Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pickin' your friends AND yer nose

Ogaw. I'm posting my first RP request thread today and I've got the same nervousness I always get when starting new topics on new (to me) websites. WHAT A DUMB ANXIETY. I AM THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF A MAVERICK.

Anyway, I have a character profile, firstpost, and the wind at my back. Also, I simpered at Goaty for a while to gussy up the moxie to do this shiz.

So wish me luck, and love to Goaty for being patient with my dumb ass questions.

I think I'll be writing here rather than in the appropriate forum. Because I've got literary stage fright.

Oh, fuck me.

-

Name: Malcolm Riley Ulrich
Goes By: Riley
Nationality: Irish/German American
Body Type: Tall, leanly muscled
Eye Color: Pale Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Longish, very slightly waved, unkempt for the most part
Skin Color: Pale with a few dark freckles
Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, piercings, scars, etc) : Several unsubstantial scars scattered about, pierced ears

Date of Birth: January 20
Zodiac: Aquarius
Blood Type: AB
Religion: Atheist
Sexuality: He doesn't know either, but Publicly Straight
Personality: Messy, quiet in nature but not shy, in the moment, daredevil, lazy, un-ambitious, sometimes cruel or unthoughtful, forgetful, broody, underhanded, musically inclined, very private natured, not easily embarrassed, heavy dislike and distrust of authority, strangely attuned to animals, terrified of abandonment and being on stage by himself

Favorite Color: Black, Dark Red, Jade Green
Favorite Genre Music: Metal (duh.), Rap
Usual Style of Clothing: Whatever smells clean, but usually jeans and a long button-up dark red shirt with a sterling silver necklace bearing the Iron Cross.
Favorite Animal: Wolves, but specifically the mongrel dogs that hang out in his neighborhood.
Instrument Played: Guitar, Backup Vocals.
Theme Song: Feel Good Hit of the Summer; Queens of the Stone Age
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
Ends Up In: Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.

-

Name: Xan Ignatius Salvador
Goes By: Iggy
Nationality: Hispanic
Body Type: Muscular, average height
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Style: Usually shaved with some stubble
Skin Color: Dark olive
Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, piercings, scars, etc) : A few prison tattoos here and there, a large, poorly healed brand of the number ‘3’ forced on him as a teenager, a plethora of scars and piercings, a bit of a beard

Date of Birth: August 5
Zodiac: Leo
Blood Type: O+
Religion: Catholic
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Straight to the point, mature, loyal, short-tempered but knows when not to fight, appreciative of the good things in life, surprisingly compassionate- almost fatherly, due to being the oldest of several brothers and sisters and, currently, the band, proud, hard to please, brave, able to drink anybody under the table

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Genre Music: Metal, Classic Rock
Usual Style of Clothing: Wife beaters with jeans, heavy work boots, chained wallets, and a Rosary
Favorite Animal: Penguins. He finds them endlessly wonderful.
Instrument Played: Drums
Theme Song: Cry, Cry, Cry; Johnny Cash
Hometown: Juarez, Mexico

-​

Name: Tina Lyn Hurtz
Goes By: Domino
Nationality: Italian
Body Type: Moderate height, Hourglass shape
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Pale Brown
Hair Style: Faux-hawk
Skin Color: A lovely olive shade
Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, piercings, scars, etc) : Dozens of old school Sailor Jerry-style tattoos all over, earrings, an appendectomy scar.

Date of Birth: March 14
Zodiac: Pisces
Blood Type: O
Religion: Agnostic
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Quirky, very feminine, sensitive to other people’s feelings while being able to demolish them at the merest slight, a bit of a kleptomaniac, unfashionable, opinionated, independent, nosy, willing to put up her dukes at the drop of a hat

Favorite Color: Neon Green
Favorite Genre Music: Metal, Industrial
Usual Style of Clothing: She’s a t-shirt and skirt with fishnets kinda gal
Favorite Animal: Prehistoric Alligators
Instrument Played: Drop Bass
Theme Song: I’ll Do Anything; Hole
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.

Name: Nikita Burlachenko (Niki, Niko)
Known By Pack: Sleepwalk
Visible Age: 23
Nationality: Russian
Race: Werewolf

Eye Color: Starkly pale grey
Facial Hair: Constant stubble
Fur Color: Black
Build as Human: Tall, leanly muscled
Build as Wolf: Roughly the size of a good sized pony, thick pelt, anatomically typical without irregularities or disability, built more for speed and agility than brute strength- though, being what he is, is more than happy to try.

Personality: Nikita didn’t ask to be a Wolf, though in his four years of being such, has grown more or less accustomed. Unlike his packmates, though, he refuses to live solely as Wolf. He leads a more or less dual life, as both man and beast.

While not a wet blanket, he has a rather pragmatic personality. This is to do with an impoverished childhood that’s accustomed him to hardship and how to get around it.

His lover is Cut-Tail, the rather cruel leader of his new family. He gained this title by way of deceit, brutal assassination, and cunning. Nikita is a survivor and a strategist with a love/hate relationship with his Alpha.

Back
Top Bottom