Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| The Guilty Pleasures || f/m & f/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

NymphieKi

Planetoid
NOTE: this is a very old thread. It's going to be going through a complete revamp as I have time. I'm open to any ideas in the mean time. Anyone I haven't been in touch with is welcome to hit me up as well. <3

New to the site but that doesn't mean anything. I can hold my own, and do love to rp. Writing is something I can't get enough of. Whether it be smut or a beautifully formed story, or the two mixed together (my personal favorite). I want my partner to at the very least give me a paragraph. I like to average between 2-4 though I will match you and write as much as you are comfortable with.

I play both female and male characters, though I prefer to double when I am asked to play male. I like lesbian and straight pairings, though I can play boy/boy if asked. Not my favorite thing to do but I do need the practice and with an interesting enough plot would enjoy it. My female characters tend to be 15-25. Male characters, anything above that, and I can play as young as you want, as long as it's inside site rules. Also, my female characters are generally 'switch' where as my male characters are always dominant.

I like to play over Pms and instant messengers. Threads, maybe. I don't really like threads. So it'll take some convincing.

I like almost everything, kink wise. I'll make a F-list or something later, but just know I'm flexible and generally like whatever my partner does. Just no scat/vore/gore. Things that the average person would consider gross.

A few things I'm craving right now~
Age play - I prefer to be the younger character in most situations
Oral
Force
Consensual
Romance - Like, bad D;
Slave/Master pairings
Size differences - I like to play short characters. Dunno why. Lithe women appeal to me.
Spanking
Incest

I love fandoms. <3

Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Shinsengumi Kitan
DearS
Wolf's Rain
Yu Yu Hakusho
Fullmetal Alchemist
-many more-

Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Pirates of the Caribbean
Thor
Batman
Captain America
Iron man
Hellboy
Spiderman

FallOut 3/New Vegas
Fable 1/2/3
Kingdom Hearts
Call of Duty -Black Ops-
Left 4 Dead
Oblivion

Medieval Fantasy <3<3<3<3
Modern Fantasy <3<3
Future Fantasy <3<3<3
Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Human
Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Hunter
Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Demon/Werewolf/Vampire
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Royalty x Peasant
Royalty x Thief
Royalty x Knight
Bounty Hunter
Odd Couples
Arranged Marriage
Human x Furry
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Band Member x Fan
Band Member x Band Member
Stalker x Stalkee
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Artist x Muse
Photographer x Muse
And a million more, seriously

Pm me <3

I sincerely apologize to anyone I was rping with before I went on Hiatus. My safety at home was compromised so I had to up and move rather suddenly. But I'm all settled now and got the internet turned on and everything.

Feeling good about the move <3

Been roleplaying off site for quite awhile.
Maybe I can pick up a few more people here :3 <3

I'll have to make an apology page. <3

But to any who see this... My spotty attendance is due to a hectic life that would let up. Maybe after I am fabulously rich from all the work I'm doing I can go back to rping all day.

Haven't gotten the chance to update. I apologize to anyone I've been playing with.

Sick baby comes first <3

Still would love to hear from you tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom