Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl Encyclopedia Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanFox

Planetoid
Hello world of Blue Moon Roleplaying!

Well, this is slightly nerve racking. This here be my first ever group roleplay interest check. I'm worried i'll get shot down in flames and left to pick up the broken pieces of my dignity all by myself. And I'd rather that not happen. I like my dignity. It's soft and fluffy and smells like freshly grilled bacon on a Saturday morning. Mad ramblings and pitiful attempts at humour to gain your affection aside, I'd like to base this group Roleplay soundly around the Monster Girls Encyclopedia. For all of those who know what this is, great! For those who don;t let me explain:

The Monster Girls Encyclopedia was made for submissive and furry loving Japanese man to fantasise about. Its filled with facts about these nymphomaniac dominating female creatures that are completely obsesses with sex. Most of them adopting supernatural or animalistic traits and shamelessly raping the defenceless men of the area. Like the sound of it? Here is a free online copy. [Click]

Now. There is a Flaw in here. Plot and character building may be tedious at best. So this shall have to be a smutty Group Roleplay. Not the 100% smut roleplays that your mother warned you about. But defiantly smutty. As they say. Story is Sex!

There is room for FF and MM as well. Just read though and use your imagination. And let me know if anyone is interested. This can't exist if I don't get enough thumbs up!

Post or PM your interest. Get the post number High. :D

Thats five people. May be enough to kick things off then let other join. I'll keep the thread bumped and we'll see in a few days.

I would possibly be interested in doing this. By the way, if you are having trouble coming up with a plot for this, I would suggest possibly playing through the game Monster Girl Quest. -Nod-

This seems like the right amount of people to start off with. I;ll start drafting stories! :D

Zalvek said:
I would possibly be interested in doing this. By the way, if you are having trouble coming up with a plot for this, I would suggest possibly playing through the game Monster Girl Quest. -Nod-
Can you link me to a browser copy or the download site you used?

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wouldn't mind either being a monstergirl, a male variant of a monstergirl (if they exist!), or well, just a male adventurer.

if possible, I'm interrested!
I would like to give them a toyboy xddd
It's my neko-char, Lucien-kun xdd
he's used to rape though >.>
if I'm allowed to enter though...

Lucien's looks:
http://makotoandotherrpcs.deviantart.com/#/d48m1qo
http://makotoandotherrpcs.deviantart.com/#/d48gbl9
http://makotoandotherrpcs.deviantart.com/#/d48gaxt

I personally have built up quite a lot of experience in RPing as monster girls, and I am sure some of my past (and present) RP partners will assure you that I know how to pull it off. That being said, being restricted to one or two girls might be a bit different... Count me in if this thing ever gets on its feet, as I am definitely intrigued by the idea.

The only issues I may find is that in many of my RPs I coordinate the species that the characters run into based on my RP partner's preferences. I'm not sure how we would coordinate these run-ins assuming that any of the males are particularly opposed to specific monster girls (for example, one fellow might be freaked out by spider-type monster girls. A friend of mine is scared spitless of spiders, so I know this might be an issue. Now imagine the monster-girl RPers and the human male RPers not having any common ground...)

Perhaps we could remedy this situation by having a wide cast of characters and personalities to such an extent that this isn't a problem, but it is still a concern I have nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom