Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an officer (gentleman?) and the lady ( picklechiffon and wolvenrogue)

As Robert woke from his dream, he started to curse his luck until he remembered that reality these days was even better! realizing the handfuls of girl flesh he had was real and warm and happy to see him gave him a whole new attitude about waking up! They were now less than a day's ride from Dodge, and in all the years he had made this ride, this was the first time he ever felt like going around. Just not going to town. Other than a hot bath, nothing there interested him near as much as what was right next to him under his blanket. "ya know" he said If we make a left turn here and go north two days ride, I have a hunting cabin in the hills. It way prettier than Dodge. Of course the stage doesn't go that way. Of course neither do who ever it is that causes you to keep looking over my shoulder so much. What do you think darlin?

Elizabeth smiled at him. “That sounds fabulous, I would love to see a bit more about you, Robert Walker.”

She flushed as he mentioned her looking behind them, over his shoulder as they rode.

“I worry. I think the stage was purposely attacked. I think I was the reason for it. It bothers me that others died because someone wanted to do me that much harm. But you don’t believe it was Indians either, I can see it when you speak of it. If someone wants to hurt me that badly, when they find out they did not succeed, they will come after me. And right now, out in the open, I am making you vulnerable.” She took a deep breath. There was the long and the short of it. She wouldn’t change it for the world, for if the coach had never toppled, she might not have ever met him, but the idea even vague was it was, that being with her put him at risk, it tore at her heart.

He hugged her close. Don't you worry Elizabeth the eastern thug hasn't been invented yet that I'm afraid of. Now that bear? that's another story. I honestly hope they do show up. Then I could end your misery, but in the meantime you'll be safe at my cabin. They come lookin for you there they'll wish they hadn't. That's for sure. Guess we got another night on the trail ahead. Good news is we'll be followin this creek. No more water problems. No food problems either up there. Lots of game, and even fruit trees. Its a little slice of heaven. The only thing its been missing is you darlin" Robert heard a rustle in the brush a few yard away. "SHHHH" he hushed her as he picked up his rifle. A wild turkey stuck its head up. A shot rang out. "Yahooo" he shouted as the turkey fell. "We'll eat well today." He got up and retrieved the bird. Robert waded down the stream aways and came back with a bundle of fresh watercress. Then, he pulled several cat-tails from the edge of the water. He broke off the tubular roots. "Looks like we'll have a complete meal!" He leaned down and kissed her as she offered him her lips. "Lets build us a fire."

Elizabeth watched at the elation on his face as he felled the turkey, and the delight to which he set about creating a meal. The scents were a bit overwhelming. Her stomach rolled, half out of hunger, half out of nausea from the idea of solid real food. She closed her eyes, taking several deep breaths. She had no doubt he would protect her, she was more worried about what the protection was needed from.

She listened with her body to the sounds of him making the fire, then plucking and roasting the bird. The soft mummer of boiling water, the smokey taste on the air, and the simmering smells of the food all melded into a beautiful sensory experience. She opened her eyes to find him watching her. She smiled softly. “What are you looking at?” she asked, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. She didn’t really care, but the smouldering look in his eyes, was only matched by the snapping of their camp fire, and it made her catch her breath.

"Just what do you suppose? is there anything here more fetchingly beautiful?" He gave her smile that said he was hungry but not for the food he was preparing. He had to be careful not to spill things what with being so distracted. With the food done he set about cutting up the turkey and carrying the food to the blanket. they had only his hunting knife and a single spoon and the pot the greens were in. They ate with their fingers and fed each other like newly weds, though they were having much more fun. Both naked in the wilderness. when they finished Robert got dressed and handed Elizabeth her cape. Well are you ready darlin? he said as he kicked out the fire. He was surprised as she pulled herself into the saddle. She turned the cape so it covered her breasts and kept the cool wind out. Her bare back against Robert. the started off north into the hills. As they climbed in elevation, air grew crisp and Elizabeth to shiver. Robert knew the ground would be cold the next morning and rather than stopping he pressed on toward the hunting cabin he had built with his own hands. They arrived tired and cold the next day at noon. Elizabeth had fallen asleep and he carried her into the cabin and bundled her up on the bed where she continued to sleep quietly while he started a fire and drew some water from the creek. An hour later she woke to the smell of hot coffee and roasting turkey they had not eaten the day before.

Elizabeth blushed softly as she work, to the pleasing scent of coffee. She was so warm in bed, if felt utterly amazing after the hard bone chill she’d received the night before. She was surprised the temperature variances out in this country. How it could be lovely warm to scorching hot in the day and dip into bone chilling nights. She stretched gingerly, her side still sore as she looked around her.

The Cabin was modest, but still rather large, and open. Windows were few, but the ones that were in existence were well placed, allowing light in the right places.

She sat up, holding the blanket to her chest. No, it wasn’t modestly that held it there, that had long been given up with Robert, it was comfort of the warmth of the fabric against her skin. She looked at him and smiled. This was a piece of him, she’d never seen a man so at home, so at place, in a constructed building. Accepting a steaming cup from him, she let her hands brush over his softly.

“Good morning...or evening... whatever time it is. This is beautiful Robert, thank you for sharing." She took a sip of the coffee, warming her insides with it.

“Its mid morning“, he said, “no clocks around here, just the sun. We got in at first light. You’ve been sleeping since near midnight, most of it on the horse. I guess I tired you out a bit yesterday. Would you like a bath? I have plenty of hot water and soap. No fancy shampoo, just plain old lie soap, but it will take the trail off your back. I’m sorry but there is no place to get women’s clothes here, but if your tired of being naked, I can scare up an extra shirt. It will be a might big though. Might even qualify as a dress. Oh and I do have needle and thread if your handy with it.” Though she hadn’t answered him, he started to fill the wash-tub that served for a bath. He had to stand to use it but she might actually be able sit in it. He filled it half way with cold water then warmed it with boiling water from the steaming kettle by the fire. “your bath awaits my lady” he announced in a mockingly formal way, extending her his hand.

Elizabeth watched him bow and wave her to the bath. She smiled as his eyes came to rest back on her. Standing she let the warmth of the blanket fall from her body, the instant change in temperature puckering her nipples as she moved to the edge of the tub. It was nothing like the large lounging tubs she was used to at home, but once she stepped into the warm water, it didn’t matter. Sinking to her knees, she let the water sooth her aching muscles from the horse ride and began to wash her hair.

“I would love an old shirt, if you don’t mind. I am handy with the needle but, I think I can wait for fabric to make a popper skirt, but the shirt would be fabulous.”

She quickly washed her hair, a habit she had since she was a child, often preferring to do the work first, and soak after. She looked up at him as she twisted the excess water from her hair, and then looked away softly blushing. There was something so intimate about being in the same space, together, just watching, not touching.

She found a cloth in the bottom of the tub, and swiped it messily over her chest, finding his eyes on her, tracking the movement of the cloth against her skin, the flush in her cheeks deepened. She slowly dragged it across her collar bone, and down, swirling it about each full globe of her breasts, before making a long sensuous swipe of her arm. Down to her fingertips and then back to her chest, swapping hands and doing the same to the other.

She smiled as he licked his lips.

She dipped the cloth into the water, and tenderly smoothed it across her stomach, being very gentle with her wound, to her back and caressing it down the rounded curve of her ass, over her hip to between her legs. She suppressed a bit of a laugh as she heard him inhale sharply, before she slowly stood, water dripping down her body as she dragged the cloth from her ankle up her long leg, and then back down before doing the same to her other.

She caught his eye and smiled. He had definitely been effected by the show. Squeezing a bit of water from the cloth over her breasts to let it trickle down, she asked softly.

“Can I get you to hand me a towel?”

Robert chuckled. “I usually air dry, but you can use this” he said holding up a clean rib-knit tee shirt. Let me help you. Bob walked behind her and started to dry and massage her back and shoulders, then reaching beneath her arms dried her soft breasts and tummy. He helped her out of the tub and dried her legs starting at the bottom as he kneeled in front of her, and working his way up. Her pretty pussy was now in his face and he could not resist a playful lick. As he dried her ass, he lavished her with his tongue. Then rung out the shirt and handed it to her to dry her hair. Wrapping his arms around her he continued his affections, though it was making her giggle and squirm. When she had finished drying her hair he stopped, stood up and disrobed putting his erection on full display. He stepped into the water. You turn! He said with a big grin handing her the soap and small wash cloth.

Elizabeth smiled at him, accepting the cloth and the soap. She dipped the cloth into the warm water, sliding it about his chest. Then using the wetness to lather the soap in her hands, she began to apply the suds to his chest and back. Slowly she drew the cloth over his soaped skin, with a bit of pressure, enough to scrub the trail dirt from his skin.

She washed his broad shoulders, detailed his back and waist, slowly stroking his ass, before moving to the front of him. She ran the cloth down his legs, refreshing it in the tub water before working up the other. Rinsing the cloth again, she swirled it about his balls, and his semi hard cock, stroking and caressing as she cleaned him. She looked up at him, as he moaned softly, her hands teasing at his sack.

She sank to her knees before him, and just as he had licked and teased her, she gently accepted his cock into her mouth, as she continued rinsing his legs. Tasting him was like haven. Her tongue moved and pulsed with his flesh as she drew him deep into her mouth, her lips firm on his flesh, and then pulling back to the tip, she stroked her lips, up and down his length. She only stopped when he tugged lovingly on her hair, pulling her to him.

He stepped from the tub and pulled her to her feet. Taking her thighs in his arms he lifted her to him, he legs wrapping naturally behind his back. She was wet and ready from his earlier attention as he slowly lowered her over his hardness. They kissed with abandon, as he walked her to the bed. He lowered he on to the feather mattress, firm as it was it was it was the first time they had been together in a real bed. He collapsed between her thighs and devoured her lovingly. The enjoyed the wonderful contact between them for the first time not overshadowed by the pressure of the hard ground. They reveled in each other for hours before drifting off to sleep. Robert woke an hour later, his chest to her back and his cock pressed against her firm but soft ass. Her knees were pulled up and though she seemed to be sleeping she was exposed and ready for him. Remembering their last horseback ride he gently moistened his cock in her pussy and then moving back slid it slowly to full depth in her ass. His invasion was met with immediate thrusting backward by an apparently hungry Elizabeth.

Elizabeth woke to the sweet sensation of being filled, completely and utterly. Spooned into Robert’s body she could feel the slow rhythmic movements of him, behind her, in her ass. She moaned softly as she bucked against him.

There was something utterly incredible about the way he made her feel, and here in a bed, it was exquisite. She found his hand, bringing it to her lips, she kissed his fingertips, and gently sucked on them. She was lost in the sensations of him, taking her.

She leaned back, arching to kiss his lips, she placed his hand on her breast, softly moaning his name. She had a view of the window, and the serene wilderness outside. She sighed, here in his arms she found happiness, and it felt like home.

Robert kissed her tenderly, but the rocking of her hips was bringing his animal instinct to the surface. His kiss became filled with raw desire. His thrusting became aggressive. The wanton desires of their bodies taking over. The humped as in a frenzy then cumming in sinchrony they collapsed in a sweaty heap. The smiled then giggled at one another. The intensity of their feeling washing over their entire beings. They now lay still again in the softness of the bed, and listened as the birds serenaded them through the windows and sunshine caressed their faces. Robert stayed buried deep within her enjoying the wonderful warm refuge that her body provided him.

Elizabeth blinked her eyes. She was certain she had drifted off to sleep again. Robert's arms were strong against her, his body still flush with hers. She didn't want to move, and her mind began working.

She would need to get fabric for clothes. She'd make a skirt, and then go into town, send a telegram, and have some of her funds sent to the bank here. Not all of it mind you, but enough to allow her to buy some comforts, and some clothes. From there, she would have to see. She had a feeling that the activity in those accounts would rouse the interest of who ever was behind the stage attack. Depending on what happened there, well, she paused.

First thing was first, she needed to take one step at a time and wait for outcomes before jumping the gun. She would love to stay with him though. As a lover he was more than fantastic, and her body already had begun craving him. Period. She hoped she could make it as his companion. She'd heard the winters here were harsh. But, as she looked out the window into the lowering sun, likely even more beautiful than she had imagined. She felt Robert stir behind her, his body so warm and perfect, she couldn't help but sigh.

Bob woke to feel what was starting to become a very pleasant routine, warm soft girl flesh first thing in the morning. After years of waking up cold and sore, he was questioning why he had lived the life he chose, but that was then and this was now. Here each morning, right in his arms lay his dream, in the flesh. He wondered if she knew how grateful he was for her appearing in his world or what he would be willing to do to keep her.

He felt her stir and at first she seemed troubled. He wasn’t sure wha made hi think that but her movements seemed agitated and restless. He was about wake her and ask when for some reason peace returned and he felt her muscles slowly relax. Her soft sigh made him feel warm and at peace.

He would ask her later what had troubled her, but for now he would pause and enjoy the beauty of the moment. The closeness of her body and the joy of belonging to someone. Whether she knew it or not , he belonged to her. He tenderly touched her face and turning it toward him kissed her softly but passionately. “Good Morning my darling” he said smiling.

Elizabeth woke to the sweetest sensation, a perfect good morning kiss, followed but a perfect voice saying "Good Morning." She couldn't help but smile as she lazily stretched next to his warm body. She blinked a couple of times and returned the warm smile. "Good Morning Robert," she said softly, his name a gentle caress on her lips.

“I hope you slept well, my love.” She nestled into his warm body, loving the hardness of it. He was what a man should be. Strong and protective, hard and lean, yet still soft in the light of a woman he loved. She felt his nod, rather than heard his answer.

“I had strange dreams, disturbing ones, but I cannot seem to recall the details. Something about the accident though, and how it was not an accident, and then, nothing. “ She sighed. “I hate not remembering things when I wake up.” She chuckled softly into his chest.

“I know the first thing I need to accomplish today, is to get fabric, so I can make a proper dress, then tomorrow, I can go into town, with you by my side, and send a telegram.” She smiled at him, her greatest desire at this moment, was to make him proud of her, proud to be seen with her. That above all else is what her heart needed to prove.

Robert got out of bed, stretched, and pulled on his clothes. He opened a chest in the corner, and started rummaging through it. At the bottom was a set of powder blue sheets. "would these do for material?" at least till you can get to town? You cant go to town like that." he said as he admired her nakedness in what had become a routine of late. He thought it interesting that he body was tanned everywhere. Here breasts and pussy were no longer the stark white he had seen that first day. He loved it.

He handed her the sheets and rummaged through a drawer and found a needle and thread, and a pair of scissors. They were crude but would have to do. "I'll make breakfast while you sew" he said as he kissed her gently.

The fabric was a light cotton cornflower blue. It was pretty, not practical, but would certainly due for a quick fix. She got out of bed and lay the material out on the floor working deftly she hemmed the fabric to the proper length, and sewed a crude waist band. She looked at Robert, fixing breakfast. She stood and gently came up behind him, moulding her body to his, her hands wandering his chest.

“Do you have a piece of rope? Or leather I can use for a tie?” She asked softly, waiting from him to product a long piece of thin leather strapping.

She worked her nimble fingers moving swiftly as she thread it through the waist, and then, as he was finishing breakfast, she quickly and efficiently sewed the skirt together up the side in even and tight stitches. She turned it back out, hiding the hemming and seams. She stepped into the creation, cinching the leather tight to her waist, causing the material to pleat beautifully about her ankles, and flattering her rounded hips.

She twirled for him.

“Does this suffice?” She asked playfully, knowing the color of the fabric accented her eyes beautifully.

“Actually, I like it very much, even though I’m sure what you will make later will be nicer, you should keep it. Its lovely and simple and I love the way it makes you look.”

“What are you going to wear for a top?” He asked. “The skirt is especially lovely with bare breasts, but somehow I don’t think the ladies in the general store would approve.”
“lets eat breakfast and then I’ll hitch up my cart and we can head to town once you’ve worked out what to wear.”

As they ate, Bob enjoyed watching Liz’s breasts sway gently knowing that the time when they would be available 24-7 was coming to an end.. He cleaned up the breakfast dishes and hitched up the horse while Liz finished he sewing.

Admiring her new outfit, he took her arm and led her to the cart like the lady she actually was.

Elizabeth laughed, she had set the shirt Robert had given her into the wash bucket to clean it. She smiled at him, as she pointed to the washbasin, where the shirt was soaking.

“I figured if I was going out in public, I should at least clean it.”

She meandered over to it and began scrubbing, the water ended up not too discoloured, but the fabric of the shirt itself ended brighter, and definitely smelled cleaner. She wrung it out tightly twisting and spinning the tight knot to tempt every drop of water from it. She then shook it out and laid it over the iron stove.

She counted time in her mind, before turning it over, ensuring that the fabric was not scorched from the stove, but warm and dry. She slipped the garment back on, the heat making her shiver. She smiled at Robert, whose eyes hadn’t left her.

“Passable, now? No fainting spells for the ladies?” Her eyes were sparkling as she teased her cowboy.

Robert feigned a frown. “I liked you better without it” he said with a chuckle. “Oh well” he said, offering up his arm.
He lead her out of the cabin, stopping to grab his carbine on the way out. He tucked the gun under the seat and helped Elizabeth into the cart, and they headed for town.
It took them an hour in the cart but the ride was pleasant. Robert drove with one arm around his lady, as proud as a peacock. He couldn’t wait to arrive in town. The boy’s would be talking tonight.
They rode into Dodge and Robert pulled up to the general store. Robert led her in, walked to the counter, placed his twenty dollar gold piece on the counter, and said proudly so everyone would hear, “ Sarah, this is Elizabeth, get her what ever it is that she wants.”

He took a seat on a keg of nails and just waited.

Elizabeth flushed at his possession; loving the look of pride it gave him to claim her. She also knew there was no way she’d let him get away with playing for her fabric. She wandered about the shop, and picked out two bolts of heavy wool tartan, and a soft silk underlay of shimmering pink.

She’d make two skirts from the fabric and be well and good until spring when lighter materials were in fashion. In the back of the general store, there was a small rack with an assortment of pre-made clothes. She picked out two medium men’s collared shirts, a belt and some ribbon.

She placed all the goods on the table, flushing as the woman behind the counter gave her the once over. Elizabeth had to wonder given that look if she’d ever been a lover of Robert’s. Sure a man as virile as he, had casual lovers during his life, the scowl on her face certainly indicated if they had not been, it had not been by her choice.

With her purchases wrapped in thick brown paper and tied with twine, they made their way to the postal office. Elizabeth kindly asked to send a telegram to the main Branch Bank in Boston. Once it was sent, they had a few moments to wander the street front, as they waited for the response. She had asked them to approve and transfer funds to the main Bank in Dodge every three weeks. That should keep her and Robert well kept in their needs for quite some time.

She smiled demurely as he introduced her to folks he knew, and before long the reply was in her hands. The funds would be fronted by the bank here for the first instalment and then every three weeks there after.

They strolled into the bank and in moments, Elizabeth had her new account, and her first deposit of a hundred dollars. She slipped a replacement coin into Robert’s jacket covertly as they left the building to head back to the cabin.

They were a mile out of Dodge when the hair rose on the back of Robert's neck like that of a threatened dog and he was about to bite just as hard. He whispered to Elizabeth, "take the reigns and what ever you do don't look back!" He carefully reached under the seat without bending over and took the carbine. Without warning, he stood suddenly and diving to the ground fired 3 quick shots. "stop the cart" he said calmly to Elizabeth. "Get my rope out of the back." Robert got up and dusted himself off. he walked back to where 2 men lay dead and a third badly wounded. He walked up to the wounded man and demanded "who sent ya?! Be quick now or you'll wish you had" Robert held the barrel of the carbine to the mans groin. "JJ..John Delaney.. of B Boston..DDont shoot mister! For god sake!" Bob took the rope and bound the wounded man hand and foot and thew him over the saddle of one horse. Tossed the dead men over the second horse, and tied the horses to the cart. " you think you can drive that thing? he said to Elizabeth "I'll follow you in to town" With that he mounted the third horse and followed her. When they reached town he tied up the two horses and in front of the sheriff's office and kicked open the door. "git your lazy ass out here!" he yelled. You've got customers. These three yahoos tried to kill us on our way home. Take care of them. with that he followed Elizabeth out of town and back to the cabin.

Elizabeth was trembling by the time they got back to the cabin. She dismounted the cart, and retrieved her parcel of good. Laying them on the modest table she sat heavily in the chair. She was glad he’d not been hurt or injured, but she was a liability to him, she sighed softly running a hand over her eyes, trying to focus.

“Thank you, for making such quick work of them. I did not realize the activity in the accounts would set someone off so fast.”

John Delaney.

She shivered again. She’d known the man well. He’d been a colleague of her husband, and one who, on more than one occasion made it very clear he would enjoy warming her bed if need ever arose. It hadn’t. She’d made sure of that, but the offer had always been laid clearly on the table.

She looked up at Robert, shaking her head. She didn’t really know where to start. So she waited for the questions to come.

Bob can in hugged her in his arms and pulled her into his lap as he sat into a chair. "Before you say a word,that wasn't your fault!"
Whoever John Delaney is, he'll have a tougher time hiring help in Dodge after this. I could a killed all three of em, but i want that guy to squeek, which he will like a wounded mouse, and all the rats will hear him do it. Just relax. You will be all right and so will I. You know i could do with an afternoon nap... what do you say? He kissed her and smilled. Taking her hand he helped her stand and slowly tantalizingly removed her clothing. It was a new experience with her, but none the less entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom