Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlett did as she was told by adjusting the bass by a mere fraction. Once that was done, the DJ should have the perfect sound to play her tunes for the night. Just in time for the succubus to have the honors to be the first scheduled stripper for grand opening of the new establishment. The live show was going to be something to remember for the people to fest their eyes on. The succubus always had a way of keeping the patrons entertained for hours, if need be. Her red eyes were on Marlena once more who was at the booth looking oh so delicious. "Guess what?" The succubus was in her lustful mode again, but didn't want to drop too many hints all at once. "I'm going to be the very first dancer/stripper for the club, so I'll need to get ready backstage in a few minutes. Can't keep the beautiful people waiting."

Seras stared at Elyssia as she smiled at her "I'll be sure to pass on your appreciation." she said licking her lips. The woman sort of misunderstood her meaning and she blinked a little blushing as she heard what she was describing. Of course not that it resembled her but that she was looking for a woman, the description which was remarkably similar to her went right over her head. "I'll see what I can do.." she said.

Before leaving her gaze went to the woman by the entrance, she'd seen her earlier and since she was closer she got a better look at the woman and she looked even more stunning up close, but also at this range she seemed a bit dangerous. Seras felt even more intimidated by the woman and felt like shying away from her. Instead she gave her a smile and a small nod before turning to the bar to re-fill Elyssia's drink as well as find out some information for her.

Walking up to the bar she set the glass down and tapped the counter "Hey I need another Raspberry Margarita. The woman also would like to express appreciation in your skill with the drink." shesaid with a little smile. Looking over to the woman from earlier, the one who looked like some sort of star she bit her lower lip then looked at the man. He was the one to ask about those sort's of things, fidgeting she let out a sigh and walked over to the two.

"Uhm Excuse me, sorry for interrupting but I need to ask or rather tell Mr.Keane something." she said smiling apologetically for interrupting. She felt her heart racing as she leaned in close to Keane so her mouth was next to his ear "The woman over there who ordered the raspberry margarita...she wants to know how to go about getting the service of the women." she whispered low into his ear. "What should I tell her sir?" she asked her face burning from embarrassment. She hoped he got the reference cause she really did not want to use the actual term.

Marlena smiled. "Oh? That sounds like it will be quite the performance..." she said, trying to remain aloof, but unable to do much about the desire dripping from her voice. "Hmm... Well, it would be quite rude of me to begin blasting music all over when the first performer to ever grace the stage is up..." she said, slowly stepping down from the booth. "Maybe I'll come enjoy the performance." she said, starting to head over to the bar to get a drink. She paused and looked over her shoulder. "Well... Whether I catch the performance or not," she said, knowing full well she would, "I might need some assistance with my.. music." she said, gesturing towards the booth. "If you don't mind offering some help." she said before heading over to the bar, making sure to add just a touch of sway to her walk.

Reaching the bar, she slipped onto a barstool, spinning once before coming to a stop with her elbow on the bartop. She loved barstools. "Bartender?" she called out, resting her chin in her hand. "I'd like a drink..."

"Three Wise Men," he said in acknowledgement. There were actually quite a few different ways to make that one, but since she hadn't specified, because he didn't know yet how heavy she liked her drinks and because she was busy talking with one of the boss guys, Reyson took it upon himself to guess. It wasn't so much about getting lucky and getting one right as it was about the chance to impress her, maybe make a style she didn't know she liked. Wile the two of them talked he set to work.

The first shot was stronger, a mixture of Johnny Walker, Jim Beam and Jack Daniel's. For the second he mixed the trio of Jaeger, Absolut and a higher grade of Cuervo. Out of the corner of his gaze he noted the money Keane had set on the counter. he noted the size of the bill and thought to express his thanks, but the two were talking; he'd clear it from the counter, but in time, not liking to be classless and do so while the people were still there. Then Reyson pulled out some different bottles for the third shot, going for something sweeter, a mixture of Jaeger for its kick, but sandwiched between peppermint liqueur and cinnamon schnapps. Throughout the pouring of each he put on a little show, twirling a bottle idly whenever he had a free hand, though nothing too distracting from their conversation.

He was about to open his mouth and give a 'Here you go' when Keane mentioned his name specifically among those...open for business. Reyson looked to them both. He fell silent, and immediately he blushed, the charismatic bartender suddenly becoming quite embarrassed. There was nothing to deny, just...he hadn't ever, yet. He'd told Eli he'd consider doing it if they needed, but he wouldn't want to take on just anyone, not like a normal worker. This lady seemed a special sort. Still, he'd never...he still hadn't. So the thought of being pulled away from the bar for that had him quietly blushing, looking down, and looking for something else to occupy himself with.

That's when one of the waitresses came over with a special request from the lady in latex. He'd been briefed on that by Eli, how some of the people around here were of a different sort, a...different than human sort, and as such they kept a few special ingredients stocked just for such a clientele. Reyson set to that, mixing up a drink that was about four parts blood to one part vodka, just enough to give it a nice little kick. Mixing this together, he poured and garnished the drink appropriately and set it in front of the waitress, who brought it back to the woman. Right after he went back to Keane and Avery, giving the pair whatever attention they needed.

Evelyn reached out her hand and grabbed Dell by the back of his head, pulling him in closer to her. She had to stand on her tip toes a little, even with her seven inch heels on she was still shorter than he was. The large weight of her voluptuous breasts pressed into his chest. Her lips grazed across his jaw and settled at his ear where as she spoke, each word was like a caress. She was incredibly strong for someone her size, but her looks were terribly deceiving. "Being this close to me, how can you not tell that I am?" Each word she purred out and as she did, her hand let go of the back of his neck and trailed down his throat and over her chest before she pushed away from him.

As close as she was to him, she inhaled deeply and released it, blowing the air out against his neck. Her hand let go of the back of his neck and trailed down his throat and over her chest before she pushed away from him. "Eli always did know how to pick them." His attitude made her smirk as she leaned back against the door and grabbed hold of one of the people without even looking, who had tried to slip inside without showing ID. The young man looked up at her and tried to act like he was old enough, she turned him around and forcefully dragged him out of the club with one hand. "Come back when you are old enough."

She looked back at Dell and her eyes were shining with both hunger, lust, and something else that couldn't be named. "You know, I can smell the sin of your crimes, the old ones are always able to tell when someone has wronged us. So, why kill your own kind?"

Karameida Yamada said:
"Uhm Excuse me, sorry for interrupting but I need to ask or rather tell Mr.Keane something." she said smiling apologetically for interrupting. She felt her heart racing as she leaned in close to Keane so her mouth was next to his ear "The woman over there who ordered the raspberry margarita...she wants to know how to go about getting the service of the women." she whispered low into his ear. "What should I tell her sir?" she asked her face burning from embarrassment. She hoped he got the reference cause she really did not want to use the actual term.

Keane turned his attention to Seras for a moment, tilting his head a bit. "She will need to purchase a VIP Pass...which she can get after a background check. We need to make certain of who we allow in that area, after all." He let his eyes trail toward the woman the waitress spoke of before looking back to Seras. "And she seems quite interested in you. Would you be willing to...entertain her for a while? If she passes, which I'm sure she will. It only takes a minute or so to get a person's info."

He didn't push the issue, as one might have thought, but instead reassured the waitress that she would never be forced into anything she wasn't willing to do. "If you're not comfortable with that, I totally understand, Seras," he told her. "I'm just offering you a chance to make a lot of extra money, if you think you can handle it. If not...well, you're a great waitress, so trust me, your job's still safe." He chuckled at the last part, winking to let her know he was joking and that he would never fire someone for refusing to do a job other than what they signed on for. He even gave Ray a nod as he looked in his direction, letting him know he wouldn't force him to entertain anyone privately if he didn't feel comfortable with it.

Notte said:
Evelyn reached out her hand and grabbed Dell by the back of his head, pulling him in closer to her. She had to stand on her tip toes a little, even with her seven inch heels on she was still shorter than he was. The large weight of her voluptuous breasts pressed into his chest. Her lips grazed across his jaw and settled at his ear where as she spoke, each word was like a caress. She was incredibly strong for someone her size, but her looks were terribly deceiving. "Being this close to me, how can you not tell that I am?" Each word she purred out and as she did, her hand let go of the back of his neck and trailed down his throat and over her chest before she pushed away from him.

As close as she was to him, she inhaled deeply and released it, blowing the air out against his neck. Her hand let go of the back of his neck and trailed down his throat and over her chest before she pushed away from him. "Eli always did know how to pick them." His attitude made her smirk as she leaned back against the door and grabbed hold of one of the people without even looking, who had tried to slip inside without showing ID. The young man looked up at her and tried to act like he was old enough, she turned him around and forcefully dragged him out of the club with one hand. "Come back when you are old enough."

She looked back at Dell and her eyes were shining with both hunger, lust, and something else that couldn't be named. "You know, I can smell the sin of your crimes, the old ones are always able to tell when someone has wronged us. So, why kill your own kind?"

Dell growled softly as Evelyn gripped his hair, clenching his teeth and revealing his own extended canines as his lip curled back a bit. He didn't like people trying to exert their will over him, but he held his temper in check, simply shooting the older vampire a warning glare when she let him go. Straightening his suit out, he adjusted the collar of the mustard colored shirt before smoothing the charcoal jacket a bit.

Looking to the woman, he cocked an eyebrow at her question. "And you apparently love to make assumptions. I have killed no one that wasn't sanctioned. The Clan leaders turn to me when those who grow unruly because of their advanced age and the inability to fight their beast become too much of a burden to be allowed a continued existence. To put it simply, I hunt down those who ignore the rules and kill humans, and therefore, risk war with our society."

Compliments were a wonderful thing to receive no matter what is it you did. Bartending was no different. He whipped up another raspberry margarita, the same as before, mixing the drink and finishing it off with a sugar-coated rim. Once it was finished he set the new glass on the counter beside the old one, taking that one away, and glanced to Seras. She looked preoccupied for the moment. Reyson blinked. Whoever the customer was, he or she had liked the drink enough to compliment, so perhaps he would return the favor. His fingers scanned over the bottles lined along the center of the bar between the counters, moving from top to op until he found something special. Well, not overly special, but it was one of his personal favorites. Reyson plucked the bottle of Tequila Rose from the line-up, a liqueur that had a good amount of tequila in it but none of the harshness, instead possessing a smooth, creamy strawberry sweetness. He poured a complimentary shot into a glass and set that beside the margarita.

Then - Oh? when did the hot DJ dance her lovely hips down this way? The barman's attention was certainly acquired, and so he approached her. "What a coincidence; I'd like to serve you a drink." Smiling, "What can I make you?"

Marlena leaned forward, giving the bartender a good angle to get a look at her figure. "Well... Then that's convenient." the german said with a smile. She never lied about her orientation, but that didn't stop her from being a tease. She gave the bartender a sly smile. "I'll have a glass of whiskey. No ice." she said flatly, hoping the order would surprise the bartender. She always liked catching people off guard with her drink of preference.

A laughed slipped past her lips, throaty and enticing. She found that she enjoyed egging him on, almost as much as she liked to with Eli. That little warning glare of his was just adorable and she knew from that moment on that she would always enjoy fucking with him. Raising up her hand, she straightened his collar and petted it back down into place. "You should go with green, it would compliment your eyes and your skin tone."

She paused for a moment and looked away from him as the waitress came up her with drink. "Thank you," she may be a bitch, at least she could do was be a polite one when it counts. After taking a sip of her drink, she raised her glass to the bartender and a sort of salute for the good drink, looking back at Dell and smiled, "I'm not making assumptions, whether the kills were sanctioned or not, we are still able to smell the taint of their blood on you afterwards. It lets us known who is hunter, since back in the old days, when we were still hidden and the true deaths being sanctioned were not at play yet. Don't worry though, I have that same smell on me."

Women were not unaware of their breasts. Oh, they'd have you believe so at times for the sake of flirting while still maintaining an air of deniability, but if this brothel were a plane then in the event of a crash Marlena's bosom would be quite the flirtation device. Reyson smirked. He blushed, but he looked, and long enough that he let her know he was looking. "Does this count as my tip?" But he did have to part his hazel-hued gaze to fetch the whiskey and the glass. She hadn't specified what kind, so he went with good ol' Jack, pouring it without ice into a short, but wide-rimmed glass. The drink itself didn't really surprise him. To be honest, that was a hard thing to do anymore with drink orders. He'd been mixing for so long now that he'd had his fair share of customers who drank things you would never guess, so by now he was used to having recommendations ready, but never overly assuming anything.

"So what sort of music are you planning on gracing us with?" He smiled to Marlena, politely setting his eyes with hers this time. "Any chance I can bribe a request from you now and then if I send a drink up to the booth?"

She had known that approaching him would be hard no matter what she was asking. He was a man who could probably work his way into any womans bed with just a few words and he always made her feel flushed and sent her heart into over-drive. It wasn't due to liking or loving him but due to the fact she wasn't used to being around dangerously attractive men.

When he turned to her she felt her blush darken a fraction and she just nodded a little bit. He started talking and she was once more reminded of how dangerous he could be, how he could probably make a woman shudder and shiver if he used the right tone...mentally kicking herself she brought herself back to reality and back to what he was saying....and as chance would have it would be at a very bad time.

"E-Entertain her?" she stammered her blush darkening noticeably. "I-I mean I could talk to her for a bit while you do what you need..." she said again trying her damnedest not to show how timid innocent and even unsure she was. Her face just wouldn't quit and give her one moment of peace and just let on just how shy she actually was.

Then he went on again "O-Oh n-no I couldn't th-those women are in a league of their own!" she stammered out. She blushed even more as he complimented her and assured her that her waitress job would not be in jeopardy "I'm way to incredibly in-experienced to do anything of the sort!" she said trying to lower her voice back down to a whisper. "You know I'm a v-virgin..." she said her eyes looking down to the side pretty much anywhere but at keane.

She felt her chest rising and falling with each breath she took and was painfully aware of how true her words were. She was indeed a virgin and even beauty wise ranked average compared to almost any woman in the club. Once more she felt like she had stepped into the lions den with nothing more than a serving tray.

She took a swig of the whiskey, pursing her lips and closing her eyes as it went down. "Oh... Oh WOW..." She looked up and smiled. "If you send these up, I'll play you a whole RECORD." She said with an excited grin. She looked up at the booth. "Well, what we play in general... I sort of come up with on the fly. Depends on the crowd... But I won't be playing anything quite yet." she said, leaning in a little closer. "Between you and me, you could not PAY me to miss this Scarlett girl dancing." she said with a slight laugh. It took a lot to get Marlena anything resembling drunk, but it just took the taste of her favorite drink to get her talking. She looked over at the bartender and lifted her shades on top of her head, showing her green eyes for the first time. "You know, mr. bartender? I like you, so I won't pretend I like men for free drinks." she said with a sly smile. "Instead I believe that as long as you continue to produce such fine liquor, we should be the GREATEST of friends." She laughed. "Tell you what. You pick" she took a sip, "ANY girl in this club?" She pointed to him. "And I will get them IN your bed."

Alistair Connolly watched with vigilant eyes over the establishment he was recently employed into. Thus far things were different compared to the savage world the hunter was accustom towards, craving the idea of dismembering some of the patrons with the exotic collection of bladed weapons he possessed. Dressed to kill and ready for the festivities on opening night, the Scotsman continued to stay hidden in the shadows while remaining faithful to the job. An aloof gaze was drawn to the little confrontation between the one who gave him a recommendation for this job [Dell] and the captivating woman with an aggressive streak [ Evelyn ]. Analyzing the situation in hand he assumed nothing was wrong in the first place, dismissing that little event was severed.

Passive like an inanimate object, Alistair's cold demeanor allowed the dressed individual to stay completely composed and in control during many circumstances. Refraining from indulging in such carnal vices, many would witness him as a figure in the background; this was his skill in infiltration and stealth. Coping with this he pulled out a cigarette from his coat, lighting the cancer stick with the intention of diminishing these sinful addictions.

" Hopefully someone is primitive enough to trigger a fight, my knives hunger for flesh. "

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-BATDUDE!!

From the dark of the night he emerged, stepping into the club, cape and all. Oh yes. A new whorehouse? That didn't smell of urine from the street? Batdude was liking this. Batdude was...home.

He was there cape and all, but that 'and all' didn't include much. It included black wrestling tights. And kneepads. And high boots. That was it, though. The cape was kept close to his shoulders, so aside from when it swayed as he moved it covered Batdude's bare chest, arms and legs.

The first obstacle he needed to get past on his path to sweet, sweet vagina would be the bouncer. Batdude's eyes narrowed. His brow set, as did his jaw. Leaning a bit forward as he walked, he moved with heavy, near-stomping footsteps, arms within the cape. He was a tough guy and wasn't gonna be pushed 'round by no bouncer. Appearing tough was important. He had his gruff face on and everything. But it was also likely he wouldn't have to deal with them; this was a just-in-case, really. The bouncers were only there for the weirdos. And that made sense; places like this always got a few of those. He'd probably be able to go right on in.

"A whole record, huh? Well what style are you planning on generally? If it's like, techno club music, I could go for some Juno Reactor, or maybe Apop. Um. If it's more rock-ish for the dancers... Maybe some Rob Zombie? He always seems like a good one to dance to. And I can do this all day if you want. I didn't even mix that one, that's just straight, actually. I can make you all kinds of drinks with that and something else, if you'd like." He blinked next, thinking over Marlena's name drop. "Scarlett. That's..." Reyson tried to recall exactly. There were so many names and faces at once here. "Oh, she's the hottie succubus, yeah? She's gonna dance for us?" He smiled excitedly, perhaps not as completely giddy as the DJ but considerably interested in his own right. "Ugh. If the bar wasn't so hopping right now I'd love to stop and just watch."

Then what she said next caught him slightly off guard. He blinked. She won't pretend she likes men for free drinks? If he'd caught that right, that was clear enough. Reyson had only worked in another strip club for a few quick months before this place opened, but it had been enough time to grow accustomed to just how many girls seemed to like other girls, especially with the way he mixed his drinks. The way she'd worded it, it sounded like she was into ladies exclusively, so he noted that off in his mind somewhere. What came after that, though, took him off guard way more.

"U-uh...are you serious?" He paused. He thought. Blushing, chuckling, his kneejerk reaction was a simple, "You're not in the running for that, huh?" But one look at her excited face seemed to mark her as serious. Odd as it was, he'd take her offer at face value. "Well. Um. I'm not really sure. The waitress is really cute? Oh, oh, the boss lady...Kelly? The one with the red hair. She. Is. Gorgeous. And the succubus is pretty hot. Scarlett, right?"

Marlena listened to him stumble on, listing every girl in the club. She grinned almost childishly, finding his rambling endearing. When he was done, she settled her smile and waited a moment before very clearly stating. "Pick one," before taking a sip of her drink.

(Shortest... post... ever.... >_<)

Notte said:
A laughed slipped past her lips, throaty and enticing. She found that she enjoyed egging him on, almost as much as she liked to with Eli. That little warning glare of his was just adorable and she knew from that moment on that she would always enjoy fucking with him. Raising up her hand, she straightened his collar and petted it back down into place. "You should go with green, it would compliment your eyes and your skin tone."

She paused for a moment and looked away from him as the waitress came up her with drink. "Thank you," she may be a bitch, at least she could do was be a polite one when it counts. After taking a sip of her drink, she raised her glass to the bartender and a sort of salute for the good drink, looking back at Dell and smiled, "I'm not making assumptions, whether the kills were sanctioned or not, we are still able to smell the taint of their blood on you afterwards. It lets us known who is hunter, since back in the old days, when we were still hidden and the true deaths being sanctioned were not at play yet. Don't worry though, I have that same smell on me."

Watching the smug woman as she prattled on, Dell simply pursed his lips. This was going to be a lovely working relationship, he could tell already. At least she did show some decent manners when the waitress brought her drink. So she wasn't a total bitch, but a bitch nonetheless. Rolling his eyes a bit as she mentioned having the same scent on her, he simply met her gaze with a cocky smirk.

"Really? Was kind of hard to tell with all that perfume. Lemme guess, French whore in one of your previous endeavors." Perhaps he could be a bit abrasive, but he did love pushing the buttons of those who seemed to be on a self-appointed pedestal, just to remind them that not everyone considered them as important as they considered themselves.

He looked as if about to say something somewhat apologetic for the outburst when his attention was drawn to the door, or more specifically to a man wearing a cape and entirely too little tights trying to get through the door. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," he muttered, glancing back to Eve, his eyes showing a hint of regret for having insulted her. It wasn't regret born of fear, but simply that of realizing he might have been in the wrong. "Sorry about that. You didn't deserve it. I gotta handle this though." He then turned and walked out to help the other bouncers with the man. "You...not a chance," he said to Batdude, pointing back out to the street. "Go down the street to some cheap whorehouse if you want, but they'll be making igloos in the bowels of Hell before you get through this door..."

Karameida Yamada said:

She had known that approaching him would be hard no matter what she was asking. He was a man who could probably work his way into any womans bed with just a few words and he always made her feel flushed and sent her heart into over-drive. It wasn't due to liking or loving him but due to the fact she wasn't used to being around dangerously attractive men.

When he turned to her she felt her blush darken a fraction and she just nodded a little bit. He started talking and she was once more reminded of how dangerous he could be, how he could probably make a woman shudder and shiver if he used the right tone...mentally kicking herself she brought herself back to reality and back to what he was saying....and as chance would have it would be at a very bad time.

"E-Entertain her?" she stammered her blush darkening noticeably. "I-I mean I could talk to her for a bit while you do what you need..." she said again trying her damnedest not to show how timid innocent and even unsure she was. Her face just wouldn't quit and give her one moment of peace and just let on just how shy she actually was.

Then he went on again "O-Oh n-no I couldn't th-those women are in a league of their own!" she stammered out. She blushed even more as he complimented her and assured her that her waitress job would not be in jeopardy "I'm way to incredibly in-experienced to do anything of the sort!" she said trying to lower her voice back down to a whisper. "You know I'm a v-virgin..." she said her eyes looking down to the side pretty much anywhere but at keane.

She felt her chest rising and falling with each breath she took and was painfully aware of how true her words were. She was indeed a virgin and even beauty wise ranked average compared to almost any woman in the club. Once more she felt like she had stepped into the lions den with nothing more than a serving tray.

Keane had studied Seras' every reaction as he spoke to her, and noted how nervous she had been when speaking back. He was observant, if nothing else, but he also knew how to deal with people. As was most other things, it was his job to know. He placed a hand on hers comfortingly, looking into her eyes and offering a disarming and reassuring smile. "Seras," he said softly. "You don't give yourself nearly enough credit. You're a gorgeous girl, and should never be afraid to use that to your advantage when you can."

Removing his hand from hers, he tilted his head a bit as she continued, then admitted her sexual experience. Strangely enough, he didn't seem surprised at all. Tilting his head a bit, he glanced to the woman who waited for her, then back to the pretty young waitress. "Well, to be with a woman isn't necessarily compromising your virgin status, and I'm fairly certain she might be able to teach you a thing or two." Giving her a playful wink, he simply shrugged.

"If you don't want to give it a try, though, then just point her to the dancers so she can browse a bit, get her ID for me, and I'll run the background for her VIP Pass. If she passes, then the charge is five thousand, but that will buy a lifetime membership, so it's only paid once." He gave the girl's hand another pat before letting her go on her way, adding in one more bit before she was able to turn, however. "And Seras...if you need...instruction...I also provide that service to employees. After all, my job is to take care of you, and everyone else here."

Blushing still from her forwardness, and seemingly seriousness, Reyson went with the easy, flirtatious response, "So you're off the market, huh?" Each person he'd named was appealing in their own way. He went through each in his head, trying to narrow it down. Seras was pretty, and seemed sweet, but she was so shy he had to wonder what she'd be like in bed. Scarlett was tempting. Scarlett was definitely in the running. She seemed like she'd be plenty busy though. Then there was Kelly. Mmm, Kelly. Reyson chewed on the inside of his mouth a bit as he thought that one over. She'd be just as busy, sure, but more than that, he had to wonder if she wasn't...spoken for. At the very least, trying to sleep with the boss lady would invite problems. "Scarlett?" was his answer to Marlena, though it wasn't a pointedly decisive one.

"Hmm.. Scarlett, huh?" she asked biting the tip of the arm of her sunglasses, looking across the club at the stripper getting ready to dance. "So you're into that type, huh?" she said before looking back to Reyson. "Good taste." she said with a laugh. She resisted the urge to grumble a little. She'd been planning on getting between the stripper's legs, but she wanted to be friends with Reyson and keeping good friends was more important then the best sex. "If you're sure?" she asked. "I can get it done for you." she said before pausing and pulling the sunglasses from her teeth to point at the bartender.

Scotty Rage said:
Watching the smug woman as she prattled on, Dell simply pursed his lips. This was going to be a lovely working relationship, he could tell already. At least she did show some decent manners when the waitress brought her drink. So she wasn't a total bitch, but a bitch nonetheless. Rolling his eyes a bit as she mentioned having the same scent on her, he simply met her gaze with a cocky smirk.

"Really? Was kind of hard to tell with all that perfume. Lemme guess, French whore in one of your previous endeavors." Perhaps he could be a bit abrasive, but he did love pushing the buttons of those who seemed to be on a self-appointed pedestal, just to remind them that not everyone considered them as important as they considered themselves.

He looked as if about to say something somewhat apologetic for the outburst when his attention was drawn to the door, or more specifically to a man wearing a cape and entirely too little tights trying to get through the door. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," he muttered, glancing back to Eve, his eyes showing a hint of regret for having insulted her. It wasn't regret born of fear, but simply that of realizing he might have been in the wrong. "Sorry about that. You didn't deserve it. I gotta handle this though." He then turned and walked out to help the other bouncers with the man. "You...not a chance," he said to Batdude, pointing back out to the street. "Go down the street to some cheap whorehouse if you want, but they'll be making igloos in the bowels of Hell before you get through this door..."

She shrugged her delicate shoulders after passing an ID back to a customer and allowing him inside the establishment. Her face was forward, watching the people on the streets and surveying for trouble. Shifting her eyes over to him, a smirk pulled up one side of her lips. "Yes, actually, I was a French whore in one of my previous endeavors. It is how I met Eli." A ghost of a real smile touched her lip at the mention of Eli. "After an eon alone, I'm not surprised that some even seek it out." Her voice was void of emotion as she stated the last sentence, as if she herself had longed for it at least once in her long existence.

She was about to turn away from the door and walk into the club, leaving Dell to himself, when the man in the cape and underwear showed up. Dell walked forward before she could, but she trailed after him anyways, trying to keep her face expressionless. She put a hand on Dell's shoulder and leaned against him, staring at the man, her lips twitching as if it were about to break her face if she laughed. She coughed to clear her throat and raised her eyebrow at the strange man. "If you go and put actual clothes on, then show us the money, I may just let you in. But, sorry, sugar, the only ones allowed to be naked or nearly naked, are the workers themselves."

Seras fidgeted slightly as keane observed her oh-so-intently, moistening her lips with her tongue she blinked.

She practically jumped out of her skin when his hand slid over hers and she made the god awful mistake of looking at him. His gaze was intense and it held her attention there, she had almost completely forgotten how to breath let alone do any other sort of function.

The way he said her name seemed a bit un-fair but she knew, knew he wasn't even flirting with her. She hated how...childish and in-experienced she was in that singular moment. Well she'd sort of always regretted her choice of staying a virgin...in more than one way but she always detested the thought of losing it to the morons who'd always offered.

" I uh...don't rea..." she said trailing off and shaking her head. Clearing her throat she stared back him, blushing once more as he brought up sleeping with a woman "Ohhhh no...I-Im straight...." she said glancing down "At least...I think I am.." she finished the thought in her head. The wink did nothing to calm her already frantic nerves and she felt if she were to stand...well lean in so close talking to him she'd pass out on the spot!

Relieved as he finally got back to business she nodded at the instructions "Alright..I'll inform her then." she said straightening up to leave. However the-all-to-suave keane had one final thing to say to her it seemed. Blinking her body stiffened and she just stared face reddening considerably as he patted her hand "I uh...couldn't waste your time that way....I'd take far to long to teach!" was all she could manage to say before she slipped off to deliver the message to Elyssia.

Smacking her cheeks she kept her gaze transfixed on the ground as she walked over to retrieve the womans drink. Grabbing both the margarita and the shot she carried it over to the waiting woman and smiled apologetically "Sorry for the wait here is you're drink and a thank-you shot from our bar-tender." she said. Clearing her throat she royally hoped the blush had at least somewhat dissipated from her cheeks. "Also for the service you requested, I'll need your ID so they can preform a background check. Once you are cleared you will be charged five grand for a lifetime VIP pass. Once that is done you will be shown the women that are available for said service." she said with a little smile.

Seras stayed there waiting for the girls decline of the offer or her ID card.

"Um...well...I'm into...I'm not really sure what type. I mean, I like all three of the ones I mentioned. Well, all four. Kelly is smokin'. If you think you'd have a good shot with her, then maybe..." But the words trailed off. "But Seras is really pretty too. And Scarlett's just hot. ...idunno. whoeveryouthink?" Blushing profusely to the woman, he nibbled at the inside of his cheek again and paused in thought for a moment. He then leaned forward, over the coutertop, and whispered against Marlena's ear, "Room number seven on the fourth floor is mine...surprise me, I guess?" Reyson pulled back, straightening himself. Was she serious? He had to still wonder if she was fucking with him. It couldn't be hazing, because the place had just opened, so they were both new. He'd take her offer at face value.

Too embarassed to really look her in the face after that, Reyson turned around and grabbed several things from the bar. He turned back to Marlena and mixed her a Three Wise Men shot like he'd done for Avery, mixing Johnny, Jack and Jim into the same shot glass. As he set it in front of her he caught another, though quicker glimpse of her top, and the chest held therein. Maybe if she didn't manage getting any of the other three, he'd walk in to see her relaxing on his bed after her shift?

A guy could dream.

How...dare they.

Batdude flung his cape back in a flourish, hands on his hips, elbows bent. "I shall have you know I am properly dressed as per all legal code! And for your information, sir, there have been igloos in hell - Superman, issue #484, the scene directly before he fights Lucifer to free us all of his tyrannical reign. But I wouldn't expect you to be appreciative of that." As he spoke he shifted into several different poses, each showing off his 'muscles,' clearly unimpressed by the pair. There was no threat, of course, simply...awkward confidence.

To Evelyn's comment, Batdude ceased the posing and reached into the crotch of his tights. A wad of hundreds was then produced from its front. Batdude sent his wad all over Evelyn's stomach and chest, watching it go everywhere. "For you, my dear, for you. Take it and enjoy. As for me, I shall partake of your finest, big-breasted whores." Then, curiously, "You have big breasts." Completely serious, "If you would take me to a room and answer to 'Catwoman,' there is another large wad in it for you."

Elyssia looked up with a catty smile. "Thank you dear." She said, taking the drink. She sipped at it. "Oh..." she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, her reaction remniscent of certain carnal acts. She smiled and looked up. "Absolute compliments. These are delicious." she said, eyeing the shot. It looked QUITE tantalizing... She looked up at the girl and smiled, hiding her disappointment that the girl hadn't caught her hint... well... she wasn't the most forward but she knew how to get her point across. She placed a hand on her chest, gently slipping a finger into her shirt and slipping her ID out, along with a folded check. She'd brought one in case she needed to make any major payments. She quickly scribbled out everything on the check except who to pay it to before wrapping it around the card. She went to hand it to Seras and paused, looking up as she pulled the card back a little. "Tell you what... You can give this to your boss and get me my lifetime pass and give him the check... Or..." she smirked, a devious smile on her lips. "You can keep the check, have a seat," she gestured to her lap, "and I can pay your boss for a lifetime pass tomorrow...." she said before reaching up and gently tucking the card into the cut of her shirt. "Choice is yours," she said with a smile, blowing Seras a little kiss.

As_Day_Fades said:
To Evelyn's comment, Batdude ceased the posing and reached into the crotch of his tights. A wad of hundreds was then produced from its front. Batdude sent his wad all over Evelyn's stomach and chest, watching it go everywhere. "For you, my dear, for you. Take it and enjoy. As for me, I shall partake of your finest, big-breasted whores." Then, curiously, "You have big breasts." Completely serious, "If you would take me to a room and answer to 'Catwoman,' there is another large wad in it for you."

When the wad of cash hit her in the chest and fell to the floor, Evelyn was mildly surprised, and then looked down at Batdude's groin area, wondering just how much of it was actually money and how much of it was actually real. She bet more money than anything else. She wasn't laughing and her face was locked into a curious expression, before her lips curled up like a felines and she moved forward, grabbing hold of Batdude's cape and pressing her body against his, her tongue running up the side of his cheek as if she were a cat. "Follow me, you bad boy, I'll show you what a real Catwoman is like."

Turning around, she still had hold of his cape and as she started walking forward, she looked down at the ground where the money lay. Putting her free hand on Dell's shoulder, she gave him a wicked smile. "Be a dear and pick that up for me." It was very brief and she started to walk forward, through the club and down into the basement where there was a dungeon door. All the while, she had a hold on his cape. Opening it, she dragged Batdude down the stares and into her chambers with her. Her hips swaying from side to side with a rhythmic grace through out the whole walk.

A picture was worth thousand words. That statement barely held any merit as time stood still with the caped nutcase literally barging in like he owned the estate. Usually a serene character in the line of duty, this new development at his job made things quite bizarre to say the least. Strongly believing in keeping stability in the club, an intense yearning to slice this man was enveloping him slowly. It was rare to move the Scotsman, proving this man got under his skin for such ridiculous antics. Crude, irritating, and most of all possibly ruining their customer base on opening night; this bastard was going to pay dearly.

" A rammy is about to be brewing, one way or another! "

Pulling in some Scottish slang into that sentence with his strong accent, Alistair pressed his elbows against the wall he leaned onto. Almost immediately he began to vanish as the second in command merge with his surroundings. For his link to a lesser demon, he had the unique ability in becoming one with the environment, making him a scary adversary to deal with. Leaving no trace of his presence, he now watched ready to transport his form in any location within the club itself. Watching them disappear the stress started to leave him, prepared to hack him into pieces should he bother the employees.​

Seras stood there waiting for the girls response to what she'd just told her. She watched her take a small delicate sip of the raspberry margarita "He is very good at what he does." she said simply smiling.

Though what happened next was something she never thought she'd see.

She watched as the incredibly attractive eve, dragged some chubby, bald half naked man through the club. Blinking her gaze followed them her mouth slightly ajar. She wanted to know what the bloody hell had just crossed her line of vision, the man looked like some lunatic loser like the ones that got dumped in trash cans in high school. She wish she could have erased that from her memory, her first sight of an almost naked man and it had to be.....him.

Shaking her head she closed her mouth just in time to see Elyssia pull the ID from her bra, that didn't surprise her too much seeing as how she herself kept a few items in her bra. No what happened next made her want to melt through the floor, Elyssia had..did she just? Noooo but yes she had actually just blatantly made the offer to a rather stunned and embarrassed seras.

The whole thing was worsened as she slipped her ID in between seras perky breasts. Blinking several times she didn't know if she should just walk away...or say something or just continue to stand there like a mannequin. "Uh...I'll be right back" was all she could muster before hurrying off to keane. Stopping in front of him she licked her dry lips and let out a sigh blushing "Well I have her ID right her---" she said trailing off and realizing it wasn't in her hand. Blinking she blushed a bright red as she looked down her shirt and nuzzled right in her cleavage was the ID, she'd completely forgotten to remove it "Well...here..." she muttered trailing off.

As far as first days go; this one could certainly be chalked up as the strangest, most embarrassing one of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom