Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Song From Entropy (Lestat & DaShou)

The man nodded. "Yeah, yeah I do. Would you like some help?" He asked, turning towards the back entrance and motioning for Wendell to follow. "Don't beat yourself up; this happens all the time. It's a big place, it's understandable."

“A-ah! Thank you!” He said, smiling widely and following him like the lost puppy he was. He didn’t know people could be so kind to him mainly because he’s always been kicked or yelled at due to his homelessness. “I’m trying to find my sister Cat and my friend Adam… I got lost trying to though because I have bad memory...”

The man smiled. "That's OK. I'm not going to judge." He said as he lead him to the back, opening up a door for him. "Through here. Takes us right on around." He said with a smile.

Wendell smiled happily. This man was very kind to help him. “Thank you!” He said, giving him a small bow before walking out the door with all his stuff. He looked around, hoping to figure out where to go from here.

How cute and trusting this boy is, the man thought. How unfortunate for him.

The man closed the door behind him and grabbed Wendell's shoulder, spinning him around to face him. "Here, let me take those for you." He said while taking Wendell's clothes from his hand and dropping them to the ground. "That's better."

Wendell was startled when the man suddenly grabbed him, turning him around to face him. He was about to say something but went suddenly speechless when he grabbed his clothes clear out of his hand and threw them on the ground. “Uhm… Uhmm…!” Wendell was trying to make out what had just happened but he was still in the midst of a state of confusion. “Th-th-those are mine… why did you throw them…?” He asked, slowly kneeling down to pick them up.

The man snickered. "Oh, I get it. You don't understand what's about to happen yet." He said in a sly tone, grabbing Wendell's arms and pulling him up. "Well, let me try and make this as clear as possible." He gave Wendell a wink, then pushed him up against the wall, pushing his waist against Wendell's.

Wendell yelped a little when he was pulled up and pushed against a wall. Chills of pain and terror shot up his spine as he pushed his waist against his. Wendell backed up against the wall defensively, still deep in confusion. “L-leave me al-alone! I’m a g-guy!” he barked at him, trembling in terror.

The man couldn't help but laugh out loud. "You think I give a fuck?" He replied before pushing against him harder. He grabbed both Wendell''s wrists with one hand while he used the other to unbutton their pants.

Wendell gasped and tried to wiggle free, struggling with the fact the man had him pinned pretty well. When he saw him unbuttoning his pants he closed his eyes tight, biting his lip. “P-p-please d-don’t---!” Wendell pleaded, tears filling his eyes. What did he do to deserve this?

IT wasn't long before he had gotten himself out, and was pulling Wendell's pants down. He picked Wendell up, wrapped his legs around the man's waist.

Wendell tried to struggle against him and scream but his throat was choked up with tears and he was too frightened to do anything at this moment. He was trembling so badly and tears were streaming down his face in anger, embarrassment, fear and all these dark emotions. He was glad however that this wasn't happening to Catarina. He would've died if it ever did...

The man held Wendell's waist as he pushed himself into him, shoving his entire length into him without mercy.

Wendell didn’t even get any time to brace. He let out the loudest yelp at that moment, he felt like he was going to get sick from the nauseating pain that surged through him. He’s never done this before, this was his first time… and it was being stolen by some rapist! He started to sob at that point, letting out pained cries.

The man only smiled at Wendell when he let out a whelp. He pulled himself out before thrusting into him again, moaning softly.

Adam was walking near the exit when he heard the yelp. He leaned down and told Catarina to stay where she was, and not to talk to anybody, then opened the door to the alley, only to see the gruesome scene. "HEY." He shouted, causing the man to panic and drop Wendell before running off. Adam rushed over to Wendell and helped him up. "Wendell! Are you ok!?"

Wendell yelped again when he was pushed into again and then suddenly, as it all happened in a blur, yelped as he hit the floor. When Adam went and helped him up, he jerked away, backing up in a corner in sheer terror, his eyes fogged up with all the tears.

Adam wasn't surprised at his reaction; he had seen rape before, and knew how it effected people. He took off his coat and wrapped it around him. "Wendell, it's OK. I'm here to help you..."

As Adam wrapped his jacket around him, Wendell just started sobbing as he reached over and grabbed his pants and boxers, putting them on. It took a few tries though because of how badly he was trembling. Then he buried his face in Adam’s chest. It he wasn’t in pain earlier from his back---he was definitely in pain now all over.

Adam wrapped his arms around the trembling Wendell, holding him close and rubbing his arm and back, softly. "I'm sorry Wendell," He whispered. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have made you come here." He sighed deeply and carefully picked Wendell up, cradling him close, still. "I'll take you home.."

When Adam walked through the door, Catarina cried out when she saw her brother. She knew something wasn't right when she saw Adam carrying him, and the way he was trembling. She followed close, fidgeting and worrying the whole way to the car and back to Adam's house. "What's wrong? What happened?" She kept asking, but Adam didn't know how to answer..

Wendell just was silent the rest of the time, besides the heavy sobbing he was doing. He didn’t want to tell Catarina what was wrong because he didn’t want to scar her. When they arrived back at Adam’s house, Wendell had finally managed to stop crying heavily but was still sniveling and tears were still falling. He refused to be picked up obviously, but you could tell he was having no fun by the way he limped into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him and plopping to the ground.

Adam didn't know what to do; he paced the room, trying to come up with ways to help Wendell. Catarina was sobbing with confusion at his point, so Adam did his best to calm her down. He sat on the couch with her and let her cry into his chest. He tried to explain to her that Wendell was going to be OK, he just needed some times, but Catarina didn't want to hear this from Adam, she wanted to hear it from her brother.

He was always the strong one; seeing Wendell this way made Catarina feel hopeless. What chance did she have if Wendell was in trouble?

Wendell stayed in the bathroom for what seemed like forever to him. He just sat against a wall, his head rested on his knees as he hugged them close to his chest. All the crying, and the fact that he hadn’t eaten anything, wore him out in no time. He pretty much passed out from exhaustion and dehydration at that point.

Adam had sat with Cat for a couple hours before knocking on the bathroom door. He had wanted to give Wendell some time, but he was becoming even more worried as every minute passed by. When he didn't get a response, he opened the door to see Wendell had passed out of the floor. He quickly kneelled next to him and check his pulse, fearing the worst. When he had confirmed that Wendell was still alive, he scooped him up in his arms and carried him to guest room.

Catarina came him behind Adam and crawled up on the bed next to Wendell, holding his hand in hers. Adam left and came back with a cool rag and put it on Wendell's forehead. HE had become so overheated while he was crying, Adam feared he might have caught a fever.
"Will he be OK?" Catarina asked, still fearful.
"I believe so. He just needs his rest." Adam said while sitting in the lazy chair in the far corner of the room. They would both stay and look over him. It wasn't long until they both fell asleep, Catarina next to her brother, and Adam in the chair.

Wendell stayed out for a few hours. Eventually, Wendell’s eyes fluttered open ad he quietly stared at the ceiling. For a moment he hadn’t the faintest clue where he was, checking the room until he spotted Catarina and Adam asleep. He sat there, looking at them with his sore and puffy eyes. He noticed that there was a wet rag on his bed and assumed it was given to him and probably fell off. He hurt everywhere though… Wendell went to go wake up Adam, just to let him know he wasn’t feeling good in case he didn’t---because he couldn’t remember a damn thing really. However, as he stood up, he felt so dizzy that his legs collapsed underneath him and he landed on all fours. He reached out instead, just barely able to touch Adam’s knee in hoping he would wake up.

Adam had always been a deep sleeper, but when he felt the brush on his knee, it was enough to jolt him awake. He jumped when he saw Wendell on the floor. "Wendell!" He whispered loudly, not wanting to wake the sleeping Catarina. "What the hell are you doing...you should be resting." Adam said as he helped him up off the floor. "Are you OK...?" He asked, keeped an arm around him to keep him steady. "Let's get something in your stomach...that will help."

Back
Top Bottom