Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Red Rose the Ultimate Binding [[Amaya&Lestat]]

Alister grinned, knowing that he was getting under the skin. He had to admit, she was kind of cute when she was upset. As cute as a human can be, anyway, he thought. He sat up on her bed, the book still in hand. "Fine, if you want it, you can have it. Jeeze. What's in here that makes you so upset, anyway." He asked, still curious about it. But he knew that if he continued to tease her, she probably was seriously going to hurt herself, and in turn hurt him.

He held up the book. "Come over here and get it."

She turned and faced him a bit surprised with his reaction "I can have it?" she repeated softly, she mover her hands form the curtains. Gazing at him and not knowing if he really meant it but she had to try out no way she would let her dairy on his hands. "It's just you that makes me so upset, and your acts" she yelled at him as she slowly walked again over her bed.

She blinked and slowly climbed into the bed closer to him, feeling oddly. She raised her hand and grabbed on the one that was holding her dairy. "Return it" she whispered as her hands tried to catch it, though she was bit scared it was only one of his tricks.​

Alister grinned and moved the book back just a bit from her. He knew he was probably going to get punished for teasing her again, but he figured it was worth it. He really did enjoy getting her all fired up.

"What's the matter? Just take it."

She gazed at him with an angry look as she leaned her body more forward trying to grabbing on her notebook "Grrr...give it back" she uttered at him as she could feel she was again close to him, but she was careful this time not to press her body against his.

"I cannot reach it" she replied back as it wasn't his fault she couldn't get it. She struggled more trying hard to reach her hand "Give it back ...give back" she was saying over and over as her body would shake at her efforts to grab it from him.​

Alister chuckled. "I'm not keeping it from you. Just take it; nothing's stopping you." He teased as he watched her. She was easily agitated, and he didn't mind one bit. He let her shake around as he eyed her, a satisfied smirk on his lips.

She sighed as her anger got all over her again and she forgot how she was teased minutes ago of her being close to him. She climbed almost on him trying to get her dairy. "I cannot reach it. Will you get it lower" she asked naively as she pressed her breasts against his chest and tried to grab it but couldn't. "Are you fooling around. Give it back now!" she yelled at him with a cute voice as her put her long black hair aside and tried again. Her body rubbing against his, as she was all over him trying to get her dairy. As she looked down on him, looking at his smirk that would make her heard raise faster. 'Whats wrong with me' she thought as she was still trying hard to get it.​

"Well, well," He said in a soft voice. He lowered her diary so she could grab it, satisfied with himself in the fact that he had gotten her riled up again. "Look who's on my lap again." He said with a chuckle.

((Sorry for such a small post D: I'm suffering with a bit of writer's block at the moment >.<))

Amy was so glad she gotten back her dairy she never even thought she was sitting above him. She took it and checking it as she listened at his soft voice that felt so seductive. "Eh?" she yelled surprised as she caught herself being again all over him. She panicked as she stepped back really fast to climb off him, she wouldn't have this vampire teasing her like that. But she lost her balance and felt her weight pulling her back. Reacting quickly and trying to avoiding a fall, she grabbed him by his shoulders so she wouldn't fall. Her dairy fell on the ground and next to it fell she with the vampire above her, as she had accidently pulled him with her. Her eyes opened widely as he had landed on top of her with his lips resting against hers. She froze there with her mind blank and not reaction for few seconds.​

((not problem at all...happens to all :D))

In his panic, Alister had tried to catch her by grabbing a hold of her waist, but he was still pulled down with her to the floor. He had braced his fall with one arm, but had kept his other hand on her waist instinctively. For a moment he just lay there, not completely registering what had happened. When he opened his eyes, they were met by her frantic blue ones. It took him another moment to figure out why she was so frantic.

Then he realized the warmth that was pressing against his lips. He quickly retracted his head, staring down at her, dumb founded. Finally he sat up and shook his head, turning his face away from her to hide his embarrassment. "W-watch it, you klutz. With grace with that, you are going to get us both killed."

She felt herself jump and her heart nearly stop as she could feel his cold hand around her waist and the other next to her. Soon her eyes straightly staring into his. She tried to speak, but she couldn’t. She tried to move, but her legs wouldn’t budge. She was just gazing at him deeply, losing herself into his dark colored eyes. Her cheeks would fire up looking all red as her brain was working again and she could feel his lips into hers.

After he sat up she swallowed hard and managed to form her startled thoughts into words"I...I am sorry..". Still in a shock as she was listen at his words but could keep the meaning of them. She crawled a bit far for him, leaning her back on the bed side and gathering her legs closer to her. She wasn't mad at him neither reacting madly. She never felt like that, and his touch was truly seductive. She bent her head into her knees, her body looking like a small ball trying to hide her awkwardness and her reddish cheeks.​

Alister said nothing for a while. The atmosphere had become heavy and awkward. He sat on the floor, looking around and pretending to be indifferent. He could still feel her warmth pressed up against him.

He looked down and saw her diary laying on the floor, not having any interest in it anymore, he pushed it across the floor towards her. He didn't know why she had made a fuss over it; it seemed pointless to him that somebody would want to keep so many secrets in one place. But he figured it was a human thing, so he decided not to question it. He didn't have anything snarky to say for once, so he just kept quiet.

Minutes later after she has calmed down, she lifted her head looking at him pushing at her dairy. She arched her back at grabbed it placing it under the mattress. And if he would find it again at that moment she really didn't care. She sat back at the floor looking at him and spacing, confused; he wasn't like the vampire she was told about. But she couldn't be wrong, how could anyone trust those bloodsucking creatures.

"Alister...is that your name" she manage to speak at him letting her anger settle down and try to find a way to communicate, they couldn't fight after all the time. "You're a pure blooded vampire?" she asked curious letting her cuteness revile as she was still gazing at him.​

Alister hesitated for a moment before looking at her. What did she care if he was a pure blood or not? They were stuck together, but did that exactly mean that they had to be nice to each other? He decided he'd play along for now, as long as it kept her from doing anything reckless. He looked away again before answering her.

"Yes, my name is Alister. And yes, I was born a vampire." He stated simply. "And...you're Amy?"

" A true vampire?" she mumbled her words she knew it was rare to find one this days. She looked again at him, of course that's why she wasn't able to kill it for the begin she thought. "Yes I am Amy and I'm human." she said looking at him "I'll be known for the human ...that took down a pure blooded " she said trying to tease but her effort was in vein. She looked at him again he looked at her a bit kinder, she shock her head looking a git shocked of her thoughts.​

Back
Top Bottom