Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an officer (gentleman?) and the lady ( picklechiffon and wolvenrogue)

Jessica melted into his kiss. It was so tender, though her fragile heart caught at his words. He couldn’t love her yet, he hardly knew her. She gasped as his body still moved against hers. The sensations he was creating were like nothing she had every allowed herself to feel or experience before.

Usually the men were quick and fast in their coupling not tender and slow like Robert was being.

She gasped again involuntarily as she felt the slight pressure of his hand on her hip, dragging her into him. Jessica was chewing on her lower lip as she tried to contain the fire in her belly. She cried out as she began to cum about his hard thick shaft. Her whole body trembling with the release of the orgasm.

Elizabeth wiggled slightly in her arms as her body began to tremble and then clamped down hard on her nipple, sucking hard, and not wanting to release it. Robert held back his release and continued his slow, tender, loving massage of her inner walls with his thick member. He wanted to show his love for her, and he loved that she was responding to him with such passion. He knew that despite her young age, Jessica had experienced little love and tenderness in her lifetime. Her's had been a life that would harden anyone and make them cold. as he continued his hands gently massaged her shoulders and he placed tender sweet kisses on her neck.

Jessica sighed with relief as her body ceased it’s release. Robert still buried deep inside her, as her walls finally began lessening the hold it had clamped about him. She soothed the baby back to sleep and handed her to Robert.

“Please,” she panted. “Put her back in the crib, then come back to me.” She knew he hadn’t finished yet, and she wanted him to. She eagerly watched as he placed the baby in the crib, then as he sat back on the bed, she pulled him close to her.

“Please, Robert, I want you to finish, please.” She tugged him down on top of her young body, letting herself adjust to his weight and size. His shaft easily slipping into her again. She looked into his eyes as she moved letting him side completely into her, and loving the expression on his face as he did so.

He pushed deeply into her and smiled. He kissed her deeply and and took her soft bottom in his strong hands holding her firmly as he lovingly joined with he and began to increase the intensity with which he took her. He cried out to her "Jessica! your so good!" as he came close to his climax. He wanted her now more than ever and was sliding in and out fast and deep.

Wanting more of her , he lifted her ankles to his shoulders, bending her almost double, and allowing him to fill her completely. He took her deeply now. his balls slapping her ass. He massaged her breasts gently and then lickked the milk which leaked from them off his hands.

Jessica cried out as Robert, doubled her nearly in half and pounded himself into her. She could feel the tension in his body as he approached his completion. She sighed in pleasure as her body responded to the roughness in his touch as he got nearer to exploding inside her. She pulled him closer as she arched her body underneath him.

Moaning and gasping with each thrust Jessica closed her eyes, as she focused on feeling him, clenching her body about him and holding him deep inside her. She moved deliberately to help him get there.

Robert hugged her thighs to his chest and ran his hands up and down her smooth skin, and pressed in hard and deep. His body stiffened in response to her and he slipped over the edge with a huge groan filling her warm and willing womb with his seed. He continued to press his member between her warm thighs as she clenched him, played with her clit trying to bring her another release. "Cum for me Jessica, please!" he begged.

Jessica moaned, the pressure on her clit becoming to much to handle as she cried out in release for him, calling his name in gasps.

“Robert!!” Her whole body trembled beneath him as she enjoyed the releasing of her body. She sighed as her head lolled to one side on the pillow. She was in the perfect place, content and warm. She pulled Robert down to meet her, tangling her body in his.

“Thank you,” she whispered softly before placing a tender kiss on his cheek.

" I should thank you, " he said, " taking an old man for your mate, and saving my baby as well. Can't you see why I love you? You have done so much for me. I'd be a broken man with out you. I love you my dear," he said a tear streaking down his face. He held her in his strong arms and cuddled her to him as they laid with each other catching their breath. " Oh Jessica, I'm so glad to have you."

Jessica buried her head in Robert’s arms as he spoke. This was an interesting relationship. One she was curious to see grow. It was amazing to her that she had been given this opportunity to help a kind hearted man and his little baby girl. She gently let her fingers slide over his skin, tracing light patterns in it.

“I look forward to raising her with you Robert, and discovering what this life holds for us.” Her words were soft but meaningful as she met his gaze, and smiled at him.

Robert smiled back at Jessica. "Yes I do too, he said, and our own children as well. Would you like that?" he asked. I always wanted more than one," he said, " and if Elizabeth hadn't been taken from me, we would have. Would you like more children?" he repeated. He lifted her up and kissed her before putting he on her feet and holding her in a kiss. Then he started to get dressed.

Jessica cringed as he asked about more children. The Doc had told her on no uncertain terms she would likely be barren given the difficulty she had with the labour and delivery of her son. She smiled at Robert though as he dressed.

“Yes, more would be wonderful.” She said the words she knew he wanted to hear. If God was willing then maybe there could be a miracle for them, but if not, Jessica understood she had to pay for her sins.

She stood and dressed in her simple gown, she then picked the baby up from the cradle and changed her. She smiled and cooed at baby Elizabeth as she did so, bonding ever more with the tiny being.

Robert stood behind her looking over Jessica's shoulder as she cuddled Elizabeth. He loved seing the adoration on Jessica's face almost as much as the cherubic smile on Elizabeth's. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He reached down, and softly rubbed his little girls head as she lay happily in Jessica's arms. He lifted Jessica's chin and beamed at her as their eyes met then softly kissed her. " I'm so glad she has a mother, especially one as sweet and wonderful as you." He said. Elizabeth truly did have a mother. Robert hoped that eventually, Jessica would accept him as a husband. He knew he was old and she was very young, but regardless of why she was the mother of his child, and a bond was quikly forming that would never be undone, nor would he want that.

Jessica fell into a routine with baby Elizabeth and Robert. She found comfort in the daily humdrum of the existence. Her days were filled with tending the house and the baby, making dinner and her nights were filled with tending Robert. The thought of making love him sometimes made her flush during the day. He was quite the lover, and she enjoyed the fit of his body in her own.

So far there had been no scares. Her body convinced that Elizabeth was her own, naturally producing signals to avoid another pregnancy, not that she was worried. The damage from her own pregnancy had likely rendered her infertile, but that didn’t matter to her. She hoped it wouldn’t matter to him either, given his age already.

As winter turned into spring Jessica found herself looking forward to the chance to get outside and enjoy the spring weather, with an inquisitive growing child. As Elizabeth grew, Jessica found she was enjoying the baby more and more as she watched her learn and the spark in her eyes at each new discovery.

Back
Top Bottom