Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eye of the Tiger [creamylips]

The_PG

Star
"Dude, I popped the question..."

"Tracy?"

"Yes!"

"Lucky bastard, I'd fucking tap that everynight and twice on Sundays. Even if the Bears were playing. Congratulations Tim."

"Hey, that's my fucking Fiancee you're talking about, Brad!"

"Yea yea, suck my cock you dicklicker. Now, this game isn't going to play itself." Brad glanced over at his best friend, Tim, the man had everything in the world going for him. He came from money, and was getting into more money than he knew what to do with; being hired straight out of Illinois University by a Fortune 500 country as a Vice President of several big name accounts. The lucky just get luckier, not only that, but he now was apparently marrying Tracy, the tomboy turned hotty that used to party, drink, and fight with the lot of them from back in the good ole days of high school and college. Well, at least the first two years. After that Dan, Tim, and Tracy had all gone off to Illinois School of Business while Brad, Mikey, and Morgan all went to community colleges before dropping out completely. Mikey and Morgan had always been weed-inhaling-hipsters, and only came to school to keep the group together. And Brad... Brad was the badboy.

He came from the deep south, nobody knew how he ended up in the mean streets of Chicago, but he had. With his baseball bat, and a half a bottle of Jack Daniels. He still had both, well, not the same bottle or bat, he'd broken the bat (and several more) and drank the battle (and many, many more) but he still had at least one of each in his trash house. Still, he'd finished his degree and fallen into a good job; he was head of security at the St00l. A new fad club in downtown Chitown, and things were going much better than he'd expected. The club was apparently run by some old school Italian gangsters, and he had not only a lot of leeway with how he ran things, but a lot of extra benefits to go along with his position. Girls, booze, cars, clothes, and even a little coke now and again came his way... Yea, bad boy, that's what his friends called him now. Even the hippy's.

That conversation had taken place two months ago, and this Friday night Brad was down at the club when who else but Tracy and some of her newer, 'white collared' girlfriends decided to come to the club and party. Of course, he saw the ring on her finger, and had to say hello. He'd always had something of a crush on her, but she'd never stopped seeing him as the bad boi, and it had been cool while they were still punks. But now that she was a full blown woman, it sort of pissed him the fuck off, still, he could hide behind a smile easily enough.

Checking himself in the mirror, he admired his well tanned lanky frame, not nearly as rock solid as it had been when he worked the farms down south, but still strong and limber. He walked with that easy southern gait, and his eyes had something of a wise tiredness to them. They were crystal aqua though, and contrasted his blond curly hair perfectly. Dressed in a pair of Levi's (what else!) a ten-gallon hat, a pair of cowboy boots, and a leather jacket. He made his way down to the dance floor, sliding through the crowds, until he was just behind Tracy.

"Trace?" He asked, tapping her shoulder and giving her a bright smile.

God, just her scent brought back memories. Seven minutes in heaven, spin the bottle, doctor, fuck, she had been one awesome girl---friend.

“Fuck, why does everything look so ugly on me?” Tracy’s emerald eyes stared at her reflection in the full length mirror, eyeing the outfit she had on with an annoyed look on her face. She groaned, throwing off the shirt and skirt. “Why can’t I find anything to wear?”

It was the first time in a long time Tracy had a problem like this. Usually it didn’t really matter what she wore. Either she wore a blouse and pencil skirt to work or she wore whatever she felt like wearing when she was with her friends. But tonight was different. Tonight she was actually going out to a club. She couldn’t even remember the last time she had done that or any sort of partying really. Sure, she would go out to a bar and have a couple drinks with friends every once in a while, but not to a club. She hoped it would be fun like she remembered it was; that is if she ever even got there. She couldn’t exactly go naked, and at this rate she was never going to find something to wear.

As she stared at her reflection, she couldn’t help but glance down at the ring on her finger. She had been wearing it for two months now and almost never took it off, but still she would find herself just staring at it sometimes in disbelief that it was actually an engagement ring. It had all happened so fast and it had taken a while for her mind to understand that she was actually getting married soon. Even now she still didn’t know if the whole reality of it had really hit her, or maybe that was only going to happen on her wedding day.

Snapping out of her thoughts and back to the present, she glanced back at her half naked self in annoyance and walked over to her closet. She had to hurry up and get dressed; her friends would be there soon. Next she tried on a pair of tight, dark blue skinny jeans along with a black backless halter top. She stared at herself in the mirror, contemplating the outfit. She had to admit, even though it didn’t look great, it probably was the best outfit she had put together all night. Oh well. It wasn’t going to get any better than this, so she figured she would settle for it.

Now it was time for some makeup. She walked into the bathroom and applied her mascara and eyeliner. And then she brought her attention to her long, light brown wavy hair. What would she do with it? It was still a bit wet, considering she had just taken a shower, but it didn’t look horrible. Maybe she would just blow dry it and just leave it with her natural waves? Yeah, that’s exactly what she would do.
Ding Dong. The sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the apartment. Walking out of the bathroom, she glanced over at the digital clock on her nightstand. Her friends were right on time, as usual. And she wasn’t ready, also as usual. “One second!” She put on some earrings and a nice long necklace before grabbing her phone, money, etc and stuffing them into her pockets. She stepped into her short black boots before hurrying out the door, where her friends were waiting for her.

It wasn’t long before they arrived at the club. It was pretty crowded but they still managed to make their way to the dance floor. Tracy looked around the room. It was a pretty nice place from what she could see. And it looked pretty popular judging by the tons of people who were there, so that meant it must be good.

She was in the middle of a conversation with her friends when she felt someone tap her shoulder, so naturally she turned around to see who it was, and she couldn’t believe who she saw. “Brad?” Her lips curved up into a smile and she threw her arms around his neck in a tight embrace. She hadn’t seen him in a while and she hadn’t expected him to be there tonight or all nights, but needless to say she was happy to see him. She had missed her friend.

Brad hugged Tracy back, and couldn't help himself. He enjoyed the feeling of her healthy, small body pressed against his. Stepping back, he planted a kiss on her cheek, and explained himself. "I work here," It was loud, so he spoke into her ear, "Head of security... Great gi- hey... Let's get a table!" The music had gotten louder, so he gave Tracy a little tug and motioned for her friends to follow him up to the VIP loft that looked down over the dance floor. It was much quieter, you could actually hear glasses clinking and people laughing. He led the entire entourage to a table, and turned around to speak to all of them; still holding Tracy's hand.

"I'm Brad Morgan, head of security, and a good friend of Tracy and Tim's. All ya'll ladies are on the house tanight, so long as ya get out an dance the night away now, y'all hear?!" He smiled, as they cheered, before turning to Tracy and smiling a bit of an awkward smile as he realized he was still holding her hand, which he let go of just then. "So... Wedding is soon, ain't it? Glad ya'll thought of me. Got my invite last weeken. I'll be thar, fer sure... You're still fuckin- oops, mean, still incredibly gorgeous as ever Tracy. It's great ta seeya agin." Brad's thick accent always came out stronger when he talked to Tracy, he wasn't sure why, he watched her pretty face blush to his compliment and smiled. Glad to see he still had some effect on her, even if she was getting married to his best friend soon.

Tracy smiled at his compliment and she was sure that it made her cheeks turn a light shade of red. “Thanks. You look pretty good yourself.” She smiled at him as she looked him up and down. Damn, he sure was a pretty attractive guy; maybe even more attractive than he was in college, if that was even possible. But he was still the same as ever, and she was glad that he hadn’t changed much. Sometimes she would catch herself day dreaming about the good old days when all her friends were together in high school. How nice it would be to go back and relive those days. They were probably the best days of her life, and she missed being together with those amazing people all the time. “And it’s really nice of you to treat me and my friends. You really don’t have to do that.” Though she knew there was probably no chance of her talking him out of it, but it was a sweet gesture and she really appreciated how he included all her friends in it.

“Of course we thought of you. The wedding wouldn’t be our wedding unless the whole gang was there.” Besides, Brad was supposed to be Tim’s best man at the wedding; obviously he would have to be invited to do that. She wondered if Tim had told Brad that he wanted him to play that big of a part in the wedding, and incase he hadn’t said anything yet Tracy kept her mouth shut. She didn’t want to ruin Tim’s surprise for his friend.

She took a look around the VIP room. It was really nice, as was the rest of the club. “You look like you’re doing pretty well for yourself.” She told him with a genuine smile. She was happy that he had found a job that he liked, not to mention the fact that it wasn’t anything illegal, which was a plus. “I’m sure this gig gets you a lot of gorgeous girls. Have you gotten serious with anyone yet?” She was curious. Her and Tim were getting married soon and she wanted to know if anyone else in their group of friends had a love life. But in all honesty, she never really saw Brad as the type of guy to really settle down with one girl, though she really hoped that one day he would find someone he would want to do that with.

"Nah, nothin yet." Brad shook his head slowly. He did not want to sound like a melodramatic fool, but really Tracy was the only girl he even thought about in that way. There'd been ones that attracted his cock for several long weeks, even months, but never a single female that had attracted his soul likes hers had when they were kids and troublemakers. Not that he'd ever tell her that to her face, plus, it wasn't that sort of French romantic shit that you read in the movies. It was more of... Fuck her silly, tug all her heart strings out, kiss her every second of the day, show her off to all his jealous friend, and fuck her again. Brad was too much of a badboy to just love her like a normal human being. He watched her friendly eyes, and open body language; she was still as carefree as ever, but now she was taken.

"Although, if any of your friends are single... Or married, let me know."

He winked at Travy, and leaned down to plant a kiss against her cheek.

"I'll be wandering... Just let me know if you need anything! And for you, I wanna dance with you later, once you get... Loose. You always took about three or four beers before you were any good out on the floor." Again he winked, and gave her a slight nudge, "Nawh, I'm just messin. Yer the best dancer of all us... Trace, it's real good ta seeya."

Back
Top Bottom