Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can They Manage it? (Lan and Candira)

Lanna had been expecting some sort of retaliation, and she had relished the thought of dealing with him, but Hugh was faster, and with how angry he'd been already, she couldn't blame him. As he brandished the letter opener like a sword, she saw Giles' face go from anger, to confusion, to outrage, and then fear. Chuckling as he left, she watched Hugh as he came back to her. She smiled and kissed him back, giving him a kiss that would make a damsel being rescued by a hero proud.

She accepted his compliment and smiled. "Thank you." And with that, she gave him a few lessons about how to adjust budgets after unexpected costs, and told him of the value of having a little stock of money set aside as well. She gave him some notes on these things and corrected his book work as the day went on, giving him helpful tips, leaning over his shoulder at times.

When it was time for lunch, she requested it be taken outside so they could take advantage of the beautiful day.

Hugh thrilled to being her hero, even if it was just for a few minutes. So he didn't mind so much when she found some mistakes in his bookkeeping.

Gretel knocked just before lunch and entered. "Sir, Maam - I don't like to seem ungrateful, but Mike 'n me been talkin'. We want to start our own restaurant. That means I'd not be your chef no more. But I'd be glad to train my replacement. we're hoping the bank will back us for a loan for the building and all. But they all want 60% of the business.

Hugh thought frantically. "Gretel, Lanna will have to agree, but I think we could invest as a partner in your restaurant. Maybe with a 30% ownership that gives you a free hand. I think that you and Mike are a good investment Gretel."

"Lanna, for a start up like that, do you think you could devote a little bit of your time to advise them? I'm thinking if we sold 25 of the old wine bottles, we'd have the cash needed. But I want to get your input."

Lanna listened intently to Gretel as she told them what she and Mike had been thinking of. She smiled softly at the thought of the two of them working together. Then she thought it through financially. Of course, Hugh wanted to help, and so did she, but she had to be practical. Restaurants, even ones with such high quality chefs as Gretel, tended to be money pits. Even when they did will it took quite a bit for them to last, and there were all kinds of upkeep fees to consider. She pondered it for awhile, only to realize that Hugh and Gretel seemed to be holding their breath.

"Oh, dear, I'm sorry about that. I was thinking about it--or trying to--from all angles. I've nothing but faith in both you and Mike, but I need to take some time to think of it. Of course, if you're willing to take a bit more time and earn more money for the place, I think it would be wise to merely build up Mike's establishment. He's already got the licenses and facilities you'd need and this way you could build a following first. Not to mention the fact that if you earn the money you'll need, you can just buy the building without going through the bank, and we can help with things like appliances."

She seemed to think this was a satisfactory answer, but she couldn't resist adding in a little, "But once you've got a customer base and a menu that works for you, I think it would only be fair of us to lend you a hand. If you cannot wait, however, I'll have to take another look at our books and see what we can afford to do for you. How's that?"

He was a little abashed with himself. She was thinking of the big picture and he just wanted to throw money at it.

He was so lucky to have her to help keep him from mistakes.
Over the course of the next two months, he learned so much about his family's business ventures.

At one point they were approached by two competing vine growers, who had had the rot get heavily into their farms. They were not thrilled with his solution, as it would mean burning over half their fields at this late date.

The wedding was still so far away, a couple of weeks, and he had been so longing for Lanna. Fortunately, he was able to suckle from her and was thrilled by the volume of milk he was now getting.

"So Lanna, let's go over the wedding plans. How many friends and relatives? The coordinator wants to set the number."

Lanna was more than happy to help him manage his estate over the next two months. It was the most satisfying job she'd ever had--going to meetings, helping to arrange deals, and doing research on various business ventures and more about maintenance of the grape plants. She often took walks through the Vineyard, either with Hugh or alone, and found it to be such a peaceful place. She let Hugh suckle her in the mornings and was producing a good deal of milk for him now. She was forward with him, but not too much. And she always remained a lady in public. Yes, Lanna was a real class-act, as they said.

She worked with Gretel to plan the wedding menu and cake, having Hugh help with some of the decisions. She worked with the tailor to choose a lovely design for her wedding gown, and a local florist who could design a nice bouquet for her. She was mindful of costs, and haggled a bit now and then, but it was worth it all. The Abbey was happy to host the event and they were just a little behind in sending out invitations.

The coordinator who'd been helping her put all this together was getting antsy. Lanna's side of the pews would be full of people she'd worked with, but there would be no relatives alive to see this union of hers. At least none that she knew about. But she was alright with that if Hugh was.

"Oh, I'll just be having my friends. I was thinking it might be a nice gesture to invite the house servants who are interested in coming. They've all been so kind to me...It seems a shame for them to miss anything. Of course, they wouldn't have to come if they didn't want to. And we should probably leave a few people behind to watch over the estate while we're gone. What do you think?"

Like most men, he found he was carried alone by the plans. "I do want to invite some of my favorite teachers who have been there for me...maybe a few school friends, but the staff are most welcome. We can hire city guards to watch the estate for us."

He had gradually been learning just what pleased her when he suckled, as well as things she didn't like. More than once, while he was suckling and pleasuring her breasts, and she shook in pleasure on his lap, he released. But they never discussed it, though he was certain she knew. She was always so proper that sometimes he just wanted to scream, but kept telling himself. 'two weeks more'.

And still the days crept by, and some gifts arrived from friends and other nobiiity. The Duke and Duchess sent them a matching white pair of white Percheron mounts. Hugh was speechless from the generosity, and hoped to see the high ranked pair as the wedding.

The days slowly ticked on by. He found himself wanting to alone in the garden with her, just to talk, as more and more time seemed to be estate work or wedding work.

Lanna sighed as she came out of the house and into the garden. It seemed lately that all they did was work. They would need a break soon if they intended to spend more time with each other. When she saw Hugh waiting, her face lit up and she came to him. "Hello darling," she said, putting her arms around him. She was a bit too proper when it came to their intimate moments, but she wouldn't have to be after they married. Not unless they were in public.

She took a seat with him and smiled. "Just a few days left, Hugh. Are you as excited as I am?"

It was going to be quite an event according to their coordinator, but Lanna had been sure to keep track of the expenses. She was all for having fun, but it seemed silly to spend more than a certain amount.

Hugh smirked. "Excited? That would be an understatement. Try pining...yearning...near dying for... those would be closer statements."

Hugging her tightly, he looked down. "I keep having a nightmare where you come to your senses and tell me that you've realized how wonderful you are, and you are leaving to marry someone else. Then I wake up and I realize that that's the thing. You really are that wonderful. What you have promised, you'll never break.

So I want you to know Lanna. If you have any doubt at all, I will let you go without a fuss, because I want first for you to be happy. But if you stay, I will try my best to keep you happy. The Money seems to be rolling in, and with the increased price of grapes this year, we will make enough to at another 50% to the vineyard. It keeps us too busy sometimes. So I propose that we might hire a trusted assistant for you. I'm thinking of Carruthers. He has already been training a new Majordomo."

He sat quietly awaited her thoughts on both items.

She smiled brightly and returned his embrace when he told her "excited" wasn't a big enough word for what he felt. It really didn't cover her either, but she thought it was adequate for now. As he told her he had a nightmare of him leaving her, she frowned a little.

"Oh, Hugh. You keep cutting yourself down. You may be young, but you're kind and generous, and you make me smile. You're very sweet and you're getting much better at keeping the books and negotiating. And you're very honorable." She kissed him softly and smiled softly.

"One of these days, I'm going to prove to you that you're good enough for me," she teased. "I'm staying with you and marrying you because I love you." And with that, she cuddled into his arms.

"Carruthers? Well, I'd have to talk to him about it, but I'd certainly trust him a great deal. And the idea of an assistant is appealing..."

There it was. She'd said the one thing that mattered, she loved him, and all else was of lesser import. He was glad that she thought so well of him, but worried she'd be disappointed. As long as she loved him, life was amazing.

Three days and she would be completely his, forever and ever. He walked around with such a happy silly smile that people just shook their heads.

Carruthers was working extra, following Hugh around in his dreamy daze, and correcting any orders that just didn't make sense.

Hugh awoke to a startling revelation. The day after tomorrow, he was to be wed. Fortunately, between the coordinator, Lanna, Carruthers, Gretel, and Mike, everything was ready and there was no need to panic.

He crept into her room as he did each day, to kiss her softly on her cheek and slide down to her breast. This was his calming point that started and centered each day. As he lapped and drank, he kneaded her breasts, unaware of the excitement and pleasure she felt...and not pausing to consider what she might do after he left the room.

He had planned a honeymoon for them, though they couldn't take it until Carruthers could run everything. He really hoped that an ocean voyage to the Bahamas would excite her.

Today, after he finished drinking, he slid on top of her to hug her tightly. "In sixty hours, we will be one, darling. I'm glad we waited, but it's been hard."
He knew she could feel his cock pressing into her mighty.

"Would-would it be wrong it we remain clothed and I just stroke against you? I've been so very patient, but it's actually starting to hurt."

He was embafassed a his weakness. But he trusted she would tell him shat she deemed right.

Hugh's little Euphoric state was adorable, but it wasn't really conducive to business, so Lanna explained the basics to Carruthers and asked him to follow Hugh around and keep an eye on the man. After that day, she showed him the books and how to record things--he was a fast learner. She had a feeling that before it was time for them to leave on their honey-moon the man would be ready.

When Lanna fell asleep that night, she was excited and nervous, and wishing that time would just speed up. And then she woke to Hugh's lips on her cheek. Her eyes opened with a start, but she knew it was him and she relaxed as his lips traveled down to her breast.

Shivering in pleasure, she let him drink from her, lapping and kneading at her breasts, giving her pleasure and so much arousal...he couldn't possibly know what he was doing to her. At least, she hoped he didn't. She shivered as he finished and put her arms around him as he hugged her.

His question actually made her think. Would it be wrong if she was helping him with a need? Well, she would have to bite the bullet until he left to satisfy the need it would create, but she wondered....

"If you think you can be quiet, I think it should be alright..."

Smiling, he kissed her again and began to thrust, his bone hard cock rubbing against the peak of her puss at every thrust and mashing against her covered clit. He was moaning fast and suddenly his eyes went wide and he grabbed the front of his pants to stop himself. Hurrying into the bathroom, he grabbed a glass, unzipped and released his seed into the cup, then covered up again.

He rushed back to Lanna. "Thank you Darling, I feel so ever much better. I know the two days will pass, but I won't ached quite so much now. You are incredible."

he gave parting kisses to her mouth and each lovely taut nipple, then hurried out, so his passage would not be noted.

But he forgot about the glass.

She kissed him back, doing her best to keep his mouth covered as he started to move against her. She moaned softly with him, unable to deny how good it felt, but at the same time, unable to give more than what he'd asked for. She panted softly and tried to collect herself as he finished in the bathroom on his own.

When she felt she was just barely alright again, he came in and thanked her, kissing him back and blushing as he kissed her nipples before he left her. Immensely frustrated, Lanna took off her night clothes and hurried to the bathroom. She drew herself a hot bath and in the process, noted the cup on the counter.

As it dawned on her what was most likely in it, she blushed fiercely and took a look at it, noting how strange it seemed. When the water was where she wanted it, she turned it off and took a step toward the glass. Curiously, embarrassed, she lifted it and smelled it. It smelled of Hugh and something else, curiously. Blushing, she lifted it to her lips and took the tiniest of tastes.

It was very salty, but somehow sweet. It wasn't something she'd want again and again, but she didn't mind the taste. And she knew that it would be something she'd have to deal with at some point...but that gave her an idea. She took another sip and let herself really get used to the taste before she dumped the rest of it out. Yes, she felt she could really please Hugh if she could do this one thing for him. It pleased her to know that he might finally get some pleasure in return.

Hugh was practically skipping around that day. But he was busy.

In addition to business, there was a final check on his tux size, making sure her flowers were perfect, paying the groom to keep the carriage from being covered with cans.

Finally, dinner was served, and it hit him. "Hey tomorrow is the last dinner where we won't be married! It's really here!"

Chef Gretel's mint sauce capons were amazing, and he was so glad she was catering the meal.

With the dishes cleared, he asked her. "Lanna...Can I serenade you on the piano? If you don't mind coming to the music room...I've thought of a few selections." Though he had applied himself less than he ought at the boarding school, he had loved music and was a fair pianist.

He had not entered the music room since arriving. Memories of parties there as a youth with his family were painful. "Lanna, this room was special to all my family. I've avoided it until now, but with you - well, I'd like to start new family traditions. I don't suppose you can read music or sing? If you can't, it's all right. I'm still glad to play for you.

Afterwards...maybe I can get my evening milk?"

Lanna had a final fitting for her wedding gown and she practiced walking around. She'd been taking dance lessons to make her look as though she had at least some grace--the last thing she wanted to do was embarrass her fiance. The lovely woman had shown progress. At this point, she was able to do a few dances with relative grace and smoothness. She'd learned a few for her own benefit, but also a traditional wedding waltz.

She had an appointment with her hair dresser who worked with her until they found the right style, and then had a pedicure and manicure, both with French-tipped nails. She wore the blue blouse and cream skirt as she came to dinner that evening with him, having spent time in the library teaching Carruthers the business.

When she came to dinner, she sat down across from Hugh and thanked the server who brought them their food from Gretel. Lanna smiled at his pronouncement and obvious joy. "I'm so excited," she said, her face full of life. Grinning, she ate her meal, telling him how much she was looking forward to it.

When he asked her if he could serenade her, she chuckled and nodded her head. She'd never known he was a musician, but she did love the idea of him singing to her. She loved the idea of him singing to her. "I would enjoy that, Hugh." She was a fair singer but couldn't play much of anything, and said so. "As for the milk," she said softly, "We'll see how well you sing first," she teased.

when he met her in the library, he had on his family's traditional garb. A ruffled shirt, kilt, high socks and leather shoes.

He started with a popular folk song, seeing if she'd join in. Her speaking voice was so nice, he bet she could sing well.

Then he did a classical piece, a Scarlotti invention that was a little tricky, but lovely.

"Now for you." He played a soft Irish love song, trying his best to hold the notes, and letting the sound slowly fade away.

"I can play some other ones...but those are what I really wanted you to hear." He smiled softly up at Lanna as the moon shown down through a glass skylight. The sun had set and a candelabra was the only designed light source.

Hugh arose and kissed her, then whispered. "If you don't want me to suckle, I won't. I enjoy it so much, but if you aren't in the mood, I understand."

Hugh was quite a sight in his kilt and ruffled shirt. One might think that since he was so young he'd look somehow childish, but in fact, he was quite manly. While it was unusual to see one in those garbs, she thought it a unique experience.

She grinned and sat with him on the piano bench to be close to him. She sang with him on the parts of the song she knew--which was most of it. Her voice was a lovely alto tone with a little bit of a lilt to it. It wasn't unappealing, but it wasn't the voice that would make a song popular.

Listening to his Scarlotti piece was very impressive--she couldn't hear any mistakes. And she smiled as he played her the love song, singing it for her as well. Any woman would be a goofy, grinning mess by now.

When he rose, she stood as well and kissed him back. She smiled as he asked her if he could suckle her and she chuckled. "You may. Remember," she said softly. "Tomorrow I can't see you until the wedding, my love. You cannot come to me when you wake. I won't have any bad luck for us."

Still wearing his kilt. He waited for the manor to quiet, then went to her room.

He stepped up to hug and caress her. His hands sliding across her back and over her round rear as he kissed her deeply.

His hands slid over her hips and up to cup her breasts. He was so erect. Two days and the waiting would be done.

"Oh Lanna, be careful darling. If you move much while you're in my lap, I'll have a small accident. I'm dressed traditionally...kilt. Should I sit up on the bed and you slide into my lap?"

Lanna smiled and walked with him to her room, kissing him softly. She moaned softly and leaned into him as his hands moved over her form. As he cupped her breasts, she leaned into his hands and groaned softly. She could feel him against her already, and she heard his warning.

"That's fine," she said softly.

Hugh knew he would miss her so much tomorrow, so he took his time, lifting her blouse slowly to fully admire the bounty of her overflowing bosom.

His hands cupped and softly squeezed and then slid up to ruffle his thumbs over her nipples. Once she had taut erect nipples, he softly blew across them, enjoying watching the goose bumps arise on her wide aureolae.

Judging her ready, he pressed his lips to a ready nipple, licking a waiting droplet and then suckling with abandon. He gulped and lightly nipped, lips dragging and pulling her nipple out, then rolling his face into her breast. His face between them he licked the valley and then lifted to lick along her collarbone and the hollow of her neck. He followed her neck with his lips to behind her ear and softly nipped her earlobe.

Then he slid back to her other breast, suckling with such joy that a tear found it's way down his cheek. Long after she was dry, he teased and pulled, then licked her palms and inner elbow.

Finally, standing, her lips were his happy target, and his tongue joined with hers for the last time in two days.

Gasping, he gazed at her with dreamy eyes. "Unless you desire anything else, I should go, I suppose...it's going to be very busy."

Soft sounds of pleasure escaped the bride-to-be as Hugh teased her breasts, sucking at her nipples for the milk he craved so much. The sensations were amazing as always, but she knew her breasts would be a bit swollen for the wedding. Hugh would appreciate that, and she'd have a good deal of milk built up.

She shivered as he emptied her and then let his lips roam over her cleavage, up to her collar-bone, then to her neck, up to her ear. Moaning softly, she closed her eyes and leaned into him, gasping as he toyed with her breasts again.

As he finished, she kissed him back, letting her tongue dance with his for a long, gleeful moment. Panting, she stared at him and nodded. "I'll miss you, Hugh. You should play the piano in the evening. I'd love to hear it again, even if I can't see you." She smiled and kissed him one last time before she sent him off to bed. And then she finished undressing and took a quick bath before bed.

Hugh left the room aching for her.
He stopped in the kitchen to get a little oil and Gretel, working alone late preparing for the big day, smirked at the bulge in his pants and handed him a teacup, and a soft cloth, which she coated with oil, pointing to a supply closet. "You just go in here for a bit, I'll guard the door."

Gratefully, he stepped and quickly stroked himself to a blasting orgasm. As he leaned against some shelving, Gretel stepped in and smiled, taking the cup and rag.

She lifted the cup and tossed the creamy contents into her throat, licking it clean as Hugh stared. Then she knelt and licked off the last drops from him.

He was frozen, his voice stuck in his throat.

Gretel nodded. "Nice taste sir. Just know that after the knot is tied,, I won't so much as kiss your cheek. You'll be the Lady's, lock, stock and barrel. But don't fear, I won't seek you out to tempt you. But if you leave a covered teacup, I'll assume that's a snack for me."

Hugh hurried red-faced from the kitchen.

Morning arrived, and Gretel, knocked on Lanna's door, entering with a tea service for two. She laid out Lanna's service and then exclaimed. "Oh dear, I forgot to fill the Master's cream pitcher. Well, I'll leave it here for a few minutes, and if you have some left, you can put it in while I check on the kitchen. I'll be back in 15 to pick things up."

Her eyes darted to Lanna's and she smiled, Then left.
Fifteen minutes later she returned to gather the service. "Any word or note you wish carried to the master, Miss Wainwright?"

Lanna woke at Gretel's knock. Hugh's visit had left her restless, so she'd been up for a good chunk of the night. Usually the business manager was up by now, but because of her lack of sleep she'd taken the morning off. Not that matters couldn't wait until later to be handled. She sat up with a smile was Gretel came to her with tea. She gratefully accepted it and balked a bit at Gretel's suggestion that she give cream to Hugh. Somehow it seemed unnecessary. She wondered just how much Gretel knew about her.

When the woman left her, she enjoyed some tea and felt her breasts ache with fullness. She took a bit of time to manipulate her breasts and get her nipples pert. Finally she managed to milk herself with some effort. She let some of it free into the cream and then quickly covered up. She helped herself to a scone and smiled as the chef returned.

She smiled at the woman and then thought about her question as she swallowed what she'd been chewing on. "Yes, please. Tell him that I love him and to enjoy his tea. And please remind him that it won't be long now."

Gretel smiled, noticing that the small amount of cream had tripled.

She went to Hugh's room and knocked. he was redfaced and had quickly pulled the covers up.

"I bring you your tea. Your Fiancee poured the cream."

Hugh's face lit upm and he smelled the cream. It wasn't all her, but... He started to drink it right from the pitcher and Gretel laughed.

"Do you need another towel sir? Am I messing up your orgasm?"

Hugh was speechless. Gretel suddenly yanked the covers down. "Now what a pretty prize."

He covered himself, and she laughed. "Don't worry. I won't touch you. But I will help. She pulled down her top to expose her breasts. "Now pretend that they are younger and hers, and hurry!"

With that sight, he could close his eyes and pretend. Soon he was jetting his cum out hard...but it didn't hit his stomach! He opened his eyes to see Gretel moving her head back away from where she had caught him in midair, none of her tightly bunned hair touching him.

"From now on, you are expected to not even look at another woman. She's lucky as am I...but you do taste good. Have a wonderful day Sir. I have baking and cooking to supervise."

Hugh just lay there. He was slightly miffed. but he had not been able to cum and was getting red. Gretel was at least 15 years older, he would never have thought of her that way. But now he found that with the milk and having cum. The day of frustration he had expected was all just anticipation and he could put this behind him.

Mike was going to have a lot on his hands...

He arose and dressed and went to receive guests arriving from distant parts.

Lanna had no idea the "favors" Gretel was doing for Hugh and if she did, she most likely wouldn't like it. Why? Because Hugh was hers to love, and she wanted to be Hugh's only woman of fantasy. She was unaware of anything that had happened to her husband-to-be that morning. Instead, she finished a light breakfast, dressed and went to the study to handle some business and teach Carruthers, who was a very able and willing student.

At noon, she began to greet guests as well, charming them and making sure they were comfortable. The day flew by and tomorrow they would be married. It was evening and after dinner, and she hoped that Hugh would be willing to play for her again. She liked to hear his voice. She sent someone to see if he would, feeling only slightly foolish.

Back
Top Bottom