Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypno

"Yes, I'm serious." he said simply. "I think you should really give it a shot. It might help a lot with your anxiety." he said. "Just consider it part of the treatment. You don't even have to leave the office, though I encourage you try for a full day in the altogether." he said, as if it wasn't even a big deal.

Luke hessitated for a moment before nodding. He had to right? This was for his treatment and if he wasn't going to leave the office that seemed fair. Slowly stripping himself of his clothes he then sat down naked. His face a light red as he glanced at the other male. Was he going to get undressed as well? Luke wasn't sure how he'd react to that really.

"There we go, Luke. How does it feel?" he asked, picking up the clothes, folding them, and placing them on the desk. "Would you like me to join you?" he went on. His embarrasment was so adorable~ He could hardly help himself.

"If you want," Luke responded softly. He watched hte other pick up his clothes and flod them before placing them on the desk. He seemed so awkward right now, sitting here naked before a stranger. But at the same time he felt daring and bold. Secretly fun.

He pulled off his labcoat. "I think I will." he said, sitting down across from him. Then off came the shirt, revealing a slightly toned upper body. Socks and shoes were placed on the desk near the pile of items. Pants followed. Then, finally, he peeled away the boxers, standing naked with the young man.

He could feel his heart beat pick up as the other stripped before him. It was hard not to check the other out. He admitingly was attractive. His own body wasn't that toned, it never had been. He always had the small looking body, he guessted that was why some guys liked him.

He smiled wide. "You really look better naked, to be honest." he said as he slipped closer. "I think you should try going for a walk like this. It feels so... interesting." he said, a little quieter. "Why don't you walk with me?" he invited, walking to the door.

Luke was not sure how to react to what the other said. At least he knew his friends wouldn't be awake at this time. So he nodded in agreement and followed him out of the office, not really looknig at anyone that he passed.

"Put a smile on! You're a cute guy, and everyone knows it, Luke." he said with a grin.

"WHat would you say to having every session like this?" he asked as they circled the building slowly. The weather was warm, thankfully.

The idea was exciting towards him, but he was careful not to be to excited. "Okay," he agreed with a smile. "It'd be alot different then what I've seen done before."

Back
Top Bottom