Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new family....old secrets. (ldelgdado)

name: Darren Rainvell
appearance:
11313-anime-guy-12.jpg

info: Darren was always a bit of a quiet one, usually seen only talking to friends or his father. Some people always assumed he was just naturally shy or quiet, but in truth his mother had abandoned him and his father when he was young, so he had grown up distancing himself from girls, and was only friends with guys at school.

and now the rp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darren yawned as he walked along the street to his family's apartment. It had been another boring and long day at school, his friends mostly talking about their girlfriends or sex. He rolled his eyes. While he did think girls were cute and some definitely sexy, he never really got over his mom leaving him and his father when he was a kid. Since that day he pretty much avoided girls. He knew from surfing the internet that he was just holding a grudge and taking out the feelings he had at his mother out on the girls around him, but having your mom leave you after taking care of you for years out of nowhere hurts deep. He walked up the steps to the apartment he and his father were living in to save up extra cash for necessary expenses. When he opened the door he simply spoke out. "Dad i'm home." and headed up to take a shower after school, since the damn PE teacher had made the whole class run laps around the school. note to self, give kyle a good swift kick to the shin for making fun of the teacher's toupee again. He got undressed down to his boxers and grabbed a towel before opening the bathroom door.

RE: new family....old secrets. (

Name: Emmaline
Appearance:
anime_girl_punk1.jpg

Info: Emmalina was always raised by her mother who was a teen mother herself. The day it was learned Darren's father and her would be married she was not a happy camper at all about the situation. At first she wasn't accepting of it until she met Darren her soon to stepbrther. She was attracted but after hearing about his feelings toward woman and what his mother did. She naturally admired from afar never letting him know how she felt.

-------------------------------------------------------

She had been in the study doing her homework, hearing the door opening hoping it was her mother she got up to look and saw it was just Darren. Sighing a little she nodded "Hey Darren" she murmured as she walked back to the study. Emma had been waiting for weeks to ask hr mother and stepfather who was Darren's father for permission to go on a summer vacation trip to tour France. What she had to get past them was that it was with two of her male friends, her parents weren't going to go for it she knew it but she still wanted to try. Maybe she'd talk to Darren about it maybe they could brainstorm a way to get a okay to go. Leaning her head on her hand as she wrote her homework she frowned a little. Being a Honor Roll student wasn't easy especially when you were busy trying to keep your rep as a bad ass too. Lately she had been slacking her A average was bumped down to a B, something was bothering her and she couldn't figure out for the life of her what it was.

RE: new family....old secrets. (idelgado)

As he walked into the house, he didn't hear his father's voice, but instead the voice of his recent stepsister. He gave a quick glance at her as he walked into the house before ignoring her and heading into the bathroom. When he stripped and got into the shower he let out a sigh. He remembered that his father wouldn't be home for another few hours since today was a day he worked late. So for a while it would just be him and her for the next hour or two until her mother came home. He dried off and put a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom to his room just down the hall. He then shut the door and got dressed, going onto his laptop to work on a project for school.

It had been hours and neither mother nor father had come home sighing a little she decided to just close her books and go upstairs when he stomach rumbled she frowned. "Probably should eat first.." she murmured walking to his door she knocked "Hey Darren...? Was wondering if your hungry? Was gonna order something cause mom and dad still aren't home." she sighed "Anything in particular you'd like to eat tonight."

When she knocked on his door he was just going to ignore her, but his stomach growled, loud enough to be heard through the door, indicating that he too was getting hungry. He sighed and stood up, opening his door as he looked down at her. "I'll cook." he said simply as he walked right past her down the steps towards the kitchen. Having lived with just his father who worked a lot to keep them supported, he was mostly in charge of cooking when it was just the two of them. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing some of the food in there to make something for the two of them.

Sighing a little when he walked past her she walked down the stairs after him. "I can cook.. I just figured you'd want something fast." she muttered. Looking at him and shaking her head "You know what I've given my effort to try to be nice but.. It's too much work when it's one sided" she nodded "I'm going to go out to eat, see you at school tomorrow. Bye". With that she began to grab her purse and her car keys as she sat in the living room slipping her shoes on mumbling something about a wierdo.

He glanced over and in the few minutes she had started to get set to leave, he had set a plate of pasta with chicken on the table next to her. When he walked away without saying anything else she could see that in the kitchen there wasn't any leftovers, meaning he just prepared enough for her to eat. He closed his door with a somewhat sad look in his eyes, feeling like he was simply only good at driving women who lived with him away. "Not a weirdo." he said just as the door closed behind him.

It took her those few minutes that he walked upstairs and said he wasn't a weirdo for her to feel like she was one of the biggest bitches on the planet. Just cause mom and dad didn't come home so she could ask to go out didn't mean it was okay for her to take it out on him. Sighing when she saw the food she frowned and seeing nothing left in the kitchen she walked upstairs. Opening his door without knocking she walked over to his bed and sat next to him. "I'm sorry Darren.. You didn't deserve that.. It's just.. I been waiting all day and night for mom and dad and they never came home so I'm on edge.." she sighed. "I apologize for snapping that way at you.." she admitted truthfully.

He sighed and sat down as he looked down at the floor. When she entered his room without knocking he was a bit startled and moved a bit away from her. When she said she was sorry he blinked and glanced at her. He then looked down at the floor and spoke in a full sentence to her, the first time since their parents had remarried. "Dad usually works late tonight and it gets hectic at his job, and your mom probably had an issue come up with either work or traffic." He said simply, still not looking at her.

"I have a question.. So.. Your friend John asked me to join him this summer on a trip across Paris just backpacking the UK technically.. Do you think your dad would help me by saying yes? I Know mom will let me go if he says yes." she murmured. "I really wanna go I never been out of America. Other then to Puerto Rico." she nodded. "Honest opinion what do you think would be said?" she asked.

He blinked and looked at her. John tended to be a bit of a flirt to any cute girl at school, and most knew it, but with her transferring in recently she probably hadn't heard the whole rumor. He leaned back a bit and looked at the ceiling of his room. "Knowing dad, and how protective he is now of you because you are his daughter now, he would most likely say no. though you could probably beg him enough and he would cave." He said. He then thought a bit about what would be said and shrugged. "Knowing him he'd probably say something about how dangerous it is for a young woman to be traveling in a foreign country, even with john going as well. wait who else did you say was going besides you and john?"

Emma frowned a little at least she knew now just how hard this may be. "well John said it'd be his sister, her boyfriend and one of his other friends the other one he hangs with other then you, I forgot his name." she admitted. "Supposedly his parents were going to go but his dad has to work through the summer and his moms the secretary for their dad so she's staying too so it'll be all of us only.. Why.. Don't you come?" she wondered why they hadn't asked Darren to come too. She'd feel more comfortable with someone she knew being on the trip she realized.

He thought for a bit and glanced over at her. "one reason being that backpacking across a country is expensive, as well as tiring. Another reason being I don't have a passport." he said simply. "as for them not inviting me? Probably didn't want a downer along for the ride." he blinked and actually looked at her face to face when she suggested he come with. "well I could, but like I said no passport so that would take like 2-3 weeks to get. Granted both of us going gives me an idea to convince dad with." he said, actually talking more to her than ever before, let alone him actually looking at her.

"Well.. You wouldn't be a downer and I'd be ALOT more comfortable if you came along with.. I'm sure our parents would be too" she nodded and smiled "John might be mad but I don't care I want someone I know won't let me get into a bad situation there.." she answered. Smiling suddenly it was making her happy that he was talking to her not only talking but LOOKING at her. Blushing suddenly she looked down a bit and cleared her throat "would you enjoy yourself if you came? I'd want you to only go if you'd like it." she nodded.

He thought for a bit and shrugged, looking down as well. "hard to say I wouldn't be a downer." he said simply, then blinked as he thought of his friend getting irked at not being able to go after her with him there and couldn't help but laugh a bit. He then thought for a bit. "I might enjoy myself, though honestly not guaranteed a hundred percent if i will or not." He said simply and moved over to his computer and began working on the project once more.

"Whats funny?" she asked him curiously then watched him get up and onto his comp. Leaning back on her hands "Why don't you go eat or why don't we go out or we could split the plate and only eat a little" she nodded. "I don't want you starving on my account." she murmured. Watching him on comp a little wondering what he was working on. "Is that our stupid science project we are all suppose to do for Mr. Oliver?" she asked curiously.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit. "Nothing." he said as she suggested about dinner. "you can have the chicken and pasta, i'll make something else later when dad and your mom come home." When she asked what he was working on he shook his head. "no this is a writing project i'm doing in my free time." He opened up another window showing five completed pages of research and writing. "this is my part of the project, and it's all finished for after break." He said simply, giving a smirk at her, knowing she probably didnt even start her part of the project yet or even think about it until then.

"Oh cool, what's it about?" she asked and thought about her half finished project. "I'm still working on mine I haven't felt... encouraged to do it I guess.. Mom and dad were just on me last night about my average going from an A to a B so god only knows what will happen if I don't finish the project" she frowned a bit and sighed.

He closed the window with his writing after hitting save. "secret." he said simply with a smirk. When she mentioned about her project only being half finished and how she hadn't felt encouraged enough he blinked and rolled his eyes. Then when he heard about her grade dropping he remembered something about his dad and her mom berating her for losing her touch. "well just sit yourself down and focus on the task at hand only with no distractions." despite being shy usually, Darren maintained a decent grade average to keep his parents off his back about school.

Laughing a little Emma shook her head "Everything's a secret with you" she smiled. "Yeah I'm going to finish it tomorrow just today I have no drive tomorrow I will" she nodded "I'm gonna get a A in most my classes so I can bring my average back up to A.. Dad really wants us to go to like some big IVY league school and he's worried I won't be able to go with my grades. In turn moms worried" she rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go to my room and lay down I'm pretty tired, I'll see you tomorrow" she nodded as she got up to walk to her room getting in bed she yawned and stretched out on the bed a little.

Back
Top Bottom