Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm farely open and only really against extremes, but if you have any questions or cravings feel free to ask!
Strongly craving something superhero related, we can discuss details and whatnot.

Current ideas (These are just general themes, bring others if you wish, that is very welcome, we can discuss any details for the themes if neccesary in messages, and I will only roleplay in messages)
young man or woman x genie (I will of course play the male)
Boyfriend x girlfriend
best friends
neighbors
highschool/college
roommates
best friend x best friends sister
Cheerleader x anything
I'm also presently craving things that are much more leaning towards the smutty side. Also, I apologize for how simple it is at the moment.

Raymas said:
I'm farely open and only really against extremes, but if you have any questions or cravings feel free to ask!

Current ideas (These are just general themes, bring others if you wish, that is very welcome, we can discuss any details for the themes if neccesary in messages, and I will only roleplay in messages)
young man or woman x genie (I will of course play the male)
Boyfriend x girlfriend
best friends
neighbors
highschool/college
roommates
best friend x best friends sister
Cheerleader x anything.
I'm also presently craving things that are much more leaning towards the smutty side. Also, I apologize for how simple it is at the moment.

I recently acquired a craving for a more specific idea, but it is rather simple and involves expansion. Basically the idea is that there is a rather flat chested woman and her boyfriend, who has a rather unimpressive package, they love each other quite a bit but their sex life is rather unexciting. Through some means or another, the two end up acquiring a cream, or tonic or spell or whatever you fancy which helps them enlarge their parts, making their sexual escapades much more frequent and much more fulfilling. Changes of course could be made to this and we can discuss specifics if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom