Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work for it. (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanic6

Planetoid
Hi. Call me Kitten.

I'm looking for plot driven stories, but don't get me wrong, I'm here for the smut. I can type however long posts you would like, and I will mirror what you give me. My characters that I use mostly are classy, yet bold and slightly agressive. They know how to lead, but know how to follow better.

PMs or threads only.

Here are some pairings: (*s by the one I'm willing or preferring to be)
((One's in bold are my cravings right now))
[/color]
*Stranger/*Stranger
*Master/*Sex Slave
*Teacher/*Student
Step father/*Step daughter
*Friend/*Friend
Guy/*Girl cheating on her boyfriend
*Girl/Guy cheating on his girlfriend
*Student/*Student
*Boss/*Employee
Nerd/*Bad girl

Craving right now:
Strong independent woman, owner and CEO of a modeling agency runs into a beautiful, sexy man who knows how to take a few orders, and go off for a weekend getaway rendezvous in the mountains.

Notice the pairings in italics. I will play these roles, but. Under any circumstance, I do not want my characters disrespected, hurt, or anything of the likes- UNLESS I mention it to you, specifically!

RE: Looking for FxM, or FxF

What kind of things are you interested in? I have a few cravings that involve older, more experienced women "teaching" younger men/teens. PM me if you're interested in RPing with me. Let me know what sort of things you're interested in.

I'm good for role playing through PM. If you want to, message me, and we can work out some scenarios?

are you still p for our RP?
(And you put me on your ignore list)

RE: Looking for FxM

I'll RP with you I too like a good solid story not just smut and have a few ideas if you're interested PM me and we can talk. I can post a decent amount usually a minimum of 2 paragraphs.

If your still looking for someone to rp with I'm interested in either the
Guy/*Girl cheating on her boyfriend, or the teacher/student one.

BOOM. WINTER BREAK. Let's get started. (;

Retiring the student/teacher one, I've done it too many times.

Bump. After quite a let down from a certain asshole, I'll be more careful with choosing my partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom