Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an officer (gentleman?) and the lady ( picklechiffon and wolvenrogue)

Robert nearly fell backward when he heard her words! Without breaking the kiss he lifted her from the ground as if she were a rag doll and spun her round . He broke the kiss, looked up at the sky and yelled as loud as he could YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He could hardly contain himself. He offered her his arm, lead her to the cart, and said “ we better get to town! We have marryin’ to do!

Elizabeth laughed as she was twirlled about in his arms. Had she known, she would have told him sooner. She placed a soft kiss on his lips as she got into the cart and waited for him to mount up beside her.

She nuzzled into him as they drove, a smile etched on her lips. This was the first time she had wanted to belong to someone, and she was so thrilled he wanted her. She couldn't wait to see the gossips in town. She softly chuckled.

"This will put a cramp in your single lifestyle Mister, you know that right?" Her eyes sparkled as she teased him.

He leaned over and kissed her. " What life? and what style?" Havent had much of either for 30 years since Mama died. That is until you showed up. Liz I'd trade evry night on the town I ever had for just one morning like we had today. " That reminds me. I have one more errand today. We have to stop by the Fort so I can retire. 33 years in the Army is enough. He wrapped his arm about her waist and held her close. "Yessir", he thought, "I'm a lucky man."

They drove into Dodge and pulled up to the court house. Robert opened the door for her, and followed her in. " Is the judge about?" he asked the clerk. "sorry Robert not till day after tomorrow" " well how we gonna get married then" Robert asked. The clerk looked over Liz and said "Ma'am... You lost your head?" Robert answered for her "I'm afraid she has, Clem, but Im not giving her time to change her mind" "well in that case, fill out this form and go see the parson. He can marry you. That'll be two bucks for the filing fee." Bob laid two silver dollars on the counter. "Best two dollars I ever did spend Clem, thats for sure." They walked out of the court house and got back in the wagon, and rode on down to the church. Pastor michaels was working in the yard. "Well Parson, got time for a weddin'?" "whose?" the Parson asked looking puzzled. "Mine and this fine looking woman" Robert answered. The parson looked stunned. "Robert Walker are you feelin' ok?" the parson asked. "Never better, and I aim to get married right now. We got the license right here." he handed the form to the Parson. "what about you ma'am? you sure you want to do this?" He looked at Liz half expecting her to back out.

Elizabeth smiled broadly at the Parson. “Yes sir, I am,” she looked up at Robert, hugging herself a bit closer to him. She felt a bit light headed, but only because this was happening so fast. She smiled brightly at the Parson, and winked to show she understood his concern, but was more than capable of handling her own.

She saw the merry smirk on his face as he shrugged and gestured them into the humble Church. It was nothing like the cathedrals in Boston, but it suited this tiny town, and more importantly it suited Robert. She stood before him, her hands placed lightly in his, as the Parson recited his lines and asked her to do the same.

She hadn’t thought of a ring, and frowned, just a smidge. Robert, she didn’t expect to wear one, but she would have to look at getting one for her own finger, a symbol that this time she’d be damn proud to wear. It didn’t take long until she was lost listening to Robert recite his lines after the Parson, she gently squeezed his hands as gazed lovingly at him. It was the most beautiful sound to her ears when he said “I do”.

The next most promising ones were “You may now kiss your bride.”

She had never anticipated a kiss so much as she did this one.

Robert took her in his arms smiled at her, his eyes gleaming and met her lips with his. He didnt want to let go. But they both broke out laughing when the pastor just said "Ive got to go, I'll just leave you two alone. Close the door when you leave, won't you?" They stood and kissed for another half an hour, then Robert said "lets get out of here before we do something we shouldn't in a church!" He picked her up in his arms, carried her out and set her in the cart. He laughed as the parson had tacked a sign to the back. It read "Just married! Believe it or not!"

They drove to the stage depot and boughtheir tickets and then to the telegraph office to arrange passage on the riverboat. Liz walked to the General store and picked up her supplies. When she returned, Robert said "well just one more errand" They got in the cart and drove to the Fort. When the soldiers saw the sign they hooted and hollared. The commander came out wondering what all the commotion was all about. Robert got down from his cart, stood at attention and said "Colonel Sir. I hearby resign my commission! I have a new commander now! I'd like you to meet my wife Liz." The entire fort broke out laughing, but they knew it was true. They could see it written on their old friend's face. The colonel took Liz's hand, bowed and kissed it. "Ma'am, I hope you have better luck than I did! Congratualations!

Elizabeth blushed a light crimson, darkening the color of her already flushed cheeks from Robert's thorough kissing.

“I am certain I will,” she smiled demurely under all the attention. She truly couldn’t wait to just be alone with him, and begin making the preparations for their journey. Everything would be easier now that they were married, rooms easier to book, no questions to be answered by nosy people. She looked at Robert.

“Are you sure you want to resign? You can do both if you want, at least until babies come along.” She winked at him, and earned another round of hoots and hollers from his peers. Elizabeth blushed deeper, showing off her sweet polished side, but she loved the spark that flashed in his eyes when she mentioned babies.

Sure as ever I will be, he said. For 33 years the army has been my life, but now that life belongs only to you. So, Farwell to the army, and bring on the babies! This got yet another chorus of hoots from the soldiers. He kissed her hard in full view of every one, Lifted her into the cart, shook the colonel's hand, and after a long wave at the troops they were off. Back up the mountain toward home. Robert smiled at that thought "home". he used to call it camp. but now it truly was HOME. It was Liz that made it that way.

Elizabeth cuddled into him as he drove their cart onwards to home. She closed her eyes, as she saw visions of rough and tumble little boys, and equally rough but demure little girls. She wondered if she should bother telling him twins ran in her family. They would soon find out, if God willed them to be blessed with children.

She smiled as they meandered the road to home. She enjoyed the idea that his modest rustic Cabin was going to be just that. Once Delaney was dealt with, she could rest easy and happily, with the love of her life by her side and in comfort until they were well into old age. Elizabeth yawned softly.

"So cowboy, today is the first day of the rest of your life, how does it feel?" She laughed her voice light and teasing as they drew up closer and closer to home.

"Damn good honey, Damn good" he liked the feel of her close to him. Traveling out east on a stage would normally be a pain, but the thought of her snuggled close actually made the idea appealing. Robert pulled the cart up and got out then sweeping her up in his arms again, carried her over the threshold of their home, humble though it was. He kissed her and la her gently on the bed then went back to the cart to retrieve their purchases. He carted the supplies in the cabin and said "well Mrs Walker we leave in 3 days for Boston. We have work to do!

She laughed. "Direct away Captain, I am yours to command." She smiled as she set about folding her clothes into a duffel. Her posessions so meager there really wasn't much to piece together.

Her clothes packed, she set about to making some biscuits and sweets to take with them. She smiled as she watched Robert buzz aobut the small cabin, making his own preparations. She set a tray of small biscuits in the oven to bake.

"Is there anything else I can help with? I'm not too sure what you think we'll need on this journey." She went to him wrapping her arms about him, looking into his face. Gently she kissed his lips. "Just give me some direction and we can go from there," she said softly.

Well the big thing is bear-proofing this cabin. All the food had to be either buried in the root cellar or sealed in cans and put in the rafters. Then we have to cut pine bows and bring them in to mask the scent. otherwise the bears will tear this place apart while were gone. all the dishes and plates need washed good. Cant have any food scent in here at all. So first finish your baking.

He kissed her and went out to cut pine bows. It was hard work, but he did it with enthusiasm. Somehow, he was really looking forward to this trip, in every way.

Elizabeth worked at washing the dishes, scrubbing them throroughly, and then dumping the swill, before rinsing them in clean water. As the second batch of biscuits baked she ensured the root vegetables they had were stored burried in the cellar. Depending on conditions, she laughed, they might even take root. As she came back up the ladder, she smiled at her perfect timing. She retireved the last batch from the oven and set about cleaning the remaining dishes, srubbing them, resetting the water and then rinsing them.

She smiled as Robert opened the door with his arms ladden with the fragrent smelling bows. She watched him appreciatively. He was a very good looking man, she loved the way his body moved beneath his clothes.

She sighed softly in happiness as she returned to finishing her own work.

Elizabeth distributed the pine bows around the room as Robert loaded the Cart with Liz's things, one change of clothes for himself, His pistols, carbine, ammunition, and a Long knife. Lat he took the blanket they had used coming across the desert. It had a lot of memories for him. It was nearly 10 am and the stage left at noon. They had to be going. He kissed liz at the doorway, locked the cabin and walked her to their trusty Cart. They started toward town and as they headed down the mountain, he caught Elizabeth looking up the hill with longing in her eyes.

An hour later they arrived at the livery stable in town .the stage was waiting

Elizabeth was sad to be leaving their humble home. She was quiet on the ride into town. Seeing the stage before her, a flutter of anxiety welled up inside her. She hoped this was the right thing to do, that confronting Delaney would ease Robert’s mind.

As he helped her into the waiting stage, she couldn’t help but smile. She was with him. This trip would be okay if nothing other than that fact. She lay her hand on his thigh as the stage jostled into motion. The other two passengers were a woman in her late fifties and a man about the same vintage.

It was a quiet ride for the first little bit as the stage rolled out of Dodge and headed East.

There was a bit of a nip in the air as they left town, the first signs of fall. Bob felt Liz shiver and took the old blanket from his haversack covering them up. It brought such fond memories back to him. So did Liz's hand on his thigh. His jeans were suddenly just a little tight. He laid his hand on her inner thigh. matching her motions as he gave her a knowing wink. Their hands were exploring like to teenagers under the cover of the blanket
. Bob loved it. Liz always made him feel young and playful.

Elizabeth laughed softly at Robert's playfullness. Not that she minded. the comfort of the blanket, and the touch of his hands, helped lull her into a sense of comfort and contentment. She had to grin though when the martonly woman sharing the coach gave a decidely unappreciative "hrumph", and her elder gentleman just winked at them as if to say it was okay.

She watched the flat plains roll by. The landscape was so different travelling from West to East, she loved the view and as she leaned to look out the window, under the blanket she caught Robert's wandering hand as it tugged at her skirt. She gave him a stern look, or tried to, but she couldn't hide her smile entirely.

Robert relaxed as Elizabeth fell asleep on his shoulder. She fit so comfortably there. He caught himself wondering just how he had gotten along without her so many years. He couldn't remember so happy a time since he was five years old and had been able to fall asleep in his mothers arms. This was clearly different, but the level of joy was the same.

Robert woke as the stage came to a halt and Elizabeth was still fast asleep tucked safely under his arm. He kissed her gently. "Wake up my Darling. It's time for a stretch." They had had arrived at the stage depot near Columbia in the Missouri territory, two days travel from St. Louis and the Mississippi River. It was a wild town and had little law enforcement. Robert took out his gun belt and pistols and strapped it on. He caught the concerned look on Elizabeth's face as he did this. He hadn't worn his pistols in her presence until now. He helped her out of the stage and they stretched and walked to the hotel where they hoped to find some refreshment.

Elizabeth watched as Robert strapped his guns to his sides. She knew he had to have owned them, but she didn't remember seeing him pack them. She threaded her arm through his as they walked from the stage to the hotel.

This was an interesting stop, she had to admit. She had not remember much about her trip out here, but she was certain had she stopped here, she would have. The town smelled, stale cigars and alcohol were ripe in the air. The music spilled from the hotel saloon as they approached. Elizabeth huddled in closer to Robert as whoots and hollars came from inside along with the smashing of glass.

Robert leaned in the door to the saloon and back out. "Stay right close to me" he said he walked Elizabeth across the room to a corner table. The bar maid came up to take his order. Two beers. He looked back at Elizabeth's shocked expression. "You don't drink water in a place like this... you'll get sick. But the beer is safe. Besides it will relax you." They had one beer and then a second. It tasted good as it was cold. Robert helped Elizabeth up and chuckled.. he'd never seen her this way. It was kinda fun. He walked her back to the stage, which was about to leave.

Elizabeth was light headed. The noise of the building combined with the drinks Robert had given her, had gone to her head. She was grateful for his arm as he lead her back to the coach. She hiccupped, and then burst into giggles.

"I think...I think I might be a bit tipsy." She said laughing as she tried to keep her feet going in one direction.

She never drank, it hand't been safe to do so when she was married, and before that she'd been too young, and after that....well she'd never really seen the point to it. She blinked rapidly as she tried to focus on the one, correct step that would ease her into the stage. Somehow though, that was a seemingly dificult task. The three didn't want ot stop moving long enough for her to trust which one was real.

Robert chuckled as he swept her from her feet and set her in the stage. He climbed in with her and wrapping them in the blanket tucked her under his arm protectively. He had never seen her this way and found it very amusing, but he was also aware that she was definitely not in control and needed looking after. he older woman across the way was giving them another of her dowdy looks, but Robert just smiled at her and her husband chuckled quietly to him self covering his mouth. That is until the misses elbowed him in the ribs.

It was all that Bob could do to keep from laughing out loud and Elizabeth had started another fit of the giggles. The stage pulld away and Bob thought to himself that it would be an entertaining next few hours.

Elizabeth cuddled into him as the stage pulled into motion yet again. Wrapped protectively away from the evil glare of the woman across from her, she let her fingers begin to wander. She danced them across Robert's lap, slowly and methoidcally but undetectable from the otherside of the blanket. She giggled more as he figgited under her touch.

She snuck her fingers in under his shirt and gently stroked the skin just above the waist of his pants. before letting her fingers dip and pop his button. She went back to innocently stroking his stomach, as if she'd done nothing. She stole a quick glance at him, his face swimming. She wondered what he would do if she adventured further into his pants.

Robert couldn't believe it. Not only was she amusing, his wife had developed a playfully horny streak. he was glad for the blanket. since they had a long ride ahead he decided to indulge her cravings. His cock was already hard from her exploration, and there was nothing he could do about that.He decided to simply enjoy it. He kissed her gently on the forehead and smiled a knowing smile. Meanwhile he set about unbuttoning her blouse. Beneath the the blouse was a thin chemise and nothing more he playfully rubbed her nipples through it.

Elizabeth wove her hand into his pants, feeling his confined stiff erection she smiled. Gently she began to stroke him, just through the fabric, until she felt his shaft pulse beneath her. only then did she work her mischievous fingers beneath the fabric to touch his hot flaming skin. She wrapped her hand solidly about his shaft and began stroking him, up and down, in slow sensual strokes.

Elizabeth laughed softly as he tensed under her touch. She bit her lip to keep from giggling more. She wanted to make him squirm with pleasure as they covertly tristed under the blanket.

Robert's breathing became irregular as he looked off out the window attempting to cover his excitement. His body stiffened, but he struggled and remained in a normal sitting position. Every muscle in his body now tense and on high alert. he rolled her nipples harder in his fingers and then his hand slipped down and unhooked the waist of her skirt. His fingers lipped inside and into her panties. The moment he touched her wet pussy the thought of how ready she was, put him over the edge. is cock swelled then throbbed and he felt warm wetness splash into her hand and then down around his crotch and balls. He took a deep breath and gave her an evil grin that said "your turn, as his fingers dipped deep in her pussy.

Robert made a mental note that a beer or two at home might be a good idea now and then.

Back
Top Bottom