Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seras sat at a table quietly and watched as the people who were to work here gathered around the bar, she felt un-naturally nervous and caught herself twirling her hair around her finger.

She'd slipped in earlier in the morning a few hours before she was actually supposed to be working. She'd wanted to acquaint herself with the place as best she could but in the end she hadn't accomplished much. Sighing softly she fidgeted in the chair and licked her lips nervously, she couldn't honestly believe she'd been hired to work at this place. Hell she was shocked she'd had enough gall to apply in the first place she cringed to think what would happen if her parents ever found out what she'd decided to do.

Shaking her head she frowned a little and mentally scolded herself since she'd only managed to accomplish in making herself even more nervous. Looking over the faces of the people she saw who she'd mainly be working with; the bartender and sighed a little. She wasn't overly used to sitting off alone but she supposed she wouldn't be sitting for long as the bouncers had begun letting people in. No soon she'd be running around with a tray delivering alcohol and the likes to men and a few women ogling women as they danced on the poles.

Standing up from the chair she pushed it in and walked a bit closer to the counter but not too close as there were still quite a few people around that she didn't know; well she didn't technically know anyone. She was beginning to think that maybe this hadn't been a very good idea but whats done is done and at least it was good money.

Kelly smiled and put an arm around his waist as Eli put his around her shoulder. She smiled up at him and nudged his hip with hers. "It's everything I hoped it would be," she said. "Now all we need are some customers," she said with a grin. She took some water and leaned against her partner, glad to have someone to stand with.

Marlena was crouching down trying to connect some wires when she finally managed to reach around the thing and get the stupid plug in. To keep floorspace open for... personal leisures and performances... she needed to make some really inconvenient wiring here... She stood up and wiped the sweat off her brow and looked at the floor, noticing the blonde girl who'd just shown up. She looked like a waitress. Hrm... "Hey... Waitress girl." she called out. "Why don't you come give me a hand?" she asked, standing and gesturing for the girl to come over. Although the pink haired succubus had certainly caught her eye, this girl had a sense of... innocence about her.... that piqued Marlena's immediate interest.

Everything seemed to be moving along just swimmingly at the establishment. The new bartender just came aboard and he looked hot from her point of view. As for the new DJ that will be playing the new beats in this place seemed to be cute. The night was still early for the people as crowds continued to flood the place slowly. No doubt the people were about to get their hands full, but the night was too exciting to be nervous. Scarlett looked at her watch as the seconds tick on by and slipped her Hard Lemonade that Eli gave her from earlier. Her 'home' was about to be transformed into something awesome and there was not a damn thing the outside world could even do about it.

The succubus looked at Marlena with a glint of her eye for a few moments as she crossed her beautifully tan legs, not wanting to be too seductive with her co-workers. Crowds continued to enter the establishment in orderly fashion; credit Eli for hiring the best bouncers to take on the difficult on keeping the rowdy and underaged people out of the club. The pink-haired demoness twirled her finger around the glass, placing her hands on her side of her face.

"Nice to meet you too, Marlena," the sexy succubus said with a hint of lust. "I like my hair; it's rather unique. Don't be too nervous, doll. I will not bite… hard around here. That is unless people ask for such action."

Sinful Bliss said:
The succubus looked at Marlena with a glint of her eye for a few moments as she crossed her beautifully tan legs, not wanting to be too seductive with her co-workers. Crowds continued to enter the establishment in orderly fashion; credit Eli for hiring the best bouncers to take on the difficult on keeping the rowdy and underaged people out of the club. The pink-haired demoness twirled her finger around the glass, placing her hands on her side of her face.

"Nice to meet you too, Marlena," the sexy succubus said with a hint of lust. "I like my hair; it's rather unique. Don't be too nervous, doll. I will not bite… hard around here. That is unless people ask for such action."

(I would suppose this response would be while she was still walking away from them?)

With a quick smile to the succubus, she gave a light little laugh. "Who's nervous? Some of us like the biting.." she said, giving the pink haired girl a playful smirk before smoothly pointing to the inside of her right thigh and silently mouthing 'right here'.

Blinking seras turned her head in the direction of another blonde woman who'd sort of half called out to her. "Uh...sure I guess I'm not technically on the job yet.." she said as she made her way over to the woman.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she stared at the equipment blinking " A DJ are you? So you'll be providing the club with the life I see." she said with a small smile in the womans general direction. Looking over her shoulder a moment she glanced at the other women in the room and bit her bottom lip realizing that every woman in here was particularly stunning in their own manners.

The woman with pink hair seemed especially striking and unique and knew men would just love her. She didn't know why knowing there were so many attractive women made her feel inferior since she wasn't a dancer or anything just a simple waitress...so why did she need to feel like that?

Snapping back to reality she looked back at the DJ " So what did you need help with?" she asked tilting her head slightly. " Oh by the way my names Seras...Seras Lang pleasure to meet you." she said with a little smile.

Kelly was puurrrrdy~

Reyson met her smile with one of his own, warm and genuine, and when she complimented him already - he hadn't even done anything yet, mind you - that smile grew a little cozier. Eli'd mentioned her in the interview, so instantly he knew who she was. As of this moment he wouldn't forget. "Heh, thanks...I'll do my best." But Kelly was busy doing managerial things, busy being a hostess; Reyson smiled to Marlena as they were introduced and did his best to hear the redhead's explanation to the woman, trying to memorize all the other names for himself. Scarlett, Lori, Keane... Being a bartender meant needing to have a fairly good memory; the sooner he got those down the better. He reached beneath the counter and pulled out a simple spring water, a bottle, that he poured into a drink glass and set a twisted lemon slice around the rim.

He set this out for Kelly and went right to work on Eli's whiskey sour. "You got it," was the simple reply, Reyson then gathering the ingredients. Several ice cubes first, then whiskey poured over top. Sugar added, then lemon juice, all of this inside a shaker. The shaker closed, and as its name implied, was shook well before the contents were then poured into a glass. A cherry with a long stem was set to one side of the ice and a twisted orange slice was placed on the rim on the opposite side. "Order up," as Reyson slid the drink across the countertop to the boss.

His eyes turned to Marlena, a pretty face he couldn't help but smile at, and he caught the tail end of her compliment just as she was turning and starting to talk to someone else. Ugh. Well, she was here to work too. Still, his eyes scoped her over quickly, discreetly, when she turned to the side, then turned away.

Reyson glanced over at the waitress who seemed distant. Distant was one thing, but she had an uncomfortable fish out of water look to her. He remembered that feel; it hadn't been that long ago for him, really. The blonde reached beneath the bar to pull out a bottle, thinking to offer her something to help her relax, but then he saw her being beckoned over by the DJ. Well, that took care of that. He shrugged, set the bottle back, and just sort of hung out at the bar then. Everyone had their jobs here, and his was to be available.

She looked down at the girl, reaching down a hand to help pull her up. "Hello Seras! I'm Marlena Burkhart!" she said, pulling her up. "Well, I need help plugging things in, moving stuff around.... I've got to get all this equipment in here, but I need floor room for... Well, let's say live shows..." with a smirk. "For now, I need you to make sure all those power cords are plugged in." she said, pointing to the corner of the booth. Getting the power cords would mean Seras would have to bend down and get behind things, giving Marlena time to size her up. "So... You're a waitress here? That sounds interesting... Are you just a waitress or uh...?" she asked, leaving the question of whether or not she was a brothel girl implied.

Seras accepted the hand the woman had offered and stepped lightly onto the stage. "Pretty name." she said turning and looking at the direction she was meant to be helping.

"Oh...ok no problem then" she said turning around. Bending over she looked at the plugs, her hair falling in a curtain around her face. Sighing she straightened up and pulled her hair back into a tight bun and used a pencil to hold it in place, a few shorter strands of hair fell down to frame her face. "Better.." she said.

Kneeling down she looked over the plugs and blinked, grabbing one of the cords she plugged it in and smiled. Smacking her knee she stood up and turned to look at Marlena "Well..it's all plugged in no---" she trailed off. A light blush spread across her face "N-No! I-I'm just a waitress thats all." she said her face flushed. " Is there...uh anything else you need help with...i-its almost time for me to start working..." she said blushing an obvious shade of pink.

She looked the girl's figure over while she was plugging things in. Oh...my... She knew it sounded weird, but Marlena always thought you could physically see the innocence on someone... and she could see it all over the tempting waitress helping her in the booth... She loved the taste of innocence... it reminded her of when she got started... She'd lost her innocence.... quite drastically... She took a step forward so that when Seras stood up, she'd be right near the girl.

"Oh... Oh I'm sorry." she said with a bashful grin, her eyes still tracing the girl's figure behind the sunglasses. "Be careful though.." she said, giving the waitress a playful poke at her shoulder. "Working in a place like this? It doesn't take much for a waitress to get... promoted." she said, clearing a path for her to get out of the booth, although she'd have to squeeze past Marlena to get out. "If any of these guys get creepy on you, you just come up here and help out in the booth, okay?" the german girl said with a strong nod of her head.

Seras nodded hesitantly and tried not to stare at the woman who was in such close proximity to herself. Her gaze snapped to the womans face when she realized what the woman was implying "It might not but I'm not really looking for any sort of promotion!" she said licking her suddenly dry lips.

Nodding a little she tried to squeeze by the woman without touching her but failed miserably as their bodies touched in rather intimate areas which only brought a darker blush to her cheeks "Uh...Sorry..." she said as she hopped down from the stage. Stopping she looked back up at the woman and nodded slightly once more "Uhm sure.." she said with a little smile as she walked over to the bar.

Taking a seat at the end of the bar she pulled the pencil from her hair and it un-furled and fell out of the bun quickly. Running her fingers through her hair she sighed willing the blush away.

The blonde's arms folded beneath his chest as he took to leaning again. Then rapping his fingers on his elbows. Then humming. This sure was an interesting crowd so far. As customers started pouring in he straightened himself and smiled, tending to each, mixing their respective drinks. There wasn't too much flash just yet, he was getting warmed up. Maybe later, when there were more around to earn tips from. For now it was just the basic mixing, basic garnering, and prompt service with a friendly smile. The dimples on each side of his face were really only slightly there, but they were there, and every little bit helped. Tips were a wonderful thing.

He slid out of his jacket, setting it aside, revealing a tone, strong upper body one might not have really guessed from the way he was so slim. Reyson slid off the jacket and set it aside, bunching it up and setting it beneath the counter.

There weren't really enough customers to keep him occupied yet, so between tending to them it was hard to keep his hazel eyes from wandering. The rest of the staff looked interesting, each in their own ways. Most of them seemed paired off and talking between each other, or talking to guests. When he took another look at the resident succubus his head tilted curiously.

Plucking one of the little drink umbrellas from a holder, Reyson opened it up and set it in the palm of his hand. He blew on it, sending the thing floating, twirling, and passing right by Scarlett, where it would eventually fall to her feet. Would that be enough to invite a conversation? He stood there looking to her with a relaxed smile, watching curiously.

Well... Best to let that kettle set for a while... She could tell it wouldn't take much to push the girl straight out of... well, being straight... She put the turntable on the table and began absentmindedly spinning the table as she thought about her prospects. There weren't many customers in yet. It would get jumpy later... She supposed it was too hopeful to get the waitress on the first night... Besides her own personal interest, it would be best to let her seem untouchable to the patrons... Then they'd kick down the doors to see her and Marlena...

But for now... Hmm.. she looked over at Scarlett.. "Hey... Pretty pink haired girl." she called out to her, leaning forward to rest on the counter, dangling one arm out of the booth. "My help had to go wait tables. You want to come help me finish hooking things up?"

Samuel Tarris, business man, genius, and many other things did like to have some fun from time to time. He wasn't one to hold back in this either, he had been many places just to have fun, and see them. He was a different sort of cat as it were, very different from the normal 27 year old, and different from your average CEO as well. He had been ambitious, well a lot of people were that, but he had been able to act on his ambitions, threw luck, skill, and timing he had manged to make it to the top. Yet that took time, that took time, that he wasn't allowed to have as much fun as he wanted. Now it was time to make up for that lost time, to move ahead, and see what lay out there for a man to do for fun.

Samuel was walking the street one night when he saw it, the Blue Moon Club. He called around to find out when the place was going to open, and figured on paying the establishment a visit to see if it was fun, and secondly if it could keep his attention for any period of time, at all. He had no idea what the place would be like other then various rumors which were most likely very unfounded. Yet it was a curiosity that he did want to find out, and he decided to go as soon as he would be able. He had found a way to get a pass for the place, through some contacts of his before arriving.

Thus Samuel walked up to the door, of the place, it was easy to pick out from the outside, for sure. The young dark blue haired man walked up in the nicest going out clothes he could find, a pair of black slacks, a white dress shirt with the shoes to go along. He walked up to the door and fixed his shirt, always knowing such a first impression on the side of the customer and server was important, all first impressions were. He walked into the place, as his eyes scanned the area around him. His eyes scanned the dimly blue lit room and looked as he picked up on a lot of various things about the room, the people who happened to be in the room, the bar, the tv, and the entrances into the other rooms. He looked around and wondered for a moment if he was the first customer of the establishment. He rubbed his chin a bit as he looked at the various people, a very different group, was his first thought.

Evelyn Carnate had been watching the interaction between the other employees from the shadows, blending in so that no one would notice her as she got a feel for what the others would be like. She appeared at the door without a sound from her latex catsuit or her seven inch heels and stood in front of the man who entered the door. She held up a hand to stop his entrance as she let her eyes travel down and up his body, taking in his style of clothing, and looks. Her eyebrow popped up and she gave him a smile. "I am sorry, I will have to ask you for your ID." When she spoke, the tips of her fangs were just barely visible, but no one would realize what they were unless they looked closely.

The latex gloved hand that she held out for it did not take away from the length of her nails and they stretched out another inch to accommodate the length. Her whole body save her head was covered in the shiny latex material and it clung to her body like a second skin, letting anyone who saw her know that there was nothing else hidden underneath.

Seras watched the bartender blew a little umbrella at the pink haired woman and she sort of just blinked and couldn't stop herself from smiling. Just as soon as the umbrella had landed though the DJ Marlena decided to verbally call out to the rather popular woman, which would demand her attention far quicker than an umbrella.

Hiding a smile behind her hand she giggled incredibly softly before glancing down at the surface of the counter. Her hair once more fell into a satin curtain of golds and lighter blondes around her face. Reaching up her hand she tucked one side behind her ear. "I really think I'm in over my head.." she thought closing her eyes and sighing softly. She felt like a plain daisy in a field of exotic and rare flowers.

Movement in the corner of her eye caused her to look near the entrance where another incredibly attractive woman stood halting a man. Blinking she stared at the woman and inwardly groaned. So far every woman she'd seen had been something out of a book or movie; Incredibly and un-believably sexy and gorgeous. The new woman did nothing to make her think any different if anything it made her idea quite a bit more concrete.

"What am I doing here?" she thought slumping over the counter.

She just hopped some more customers would show up soon so she could drown herself and her thoughts into her work. As far as first days were concerned this day had, had quite an impact on her. Both in what she thought she knew and what she knew she hadn't known at all. "Lord help me..." she muttered under her breath. Closing her eyes she just waited for something she could focus all her attention onto.

Elyssia walked up to the entrance to the brothel, gentle taps coming from her heels as they touched the ground. She looked at the door and took a deep breath. It had been a stressful week. Stocks were down and things were tense, but she still had enough money to spend on luxuries. And this certainly seemed like it would be a luxury. She ran her hands down the sleek black dress, straightening it out. Her hand wandered up to her chest where she discreetly checked to make sure her credit card and ID was where she always kept it. She pulled the ID out, expecting to be carded at the door. She took a deep breath. She'd had plenty of sexual experience but... she'd be lying if she said she'd ever been to a place like this.

Walking into the place, she looked around and felt at ease. The brothel was so much nicer and less... seedy, then she'd expected. The fact that the establishment was on the up and up made it easier for her to relax. Breathing easier, she walked smoothly into the club and up to the bouncer, showing her the ID before moving past into the club. She found a table and gently took a seat, waiting to order a drink.

Bored and tired of the usual distractions Duc had not closed up shop early; but had simply left, leaving a small staff of two to run the place in his absence or not. He was never quite certain if any work was completed when he left; but then it never seemed to matter that much as most sales where done through the internet these days.

So it was that he found himself wandering town, thumbs hooked in belt loops, sandals slapping pavement and an errant breeze tugging at his unreasonable fashion sense in wearing an effeminate scarf. Grey eyes cast glances from building to building, searching out the new establishment he had heard about, from the rumours its sense of decorum would appeal to him.

Eventually he did spot it and with a smirk on his face and a short bark of laughter erupting from his throat he made his way towards it. A new diversion was in his future and a door was before him, reminding him of the old Roman God Janus who guarded gateways and transitions. He had only to cross the threshold and something new would appear, it made his mouth water and blood boil.

With a flash of a wallet and a very old ID card he found himself inside, if there was an issue he would handle it later; but for now he strolled in, eyed the bar and decided then and there that he could have some fun here.

Seras sat there at the bar brooding in her own thoughts when the light tap of heals on the floor caused her to look up. What she saw was a woman who was also pretty attractive walk into the club; albeit she had a certain aura around her.

The way she held herself the way she walked even her looks she had an air of superiority about her which was most likely due to having been born a rich girl. Watching her take a seat she arched her brow slightly and shook her head. It was time she went to work, this woman wouldn't have been her first choice as a customer...but she was just a waitress so she got up and made her way over to the woman.

Stopping by the table she nodded her head in greeting and smiled "Hello and welcome to The Blue Moon how may I help you?" she said with a sweet but business like tone. Blinking she looked near the entrance where a man had just walked in, following his gaze she smiled a bit since his gaze seemed a bit transfixed on the bar and not any of the near-by tables.

Sighing she returned her gaze to the woman as she waited to hear an order.

Kelly gave a little smile to Reyson and thanked him with a wink. She took a sip of her spring water and relaxed for a moment. Things seemed to be going quite well. "Keep up the good work," she said with a smile. "See you around."

With that, she headed out into the bustling club, drink in hand and went to mingle with her customers and employees. She manage to greet Samuel as well. "Welcome to Blue Moon. Have a drink, relax, and feel free to call on any one of us if you'd like company." The redhead winked and sent him to the bar, taking another sip of water as she oversaw things.

Lori grinned at Samuel as he came in and welcomed him as well. Duc was next and she was more than happy to guide him in. She certainly hoped there would be plenty of VIP's in the crowd. She greeted Elyssia as well with a friendly smile, gesturing for her to come in, as all were accepted. Well, all who could pay, anyway. "Enjoying yourself, Keane?"

Elyssia looked up suddenly, having been lost in her thoughts. She looked a touch startled, making a little gasp when Seras snapped her out of her imagination. "Oh...Hello!" She said, her look of surprise slowly slipping into a grin. She looked at the girl. Wow... She assumed the place would have some gorgeous women, but she was still a little surprised. Realizing she was starting to stare, the pale girl blushed a touch before clearing her throat. "My name's Elyssia. Elyssia Romanasa." she said, holding her hand out for the girl to shake it. For a second she wondered if the girl was a waitress. No... Even in a place like this, the waitresses couldn't be this stunning... "And if you're on the clock, I'd like it if you could sit for a while." she said, daintily gesturing to the empty seat across the small table from her.

With a predatory grin he nodded his greetings to those that would make eye contact and with casual grace slid atop a stool. Leaning heavily against the bar he glanced about, the show had yet to commence. Only the antics of the employees readying themselves were on display to amuse this old beast's heart. With a heavy handed sigh he tilted his head back tell the world was upside down to view the bar.

Flickering his gaze across a melange of bottles he slowly narrowed in on something in particular. With a turn and a twist he faced the bar and was viewing the world normally once more. Raising a hand he trailed lines in the air as he debated within his mind over what poison would be best to indulge in, there was only one option truly available to him. Eyeing staff he nodded his head towards the vast array of offerings.

Vodka Cranberry.

"Chilled vodka of the finest quality mixed with cold pomegranate cranberry juice, no ice."

Not a true vodka cranberry, but one suitable for his discerning taste.

Eli just smiled at Kelly, having taken his whiskey sour and thanked Rey for it. Taking a sip, he leaned over to kiss her cheek before she went off to mingle with the customers. "Have fun...though not too much...not without me at least," he joked before he turned to see the happenings around the place. Seras seemed to be finding a bit of a rhythm, which made him smile as he watched her for a moment before he turned to observe those who had recently entered. Perhaps it was going to shape up to be a good first night.

"I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. Dell should be arriving soon enough. He'll help at the door so you can get Keane to help you out a bit, Kel." He then turned and made his way toward the door along the back wall with the large mirror beside it, opening it and stepping in before he pulled it closed behind himself, disappearing for the moment.

(OOC: This means anyone wishing to speak to Eli will have to go to the Eli's Office thread after posting they enter the office.)

Keane looked over at Lori as she asked if he was enjoying himself, giving her a simple grin and nodding. "Very much. I mean look at what I get to spend half my night staring at," he said, motioning to her with a wink before he offered his own greeting to those who entered. "Anyone in need of our special services will need to see me or Kelly, the stunning redhead over there." He motioned to Kelly with a grin, giving his boss a sly wink before he went back to greeting people.

Dell O'Brien entered from the back, a door that only employees had access to, and took a look around. It seemed like everything was already picking up and taking off at an alarming rate. This was a good thing, causing the Head of Security to curl his lips into an amused grin. He knew things were likely going to get a bit rowdy with opening night and so many people eager to see what the club had to offer. There would no doubt be the occasional drunken asshole who would demonstrate why security was needed, but it was his job, after all. He could have fun after it was over.

Seeing Eli entering his office, the Security Chief shrugged and made his way toward the front, where the rest of the management team stood and greeted people. Stopping beside Kelly, he locked his hands together behind his back and looked to her with a smirk. "I'm here now if you need to take pretty boy for a bit," he told her, giving her a playful wink.

Seras blinked a touched surprise at the girls reaction and wondered if she'd startled her.

The woman just stared at her for a minute then seeming to realize she was staring she blushed lightly and cleared her throat. Both seemed dainty and fragile like the girl herself. A bit taken aback from the girls introduction of herself she took the womans hand and shook it uncertainly. "Pleasure to meet you, My names Seras Lang." she said with a small smile.

Her gaze flicked back to the man who'd entered the bar a moment earlier and she nodded back to him. He made his way to the bar and sat down casually, something about him seemed a little off and she watched him curiously. She wondered if maybe he was a bit touched in the head or if perhaps he was one of those eccentric rich kind of guys.

Blinking she turned her attention to the woman she was supposed to be waiting on. When the woman asked her to sit she blinked and stared at her curiously "I am indeed on the clock but if Im sitting down how can I take your order Miss Elyssia." she asked tiling her head slightly.

"Seras Lang... Lovely." the words rolled from her lips as she locked eyes with the girl. She reluctantly let her hand slip from the girl's, her smiled wilted a touch as the girl responded to her. She looked at Seras, confused. "My order..." she echoed, mulling the word over before her eyes widened a little. "Oh! I.. I'm sorry!" she stammered, looking down. She gave a nervous, bashful laugh, her face turning red quickly. She turned a little to look away from her, too embarrassed by her mistake to look directly at the attractive girl. "I.....The..." she cleared he throat again. "I didn't expect the waitresses to be quite so... pretty... I thought you were a.... hmm..." she paused. "A different kind of employee. I'm sorry... I-I... Can I get a frosted raspberry margarita?" she asked, still not able to look directly at the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom