Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Call to Azerothians! ~Warcraft related Request now with two non-warcraft fanbased~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wants for this subjects: If you want a Hetro rp I would like to play male, if you want Yuri I would like to play Dom, Switch, or Even.

Send request through pms do not post!

Mood: Dominate.

Stuff to know:
• I have one true rule. Respect my Authority, and we will get along. If I need to I will put it up here.
• Using pictures as characters is perfectly fine by me, so are description.
• Not really a rule but do keep in mind I do not like the use of real life pictures if they are not of yourself.
• Im fine with females playing males in rps, but for some reason when a guy plays a female it feels weird.... So yes, that means a no. -.-
• I love story, and plot, the thick juiciness of it. I also enjoy smut, but not matter what there has to be a plotline, plotless sex is boring! No matter what the story there will always be sex somewhere in there.
• Fighting I love, I love the action, I love the adventure. But don't be afraid of getting Too graphic with me. I myself am known to get into a fight. As I will always say, if any Mods think my fight scene went too far, I will ask which part they think went overboard, I will happily change it into something more tame. But as that has yet happened. ^.^ Expect my graphic fights.

As the Title suggest I really am only looking for a Warcraft Related rp. I can be convinced to do a Medieval fantasy rp though. I am fine with most races that you would like to play. If I am not I will say so! So please if anyone has any desire or ideas please send me a pm.

Plots to come.

Bold = me ~Do note that if there is a (Male or Female) It means if you want the rp to be het then I would be male.~
No bold = Doesn't matter

Orc Male (Warrior)
X Blood Elf Female (Mage, Hunter, Priest)

Place holder for me to rewrite the full plot due to accident. PS. Is pissed that she spent three hours on the damned plot then accidentally deleted it...

A orc warrior whom hides himself under a cloak not wanting to show his battered and scared body, returns to Taurajo the night before the raid of it. He was on his way to deliver a report to Orgrimar. Within the inn with him is a Young blood elf who is a young adventurer. As Dawn draws near, the sacking of Taurajo consistences. With the sounds of battle all of those in the inn rush out to find out whats going on. Only to be met with the defenders of Taruajo desperately trying to defend as the civilians escape. Many of the young adventurers flee as well. The orc, reaching down hefted two battle axes screaming in bloodrage, he charged at the Allliance. Crashing through there ranks slaughtering all who got within his path. Renewing the defenders hope they battled on harder then before. Giving the survivors enough time to run. As the Defenders lay dead, and the lone orc stood surrounded many arrows piercing his body, barely missing vital areas. He fell to his knees and as he was about to be executed. The soldier was stopped by General Hawthorne who orders the orc to be taken prisoner, assuming his is a high ranking member of the horde as the horde is based on the strong are on top. Two weeks later a young blood elf who was there, curses to herself feeling she has failed. She had ran like many others and blamed herself for not staying and fighting. She was captivated that night by the sight of the Orc fighting so much that her heart still races at the mere thought of him. She was paid to remain with the survivors and assist in protecting them. News comes from one of the tauren hunters, who found a dead alliance messenger within the Overgrowth. The Messenger had a letter stating that they had the orc and were awaiting orders to transfer him to Northwatch hold. The news shocked the Tauren, and many felt that without what he did, the guard would not have been able to defend the camp long enough to allow as many of them to escape as they had. Talk began to circulate on what to do...

Night elf Druid (Maleor Female) X Night elf Non-druid or Green Dragon in Night elf form.

It was Seven thousand and three hundred years before the dark portal opened, and the threat of the Legion returned in the form of the Orcish horde. Before the Night elves had dealings with the races of mortals. With the Banishment of the remaining Quel'dorei the Druids of the Kaldorei began feeling there time in the realm of mortals was fleeting as the call of the Emerald dream was coming. Among the druids was one without family as they had all lost there lives during the war of the Ancients. This lone druid began question if going to the Emerald dream was such a good idea. This druid had the desire to remain in the world of mortals. Feeling as though there was so much still to be done after the Shattering of the world. Setting out this druid beseeched a great green wyrm pleading with it to speak to Yesera on it's behalf to remain in the realm of mortals and tend to the wilds as best it could, spreading druidism to those who would heed it's call. The dragon was unsure of it's request but told it's mistress of it's desire, feeling that what it spoke was indeed true to it's desires. The Great Marton of the Green Dragonflight met with this wayward druid as it slept. Questioning why it would not join it's brothers and sisters in the realm of dreams. Pleading it's case, with all it could, the great Aspect listened with full intent. Once it finished it's plea, the Aspect remained silent for a long time seeming to think of what to do. Bending down her great neck putting her face near the ground she opened her left eye to peer at the druid and spoke. 'You may stay, but should I call to you, you must come, tend to the world as best you can, we will always be watching you.' She spoke to the druid as she closed her eyes and turned to leave. The druid thanked her as she departed from his dreams. As the druid woke and packed all of it's things that it would need and set off on a journey, all across Kalimdor and even across the seas, Teaching all who would listen and tending to nature where ever it went. A thousand years past and the Druid is returning to Darnassus to check in with it's noble kinsmen and the great green flight.

Human Warlock Female X Paladin, Priest, or Warrior Human, High elf, or half-elf (Male or Female.)

Forty five years prior to the First war there lived a warlock as beautiful as she was powerful. A human born, her life like a wilting flower she desired power, power to extend her life to never age and die. She became a Mage of the Kirin Tor to study the ways of the arcane paths. But as time went on and she continued to age, her frustrations only grew. She was young and beautiful she did not have to worry about aging. But her greed and lust for youth and beauty drove her. As she came to learn that her studies in the Arcane path were leading her no where. Fearing she would spend her life looking you a way to halt aging, she would only grow old and die. The seeds were planted. She cast hesitation and such to the side and dove into dark, forbidden magic. Hiding it well from the others of the Kirin Tor. Her first studies were into Necromancy, the art of bringing the dead back. But as she learned from all her studies, though it granted eternal life, it was a bound contract, and as nature would have it she would decay and rot, her beauty would fade into a eternal life of suffering. Again casting that art to the wind she turned to the darkest of the arts. The Chaotic energy's of the Warlock. Her studies lead her to her answer, but she was aware of the nature of this magic, corrupting and controlling. She was not so bold to think she was above it, but nether was she to let that bar her path. She fled from the Kirin Tor to proceed with her dark arts. Learning all she could and prosuing her much desired youth. In the following years she got her wish, her Youth would not fade, but at a cost. Draining the lives of others she halted her aging, to a set desired time. She became a being that was set forever to be beautiful. Yet even so something began to set within her. Ten years past.... Twenty.... Thirty.... forty, before she realized it sixty years had past, and she began to learn exactly what she had missed. She was alone... In all her vain attempts to keep her beauty, it brought her much attention but in the end it left her alone feeding off others to sustain that beauty. She began to curse herself for her actions in her youth, but now was far to late she could not stop what she was doing. She had taken Refuge in what was now known as Duskwood, hiding herself out in the darken woods, where she could feed at her leisure on travelers or settlers of this dark land. But one day her sorrows got the best of her and she took a trip to Darkshire, to drown her sorrows with a bottle. Remembering the days they called it Grand Hamlet, and still feeling the darkness coming from that tower, despite it's distance. Watching each and every patron in the Tavern she mused to herself. Picking out who she thought would be torn apart by worgen, or who would be eaten alive by the undead.... Or who she would likely end up feeding upon. But out of the darken night In walked a odd little Adventurer. She had never seen this person before, though when it came to adventurers that wasn't a surprise. In the days following the second war there were many, most had lost there family's in the war and sought something more. Others were soldiers who couldn't sit still so found themselves traveling the world. None the less when they were found dead no one ever cared, figuring only the woods had claimed them. Licking her lush lips, she smiled to herself, this adventurer would be her next meal. She played herself right, like a lonely dark beauty sitting away from everyone. The people of Darkshire avoided her, disliking her because she lived away from everyone yet never seemed to have a problem. There weariness was right, and justified. Playing her cards right, she caught the Adventurers attention. But what would happen next... She did not expect. She enjoyed there conversations, it held a warmth she had not felt in years, and as the nights wore on and the drinks came and went, the tensions came looser and looser. In the end the two spent the night together. For once, in the many long years she had spent living, she felt alive, the throws of passion the like she never felt before. She wanted more, to experience more and more! But alas, it was not meant, her Dearest adventurer was off for Lordaeron, called back to serve at it's soldier. When morning came the Adventurer parted from from the Darkwoods. For once her heart pained her for the parting, and as time went on she felt it. She wanted more, and more of the Adventurer, at last it came about, she refused to let the Adventurer go. Without a second thought she chased after the Adventurer, unaware of what fate lay before them. As the Scourge of Lordearon was forming and there fates... Were now tied together.

Night Elf/Blood Elf Female Priestess & Gladiator slave X Almost any race (Male or Female)

On hold till I sort it out in my head, as it was a plot thought up a long time ago.

Non-Warcraft related

Bleach - OC X OC rp

Fairy Tail related rp

RE: A Call to Azerothians! ~A Warcraft related Request~

Toss me a message with your Warcraft ideas when you can. I'm a huge lore fan, so I tend to err on the side of accuracy, but I'm sure we can work something out.

♥♦♣♠Bump it back up, really wish some people would start reading the big letters in light blue at the top of the request.♠♣♦♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom