Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's pet

nladisha

Supernova
Mr Hendricks didn't care about anything anymore. His marriage was falling apart. The last of his kids were off to college, so now his household was empty of meaning. He was stuck at a dead-end job as a high school teacher in a district that was cutting benefits and pay left and right. He probably should have joined a union, but the superintendent strongly hinted union employees would be the first to be fired if the school needed to cut personell. He would probably one of those old teachers who were still working up into thier 70s, just so he could pay his bills. He no longer got summer vacations off - ever since the school started classes in late July and ended them in early June, he was stuck at work for most of the year, especially since he was kept on to teach summer school. His life was hell.

At 45, he still looked like he had a lot of potential in him. His jet black hair was just starting to get whisps of grey in it. He was powerfully built with broad shoulders and powerful arms. He looked ruggedly handsome and very mature. Hell, he swore he even made some of the freshman girls swoon. Apperently, he still had his youthful power over women even now, 25 years later. Unfortunately, as he glanced down the hall while entering his classroom for the last class of the day and spotted his friend, Mr Darlick; he caught a glimpse of what would become of him after 25 more years: a shuffling old man in a faded tweed suit with a pot belly and creaky joints. Mr Darlick had been just as robust and healthy 25 years ago as Mr Hendricks was today. Mr Hendricks really needed to get out of this school environment before it destroyed him. More than that, he needed some excitement and adventure - something he'd never really gotten in his life.

Katherine Hilles an honor student, class president, and the class slut, at least that what most of the teachers knew her by. The student's didn't think much of her because she was the class president. She hide under all the detectors so that the students wouldn't know her real intentions. Every new teacher she would lead on and drive them crazy until they snap and have sex with then. It has gotten so bad at times that the teacher themselves would come out to her and profess their love to her. She would wave them off and left them looking like a fool in front of the whole school while the teacher was taken away in handcuffs. Year after year this happens and teachers don't learn. Some of the old ones have even fell for her trap and been take away now too.

A new year and Katherine was walking down the halls hearing girls giggle and laugh about a handsome teacher. This stopped her as she looked at the girls passed her by. "Mr. Hendricks? Hmmm..." She started to follow the girls to get more information about the teacher himself because she knew every teacher that was at her school and knew the room. If this was an old teacher she wondered how they went undetected by her. Even if she was a junior, she knew all the upper and lower class teachers. Many thoughts kept racing though her head as she followed the girls. But she stopped when she heard more girls talk about him and more. All around girls were talking about how cute this teacher was. Finally Katherine stopped and had to ask, "Excuse me, you said there is a new teacher here? I didn't mean to over hear."

The girl looked at her then looked around. "Madam President..."
"Please...you can just call me Katherine."
The girl nodded then looked around and pulled Katherine's arm so she could whisper in her ear, "Rumor has it that he wasn't a teacher at first. That he was like a dean of another school. He transferred here and people say that he's 45 but we all know that he's actually 25. Such a young teacher. And handsome."
"Thank you, that's all I need to know."

From that point on her mission was clear, Katherine would seduce Mr. Hendricks and make him hers until he snapped under the pressure. She went to the office and got his class numbered and subject. She smiled and headed over. She pretended like she was lost, so she peeked her head in. "Hello, can you help me?"

Mr Hendricks looked up when he spotted a student peeking into his classroom. She looked, at first, like just another snotty little teenage brat, like the kind he'd been dealing with since his student teaching days. She was probably a transfer student from another school, who would no doubt be torn to shreds by the other girls.

"Sure," Mr Hendricks said, getting into his usual, pleasant disposition that he used to ensure his students' behavior. "What can I do for you?"

"I was looking for the great teacher named Mr. Hendricks. A lot of girls have been talking about you, and since I haven't had the chance to meet you myself, I wanted to say that it's a pleasure to have you at our find school. My name is Katherine Hilles and I'm the president of the junior class." She smiled at him and then held her hand out for him to shake it.

"Oh?" This was new. Mr Hendricks wasn't aware of class presidents usually introducing themselves. And Katherine Hilles - why was that name somehow familiar? Should he know her?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Katherine," Mr Hendricks said, accepting her hand.

((could you describe Katherine's physical appearance, so Mr Hendricks can react to it?))

(I thought i did >.> oh well)

Katherine walked up to Mr. Hendricks slowly as her breast bounced up and down behind her tight white school girl shirt. She held her hand out and shook his then pulled him close to her so she could whiper into his ear. Her large breast, 38 C, pressed up against him when she said, "I look forward to getting to know you on a personal level Mr. Hendricks." She pulled back and smiled then kissed his neck leaving a dark red lip stain on him. She giggled and walked away. She stood tall in her high heels. She wore no stockings and a short skirt that cover just enough to pass for dress code set just for her by the dean. She her plaid skirt made her medium size butt seem quite larger than it already seemed. With her hair in a bun, she got to the threshold and pulled it out so that it could fall to the lower part of her back. She turned to him and winked then walked away.

Mr. Hendricks couldn't help but stare at Katherine as she approached him. He'd seen his share of big breasted women - his wife was a DD-cup, his daughters were about the same size, and he'd been teaching at a high school for 25 years and watched the fashions change. But Katherine was something else - she flaunted her sexuality like no other girl he encountered. Then she pressed her young breasts against him, and kissed the back of his neck. Mr Hendrick's penis grew heavy and thick, though it did not not become erect. This was the first time a student had aroused him. He watched her go, still processing what had just happened.

Well, James, you wanted excitement and adventure, he thought. You got it. He decided then and there he wanted to get to know Katherine on a personal level. The question was: how?

After that little encounter, Katherine made it her mission to stop by and visit Mr. Hendricks every day. She knew that she could string him in. All the times she had played with had one thing in common and that was: they were a sucker for a hot high school student in a school girl outfit. Every day she would wear one, and every day it would catch the attention of all the male staff members. For a junior, Katherine had her fair share of sex with all the staff members at least one. With Mr. Hendricks being new, she had a new goal.

The next day, she came in with freshly baked cookies. All the staff males knew that it was a trick for someone, but they didn't know who. Since each of them fell into her trap, they all know about the drugged cookies she makes. But this time it was different. She didn't drug the cookies. She wanted to see if she could actually get his guy with her own power, or did she need some kind of boost.

"Good morning Mr. Hendricks, I baked you some cookies for your second day with working at this school. I hope you enjoy."

Mr. Hendricks was surprised and flattered when Katherine brought him cookies. He'd spent the whole rest of the previous day thinking about her. She was the last image he saw in his head as he stroked himself to sleep - that was the only way he could get himself off since his wife started taking sleeping pills.

"That is very kind of you," he said. He accepted the cookies, and tucked them behind his desk. His eyes traced her up and down, pausing to linger a bit on her breasts. "You're looking rather pretty this morning."

Katherine smiled and did a little turn and bent over a little so that he could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. "You really think I look good Mr. Hendricks?" She smiled then sat on his lap and started to twirl his tie in her fingers smiling at him. "Most guys think I look like a slut when I wear these school outfits. I mean, it's school right, why not wear the outfits. They fit me just right I might as well wear them."

"Well," Mr Hendricks said, blushing slightly. I can't believe it, I'm 45 years old, and I'm blushing like a schoolboy! "It's not so much the naughty schoolgirl costume as it is the fact you're normally a very pretty girl." His heart pounded harder when she sat on his lap. She wasn't wearing panties! To think her little bare pussy was separated from his cock by a few thin layers of fabric. His penis started to stir inside his shorts. His eyes fell on her breasts, and they way they created conspicuos bulges in her shirt. He knew he had to have her. His first step would be to get her into his class. Once he had her there, she'd be in his power.

"What's your scheduale like?" he asked.

Bingo. I got you right where I want you. Katherine said with a smiled then moved around on his lap to think about it for a little. She didn't have to think to hard because she was the president of the junior class. Any time a teacher wanted to see her about making the class better, they could. Plus, it's not like Katherine was going to miss anything. She had a private tutor that already has her studying things for her colleges classes, which there she acts so different. She know that the professors there don't have time for her, but the high school teachers do.

As she moved, Katherine had to make sure that she didn't show a smile on her face. She wanted to seem as innocent as she could for him. Not sure what he would do if he knew that she knew that he was cock was now right between her butt cheek. Although she didn't care, because she started to rock back and forth still trying to think of something good. Some kind of good lie that would keep him from wanting her more and more each time she came to see him and avoided him. She knew that the longer that she did this the more exciting it would once they had sex together.

Still thinking, Katherine looked down at his left hand and saw a wedding band. A tiny smirk came upon her face. Wedding band? You dirty, naughty boy. You're married and your getting turned on by a junior high girl. What would your wife say? Heh, nothing because you'll want to leave her for me. Katherine knew for sure it was going to happen again. All the guys she messed with left their wives for her. But because they made a big fuss about it, she played it off like she didn't know a damn thing about what they were talking about.

Finally, after about two minutes of thinking, Katherine finally came up with a good lie for what her schedule would be like. She leaned back on his lap and looked up at him. "Well I have math, then English, then Science." Lie, lie, lie. "After that I have music, and lunch than I have a meetings with the other presidents." Lie, truth, lie. Out of the six things she said, only one was true. She smiled at him then got off his lap dusting herself off. "Why is there something you like to see me about? It's the cookie recipe huh?"

"Hmm," mused Mr Hendricks, trying to find a good way to build a case for getting Katherine into his class. "I want to know if you're being challenged enough in your English class. Perhaps you might consider transfering into mine." As Katherine shifted in his lap, he felt his penis slowly getting longer and harder. He wanted to just do Katherine right here, right now. Unfortunately, he could hear voices and footsteps outside in the hall, reminding him that classes would be starting soon, putting an end to his free time alone with Katherine. If he could find an excuse to see her after class, then he would have no problem taking her. Her dress and body language told him she was ready and willing.

"Oh? Well, I might stop by then. If you can show me if your a better English teacher then Mr. Jones." Who I already fucked Katherine thought to herself with a smile. "Well I have to go. I guess I'll see you after school. Or something. I don't know, I'm very busy." Katherine started to walked out, but she bent over a little to he could see up her skirt. As she was down she started to "tie" her shoes.

Mr. Hendricks fought the urge to stroke his cock. He was getting horny - oh so very horny. He wanted Katherine, and he wanted her like no other woman he'd ever met - not even his wife. He should have been shocked and disgusted he was lusting after a teen, but for some reason he wasn't. She was just begging for a good fucking. And Mr Hendricks intended to give it to her. He found it difficult to concentrate the rest of the day as he thought of Katherine and her perky titties and her naked crotch beneath her skirt.

Back
Top Bottom