Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Akiriu's Hiatus log

akiriu

Supernova
To all of those that I know and have created or roleplayed with,

My time at bluemoon has been enjoyed to the fullest extent. Every time I came here, I have met people and characters that I would never know possible until now. In my last 9 months here, not a day went by without some sort of fun to read and write. Which is why I now carry this message with a heavy heart: I am leaving bluemoon.

It is not certain whether this is temporary or permanent, but I indeed will not be here to enjoy the interesting and exotic (and erotic) roleplays I participated in. With life, a love I have found, and my internet being removed for special purposes to handle at home, I don't feel I'll be at full capacity to participate like I desire.

As much as I regret it, it is not all in vain. One day, I maybe will return, maybe sometime soon (in months), but don't sit there waiting for me. I don't want to be a person who leaves on broken promises. I will list all the people I can remember that I have been with over my time. If I have forgotten you, I apologize. I am on short time.

Eclipse Jalorda
vampire07
Chris Gabriel
Darkness Embrace 666
CherriPie
aprilmay1965
Snowe
Love's Requiem
loveme

And I'm sure there are many others as well...

Well I guess this is my goodbye. I'll miss all of you, known and unknown, and hope that one day we will all meet again here.

-akiriu

P.S. I referred a friend, well two. One can join now, the other has to wait a year (poor kid. ^^) Oh and feel free to reply here.

RE: Akiriu's (possibly) last post

Hello there everyone. This is HUNK (original akiriu, changed my name for him) leaving a message for his buddies. He's doing alright, with his girl and finally at a better settlement. Now he's getting some stuff together so he can RP again. It will be awhile, but he wants me to say hi!

Now since nobody knows who I am, I'll leave this so people will be able to find out.
http://roleplayerguild.com/showthread.php?t=117502

The impossible has happened. I may not have won a lottery, but through a lucky break I have readily returned to BM. I may have to restart everything, being gone for awhile, but I don't mind at all.

PS Thank you HUNK for that message. I wish you well on your story. Good job and breaking that "barrier" in writing survival.

It seemed like I have disappeared, but I have a reason. My uncle of whom I had a close friendship with was diagnosed with cancer. I wad initially distraught amd hurt, and I still am. After some time though, I realized I randomly left again, sorry. I'll try to stay here, but my family does need me, so I'll do my best to manage both. (Feedback welcome and wanted)

Dealing with a horrible loss right now. I just lost a very close relative of mine, not the uncle from above, but someone even closer. I'm hurting real bad over this one. I'm only posting this now so that as I'm gone, I don't want to look like an ass that just left without reason. I'm also dealing with some personal demons, so it's really hard to stay focused on making replies. After the ones from today, don't expect me to be on often soon. I may come and check from time to time, but I just need that time to think.

Thanks.

Well I'm back...for now. Things have cleared up after the hell that was my so called girlfriend. My relationships seem to go to shit once I try to get closer. I'm not even forcing anything to fast, just take things slow and easy. That's kinda why I hate the modern age...at least I'm true to my character; not to what's on BET, VH1, and MTV.

Back
Top Bottom