Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can They Manage it? (Lan and Candira)

He'd been so enamored of her that he'd forgotten his ankle.
He slid to her breasts and began his hard suckling and he massaged them,making sure to get every drop.

"Darling, if you slide over me, you could wrap your breasts around me...or are you tired of licking me and would prefer to feed your hungry cleft again. No matter what, I know I shall be happy.

I still want to know how I got you."

She moaned softly as he suckled her. She leaned into him, feeling herself heat a bit more, her own desire fanned. "Mmm, why don't we try what we did before? I'll use my breasts and suck you while you suck me." She thought it was a fair compromise. After all, he'd gotten her all worked up. Lanna ran her fingers though his hair and held him close as he enjoyed himself and she thought of the answer to his question.

"Mmmm, you must have wished on your lucky star."

Hugh blushed a deep red, but smiled. "What me eat up your wonderful puss as you smother me under it and under your breasts... Gee, don't twist my arm too long..."

He shuddered with anticipation as she rose to turn around. "I love you so much Lanna. Just so you are certain of it... Now come and cover me with gorgeous and if I'm taken now, I'll die the happiest of all men...except that I wouldn't get to have you in the future, which would be awful!"

He reached out his hand to her as she approached, her magnificent form both graceful, but with the sweetest bounces that his eyes had to follow always.

She shivered as she let him finish with her breasts before she got up and turned around so she was facing his manhood--very much erect. She smiled as he told her he loved her again and chuckled. "I'm glad I can make you so happy," she said with a smile.

Once she was perfectly positioned over him, she wrapped her breasts around his cock and moved them up and down his length, sucking at his tip as she did so.

She was so marvelous... He groaned into her and pulled her hips down to his face, so he could pleasure her.

Even as she continued to suck on his tip and her ample breasts surrounded his member in heaven, he delicately licked along her lips and twirled his tongue tip around her clit. "Push down and enjoy me too, darling." He split her lips and delved up into her.

She loved that he wanted to please her too. He really was a wonderful husband. With a grin, she kissed his tip and sucked him a bit harder as she gently moved her hips down a bit more, moaning in pleasure as he took care of her needs. Like this, it wouldn't be long before they climaxed...

Lanna was right. And he was unable to fight the effect of her breasts and mouth.

"cmmminng." He moaned into her puss as he sucked faster and licked harder. He held on as long as he could and then collapsed, hugging her right where she was as he fell into sleep.

Morning was just around the corner, and Carruthers had a 'snack' packed for them as the cab picked them up. It was an hour ride, and he was quite content to sit by he, holding her hand tightly, and smiling to himself.

"What part of the island cruise excites you most darling?"

Lanna kept him in her mouth, drinking down all his cum as he released into her mouth. She came with him thanks to the attention of his mouth on her. She shivered and moaned, coming down with him after their climax subsided. She closed her eyes for a long moment and stayed still until she realized he was asleep. She chuckled and licked him clean before she gently removed herself from that position and fell asleep for a few short hours of napping next to her husband.

Tired, but satisfied when they woke and dressed the next morning, the lovely Lanna squeezed his hand in return. They ate in the cab and she sat next to him, enjoying his company, and dozing off a bit now and then. "I'm looking forward to being alone with you, and not having to work for a change." She smiled. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy what I do, but I do enjoy time off." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What about you?"

I'm looking forward to being alone with my wife, learning about her youth and what makes her who she is. I truly long to know you and what your long term desire are. For example, assuming we're blessed, how many children would you like?

I am wanting to see these strange islands, bask on the beaches and enjoy the jealousy of the other men. To swim in a warm ocean and eat a fish just after it's pulled from the waves.

Oh look! We're here. Look at the size of that ship!"

She smiled and squeezed his hand as he told her what he was looking forward to, still feeling a bit tired from last night. She wished they could have slept a bit later, but they had to make it to the ship on time, after all. It was a beautiful ship, and he had done a good job of selling the trip to her. She was excited to be going on a trip she never thought she'd be able to make.

"Wow! It's huge." She chuckled and then turned to see him. "Thank you for this, Hugh. I'm so lucky to share this with you."

As they left their bags with the porter, and strolled up the gangplank, Hugh held her hand tightly.

They were given a brochure with the schedule of the ship, dinner seating, and their special passes to the top deck suites. "Your cabin will be ready in an hour, Sir. Please take advantage of the complimentary bar available to our first class passengers."

Hugh ordered a bottle of burgundy for them and snagged some cheese, crackers and puff pastries filled with meat. "Wear your tightest dresses first Lanna, because the chef guarantees well gain 10 pounds. The chocolate desserts are supposed to be amazing, and for lunch we have crab puffs."

A dapper man saw Lanna and started across the room with a gleam in his eye, then saw her ring, and sighed.

Hugh smirked as he saw the man mouth, "Lucky bastard."

A performer began some favorite tunes on the piano, and some of the couples took to the dance floor.

"Darling, would you put up with my fumble feet and give me this dance?"

Chuckling, Lanna replied, "Well, we'll just have to work hard every night to make sure I don't gain too much weight," she teased. She sat with him and ate and drank what he'd provided. She made sure to keep her ring in view as she was on deck, finding that it was wonderful protection against the very kind of behavior that had isolated her from the guild. Hugh had never been that way with her, and she was so glad. She didn't see the man that Hugh saw, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. When she'd restored some of her energy with food and drink, she watched the couples starting to form up on the dance floor. Hugh asked and she thought of something rather important.

"Are you sure your ankle is better?" she asked, concerned, but not overly so. "If you're feeling up to it, I'll happily give you this dance."

He grinned, "well, I've had the prettiest nurse around doting on me, and making sure I was well fed and rested. It's made me heal pretty quick, though, to be frank, I could get used to being waited on hand, foot and breast by my gorgeous wife.

Fortunately, I also know you aren't some tiny slip, and I can lean on you when I need to. Honestly Lanna, I've been leaning on you since day one and you have been my cornerstone in this new life. So I have every confidence that we'll do fine. Just don't expect me to twirl around."

His ankle ached a bit, but he couldn't let it get stiff. As he pulled her close and felt her heavy breasts press int his chest, and smelled her sweet tresses, he was reminded of why he loved dancing with her.
With a soft whisper he grinned. "There is a down side to dancing with you. I always get hard and have to hide it. So I'll need your purse strategically placed when we leave. After we finish the bottle, why don't we go back to the room and catch a nap so we'll be ready for dinner. Also, I might need to get my milky snack so I'm happy and you don't leak.

If that's a plan, lead me off after this song and we'll wave goodbye to port, then get some sweet shuteye together."

Lanna smiled and blushed a little at his compliments. She stood up with him and leaned into him as he pulled her close. Resting her head on his shoulder, she listened to his plan and blushed softly. "Of course, my love. Once we're finished here I'll help you and we'll go back to our cabin to rest." She smiled and made sure to hold her own weight, and leave a little bit of leeway for him as well. She wouldn't expect him to twirl, but she was glad she got to dance with him again. Even if neither of them were really good at it, it was fun, and she enjoyed being so close to him.

One thing about Hugh, even if he was younger, he had absolutely no qualms about telling her how lovely and wonderful she was whenever he felt she needed to know. It was one of his finer qualities. She chuckled at the thought and moved around the dance floor with him, staying close enough to help support him and still dance the way they were supposed to.

When the song was over, she positioned herself in just the right way to hide his excitement and took him to the railing as they were casting away. She waved and smiled as she saw Carruthers there to say good bye. How nice of him.

Being with her was heavenly, and he almost didn't let her take him to the railing.

But he was glad he did, as he saw Carruthers there to wave goodbye.
"You know, he may be a pain in the neck sometimes, but I'll miss him. He gave me a letter to read, and said not to open it until we were underway. I suppose now is a good time."

He scanned the letter and his face went white. They were out of sight of the dock and he dropped the letter into the water. The news stunned him, and he had to decide whether to tell Lanna.

"Dear, let's get to the room now."

She waved to the old man happily, having found that she rather liked him. He was such a kind person, and a forward-thinking man for his age. Then again, those who worked hard for a living tended to be more practical than society fools. She turned to Hugh when he dropped the letter into the bay and saw that his face looked white. "Hugh, darling, are you alright?" She turned to him with a concerned face as he suggested they go back to the room.

"Yes, let's go. You need to rest," she said, taking his hand and leading him to their cabin, careful not to strain his ankle too badly.

He sat across from her and stared. "Lanna...I have just learned something rather personally uprooting. Carruthers is my real father.

Oh, in retrospect, it explains so much about his actions, about how I am...but Lanna, Terin may be the rightful heir...to the manor...to everything...except my father, well, my unknowingly adoptive father, who unwittingly allowed a bastard into his house...anyway, the will had my name on it, but it called me his son...

Oh, whatever shall I do. I don't know how to be poor. I'm so sorry my love, but your husband is a fake."

She was shocked to find out that Carruthers actually was Hugh's father. He'd been paternal enough, but that relationship sometimes occurred between servants and children. His actions made a great deal more sense, and she was so happy that Hugh's real father was alive--he did have family. Of course, his focus was elsewhere given the situation. Time for perspective.

Lanna shook her head. "You're not a fake. You're mine. And you're as real to me as anything." She smiled and moved to sit in his lap. "Oh, my darling. The letter tells you that you have a father! One who is alive and well and watching over you! One who wants you to know who he is. Be grateful! Be happy, because he's just as real of a father to you as your adoptive one." She kissed his head here and held him to her chest, stroking his hair comfortingly.

"It's a shame that you can't ask him what you want to ask him, Hugh. But how can you be sure that the lord didn't know? Does it really matter if you were his biological son if he loved you as his own? He named you as his heir, my love. And so did your uncle, who obviously thought you could handle it. Whether it was a secret or not, you are the rightful heir. If they thought Terin was deserving, they'd have left it to him."

And that, as far as Lanna was concerned, was that. Of course, she'd be happy to find other ways to convince him and point out the flaws in his logic as much as he wanted until he was reassured, but she didn't really expect him to accept it all right away or be at peace. This was, after all, life-changing news.

"In any case, I love you, Hugh. And I'm quite sure that if you'd pursued me as a poor man with as much respect and admiration as you did as a lord, I would still have fallen in love with you."

As she spoke his eyes widened and he nodded, but sometimes seemed unconvinced. when she was done, he pulled her close.

"I was worried about the family treasure, the house, all that. But all that matters is that my greatest treasure is right here with me and I know she'll never leave. No guild or market or poor harvest will take you Lanna. You are my wonder.

I was wishing that Carruthers had not waited until we were on the boat to let me know, but maybe he was wise to let me process it.

You know...we were coming back to rest before dinner. let's get partly undressed, I'll suckle you so there's no accidents, and we can snuggle for a few hours sleep."

She smiled as he pulled her close, glad that he was aware that he was still lucky and very important--at least to her. She kissed his head gently as he told her what he was feeling and the plan for the afternoon. "Yes, Hugh. Let's rest for now. Surely you're tired and we should elevate your foot, my love." She slid off his lap and helped him up, guiding him to the bed, well aware that she was fussing over him a bit too much. She just couldn't help it.

If they kept his leg elevated, it would probably get better faster. She gathered an extra pillow for the foot of the bed and then started to take off some of her clothes when she realized Hugh might like to do the honors. "Would you like to undress me, Hugh?"

Hugh looked at her oddly. "Is that a trick question, of course I want to undress you. It's an excuse to rudely run my hands all over you." He sat up and began to unbutton her, pausing to stroke her neck, her breast, down her tummy, up her legs.

"Just perfect..."

Slowly, he lowered her outfit, looking at her in her underwear and smiling as he removed it as well. "You know I'm getting less sleepy by the moment."

He turned her to face him and his eyes feasted, then he pulled her closed to kiss her neck and collarbone. Hands hefting her breasts to squeeze them softly and holding her waist to draw her close into a tight kiss.

"Lie with your back to me Lanna and slide my hardness between your legs to keep it safe. If you wish, you may tuck me inside you...I'll try not to stroke, but just to feel myself filling you."

He reached an arms around her to hug her breasts, hand gripping the lower one and he closed his eyes.

She shivered and blushed a bit as he stroked her body, enjoying the way his touch felt to her warm skin. As he worked on her, she worked on him, unbuckling his belt and removing it before she got rid of that pesky button-up shirt. Then came the pants. Once he had her in her underwear, she was just about finished, her shoes coming off before he let his hands remove all the rest. And then she helped him out of the rest of his clothes as well. She stood before him in all her glory and blushed softly, aroused by the situation.

His instructions only furthered that feeling. She wasn't sure what to do with it. She moaned softly as his hands played with her and she kissed him back as he pulled her close. She moved with him to the bed and lay on her side, facing away from him. When he was between her legs she moaned softly, taking him into her and feeling so full. She closed her eyes and willed herself to be calm as he touched her. "Mmm, Hugh..."

It was difficult, but he didn't move in her. And it felt marvelous.

Instead, he just cuddled close and smelled her hair and quieted.

She was warm and soft in the right places and he could almost feel her love warm him. Slowly, he drifted off.

The alarm woke him. One hour to dinner.

He was still in her but only half hard. "Rested darling? Do we have time to do anything, or will your need it all to dress and get made up?"

Hugh's body all around her and his manhood inside her made her feel connected and complete. She enjoyed the scent of him and his warmth as she too drifted into a peaceful sleep. Happy dreams with the two of them together played through her mind until the alarm woke her with something of a start. She groaned softly as she came back to the world around her. "Mmm, I feel a bit tired, but I'll be alright," she said, turning her head. "Mmm...well I can give up half an hour," she said. "If you'll help me into my tightest dress, we'll be fine," she said, teasing him a little.

He grinned in excitement. Being with Lanna was always exciting. He just realized that he hadn't noticed a single woman other than her since getting onboard.

Pushing her on her tummy, he spread her legs. "On all four my love...I want to do this hard and deep from the back. He pressed his cock to her, feeling it harden as he stroked her perfect ass. His fingers tickled over her clit, and he positioned himself at her cleft.

"Your tightest dress? I'd better have my creamy snack then, or those luscious boobs will be unrestrainable..."

Only after ensuring that she was well-wetted did he ram in full force. He grabbed her shoulders and rammed her doggie style, his balls smacking into her clit. "Oh Lanna...you're so tight from this way, I'm not going to last long."

He reached under to pull on her breasts, feeling the milk trickle into his palm.

Back
Top Bottom