Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ritsu's Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAJOR NOTE: I only Role play through PMs or the threads at the moment.

Current Cravings: Something long termish, but still up for a smutty brother/sister.

Let's see, first and foremost, I'll explain how I usually role play. I role play in third person, past tense, like most novels. So for an example, 'Ritsu walked down the street.'. I try to keep my post count at about 2 paragraphs of roughly 4+ sentences. I generally do give as good as I receive though. But it has happen where someone has given me 3+ paragraphs, and I've only replied with 2-3. This happens because maybe I decided to be quality over quantity, or maybe I was being rushed.

With all that said, I need semi-literate people to play with. To me that means you can spell decently, you don't 'tyPe liek this,k'? And you use "s and are atleast in third person. Post length, I generally look for someone who can do 2-3 paragraphs, and not go too overboard in length, I do have a life, I'd prefer to not read a short story when I'm short on time. If you normally can only muster one paragraph, still give me a try! Maybe I'll inspire you to write more, or I'll just deal with it.

Also, when you PM me, DO NOT ask if I'm still searching, or have any slots open, and don't make assumptions that I'm 'too busy' with other potentials. It really doesn't matter to me how many people I'm playing with/talking to, I'm here for fun, not to limit myself on how many people provide me that fun. And don't come at me with downers, like 'sorry for bothering you by asking for a role play' or anything like that. It makes me feel sad, and it's super annoying. I get it too much lately, and am almost tempted to not even reply if you're downing yourself like that. BE POSITIVE!

Now, I do have a few things I must stress.
1. No rape. Ever. Don't suggest it. I hate it.
2. We're all big kids. We swear. We drink, we do drugs. That's all fine. Even in role plays, if you wanna bust out the weed use, that's super and I would LOVE the role play if you did.
3. I like to consider myself a good mix of sub and dom. I won't be forceful but I won't be the naive shy girl all the time either.
4. Don't control anything about my character. I mean anything. If you enter my character's room, let me describe it, alright? I understand, some forms of control are a little needed, like switching positions or something. That's fine. But things like saying my character is close to her orgasm, or anything like that, is not fine. It's my character, I will say when she cums. Thank you.
5. I HIGHLY dislike playing as twins in a incest setting. I know, it's all just numbers, but there's something pleasurable about being the younger character in a role play.
6. I love realism, or atleast, close realism. Fantasy realms are a little understandable, but let's be as real as possible with some things. My example, if two character have sex, I want one to worry about a condom. It's the little realistic things that make me HAPPY! It's not a deal breaker, but it makes my experience much more fun.
7. Don't chat with me, don't ask me personal things. I'm here to play and write, not to make long lasting friendships and what-not. I'm sure you're all great people, and we'd get along, but I'm not interested.

Now, you might be wondering. 'Hey bossy-pants. Just what do you roleplay anyway?' Well visitor, we are almost set for that! I just wanna take this time to point out my F-list. Warning, it's still under a bit of construction. https://www.f-list.net/c/righteoushazuki

Now onto my list. For the moment, it's small, and I plan on adding things as soon as I decide if it's a do-able role play for me!
Note: For any fan based ideas (Ex: 2, and 7) we would be playing as original creations, not as canon characters. Essentially we'd be using the basic universe, not the peoples.

1. Incest. The sub-genres I do are Brother/sister and sister/sister. As well as cousin/cousin for those who wanna branch it out more.
2. Legend of Zelda. Using settings from Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, or Twilight Princess.
3. Medieval Fantasy setting.
4. Boarding School
5. Best Friends in love.
6. Modern setting of some kind.
7. Destiny based.
8. Tank Warfare. (Something along the lines of Girls Und Panzer)

On Haitus-
This list is here to let you know that I do, do these kinds, but I'm taking a break from them, and will only consider them if you have an idea for it that REALLY excites me.
1. Zombie survival
2. Pokémon
3. Dragon Age setting
4. Band

Now, your next question is probably plots. At the moment, I have none. I'm not a big plot girl, I'm a play as we go girl. If you need a plot badly though, message me and we'll think of one, together!

Now, that's all so far! I hope you'll consider me!
Bye!

RE: Ritsu's Role play Rally.

I am VERY intersted, mainly in most of what your requests are, could we perhaps do a Trainer/Pokemon roleplay or a twilight princess roleplay?

Oh, or maybe a Dragon Age one?

thecursedcrusader said:
I am VERY intersted, mainly in most of what your requests are, could we perhaps do a Trainer/Pokemon roleplay or a twilight princess roleplay?

Oh, or maybe a Dragon Age one?

That was a very quick reply to my requests!

Let's see, it'll probably sound bad of me to ask, but would you mind waiting for about 40 minutes? I really should go hop in the shower before I spend time on role playing.

That being said, any three could work! I just finished OoT3D, so I'm in more of a Zelda mood, but ultimately, I feel the choice should be yours.

I'll be back soon, promise!

I have never done a zombie survival roleplay, but as of late I have become interested in trying it. It makes for a great plot with the thrill of using weaponry and so forth.

I would love to try that one with you. Also, are you alright with a female x female pairing for that?

Himmel Wolf said:
I have never done a zombie survival roleplay, but as of late I have become interested in trying it. It makes for a great plot with the thrill of using weaponry and so forth.

I would love to try that one with you. Also, are you alright with a female x female pairing for that?

I'd be fine with female/female pairing.

Now, I mentioned I tried it once and it flopped. Just in case it flops again, do you have a back-up genre in mind, or will I be out of luck?

We can do a medieval/fantasy if the zombie one flops. If you don't mind my asking, how did it flop? Perhaps we can avoid the flop.

Himmel Wolf said:
We can do a medieval/fantasy if the zombie one flops. If you don't mind my asking, how did it flop? Perhaps we can avoid the flop.

I suppose it was mostly my fault since I usually don't plan things out. But we pretty much had our characters meet up, and we never got anywhere else. We just kinda got stuck.

RE: Ritsu's Role play Rally. (Yuri and straights welcomed!)

Id like to hit you up for some incest of brother/sister and cousins, possibly even combine those? If into MxFxF (As I dont do MxMxF)

Add me on any IMs if have and/or PM ^^

hello
I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you
I have some ideas you might like that you havent requested, but you may like.
Kinda incest like..but different ish..
please pm me and we can talk about it

Hottybamagirl said:
hello
I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you
I have some ideas you might like that you havent requested, but you may like.
Kinda incest like..but different ish..
please pm me and we can talk about it

PM cannon loaded and.. fireing away!

I have an idea for a Haruhi Suzumiya world rp. Did this idea with someone else, but after a while it got left behind. Shoot a PM my way if you wanna give it a shot!

Bump! Dont forget about our RP ;)

Im sorry for the lot of messages but I just get excited and you havent talked to me since we started the RP so yeah....

Please forgive me? I really want to do that RP with you

I didn't find our roleplay fun, and I felt you were controlling my character a little more then I'd like.So please, i'm not interested in Role playing with you, sorry.

I would be interested in an incest Rp if you are. I will pm you with a few ideas.

Righteous Ritsu said:
I didn't find our roleplay fun, and I felt you were controlling my character a little more then I'd like.So please, i'm not interested in Role playing with you, sorry.
It wouldnt have hurt to tell me that and I wouldve edited it

Trainer X Trainer? I have a plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom