Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harvest Moon - Under the Blue Moon

Irvine

Star
Hello there everyone. Now that I’ve had a few days to poke around the site and get a feel for the place, I really need to find a few good role plays to get involved with but those of you who have seen my introduction thread might recall that I am new to sexual role play. That said, I wanted to gauge interest in a group role play as those increase the interaction pool and offer more story than sex which would be great to ease myself into this kind of role play. The theme of the group role play, as named in the thread title, is Harvest Moon.

For this idea, everyone would need to be willing to play someone that could easily be found within a Harvest Moon game, be they interested in playing a farmer, inn keeper, town mayor, shop owner, rancher, etc. I’m not going to bother posting a character sheet template just yet, as I want to see how many people are interested before I commit too much effort to this idea. If I get a few people to respond, then I’ll rework this first post to introduce our town and include a template. Anyway, it is late and I should hit the sack. I hope to see a few responses here in the AM.

No interest in this idea I assume? Well I'm not surprised. Harvest Moon isn't a widely popular game. Onward to other endeavours then.

If you're looking for something with more story than sex, check out the link in my signature. It combines mythical creatures, high school, and a setting. Its new so not much has happened.

Back
Top Bottom