Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can They Manage it? (Lan and Candira)

As Lanna took him between her breasts and massaged his manhood with them, she felt him slip into her lower lips again. She moaned softly and arched her back. She kept her kisses to the tip light as he asked her to, and groaned as she sucked on him just a bit--trying it out. She closed her eyes and gasped as he pulled her closer to his face, his fist hitting the bed.

"H-Hugh? Is everything alright?" She asked, not sure how to handle this situation.

He marveled at her. "Wrong? Yes, so were much is wrong. That such a brilliant endearing charismatic gorgeous woman would want a simple man like me...It must be wrong, and I will be thankful for that wrongness every day of my life.

If you mean am I in control of myself, definitely not.

Even though I love you with all my heart, I have a base animal desire to claim you. To grasp the lip of your puss in my teeth, and to push you beautiful face down onto my cock. My very fears that you have illogically given yourself to me make, me want to grab you, take control and make you my own.

I know that at other times I will wish to be gentle as a kitten's nuzzle.

So tell me now my Love. Do you want me a timid soft selfquestioning lover tonight. Or do you want to be taken in the fury or passion...I know I would never really harm you, but I need to know your soul's desire before I give you one more loss."

Hugh was a wonderful man as well--he wasn't giving himself much credit. Then again, it was flattering to hear all of his compliments, so she kept the arguing out of the picture. She shivered as he told her what he wanted and blushed a bit at the idea of him doing it. The first time...she wanted him to be pleasured. The second would be all about her.

"Take me now, and make me your own. You can be gentle next time," she murmured, wanting so badly to please him. She wanted him to want her and take her. She was his wife now, and damn it if she cared about anything but pleasure now that they were in bed together.

He suddenly felt powerful and unleashed. He delveed deeply in to her puss and sucked hard on her clit, tongue flickering all over it. His mouth pressed hard to her puss and he sucked in one lip, so she couldn't excape, She tasted wonderful and his tongue teased all over that lip.

Hugh then put his hand to her head and started to press down, curious how much of his cock she would take. He began to thrust up a little bit to gauge her reaction. In the meantime, his other hand slowly stroked over her breast and nipple teasing, pulling and tweaking.

He began to groan as he had already been close and he was going to feed this woman he loved, for she was his.

Lanna moaned as his tongue delved into her. He sucked, licked, and thrust into her like she'd never felt before. It was a strange new sensation, but still felt wonderful. She closed her eyes and arched her back, her breasts now the territory of his hands. She let him handle them as he saw fit, giving her so much pleasure.

And then she took him into her mouth at his insistence and moaned as she sucked him gently, not used to having him. She licked up and down his length, sucking his tip, and then taking more of him in at a time. What wasn't in her mouth, was in her hand, being stroked and caressed lovingly. She wanted him to feel just as good as she did, and she hoped that he did.

He had moved from her puss to her clit, and had sucked it hard as her could, feeling her swell and pop up, her pearl engorging and swelling. His tongue was not gentle, but was insistent, jabbing and swirling, flicking and lifting, pressing was swiping.

Hugh moved a hand to slide his finger into her to join deep strokes that grazed her g-spot. But it was all too much, and he was so close to the edge that her combined mouth, tongue and hand had him arching hard enough to lift them both from the bed as he gushed into Lanna's devouring mouth. He screamed and moaned through lips still locked upon her as his first orgasm into a woman crashed down upon him.

Though it seemed to take little time, that was good as it was far too intense for any man to endure for long, he only paused his clitoral attentions to say. "Don't let go, Darling. Keep me hard love, sucking me until you cum and then we'll make love.

She gasped and moaned as she sucked his cock, slowly bobbing her head up and down his impressive member. He was making her feel so good. She shivered as he sucked her pussy and played with her clit, her body thrumming with desire and pleasure. She'd never felt quite this way before. And as he screamed in orgasm, her pleasure was intensified. She drank down the cum that spilled into her mouth, not leaving a drop. Panting she licked him clean and panted softly. She had hoped he would like that.

She did what she could to keep him hard like he asked, starting to suckle him again. Lanna was close as it was; she hardly needed to be prompted.

His flickering tongue sped faster and faster on her as he gripped her breast and ass. He so wanted to see her release...and to task it.

She had so sweetly swallowed his own. He needed to please her by making love...over and over. As he felt her tighten, he matched his rhythm to hers.

It wasn't long before she gave him what he wanted. Her release was powerfully pleasurable and she was shocked for a moment by exactly how good it felt. She moaned loudly and came, soaking her thighs and his lips with her sweet juices. Trembling from the pleasure, she had to stop sucking him for a moment. She was quite sure he'd be hard without her help for the time being. Panting softly, she turned her head a bit, blushing and wondering if she'd pleased him.

He finished licking up her juices and just lay there staring at her pretty puss.

"L-Lanna...if you decide you want to do that at least once everyday for the rest of our lives, as long as I'm not really sick, I'm so totally good with that idea. That was amazing.

You can try to suck me harder or turn around and hug me. Either is wonderful. It's a really good thing I love you, or I'd be feeling guilty right now. If you turn around, I think that your breasts are going to get a lot of attention. I can't help it I love your sweet lips, the soft curve of your neck, the swell of your ass, but your breasts are incomparable."

She stopped for a moment to really get her bearings. When she was satisfied, she listened to all of his compliments. He made her feel like the most beautiful woman alive, and Lanna rarely felt as beautiful as she did in his company. Oh, she knew she had a pretty face and a lust-inspiring figure, but Hugh made her feel like there was more to it than that. So she happily gave of herself.

The brunette smiled and said, "I don't know about every day, but we can do that often." She turned to face him now, wanting to see his face, rather than another part of his anatomy. She leaned down over him, facing his wonderful face now. Her eyes stared down into his adoring him as she ran her hands through his hair, her own forming a curtain around them. "I love you, Hugh. Everything about you."

Hugh was just glowing, and not just the afterglow from his pleasure. He was so full of love.

Pulling Lanna close, he kissed her and kissed her again. "It's strange, I thought I'd want to make love all night...we haven't even made love yet, but what I want most is to hold you close and to kiss you and just feel your loving nearness.

So if you don't mind, I'd love you to hold me close...and remind me that you love me. I'd like to hear that...because it always amazes me.

Maybe...after a bit, we might try making love, but suddenly, I'm not rushed."

Lanna smiled down at him, glad that she could make him so happy. She came down to rest beside him as he pulled her close to him. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, loving every moment of it. Honestly, she was glad he wanted to take it slower. She'd been a little afraid that she wouldn't be able to keep up with him. Her arms wrapped around him and she kissed him softly.

"I love you, Hugh, and I'm happy to wait. I'm not rushed either. I love you so much. And I'm so very glad you found me."

Her words filled him with a soft glow. "You are my angel, I'm certain of it. Now since I've been assured that you are mine, I'm going to exercise my privilege and enjoy you."

He slid down in her arms and his lips took the nipple of one of her full breasts. With a deep sigh of contentment, he slowly and softly suckled for sheer pleasure and comfort. His arm reached over to her well curved rear, and he slid his fingers deep between her cheeks, merely to have a grip to pull her even more tightly close. Though his fingertips felt her tight hole, he didn't press in. Later, if she desired, he could tease her there.

For now, her soft curves, the warm feel of her around his hand, his leg over hers protectively, her tummy to his chest and her arms around his head and shoulders, and her breasts again his cheek and lips. These were more than sufficient for his peace and happiness. Slowly, his breathing slowed and her slept.

In her arms were no nightmares of his family's accident; no self doubt or recrimination; no fear; only love.

It was hours later that he awoke with milk on his cheek. No woman wanted to be compared with a cow, but she was quite voluminous in her milk, which he adored. Softly, unsure if she slept, he pressed his lips to her, tongue grazing to stiffen her, and he drank from her. Then, with his well-wetted mouth, he moved down to lick over and wet her folds, suckling her until she swelled and was dripping.

As he finished, he slid up to kiss her lips. "Hello darling. I hope that was a nice wake up call. Mind if I slide myself across your lips and tease your clit with my tip? If you want to roll atop me, we can see what happens."
He was as hard as he ever remembered, ready if she was.

Lanna smiled as he called her an angel, glowing just a little herself. She would have thought that the wedding ceremony had been enough proof, but she was more than happy to prove that she was his yet again. As he enjoyed her body, she shivered and moaned softly. His lips on her sensitive nipples and his fingers pressed into the tight crevasse of her toned posterior, made her quiver in surprised pleasure. It was all so new to her that she was incredibly sensitive no matter where he touched. Before she knew it, the comfort her body gave him had him falling asleep beneath her. She chuckled and smiled warmly at him, grinning at the fact that the handsome and eager man beneath her was her husband now.
She moved so that she lay on her side and cuddled him closely before she fell asleep as well.

The next morning she woke to his suckling her and moving down her body. Gasping as he found her womanhood and woke her with gently licking and sucking. She gasped and had her first climax of the morning as he finished with her. And then he was kissing her lips again. Blushing and still just a little disoriented, she gazed into his daring eyes. If he was there, she would be ready for just about anything.

"Please do," she said, her arousal and sleep adding a little rasp to her voice.

It was so strange. He'd dreamed of this moment, yearned for it and fought his own cravings. But now, faced with the sweet open promise of his loving wife's willing surrender of her virginity, he hesitated.

Would it hurt her? He wanted her to enjoy their alone time.

But she had said please.

He pointed his member straight up and pressed it inside her, feeling the caress around him of her vaginal entrance, with promise of more. She was so tight though. He pushed until he felt her barrier, and he knew what to do.

"Lanna, my soul, lift until I have just my tip in. Then push down with all your weight and I will thrust up. It will be over quickly, and we can proceed to making love. But if you keep hurting, please stop. I can't bear the idea that our first time would not be a cherished memory for you.

And Lanna...kiss me while I enter you. That means a lot to me."

He readied for her move. Knowing he was going to hurt her and wishing the pain would be his own.

She moaned softly as he entered her for the first time, his size both pleasurable and painful. His size was stretching her in a way that she couldn't have been prepared for...And then he came to her maidenhead. She gasped and shivered as he touched it and looked down into his eyes, wanting to give herself up to him and hurry to get rid of the pain. He told her what to do, just like she'd read about. Lanna enjoyed the idea of being his and she wanted it to be special for the both of them. So she adjusted her position a bit and lifted her hips until just his tip was inside of her. With a kiss, she paused for a moment and then moved down quickly, kissing him deeply.

He hugged her tightly as her hips slammed down and his catapulted up.

Guilt suffused him for a moment that he should feel such pleasure even as she went through pain, but her sweet loving kiss - that same kiss which always took him from the world to a place of special love - reassured him and helped him soldier through.

And he was through, deep into her. So deep. His member swallowed entirely by her as he felt her ass press down to his balls.

He froze in place, awaiting her signal, hoping that the pain was past.

And he stroked her full, stiff nipples...the cause of so much of his pleasure. softly manipulating them to keep her distracted.

He lightly bit her tongue and whispered. "so...my loving mentor. Ready to teach me the power of a loving woman and why a loving man can never resist her? If so...then...ram onto me hard!"

In an instant her virginity was gone and she really became Hugh's wife: unmistakably, forever, and undeniably his. She didn't make a sound, other than to pant softly against his lips and whimper just a little as she felt him stretch her to fit his size. She took the time to adjust to him, not moving until the pain she felt ebbed away to just the sensation of fullness. She was incredibly tight, never having been had before. And the way he played with her nipples only added to that tightness. She felt so good after a long long moment.

When he spoke to her, she came back to the present and smiled at his words. "Mmmm, anything for you, Hugh," she purred, her body instinctively moving. At first she moved slowly to get a sense of how far she could move without releasing him, trembling as she did so. And then her hips had a mind of their own, moving faster and more fluidly up and down his impressive member.

Hugh felt dual relief. First, that her pain had passed so quickly into obvious pleasure. Second, that his worries about how to make love were past.

He began to thrust in time to her own rolling hips, and he worked one hand between them to flick her clit, and capture it between two massaging fingers. His other hand remained upon her full breast, caressing and squeezing, as his mouth pulled her tongue in to suckle. Tight as Lanna was, it wouldn't take long before he came. He was moaning, and his voice was rising in pitch as his release approached.

Hugh broke from the kiss with a question. "Lanna! Kids now?"

Lanna moaned rather loudly, arching into him and kissing him back to muffle the sound and seek further pleasure. And as he used all of the different pleasure points he could think of to bring her to her climax. Still sensitive from before, the brunette wouldn't last long with such focused attention. When he broke the kiss it took her a moment to register what he meant. She hadn't been expecting that kind of question in the throes of passion.

Of course, someday she wanted to be the mother of his children, and she'd rather hoped that she could enjoy some time with him alone first, but she could deal with anything that he wanted as long as he didn't stop what he was doing now. Rational thought wasn't particularly pleasant, but later, she wouldn't regret moaning out to him, "Yes!"

As long as Lanna Wis with him in it, being a father wasn't so scary.

He returned to driving deep within her and stroking and caressing her body even more quickly.

Was she shuddering? Was something wrong? He thought he was doing OK.

Then it was too late and he was coming, filling her with his passion. "Oh, Lanna! Yes! Now!"

Lanna moaned loudly as he released inside of her, delving deep into her as he did so. His hands all over her body felt wonderful and she closed her eyes as she hit her own climax, falling over the edge with him. Her body shook in pleasure as she came with him, her womanhood milking him for every last drop of his seed. Leaning into him, she called his name and arched her back as her toes curled in delight. "Oh, Hugh..."

After a few moments she came down from her high, her body slowly calming and her wits very slowly returning to her.

He laughed. "It's hardly worth going to sleep. in four hours, we have to get ready for our...oh..you've already packed?" She was always so organized. He even saw a large bag packed for him, with a note from Carbury.

"Lanna...we're married, we've made love, and I only feel happier about being with you. I hope that you will feel the same...for the rest of your life. You truly complete me."

He wound his alarm clock and set it for 3.5 hours. "I guess we can sleep on the cruise. Right now, we have each other."

He cuddled tightly up to her, pulling her head into his neck. " Our life together begins, and I am stoked like a locomotive! I don't think I can sleep. Darling, could I suckle on your wonderful breasts, and then make love to them, with you licking or sucking as much as you wish. It might help me relax. In the morning, we'll hop in a cab to the port and board our ship."

After a few long moment of her basking in the glow of their lovemaking. She kissed him softly and smiled, snuggling into his chest as he laughed at the time ticking away at them. "Mmmm, I knew that I'd have to be prepared. I wouldn't want to get up and out of bed earlier than I had to." She chuckled and kissed his neck softly. She smiled as he told her how happy he was. "I couldn't be happier right now, Hugh."

She made sure his leg was elevated and that he was alright before she cuddled back up with him and smiled. "Mmm, well, to suckle on me, you'll have to let go of me. But I suppose so," she teased, pulling away from him to straddle him and present him with her full breasts. "As for making love to them... that might be easier when your ankle is better."

Back
Top Bottom