Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blizzard Best Friends(Me & poisonedXkisses)

Cassie blushed and moaned a bit as she bit harder on her neck and smiled when she licked her fingers of the juices from her pussy. Cassie looked down at Ritsu her heart pounding as she knelt in front of her. As soon as Ritsu's tongue hit her pussy lips Cassie jumped slightly, not expecting it to feel as good as it did.

ritsu couldn't help but giggle at her friend's jump. The reaction was what fueled Ritsu in continuing as her tongue moved past the outter lips and started to lap deeper inside her friend. Her hand moved to the top though, her thumb running over and rubbing Cassie's clit as she tasted her friend's juices.

Cassie moaned and bit her lip as Ritsu's tongue plunged inside her, lapping at her pussy. "Yeah... tongue fuck me Ritsu!" she moaned out, her head lulling back as Ritsu started to rub at her clit. "Keep going... please Ritsu." she pleaded, gripping the arm of the couch.

Ritsu giggled softly, continuing to lick at Cassie's pussy while her hands instead now moved towards the table, hoping what she was looking for was in reach. After grabbing it, her lips moved up, sucking on her clit as one hand moved to her pussy, two fingers pressing into her and wiggling, as Ritsu's other hand felt around the recording camera she had grabbed. After turning it on, she lifted it up, trying to get a good view at her awkward angle, kneeling infront of Cassie. Her mouth lifted from her clit once more, only to speak. "Mmm.. what was that Cassie, say that again.."

Cassie squirmed as Ritsu started sucking on her clit, watching as she reached for the camcorder. She blushed a bit, not realizing that Ritsu would have wanted a video of this but honestly it turned her on more. She saw the red light flicker when the camcorder started recording and heard the question as she started to finger her. "Oh shit!!!" she moaned out, panting slightly. "I said please keep going... it feels so fucking good." Cassie started to play with her large tits and pinched her nipples as Ritsu recorded this.

ritsu wasn't aware Cassie had noticed the camcorder. She kept it focused on Cassie's upper body and face as he fingers moved in and out, wiggling whenever they were in. She returned her mouth to her clit, licking and flicking it with her tongue, then sucking and biting gently on it.

"Fuck Ritsu!!!" she cried out, her head jerking back. "K...keep going... fuck my pussy with your fingers." she begged, playing with her tits a little rougher. She bit her lip and moaned as her tongue assaulted her clit, loving the sensations of her biting the sensitive nub. "Please add another finger..." she moaned out.

"Mmm.. alright.." Ritsu giggled and smiled, pulling her two fingers out, then pressing three in, deeply, wiggling them all in different directions. Her othe rhand held the camcorder still, as her mouth continued to lick and nibble at her clit, occasionally her tongue would move down, poking itto Cassie's pussy for a second, before returning to her clit.

After a couple more minutes of being finger fucked Cassie let out a low moan. "Ritsu..... I'm gonna cum. Shit I'm gonna cum." she moaned and bucked her hips towards her face, wanting Ritsu to suck harder on her clit. She felt her inner walls tightening around Ritsu's fingers and she moaned loudly. "Fffffuck!!!" she cried out her juices exploding from her pussy, some landing on Ritsu's cheeks and forehead as she squirted her juices into Ritsu's mouth.

Ritsu was surprised at how fast Cassie was cumming, but they were both really turned on, it shouldn't have been that surprising. Her mouth clamped down hard on Cassie's clit, sucking harder and biting when she could, her fingers moving fast to give cassie the best orgasm she could ever have had. When Cassie came and squirted her juices out, Ritsu gasped just a little from being surprised by it. She emoved her fingers and starting to lick up all of the juices that hadn't shot out, licking and swallowing them down, then smiling up to Cassie. "Holy fuck Cassie.. I didn't know you could do that." Then she giggled. "You're gonna make me sticky."

Cassie normally had more staying power than that but she had been so turned on by eating Ritsu out, and by the sheer fact that they were doing this she came a lot quicker than normal. She moaned loudly as Ritsu sped up her fingers inside her. She started to tremble from the waves of pleasure coursing through her body as she came down from her orgasm and blushed, laughing lightly at Ritsu's comment. "I thought it'd be more fun to let you experience it than tell you about it." she said. "And don't worry, I'll clean you up if you want." she said and winked.

Ritsu giggled, stopping the recording to make sure she got it all, then placing the camera down she stood up and straddled Cassie's legs, kissing her deeply once before pulling back. "That was possibly the most fun I have ever had here.."

Cassie laughed and nodded. "Me too... but now that we got over the initial time together I think we can have a lot more fun." she said smiling mischievously. "But as of right now I need to catch my breath and recover from that orgasm." she said and laughed, rubbing Ritsu's thighs as she straddled her.

"Ohhh.. i think so too." Ritsu grinned, kissing Cassie's nose. "Haha, that's true. It probably takes a lot to cover your girlfriend in your juices." She laughed softly and leaned slightly against Cassie. "Rule number one for the rest of this week. No clothes unless it gets really cold and we both agree to put clothes on."

Cassie smilied happily when Ritsu kissed her nose. "It takes more than you know..." she said and laughed. She wrapped her arms around Ritsu and held her close licking some of the juices that had landed on her face off. "Girlfriend... I like the sound of that." she said. "And I think I will definitely accept that rule. Getting to stare at your sexy body 24/7 I think I'm going to be in heaven." She yawned slightly and chuckled. "You wiped me out babe." she said and laughed lightly.

"Ohhh.." Ritsu smiled, then giggled as Cassie licked the juices off. "you better, cause after that, I'd say we should be a couple." She put her hands on her hips and pushed out her chest some, even though it only accomplished putting her breasts closer to Cassie. "And what about your sexy body? seeing it all day.. I don't know if I could control myself.." She smiled, and when Cassie yawned laughed a little. "Awww, so no round two yet?"

Cassie held Ritsu close and laughed lightly. "Yeah, you're right. We definitely should be a couple." she smiled as she pushed her chest out, pinching one of her nipples as her chest came closer to her. "Well it's a good thing I don't want you to control yourself." she said and laughed shaking her head. "No, I'm totally ready for round two." she said. She shifted so Ritsu was on the couch and and stood up. "I'll be right back." she said and smiled deviously.

"Yay! I'ma update facebook when we get home." Ritsu laughed, joking as she wouldn't know how their other friends would fare to atleast ritsu coming out. When Cassie pinched her nipple she pulled back and made a hurt face, but laughed it off. When ritsu was shifted to the couch she giggled and waved. "I'll be here." as soon as Cassie was out of the room, Ritsu jumped up and picked up the camcorder. She turned it back on and placed it up high, focusing it on the couch. She didn't turn it on, as she wanted to ask Cassie's permission first, but then she sat back down and waited for her lover's return.

Cassie laughed and brushed her hair out of her face. "Maybe I'll do the same." letting Ritsu know that if she wanted so she had no problem with it. Cassie kissed Ritsu softly before turning to go upstairs to her room. After a couple minutes Cassie returned with a large box. She opened it and smiled at Ritsu, motioning for her to loom inside. Inside were many different types of toys and other random items. Vibrators, dildos, anal beads, blindfolds, double headed dildos, handcuffs, strap ons. She laughed a bit and shrugged. "Take your pick." she said and smiled at Ritsu.

"Yay!" She was excited to change it now. When Cassie returned with a large box she spoke. "Oh hey, I was thinking, from now on, whenever we get naughty, we should record it, that way if one of us goes away somewhere for awhile, we'll have memories." Then she stood up and walked to to the box to get a better look. Her eyes widen at all the variety of things. "Oh my..." She giggled softly. "You weren't planning on raping me if I had said you were creeping me out were you?" She glanced over to Cassie, clearly joking. "But wow, there's a lot of stuff in here.." She pulled out the strap-on and looked to Cassie. "Seriously though, did you have all this planned out?"

Cassie smiled and nodded at Ritsu's suggestion. "Yeah, I think I'd like that." she said and smiled. "As long as they don't end up online." she clarified. She laughed at Ritsu's expression and smiled at her. "Yeah, I was gonna rape you." she joked back. "How'd you guess?" she joked. "Yeah, it is quite a lot, but I've always been a little adventurous when it came to the bedroom department." she replied. "And I didn't have it planned out per se, I just hoped for the best." she said and laughed a bit.

"Hey won't, promise." She smiled, leaning over to kiss Cassie once to seal the deal. "just alucky guess i suppose." She laughed and smiled. "You hope for the very best obviously." She picked up the anal beads. "I can't even began to imagine what that would feel like.." She shivered slightly, placing them down. "Have you used them?" As Ritsu asked that she picked up the floppiest dildo she could fine and lightly tapped Cassie's head with it, then giggled. "so much stuff, I don't know where to start."

She kissed Ritsu back and smiled. "Yeah, you are really lucky." she said and struck a pose. "You have me all to yourself now." she said and shrugged. "Hey, what can I say? It pays to dream." she said and winked. She shook her head. "I haven't used half of what I have." she said. "Been waiting for the right person." she laughed as Ritsu tapped her on the head with the dildo. "It's a good thing we have a whole week to experiment then isn't it?" she asked.

Ritsu smiled. "And I can't wait to have you again." She then giggled and put the dildo down before speaking. "Well, good thing the right person is sitting here with ya." She nodded, pulling out two vibrators, and turning them on and off, to test them. "A whole week of sexual fun? Did I die on the way over?" She giggled then help up the two vibrators. "I got an idea. Let's record us on the couch using these, on each other. Like, sit next to each other, spread legged, and go crazy."

"Well, you don't have to wait too much longer." she said and smiled. "Yeah, it is a good thing." she said and kissed her lightly. "Well, I think we both did because this is honestly heaven." she replied. "Alright. I think that sounds like fun."" she said took one of the vibrators before sitting on the couch, smiling invitingly at Ritsu.

Back
Top Bottom