakeup call with a ruler replaying in her mind.

She had jolted awake, pretty sure she had gotten as close to a heart attack as was possible for her age. "Jesus!" Eyes wide open in surprise and shock; she let out a deep breath to see it was only Mr. Hadleigh. Quickly though, when her eyes focused on him, her look hardened into a glare as the laughter rang out around her. A red tint spread across her cheeks quickly, and she waved her teacher off to go back to his job.

Shaking her head from the annoying memory that would have her friends teasing her later on, she pivoted on her heels. Vanessa eyed him with next to zero emotion on her face. "I suppose, but it's a shame that I won't be able to get to Biology early." She said, her words dripping with sarcasm. Then as an afterthought she added, "But only if you use your inside voice..."

Mark scoffed and shook his head in response. "Yes, such a shame," he said, then considered her next request. Her headache was that bad? Or rather... "Have fun last night?"

This question came as too personal, and waved her off, hoping she wouldn't answer before he spoke again. "All right. Well, I'm giving you detention after school. Don't forget, or your punish will be even more severe, eh?" Mark said seriously. "Now go. I'll see you in Music."

Raising a brow at his question, she opened her mouth to give a witty retort, but he beat her to it.

Vanessa's eyes widened as he spoke, not believing she was getting a detention for being fifteen minutes late. "What?! Sir! But this was my first time!" Giving an annoyed grumble as she figured it would be useless to argue, she turned and started walking away. However before she left she cast him a look over her shoulder, her regular self shinning through for a moment. "Wanting a bit of alone time with-" Snapping her mouth shut in mid-sentence, she noticed other students beginning to come into the class.

That was her cue to get her ass quickly to Bio before she got another detention. And she would be sure to remember to stay after school finished, since she really didn't want anything worse.

When Vanessa turned and was about to leave the classroom, Mark managed to stay composed as she looked at him and attempted to tease him once more. But, she was interrupted and left before he looked at his class with a big smile. "Good morning!" he said in a pleasant tone.

Hours later, it was the end of his last class, Music. The papers for the tests were handed back in, and Mark looked at the students. "Good work today, guys. Hand in your homework tomorrow, hm?" he said. The bell then rang, releasing everyone - save for Mark and Vanessa - from the classroom. Mark sat on the edge of his desk, folding his arms as he looked at her. "Hopefully you have work you can do. It's gonna be a long hour," he said before beginning to look over that day's papers.

For a moment she said nothing, a smirk lifting her lips upwards in a slow and steady manner. The girl was in a much better mood than earlier. Sure she had work to do, mainly getting back some of the control she liked to think she had. "Well..." Vanessa began, digging through her bag for some homework from other classes. "A detention can go by pretty quick. But if you insist, I can make it a long one." A snicker left her, remembering past detentions where she annoyed the teachers so much they let her go early.

Pulling out her English work, she scanned over it. Apparently she didn't know as much about the authors as much as she thought she did. Gripping it tight, and giving a sigh, she moved down towards Mark's desk. Walking to the side of it, she placed the paper in front of him, leaning in closer than what was necessary. "Help me with this, please?" She asked with a soft tone.

"I think that's up to me, Miss Hoffmann, on the duration of this session. So, please, do your work," Mark replied.

Later, he sat at his desk, grading papers, every once in a while glancing at Vanessa. He noticed that she seemed to be having trouble with the work given, but said nothing. If she needed help, she would ask for it.

And ask for it, she did. She came over to his desk and showed him the work she was having trouble with. Mark instinctively reared his head back when she leaned in a bit more than expected, stiffening before he heard her light, honest tone. "Uh, sure," he replied, then looked it over. He then began to aid her with the work, passionately - yet calmly - helping her by giving clues she needed to complete the problems. He sincerely loved old literature, by the sound of his voice and tone.

She listened carefully, nodding when she understood and began writing down the answers. Vanessa had pulled a chair over to the side of desk, so she could sit comfortably to work. Despite her rather upbeat personality, she did care about her schooling. It was just an added pleasure that she got to annoy or tease teachers. At one point, she glanced at Mark as he explained a question, noticing his clear appreciation on the subject. A smile graced her lips, and it wasn't a teasing or sarcastic one.

Finally she sat back in the chair, crossing one leg over the other. "Thank God that's finished. Thank you, and remind me not to sneak out on a school night. Tends to cause annoyances that I'd rather not experience again. But you seemed to enjoy scaring the shit out of me this morning." Vanessa said, her tone turning playful at the end.

Back
Top Bottom