Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypno

"No but it feels like I'm freezing," Luke told him. Looking at the walls he noticed them starting to turn red. Was that even normal in any ways? "The walls are turning red. Almost a crimson color."

"Okay, Luke. When you hear me snap my fingers, you're going to wake up." he said gently. "You've removed all of your fear, Luke, that was very brave." he said quietly. Where did his inhibitions go? Did he even have any anymore...? It was unlikely, but an interesting prospect... A truly fearless individual.

He snapped his fingers.

Luke nodded a bit and watched the walls carefully. Quickly he snatched up the sweater and pulled it over his head before he heard the other snap. Opening his eyes he stared forward and shook his head. Was it real? Did his fears go away just like that? He didn't want to tell the other that he had put back on the sweater he had taken off. Rubbing his eyes he looked around the room. "Was that it?" he asked.

"There's still more to it, I'm afraid. It's a fairly deep-seated issue, so it may take several sessions to make much more progress. However, you are exceptionally receptive to hypnotherapy, so..." he smiled. "I'm happy to say you're curable, it will just take quite a bit of work."

Luke rubbed his eyes again and nodded. "Well that's good to hear at least," he told him as he picked up his coffee and finished off the half cup. At least it was good to know that he wasn't stripping outside of the dream. Also it was good to know that he could be cured. "Do things like bleeding walls happen often to people in the dream state?" he asked finally.

"The dream state, or the room, as I call it, is highly sensitive to emotions and your state of mind. It's like a dream, almost, and yet not." he explained. "It's a little hard to define the things there unless I do so myself to have an effect on your psyche. Thus, I prefer to attempt to remain focused only on my own constructs. If I wantonly fool about in there, bad things could happen! So, when would you like the next session?"

"The sooner the better I guess. I don't have to work for at least two weeks and classes don't start again for another month so I'm free," he told him as he ruffled his hair. "Maybe tomorrow." So whatever happened in the room the doctor didn't like to mess with all to much. He wondered if he ever had done whatever he wanted while people were hypnotized. In that state he could do just about anything. He had the control. But he doubted that the doctor did anything like that. Right?

"That sounds excellent. I'll see you tommorow at this time." he said with a grin. "Just sign these waivers, please." he said, sliding over a few documents. "A bunch of red tape, but my lawyer won't let me treat anyone without it. My apologies." he said.

"Alright," Luke agreed. Taking the papers he read over them, making sure to read carefully before he signed them and slid them back over. "There you go." he smiled smally. At least he knew the other could help him better then anyone else he had gone too.

"I'll see you this time tommorow. Please pay attention to how things are going with your issue, your feedback is important." he said, leading the boy out the door. He relaxed as it closed behind him, pulling out the notepad and writing quietly. Fear and inhibition, paranoia and agency... All tied together. He'd have to take apart several reflexive desires and needs before any progress was made.

Luke stood up and heaed for the door nodding a bit. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," he told him as he left. Pulling his hood up he looked around before heading back towards his apartment. Maybe he could sleep for a bit before his friends came to bother him about what he had done with the doctor. He did notice that he seemed to look over his shoulder less and that he didn't think anyone was following him like he had before. Maybe one of the articals of clothing he took off had been that paranoia? If that was true what fear was the sweater? This made him think as he entered his apartment and climbed back into his bed.

The doctor went home himself. He couldn't help but think about the patient. Most came and went, but this one... This one he couldn't stop thinking about. He realized, in the back of his head, if the inhibitions and fears were totally removed, then... Then... THen what? He'd do anything he was asked? It was such a strange idea. Such... a wonderful one. He'd have to try it next session.

Luke laid in his bed for a few hours not even sleeping, just laying there. When his friends came and got him he didn't talk much about what he and the doctor had done really. They went to see a new movie, one he didn't really watch, and then he had been set up for an awkward blind date for tomorrow night. That was one thing he wasn't looking forward to. The firend who was setting him up said that the person was a sibling of one of their other friends. That just made it even worst. Why would he want to go on a date with someone he didn't know and that was a sibling of another friend? That was asking for trouble.

He went to bed early that night, knowing he'd have to wake up early. He woke up at five-thirty am and dressed himself in dark grey skinny jeans, a plain blue top and his black hoodie he had worn yesterday. As well as his favorite black and blue converse. Getting to the doctor's office the same time as the day before he waited patiently to be let in, glancing over his shoulder just once.

He was let in quietly.
"This time, we're not going in the room." he said. "We're going to try things a little differently this morning." he turned out the lights and got out the pen again, doing the countdown.

This time he smiled when he was out.
"Now, I want you to imagine your insecurity and your inhibitions. Imagine them like water that covers your body." he said. "It's dripping away, bit by bit. You feel more and more spontaneous, more daring. Less inhibited." he said smoothly.

Luke walked in and sat down in the chair, nodding as the other told him they weren't going into the room. Watching the light and listening to the count down he leaned back in the chair closing his eyes. Whatever they were doing he was interested in complying. He just wanted to stop being so paranoid so if this is what it took he was willing to do it.

Insecurities. The scar on his left shoulder blade that ran over his shoulder and ran two inches under his collar bone. That was his biggest one. It was why he always wore sweaters. The other one being the small burn marks around his right wrist. Imgagining them as water they started to drip off of him as he stood there. As for his inhibitions they started to drip away, giving him this wet sensation all over.

"Dripping away." he said slowly, "Until you're finally dry. No more worries or inhibitions to hold you back, you do whatever you want. Ideas come in, actions go out." he said slowly. "You feel totally free, without a care or a fear." he said slowly, letting the idea sink in through repitition. He'd never quite reached down to this level.

Luke could hear the other speaking and what he was saying becoming his dream's reality. He was no longer wet and he felt like he could do as he wanted with out a fear. Ideas flowed to him, seeping themselves into his head as he started to walk. His brain likeing the ideas that flowed to him. There was so much he wanted to do now, like sex. Outside or somewhere public. The idea made his face turn a bit red but he didn't say anything that came to his mind. He rather not since it'd seem a little embarrsessing.

"When I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, with these changes in mind." he said, smiling. "He snapped his fingers, then turned on the lights. "How do you feel, Luke?" he asked.

As soon as the otehr snapped his eyes opened, his face a little red. "Alright....Better? I'm not sure," he told him as he ran a hand through his hair. It was a nervous habbit that he always did when thoughts like the one he had been having came to his mind. But he did feel a bit more confident about doing those things. Maybe he'd actually go and do them? Who knew they'd be interesting enough to try and accomplish.

"Many cases of paranoia stem from fear and insecurity. So I'm working to reduce that to make it easier to treat the core, underlying issue. As a side note, Luke, hoe do you feel about naturism and nudism?" he asked. "I heard that the public indecency laws were repealed lately, in the past few months."

"I think it's a bit interesting. As soon as the laws had been repealed I had seen a bunch of people running around naked. It seemed awkward but a bit intriging none the less," Luke told him. If he had asked him before he had gone into the dream state Luke probably would have shooken his head and said that wasn't something he'd ever try. It seemed weird for people to see all of you and to watch you do everything naked and exposed.

"Ever thought about trying it yourself, Luke?" he asked. "You're a handsome young man. It might be fun." he said with a chuckle. "I wouldn't mind all that much, myself. Between you and me? I tried it myself, that first day. It felt incredible."

"I haven't really thought about it all to much," he told him honestly. "It might be but I haven't tried it at all." He wondered if the Doctor really had done it that first day? And if so where had he done it? He would think it would be a little weird in the beginging with everyone watching you but he wasn't sure really. He had seen very few people lately having sex outside and when it did happened there were always people watching them.

"Why don't you try it here?" he asked gently. "I wouldn't mind terribly. Consider it part of your treatment, even. Banishing away insecurities and inhibitions is part of it." he said. "The clothes are just holding you back, really."

Luke's face light up as the other sugested that he do it. "W-what? Are you serious? Just get naked and walk around?" he asked as he stared at the other in disbelife. If he was serious then he'd have to do it right? Get undressed before him and everything. Partly the idea was exciting but at the same time embaressing.

Back
Top Bottom