Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Darkside by RobBase086 and Jessylover

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was just the start of the college year. Summer had ended and Dr. Robert Sandage was setting up his lab for class. He had a young student who helped assisted him in the lab there when there were labs to be set up for his classes. He enjoyed working with his lab assistant because she was very smart and knew her way around the lab there. She had been there since her freshman year of school and this would be her last year there at the University.

There wasnt much special about her she was skinny flat chested and wore huge rimmed glasses her hair was longthin and blonde she usually cut it short or put it in a ponytail she had been working with Dr. Sandage a while now he seemed to be the only person she could relate to or trust and she did she hated to leave him next year but she was sure she would visit lots. Even in the dark part of her mind Jessica hoped he felt the way she did but what were the chances?...

Jessylover said:
There wasnt much special about her she was skinny flat chested and wore huge rimmed glasses her hair was longthin and blonde she usually cut it short or put it in a ponytail she had been working with Dr. Sandage a while now he seemed to be the only person she could relate to or trust and she did she hated to leave him next year but she was sure she would visit lots. Even in the dark part of her mind Jessica hoped he felt the way she did but what were the chances?...

"I love the work that you do for me Jessica and I should possibly today get us a pizza to enjoy together. How would you like that?" He said to her because he knew that someone her age enjoyed things like that. Even though he did notice at times that the cheerleaders and jocks would poke fun at her as she would walk by to get to the lab everyday. "I hope that those jocks and cheerleaders do not bother you too much Jessica. I know it is hard and all, but you are someone very special." He told her because he appreciated what she did for him.

Jessica decided she would endulged in some childlike pleasure and enjoy some pizza. "Sounds great Doctor thank you so much" she paused and looked at her feet "They don't bother me sir I would brave there ridicule to see you Dr. Savage. She looked up at him her cheeks flushed bright red as she looked at him.

Jessylover said:
Jessica decided she would endulged in some childlike pleasure and enjoy some pizza. "Sounds great Doctor thank you so much" she paused and looked at her feet "They don't bother me sir I would brave there ridicule to see you Dr. Savage. She looked up at him her cheeks flushed bright red as she looked at him.

"You are welcome Jessica! We are going to have to work a little late tonight because I have something that I would like for you to assist me with." He said looking into her eyes with a smile. He knew better that it did somewhat bother her about those young college students. He could remember how it was when he was younger himself. "I do enjoy you assisting me and your company as well Jessica." He smiled noticing the cheeks blushing and turning a bright red color. He knew that she could possibly have a crush on him.

She returned to her work and replied "I hate to be to curious sir but what is this extra project we will be working on?" she shuffled through files and reports hoping he didnt notice her crush to much

Jessylover said:
She returned to her work and replied "I hate to be to curious sir but what is this extra project we will be working on?" she shuffled through files and reports hoping he didnt notice her crush to much

"Well it is something a little extra that I took on and I am trying to figure out a way to replace plastic surgery to make it safer for people by taking a drug instead of going under the knife." He told her as he heard her going through the files in the filing cabinet hoping that helped to answer her question that she had.

She let out an "Oh" and pondered his statement she decided not to probe further so she collectedthe papers she needed and went back to work pushing the project out of her mind...

Jessylover said:
She let out an "Oh" and pondered his statement she decided not to probe further so she collectedthe papers she needed and went back to work pushing the project out of her mind...

The class began to fill with students now as she was busy taking care of what she had to do. "Good afternoon class! This is Chemistry 110 I am Dr. Sandage and this is Jessica my lab assistant. If you have questions then please ask." He said as he started to pass out the syllabus to each student in class.

Jessy took her place at the front of the class she sat behind the Doctor's Desk alone but watching him the whole time his every movement she was amazed he was so intellegent and smooth she didnt know how to tell him she was a shy nerdy girl and he was much older than her it couldnt ever be.

Before she knew it his lecture was over and the bell had rang she dreamed through the entire thing. She stood up to see Dr. savage and said "When shall we start your experiment sir?" smiling brightly at him

Jessylover said:
Jessy took her place at the front of the class she sat behind the Doctor's Desk alone but watching him the whole time his every movement she was amazed he was so intellegent and smooth she didnt know how to tell him she was a shy nerdy girl and he was much older than her it couldnt ever be.

Before she knew it his lecture was over and the bell had rang she dreamed through the entire thing. She stood up to see Dr. savage and said "When shall we start your experiment sir?" smiling brightly at him

"How about we start it now that class is done with?" He said to her with a smile and a wink at her. He wondered what it would do to someone like her if the experiment worked. He knew that he was working on something that would give a woman a full body tan that looked as if they were sunbathing out in the nude without tan lines. "I was wondering since you been in high school and college what girl who was popular and a cheerleader would you want to be like?" He said because the drug would give her also a athletic ability as well and be flexible.

She thought hard and had one girlin mind... the cohead chearleader who could do full splits with great ease so she replied "Bailey sir the co chearleader" she looked at him innocently and was willing to follow whatever he said

Jessylover said:
She thought hard and had one girlin mind... the cohead chearleader who could do full splits with great ease so she replied "Bailey sir the co chearleader" she looked at him innocently and was willing to follow whatever he said

He did like who she had selected and thought she was very beautiful. She was very flexible with a killer body all right. "Very good choice in picking Jessica!" He smiled at her and started to show her what he had figured so far. "Here is what I have so far, but I am not sure how it works on the genetic strand here in altering the traits." He told her. He figured she may know by chance. "You would not happen to know would you Jessica?"

Jessylover said:
"No sir Im not entirely sure" she replied searching her mind for an answer

"I guess we will just have to work with what I have then Jessica." As he started to do a little mixing of each chemical and then also programming this into the computer system to see what the computer might have to say on his theories about this.

Back
Top Bottom