Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male rping partner only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angeldsukgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that might be interested in any of my rps I love to do 1X1 only with a straight male rping partner only".

"I would like my rps to have a bit of romance between the two characters only, and it will eventually lead into sex."

"If any males are interested in doing any of these rps with me over e-mail, or over the pms please pm me to let me know ok. And I can also rp in any of forums as well."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My list of rps I love to rp about 1x1 only with any males that know how to role play as a male straight role playing character only.

1. 1X1 Male VampireXMortal Girl rp.
2. 1X1 Male half Human/half werewolf
3. 1X1 Male DragonXFemale elf Archer
4. 1X1 Male KnightXFemale Princess rp.
5. 1X1 Male Jedi KnightXFemale Jedi Knight rp.
6. 1X1 Male SamuraiXFemale Ninja rp.
7. 1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp.
8. 1X1 Male SuperheroXFemale Citizen rp.
9. 1X1 Male friendXFemale Friend rp.
10. 1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp.
11. 1X1 Male College roomateXFemale College Roomate rp.
12. 1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl rp. They are both humans only.
13. 1X1 Male Neko CatboyXFemale Neko Catgirl rp.
14. 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.
15. 1X1 Male SummonerXFemale Summoner rp.
16. 1X1 Male KnightXFemale Princess rp.
17. 1X1 Male PrinceXFemale Princess rp.
18. 1X1 FF6 rp. Looking for any males that could possibly rp as Shadow The ninja,Locke,and King Edgar only. I'll be rping as Terra,Celes, Sabin and my female made-up white ninja character and her name is Kira.
19. 1X1 FF7 rp. Need a male to rp as Vincent Valentine only. i'll be rping as my female made-up white ninja character and her name is Tanja.
20. 1X1 G.I. Joe rp. Need a male to rp as Snake Eyes only he is the black ninja dude and I have a good plot idea in mind. In this rp Snake eyes is allowed to talk.
21. 1X1 Pokemon rp. Need a male to rp as Lance the dragon trainer. I'll be rping as a female pokemon trainer that turns into a female pokemorph form of the female version of Lugia.
22. 1X1 Power Ranger rp. Need a male to rp as Tommy aka known as The Green Dragon Ranger.
23. 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. I need a male to rp as Sub-zero1,Scorpion, and Reptile only.
24. 1X1 ThorXFemale Princess rp. I need a male to rp as "The God Of Thunder." Which is odin son and if males are interested in this rp please pm me right away.
25. 1X1 Teen Titans rp. I'll be rping as a female made-up teen titan character and her name is Tanja.
26. 1X1 Transformers rp. I need a male that could possbily rp as Megatron,StarScream,Bumblebee and their human friend Sam. I'll be rping as Optimus Prime, Ironhide,my female made-up autobot character and her name is Kira and her human friend and her name is Angel. If any males are interested in doing this rp with me please pm me for more info ok.
27. Captain AmericaxBatgirl daughter rp.
28. 1X1 Twilight rp. I need a male to rp as Edward Cullen and also as Jacob the wolf as well, i have a good plot idea in mind for this rp.
I have some plot ideas for these rps,please pm me if you want to know what the plot ideas I have in mind for any of these role plays ok.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Here is my plot idea for my 1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp.

The setting takes place in a very nice peaceful village where a peaceful white ninja clan was busy with their training,and getting ready if their village ever got attacked they'll know how to defend it at any cost. A female white ninja with blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5'5, wearing an all white ninja outfit, she is about 25 years old and her name is Kira.

She is the Sensei daughter of this village, and she is the second top student in his class.

Kira was done her training for now and she wonders if she'll ever see her male ninja friend that left for an important mission to kill another leader of a different ninja clan that was the white ninja clan enemy, and she wonders if he is still alive or not though.

Her ninja weapons are two battle fans and the tips of the battle fans are very sharp and could easily kill an enemy in one hit with her battle fans. Kira leaves the dojo and heads to her room, and she begins to relax in her room for a bit.

All of sudden she heard the warning bell going off and she grabs her ninja mask and grabs her battle fans and her peaceful village was under attack by another ninja clan and she wonders who is behind this attack on her father's village. (d.)

Here is my plot idea for an 1X1 Transformers rp. The setting takes place at the auto bots hideout in New York City and Lutent Lennox got a phone call from one of his friends from China and said to him,” You might want the auto bots and yourself to come to Japan for a little bit and one of my soldiers just spotted another autobot and another human that is traveling with her inside a pink and white cameo. Let Optimus Prime and the others know about this and they are hiding from two deceptions that are after them, you must hurry before the deceptions found them and please hurry Lennox ok.”

Luetent Lennox hangs up the phone and said to Optimus Prime,” Me, you, Sam and Bumblebee are heading to Japan to locate a female autobot and her human friend, they are in the process of hiding from two deceptions that are after them both, let’s head out and find them before it’s too late we must hurry come on team let’s go.”

Optimus Prime said to Lennox, ”That is fine with me that we head for Japan and find those two people before it’s too late come on Sam and Bumblebee let’s move out to Japan.”

Meanwhile back in Japan: A female autobot was driving herself with her human friend inside of her car and she said to her friend,” Do not be alarmed I’m Kira I’m your guardian and I was chosen to protect you and myself from Megatron and StarScream at any cost they are the deceptions that hate us autobots and us humans as well. We’ll hide inside this old abandoned parking lot hoping those two deceptions will give up and not find us at any cost ok. What is your name miss hmm.?”

The human girl said to her,” I’m Angel and it’s nice to meet you Kira, and why are the deceptions after you for and what do they want us hmm Kira? I’m a bit scared now and if we hide they’ll still find us Kira, were not safe anywhere at all.”

Kira said to Angel,” Do not worry we’ll be alright I promise Angel and were almost out of the deceptions eye sight Angel.”

Kira was driving into the old abandoned parking lot and all of a sudden another deception showed up and destroyed the old abandoned parking lot and Kira slightly cursed underneath her breath and she had to keep Angel safe and sound out of harms way or reach. She was driving around the block and she placed Angel down inside of a building and said to her,” Stay their and don’t let the deceptions see you at any cost I have to try to hold them off until back up comes along stay put Angel ok.” Angel nods her head and she watches her vehicle transform into a robot and she withdrew a sword and got ready to fight at any cost. The tiger deception transforms into a robot and said to Kira,” You won’t be able to escape Megatron or StarScream grasp at any cost your coming with me autobot.”

Kira said to the deception,” I’m not going anywhere with a scum like deception like you and I know how to fight very well thanks to my mother and father taught me how to fight very well.” She begins to twirl her sword around in her hand and hoped that back up would be on the way here she wouldn’t be able to take on three deceptions by herself at any cost and she sighed.

Meanwhile back in New York City: Optimus Prime was on his way to Japan with Lennox inside of him and said to him,” Were not far from Japan town and were almost their and everyone be on the look out for any kind of a sign of a deception attacking a female autobot and keep your eyes open at all times understood.”

Lennox said to Prime,” I see a fight up ahead and three deceptions are surrounding a female autobot we better help her out and Bumblebee and Sam you lure StarScream away from that female autobot and Prime and I will deal with Megatron and we must hurry and help her at any cost ok. Let’s do this as a team and work together like always.” (D. I hope that you like this plot idea I’ve created ok.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom