Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing with Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
The sky was the perfect shade of light blue as there were very little clouds in the horizion on the day "Vixen" got word of her father falling ill when she was at the white sand of Orlando, Florida. Her once bikini clad form was now in dark blue jeans as her high heeled boots made her short body seemed more lengthy as she stepped off from the long flight home back to New York.

She recently got her master's degree in business in which she'd plan on making full use of it when her father passes on. The young 27 year old woman walked across the carpeted floors as there was barely anyone there at this time of night. Other than a few business people here and there waiting for their flights. Though Lillian looked around as her long brown hair had natural highlights, that occured from being in florida, fell to the middle of her back. She was the daughter of the Boss of the Mob family Dalika that lasted for decades. With a soft sigh a familiar old face welcomed her with a strong embrace.

"Welcome home, Little Lily." He chimed in but his eyes scanned the area as if anyone knew Lillian returned suddenly then there was trouble in the family and their rivals may strike hard. Before Lily could say a word he pushed her into the black car and in moments they were gone from the airport. The drive was long as they took her through the crowded streets to the more high end area of New York. Lily knew the drill on not saying a word until they were safe in their own homes. Shortly they have arrived to an expensive apartment complex with Lily bein glead to her new apartment. Little did she know a young man had spotted her and knew her well as they ran together in high school.

The young blonde haired man flipped his visor down and sped off to his head quarters to tell his boss what he's seen. The man knew the back roads and how to avoid cops at any cost. That skill made him a messenger and spy. It didn't take him long to reach the Boss's house but with respect he took the darken helmet off and slipped his boots off before entering his wonferul home. "Sir...I have good news and bad news. I've done some digging and found out the Boss of the Dalika family is ill but.." He paused as he wasn't sure if this was bad or good news on their part. "His daughter, Lillian. Is in town. If she's back more than likely she's in charge for now." He stood there as he was 6`1 but trembling as he was familiar with this man's power and knew if he fucked up his life would end within thirty minutes or less.

Daniel regretted this move, every day he lamented the dumbassery that he'd landed himself in.

The decision in question was his, in retrospect, retarded idea to take over a gang. It wasn't that hard, not for someone with about 3.2 billion at his disposal, an armory that would make most of the collective gun nuts in America weep, and over 50 Years of surmised time to kill. Or in this regard, assassinate. He hadn't even bothered to hide that he was the one who buried a bullet in the former leaders head. The bullet had been inscribed "Daniel H Carver" along with his address. True, they were down five guys after that incident, plus the "Cleaner" that had gone psycho on them after seeing what Daniel had done to the men.

Vicious. Vicious was a good word.

There were few as Vicious and... Confusing as he was. First, He refused to contribute his own funds to their operations, citing that they didn't need them. He did, however, contribute his armory, except a few personal weapons.

Next was the expansion of their territories, taking over most of the city, except for the Dalika family. He hadn't so much as touched them, citing that they were to abscond, rather than engage any of their forces.

Unfortunately, the newly renamed Carver family refused to allow him to participate in most of the "Dangerous" assignments. He was the boss, yet still restricted. Most of is time was spent dealing with low lifes who thought they could take in cuts. His only real joy was that he got to shoot people. Alot.

That's when the messenger had adruptly entered his office, without knocking no less, and told him the news. Lillian? He hadn't heard that name for a while. She was off in Orlando or something, or had been as the case seemed.

Daniel drew his family magnum from his coat and shot the helmet out of the spy messengers hand. "You do not enter my office without knocking, you understand that? I would not come to your home, opened the door and proceed to accost you with information without first knocking. We are a Mafia, not a Gang. You knock, you show respect, you watch your tongue around women and you show your prey some amount of civility before you put a bullet between their eyes. These are the only things I ask of you all, things that are simple enough that alot of American's even get it, but you seem to forget each and every time"

The black haired male shook his head, then bored down his amber gaze, the vibes he was giving off made the 200+ pound, muscular male seem twice as large, just the sheer threat of what he could do made himself seem bigger some how

He straightened out the grey suit jacket he wore as he strode around the table "I want you to go and get our most Charming man, I think Trevor was his name, and I want you to give him express orders to wine, dine and seduce our rivals daughter. I want her spilling everything she knows about her fathers operations, otherwise I'll be paying a visit to his house an dhe'll find out just how hot burning wood gets"

The messenger flinched as his helmet was shot out of his hand but he didn't move as he was told to get Trevor. "I do apologize sir but if she's here then there will be problems...Also...She's disgusted by charming men. Thought you wanted to know since she just showed up at her apartment." He said as he backed off picking his helmet up and walked off to find Trevor. He

Back at Lillian's apartment she sat on her couch hearing about her father's illness was stable but there was no improvement or decline in his health. "Thats good... Now.." She said as she sipped on her white wine with her emerald eyes staring at the men. "What is the problem here?"

The old man who was the right hand to her father licked his thin lips as he shifted in his chair. "Well, our rivals got a new boss and he's claiming everything. This started when your father's health was starting to go down." He said but noticed Lillian's eyes sparked.

"Oh a challenge..." She said as she got to her feet walking to the large windows that looked over New York streets. They were busy as she assumed but she shifted as her white blouse fitted to her curvy form. "What does this family have?"

"Power and forces that making ours shakey at best. We're struggling, Lily. that family may be a power house but with your brains maybe you can over throw this man." The old man said as he looked at the woman who he remembered in pink sun dresses when she was five years old. Her hair in pig tails and her father beaming with joy from that day on.

"I'm going to hit this fucker where it hurts." She said smirking as her soft pink lips sealed the rim of her glass with her finishing off the wine. Silently she bidded the men a good night as she went to bed. The following few days she could be seen running the streets and through the parks until her body had a thin layer of sweat. Though Lillian was approached by a charming young man several times on her runs but she turned them away until she saw a familiar face when she stood in front of a fruit stand.

"Jimmy?" She called out only to see the Messenger darting away. Lillian took off at a sprint trying to follow him but he was quicker than she was. Soon Lillian stood on a busy street corner in her short shorts and her sports bra trying to find her old high school friend who just vanished for no reason in her mind. Her long hair was tied back from her face with her sighing in disappointment with her walking away as she didn't realize she was being tracked by Trevor.

The young man knew not to use the gang method to be a so called hero in a woman's eyes. The red haired man walked over and bumped right into Lillian. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am..." He said only to see her smile and walk away. He stood there shocked she didn't give him a second look. "Ma'am! Hold on!" He began to chase her only to see men nearby giving him nasty looks. He had noticed some of them following Lillian at a distance but remained out of her sight atleast. Soon he ducked away calling Carver. "Hello, Sir...She's to well gaurded and...She's blown me and several men off form the looks of it. Sorry sir I can keep trying and hope she caves in."

Daniel had spent most of the day lazing around, mostly because everyone was worried that the Suicidal Soldier would be targeted by Lillian. They seemed to forget why people used to call him that.

At any rate, the Dalike family didn't even know he was the leader of the Carver family. They could find no information on him being in the military, having been in a covert squad that even the President hadn't known about. The only things they could find about him were that his parents had died when he was 18 years old, and that their only son had taken to drinking and womanizing in the light of this tragic event. After that, nobody had heard from him, it was as if the man had disappeared from the planet.

The house that his family owned had been left to rot, and over the course 17 years, the house had gained infamy as being the local haunted house, that the ghosts of the family members still haunted it's halls.

Long story short, they had no idea who he was or what he looked like.

And now he was currently sitting at the window of a skyscraper, drinking vodka out of a flask. "Don't bother, I'll handle this" Daniel said before hanging up the phone

If anyone were to describe Daniel, had they survived an encounter with him, they would find that he was more imposing that his body type would suggest, not saying he was imposing on his own but his aura seemed to make him more so

6'3, built like a tank with fairly light skin, his body had scars in various places, including one on his cheek. Each one had a story, a long and intensely strange story.

He noticed Lillian running below, raising an eyebrow as he got up and started to head down. Just as she was running by, he opened the door and oofed when she ran right into him. He gave a low growl as he looked at her, saying "Watch where you're going why don't you?"

Lillian nearly fell to her ass as she felt like she ran into a brick wall. Though quick on her feet as she looked up at the towering man and rolled her eyes with her moving around him. "You try running on these crowded streets and not running into anyone." She snapped back at him though she did notice the scar on his cheek and her weakness was men with scars. Soemthing about that just made her weak in the knees. True, she saw how charming men worked and that turned her off of them and could spot them a mile away.

With her moving away from Daniel she looked around seeing the main streets were crowded and with her heading back to her place to shower it'd take awhile. Sighing as she darted down a alley way as she use to take them when she and Jimmy were runnign from a few friends. Smiling as she walked down them ignoring the sense that she was being watched from the shadows. She was remembering her old best friend she did have a crush on long ago wondering why did he run from her when she yelled for him. Him of all people would have been happy to see her returning to their old grounds.

Rubbing her eyes as she was close to tears as her once carefree world had turn into a dangerous business.

"I see a kitten has lost her way..." A harsh voice called out from the shadows making Lillian turn around on teh balls of her feet seeing she wandered into the area of a local gang.

Lillian crused as she backed away seeing she was unarmed and none of her men were nearby. So she did what she could think of run. In a flash she was running down the alley way trying to find a way out but soon she was tackled into a brick building making her cry out in pain. Slightly dazed as Lillian elbowed the man who tackled her which gave her enough room to spin around. "Wrong move asshole!" She snapped as she grabbed his head and yanked it down onto her knee, busting his lips open. Her once sparkling emerald eyes were cold and dark as she was faced with another man but she kicked high upside his head though another ambushed her punching her hard in the gut knocking the wind out of her. Gasping for air as she stumbled backwards against the brick wall trying to breath though she got another hit but this time to the head knocking her off her feet as she hit the ground hard, dazed as she couldn't move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom