Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Hard Times and Affections (Me + Yuukic)

Her head nodded in agreement. For some reason making him happy was better than making her happy, probably because making herself happy made her feel selfish and making him happy made her feel like a good lover. "Round three?" She chuckled jokingly. She was tired and thought that he would be too. She snuggled into him until she was comfortable and closed her eyes. "I'm really glad that we can still be so happy even through hard times." She said with a smile.

"Long as we got each other baby,." he affirmed, kissing the top of her head and snuggling up against her, smiling down at her. "Besides, I know things could only get better from here. I'm sure I'll get a job in no time, and things'll go back to normal in no time."

"And then I can graduate and get a good job and not have to worry again." She smiled at the thought. Growing up always scared her, but now she was eager to graduate and spend her life with her love. "And I just want you to know that no matter what happens I'll always be there standing by your side." She said before trying to fall asleep.

"And I'll never leave you." he whispered before he gave her head another soft kiss before he let another loud yell escape from his mouth. "Never...in a million years...' He yawned. "LOve,...you...' And fell asleep.

She fell asleep cuddled in his arms with a smile on her face. She didn't dream, but her sleep felt to short by the time she woke up cuddled in his arms. The snow on the window was no longer to the brim, but it was still dark out, so she closed her eyes and fell asleep again, making sure not to move and wake Jason.

One good thing about unemployment, it seemed, he could sleep in. At least that's what he thought it would be like. When the sun began to shine, it seemed there was no chance that he was going to get to sleep, nor was the class going to be canceled for a second time that day. That bummed him out on both accounts. "Don't wanna get up...' He groaned suddenly.

The sound of his groan woke Maisie up, but she didn't move or open her eyes hoping she could just go back to sleep. She didn't want to get up, but then she remembered that the snow had gone down a little in the night and she wanted to see the damage done today. She peeked through a half opened eye just to be disappointed. The snow was still covering nor than half the window, but she didn't know how that would affect school especially since the snow clouds were gone and the sun was out. It would still be really cold outside, but now there was a higher chance of school and she was starting her job today. She buried her head in his chest. "I don't want to go to school." she complained into him. It reminded her of when she used to do that in high school, but now there was no risk of getting caught in the other persons house.

"Mmm, and I don't want you to go," He whined, his arms wrapping around her a little tighter. "Can't you stay home one more day? Just call in sick or something, I don't wanna be alone al day." But he knew she couldn't take a day off. "Mm...' He nuzzle d alittle closer to her.

She smiled as he pulled her closer. She didn't have to work until eleven and it was eight. After a few more minutes she sighed. "Want to take a shower with me?" She asked looking up at him. She would have to start spending mornings with him since right after work she would go to her class until seven or so. It depressed her that she wouldn't get to see as much of him, but they would just have to make the moments count.

"Mm...' he said, stretching one final time before his back cracked, and he sighed in relief. "Yeah." he said, suddenly sounding very awake. "Yeah, a shower does sound good I guess."

She didn't want to move away from him, but she had to move sometime. She pointed her toes to stretch her legs and let her legs fall to the side of the bed. She stretched her arms out and let out a sigh before standing up and grabbing a towel and her clothes for the day. She started the shower and stripped her clothes while waiting for the water to get warm.

He was a little bit more difficult to rise and shine for the day. He writhed and groaned, and it wasn't until another 5 minutes later of fruitless comfort searching did he decide he wasn't going to get anymore sleep for the day. Besides, there was the promise of taking a shower with his girlfriend. That immediately wiped any trace of sleep from his mind and rose to his feet, hearing towards the bathroom with one final yawn escaping his lips.

She half expected him to be in there before the water got warm, but the water was warm first and she stepped in greeted by the warm drops as she did. She became soaked within seconds and smiled grabbing the shampoo and washing her hair. She almost forgot that Jason was coming in, but when she was going to wash her body she remembered and almost on cue she heard his yawn near the door.

"Heh, couldn't wait without me hm?" He asked as he she dhis own clothing, stretching one final time before he took a step inside of the shower with her, sighing as the hot water struck him. "Mm...' He moaned a little bit. "That's the kinda stuff that makes me wanna fall asleep again...' he said with a smile down at her.

She smiled and put her hand on the knob. "I can always make it cold." She said with a little evil smile. Of course then she would be cold too and she didn't really want to be. She let go and gave him a small kiss. "Just kidding." She smiled before reaching around him to grab the soap.

You're damn right you are.' He mumbled to her as a hard shiver ran up his spine. He reached over and grabbed the soap before she had a chance to grab it. "Heh, want me to do that for ya babe?" He teased. "Soap ya up?" he asked as one hand, now nice and soapy as a result, sliding up and down her arm.

She smirked. "You sure can." She said. When he finished with her arms she grabbed the hair wash and squirted a little into her hand and rubbed her hands together before moving them to his hair. She massaged his head with her soapy fingers while he washed her body.

"Mmm, magic hands baby." he moaned as she rubbed and massaged his scalp, his eyes closed as he moved closer to her gentle touches. "Jesus christ babe, we'd be millionaires if we decided to use your hands for the act of evil." He said as his hands moved further and further down, down her arms, her sides, her stomach, her back...

She smiled. He was always saying she had magic hands. Maybe she should become a masseuse, but she was too far into her algebra and psychology degrees to just drop one. She laughed. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked with her little evil smirk. As his hands traveled down her body she got tingles.

"I have no idea what I'm saying right now, hon>" he said, his eyes closing again and almost went completely limp. "I'm kind of in a mini-coma from this so if I say something that doesn't really make sense, I blame you entirely.' He said as his hands slipped down further until they cupped the cheeks of her rear again, almost murring at this point.

She lifted one corner of her lips before taking her hands from his head and washing away the bubbly soap. "Maybe we need to do something to wake you up a little." She smiled before getting on her toes to kiss him. Her lips parted slightly to let her tongue trail across his lips. His hands on her ass stimulated her slightly as she pulled him a little closer, her soapy breasts pushing against his wet skin.

"Nn," He reacted, his eyes opening a little as she pushed her lips and her tongue against him. He pulled her a little closer, deepening the kiss and pushing his own tongue against hers. He pulled away for a moment to smirk down at her. "Heh, you've been really horny lately." he said. "What gives?" A gentle squeeze to her rear. "Not that that's a BAD thing, mind you..."

She pulled her head away a little when he spoke and looked into his bright blue eyes. "I don't know." She smiled a little. "I just feel like we won't get to spend a lot of time together after you get a job. You'll most likely get a day job and I have an afternoon job and classes in the evening." She brought herself closer to him, but in a hug instead of a kiss. "I'm just scared." She admitted before looking up to him again with her bright smile and let him go. "But no worries." She smiled.

"Well when you put it like that...' He said with a little smile of his own, looking down at her and wrapping his arms around her waist again. "We should try and spend as much time together, doing as much as we possibly can before the inevitable jobs come and hit hard, hm?" He asked as he kissed the top of her head. "And don't be scared, it's just until we can come up with a more concrete schedule, after all>"

She laughed a little . “Yeah and after fall quarter ends in two weeks I have the rest of December out of school.” The thought made her a little happier. If he did get a job before then then they would only have a week or two that they hardly saw each other. Her mind was quickly cleared all of that out for now. “As for now lets just worry about getting clean.” She said with her smile wanting to get off the topic. She was a little scared of the future she had to admit to herself and for now she wanted her head in the present.

Back
Top Bottom