Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blizzard Best Friends(Me & poisonedXkisses)

Ritsu sat at her computer, typing busily away on a chapter of the book she was somewhat working on. Facebook was, of course, open, but minimized to the taskbar. Her best friend had mentioned maybe hanging out today, but something drew her away for the moment, so Ritsu was keeping busy while waiting. After a pause she looked out to the window. Some snow was falling, slowly, possibly a beginning to the big blizzard that was reported for the next day. She didn't believe it as the weatherman usually was wrong regarding blizzards.

Deciding to save her writing, she closed the program and pushed away from the computer. since it was still somewhat early, Ritsu hadn't bothered to get dressed, and instead wandered around in her pajamas, a baggy shirt and some star wars themed fleece pants. Comfy stuff, for sure. She checked facebook once more for a reply. Seeing none she ran out of her room and down stairs, deciding to grab a bite. She returned in 5 minutes with a doughnut and glass of milk to a reply from her friend

She ate as she read. 'Parents left for vacation. Come over soon, pack for a week'. Ritsu almost squealed in happiness. Gulping down the milk, the somewhat petite black haired girl started hurrying around her room to gather things that would keep her busy, and dressed. A camera for pictures, a video camera for crazy antics, a music player and a DS for at night if she was up later then her friend, and enough clothing for the week. Then she got dressed, choosing something bulky since it was winter. A nice red sweater, and some jeans would work for the trip over. She tied her hair back with a blue ribbon, finally freeing her brown eyes for better sight. Grabbing her now stuffed backpack she hopped to the living room, told her parents the plan and put on her coat, hat, boots and scarf and started to her friend's, sending a text on the way.

Cassie had wished her parents a safe trip and watched them leave the driveway before heading into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. She made herself some scrambled eggs and toast before sitting at the table with her laptop and messaged her best friend Ritsu. She had been planning on having Ritsu hang with her for the week while her parents were out of town so she didn't go completely stir crazy.

She stared at the snow falling outside and shivered slightly. She was dressed in a lavender tee shirt with Eeyore on it and black lounge pants with Tinkerbell on them, still in her pj's from the night before. There had been no reason to get changed yet so she decided to stay comfortable. Once she messaged Ritsu she finished her breakfast and straightened up the kitchen so it wasn't a mess.

Cassie was a curvy girl, standing about 5'7 with light brown hair and emerald green eyes. She walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, washing up and wrapping herself in a towel before heading into her room to get dressed. She picked a knee length skirt and black leggings and a green long sleeved shirt. She brushed out her long hair and tied it back in a ponytail before heading back downstairs to wait for Ritsu.

Feeling a lot colder then when she was at home, Ritsu knocked loudly on Cassie's door.
"Heeey! Let me in!"

She started hopping around to warm up a little bit, and when the door finally opened she ran in. She brushed off the snow that hand landed on her head and shoulders, then kicked her boots carefully off. After discarding the coat, hat and scarf by the door, she turned to Cassie with a big smile and open arms.

"Wooo! sleep over party!"

Cassie ran to the door when she heard the knock and Ritsu's voice. "Hey!!" she said and moved so she could enter the house. "I know this is so exciting!" she said and laughed. "So glad the 'rents are out of town.

She took Ritsu's coat after closing the door and hung it up in the coat closet. So, what do you wanna do first?" Cassie asked as she sat on the couch. "Maybe we could watch a movie or something?" she suggested.

"This is gonna be, awesome! I brought my two cameras along, so we gotta take pictures." Ritsu smiled, joining her on the couch before nodding.

"Yes! a movie is a perfect way to start this off! Popcorn too, we need popcorn!" She nodded, taking a moment to examine what Cassie was wearing. "What movie? I think something... comedyish? Save anything scary for the night."

Cassie laughed and nodded. "We totally gotta take pictures." she said and stood up. "I'll go make the popcorn. You pick the movie." she said and headed into the kitchen.

Cassie grabbed the box of popcorn and took a bag out, opening it before putting it in the microwave to pop. She stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching her best friend and small smile on her face. She had been attracted to Ritsu for a while and she hoped maybe something could come of it this week. Soon the microwave beeped and she put the popcorn in a bowl before heading back to the couch, flopping down next to Ritsu.

As Cassie got up to go to the kitchen, Ritsu moved to her bag, digging out her two cameras for later. Then she moved to her friend's DVD stand to find something to watch. "Hmm.. let's see.. Spaceballs?" She pondered it for a minute before nodding and moving to the DVD player.

Ritsu had a perfect scary movie for later though. Paranormal activity. She was secretly hoping this would lead to them clinging to each other for protection, and then maybe, maybe they could... confess. Well, atleast Ritsu would. And then she'd either gain a greater form of friendship, or lose her closest friend.

She shook her head. Thoughts for later. After getting the movie going she returned the couch, and barely a few second later, Cassie came back. "Yay!"
She reached over grabbing a few kernels and eating them. "Yummy."

Cassie smiled and nodded. "Sure, Spaceballs sounds perfect." she said as she sat down next to her best friend. She grabbed a few kernels and ate them as the movie started. She leaned against the arm of the couch and playfully tossed a piece of popcorn at Ritsu, giggling as it hit her in the forehead. "I'm so glad we could do this. This is going to be the best winter break ever!" she exclaimed, hugging Ritsu tightly.

"Hey!" She giggled picking up the piece Cassie had thrown. But instead of throwing it back and more then likely missing, she tossed it into her mouth and ate it. Then she stuck her tongue out to her friend. "That's one less piece for you." With a laugh Ritsu returned the hug and nodded. "You bet it's gonna be the best! The only thing that could make it better is... hmm.. I dunno, cause nothing could be better!"

She stuck her tongue back out at Ritsu and laughed. "Fine. I have the whole bowl though." she said and laughed. "You're right. Nothing could get better than this." she said smiling, laughing at a line in the movie. "I've always loved this movie." she said. "It's hilarious." She grabbed the camera and moved closer to Ritsu, snapping a picture of them together a goofy smile on her face.

She frowned at Cassie's joke to hog the bowl, then laughed at the same line. "One of my favorite movies, to be sure." She saw Cassie grab the camera and laughed as she snapped a picture. "Idea!" She giggled and snatched the camera away. She got up from the couch and stood a few feet away, pointing the camera at Cassie. "Go go! Gimme a pose! something sexy!"

Cassie laughed and nodded shifting to her knees on the couch, spreading her legs shoulder length apart, pulling the front of her skirt down slightly, exposing her bare midriff. "Like this?" she asked laughing as Ritsu started to take pictures of her.

Ritsu giggled and smiled, a little surprised that Cassie was up for it. "Yes perfect!" She smiled snapping a few pictures, moving alittle to catch different angles. "More you sexy lady, more!"

Cassie laughed and stripped off her shirt so she was in the skirt and bra, posing in different angles, laughing as the two of them pretended to be model and photographer. She let her hair down and put her hands behind her head so he hair was draped over her arms, smiling for the camera.

Ritsu laughed more then smiled as Cassie's shirt was suddenly removed. Was she hinting something. Ritsu blushed up alittle but continued to take the pictures. "Soo hot Cassie." She giggled moving close to get a shot from the floor upwards, but careful to not get an upskirt shot.

"You know it Ritsu!" she said back, laughing, her face getting red. She was having so much fun, and it kinda turned her on to be half naked in front of Ritsu. As Ritsu went to the floor Cassie changed positions and arching her stomach upwards so her ass was in the air and her breasts were nearer the couch. "How about this Ritsu?" she asked.

Ritsu giggled and smiled to Cassie. "Mmm... that's perfect." She took a few more pictures then went back to her original position, waving her hands infront of her face. "Wooo. it just got really warm in here." She wasn't joking, she really did feel a bit hotter. Was it the sweater, or Cassie's poses? Probably both.

Cassie laughed and winked at Ritsu before putting her shirt back on. "If those end up online I'm going to kick your ass." she said and laughed. She watched Ritsu try to cool herself down. "You okay? Want a drink?" she asked, standing up. "I can get you a lighter shirt too since the heat's on in here." she offered.

Ritsu shook her head, placing the camera on the table. "I promise, nothing will be online." She then smiled and nodded. "Yes, a drink please, coke, if you got it.. and a better shirt would be nice, I should've wore something lighter." She laughed, fanning herself still as she decided to sit back down, pulling her shirt off to cool down some.

Cassie couldn't help but look over at her best friend's chest as her shirt came off. She smiled a bit then quickly ran upstairs to get Ritsu a tee shirt. She came back down stairs grabbed a can of coke from the fridge and walked back out to the living room handing her both. "Enjoy." she said and smiled as she sat down, catching another quick glimpse of Ritsu's breasts.

She had, of course, worn a bra, a light blue little thing, although she didn't have the biggest breasts around. With Cassie had returned she smiled, placing the can against her forehead first. "Thank you." After a moment of that she grabbed the shirt and pulled it on, then opened the soda and sat back to take a drink. "Mm.. Much better."

Cassie smiled and nodded. "You're welcome...I aim to please." she said and winked. She knew Ritsu didn't have the biggest breasts, but they were still big enough to make her stomach flip flop. She leaned against the arm of the couch and smiled at Ritsu. "So... what now?" she asked, wondering what her friend wanted to do. Cassie pulled her hair back in a ponytail and smiled at Ritsu.

Ritsu giggled at her wink, wondering if that was suppose to be as flirty as it sounded. She took a few more sips of the coke, before reaching for some of the popcorn. "Hmmm.. well... I'm not sure. I was having too much fun with that camera to be honest." She laughed again. "You should be a model!"

Cassie smiled and grabbed some more popcorn herself before shrugging. "I was too." she said. "I never thought taking pictures could be so much fun." She laughed at the suggestion of her becoming a model. "Nah... models have a lot less curves than me." she said and smiled. "You could probably make good money as a model though." she said and smiled, taking another pieces of popcorn.

"Yeah, i know." She smiled then shook her head as Cassie said she'd make good money. "No, I would'n't... I can't be sexy or anything. I have no idea what poses to take or anything like that..." She laughed a little, taking a few more pieces. "Besides, I'm completely sure that the petite girl market already has enough models and what not. They don't need me."

Back
Top Bottom