Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a Werewolf RP BAD I even have settings now! (updated 04/10/2017)

Are you sending me a PM?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyD69

Banned
Banished
Hey Guys!!

Well obviously I'm here cause I'm looking for a roleplay! anyways I'm really really craving a werewolf roleplay and would like to have two or three going so I have different scenario's to look forward too. This WILL be a longterm roleplay, if your bored LET ME KNOW we can change something up or something seriously! I don't really have a plot but, if you have a plot you'd like to approach you are way more then welcome to let me know more then likely we'll try it!

This will either be through BMR emails, Regular Emails, OR Yahoo IM

Setting #1

Werewolf Mob Royalty

They are from two different packs that have come to a agreement after many many years to marry off their children to each other. He's his family's enforcer of laws, she's the spoiled brat of a huge family of all boys. How will they survive a marriage if they both hate each other's guts.. Or do they really like each other and are putting up a front to follow in their families foot steps with an attraction thats been harboring for years.

Two ways she can either be the alpha's only human born daughter and the wolf she's marrying her will change her or she can already be a wolf with a bad attitude who feels entitled to everything.

Setting #2

Promised to another

Having about 3 months before she is to be married to another she decides it's her chance to go out and date just as long as she doesn't take it far and doesn't do things she shouldn't with another that's promised to her husband. She meets one suitor thats very mysterious and has been seeing him for quite awhile. One night things go to far with the intense want they have for each other when he decides he wants to make her his mate along with letting her his human lover know he's a werewolf. What happens when he learns the women he marked is promised to his brother, or when her father the alpha finds out his once human daughter is a werewolf hurray but not by the husband he had chosen for her.

Setting #3

Wandering lover

For years she has always traveled in the woods occasionally disappearing for months on end into the woods. There is a wolf that always came to her and she naturally fed it even though it was a wild animal. What happens when her wolf is wounded and she has to bring him home. She goes to bed after he bandaged and wakes up to a man that is wrapped in the same spots as her wolf. How will she react? How will it be expplained? How will he react when he realizes his transformed in the night and she caught him.

RE: Craving a Werewolf RP BAD

at first I was like no but it looks like no one likes werewolf rps anymore :[ so I'll try something new if you'd explain the werebear stuff to me

A werebear is just like a werewolf only with the visage of a bear, obviously. It's common in a lot of fantasy settings for the lycanthrope curse/disease to be passable to humans by/for any variety of animal.

That aside, I might be interested for the right plot and setting. The plot posted in your original post doesn't sound all that appealing to me but a quick comparison of out F-lists tells me that we should be able to put something together that we would both enjoy.

READ MY F-LIST IF YOU TRY TO GIVE MY CHARACTER ANAL I WILL BLOCK YOU IM TIRED OF SAYING THIS.

Im interested in doing a werewolf RP, would you be a human?

(Do you mind sexually driven RPs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom