Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori grinned at Sam and let him get as close as he wanted, grinning back at him. "Of course," she said softly, watching him as he stood up and then told her to lead the way. She finished off her water and then stood, unfolding her long legs and leading him to the elevator that Kelly and Elthrai had disappeared to moments ago. She'd take him to the VIP lounge first, and if he wanted more, she could take him up to her room.

"Your card please?" She asked as she stepped into the elevator.

((I feel like the elevator ride would be too short for much action, but we can continue in the lounge if you like.))

He smiled as he handed her the card, that was in his pocket and then nodded his head as he looked at the elevator, what was on the other side of that, on the higher levels. He was curious, if nothing else. He wanted to get a good feel of the place ,and figured that seeing this VIP Lounge would be very much worth the time. He smiled, as he enter the elevator behind the young attractive woman.

(Ok)

With a swipe of his card and a saucy little grin, Lori set them in motion, heading up to the VIP lounge. She handed him the card back and then the doors closed and they were gone.

A young-looking man with long black hair and black wings enters through the front door, wet from an evening rainshower. His plain black skirt drips water on the floor, and he's barefoot. He's also wearing a white shirt, but it's soaked through. He looks at the piece of paper in his hand--the ink is running. 'Is this the Blue Moon?' he asks softly. 'I was told you were hiring...I'm sorry, I don't have shoes, nor money, but I'll work for a meal and a warm bed. And a roof...' he says, looking forlornly back at the door and the rain. 'Even if I'm stuck washing dishes. I mean, that's not what I want to do, but if it's all you've got...I'm Nerakrith.'

((ETA: Added link to his profile. If it's preferred I switch to past tense, please say--but I'm more comfortable writing in present.))

He was running, running oh so very far. This wasn't a good day for him.
"Get back here you heathen!" A voice called to the dark haired blue eyed man. He was nearly out of breath. The man heard gun fire, the bullet missed him by an inch!

"What the hell do you want with me?" Responded the sharply dressed man in a black suit. He found himself running into an alley, behind a trash can. Those hunting him were skillful indeed. The man found himself cornered.

"Those who change reality, are those who are against the will of our creator." Another man appeared this time dressed in priest robes. The black suit only caught sight of him briefly. "Another one?" The man swore more to himself.

"mmm, well if it isn't Nick Phoenix, it seems like your in trouble..."
"Miranda? What are you doing here."

A grey skinned succubus, with horns appeared to the side of Nick. Her arms clasping against around his. Her chest also pushing against his.
"How about I make those bad men go away."

"You want me to cut a deal with you?
"Mmm something like, I'm sure you won't object."

Another gun shot. The succubus Miranda whispered her request in Nick's ear. Nick Nodded.

"Can't complain with that."
"I'm glad you agree sweetie..."

A flash of light, and soon the Man found himself inside the mysterious blue moon club. His looked around in all of the brothel. Considering he gotta away from his hunters with his life, he thought what he had to do here was a fair trade.

Approaching the reception desk, Nick began his latest in a number of odd adventures. Though this one, he would suspect would be more adult then most.
"Anybody here?" The dark suited man called.

(Edit: Profile moved to customers...)

ForeverMischievous said:
The long black limousine parked near the pavement, across the street from the Club's entrance, and a figure stepped from the passenger seat, attending his own door. As his gaze turned towards the entrance to his destination, the Masquerade mask was revealed, shrouding his face. But this was soon removed, for his face to gaze properly at the scene. The young features of his face, belied his age, as a small grin formed over his lips. The mask, he threw inside the Limousine, only to close the door and let it drive off, leaving the young man behind. The heavy robe he wore, only showed the stylish suit bellow it, when ever wind pulled at it and even his hands remained hidden, behind black gloves.
The man sat on his way, destination being the Club. He stretched his fingers, and tightened his fists, behind the cloth of the long sleeved robes, as his charming smile prepared him for this night of busines.
As he reached the front door, he was asked to remove his robe, doing so without question, only to be checked for anything in his suit. He had brought nothing that could ruin his business here, so it was quickly accepted. He was also asked to not wear his robe in the club, to which he replied to with a slight pout, throwing the robe over his arm in acceptance.

Teal entered the Club, his blue eyes scanning around the room, with a discreet smile across his lips. Just the sort of scene, he'd enjoy. If he was on his spare time, yet he was not. He was here merely with buisness at mind, even though the plentyful lovely ladies, might catch more of his attention then he would like. He walked to give over his robe to who'ever cared for guests jackets, not really caring to bring it back home either way. Robes where cheap.
Teal walked towards the counters, his eyes observing the neat interior, as his black gloved hands, folded behind his back.
Once he reached the counter, his eyes moved patiently about, hoping to catch an Employees attention. Though his eyes couldn't help but notice Scarlett nearby, and his head tilted slightly, looking at the beautiful woman's eyes. He found the female quite fascinating, his blue eyes not moving from hers, did she return the stare or not, as he awaited service.

Scarlett was fully content on spending some extra quality time by herself for the remainder of the night when a mysterious man stared at her with those blue eyes. After a few seconds or so, the young succubus was blown away. Her soft lips curled up into a smile, letting him know that he got her attention. Chances were that he was looking for some kind of service, maybe somewhere private. She lifted up her chin and removed the hand that supported it. The pink-haired courtesan turned slightly to get a better look at the good-looking person. Her performance was supposed to take place anytime now, but she might change her plans slightly if the gentleman wants to enjoy himself with hr.

“Hello, there handsome,” Scarlett said, shifting her feet so that the person got a good look at her legs. She was still in her red halter top, black mini-skirt and black high heels. “What kind of service are you looking for this evening?” she asked politely as she didn’t want to jump the gun. Scarlett was the Blue Moon’s top whore and for good reason. Her skills with her hands and body left many customers gasping for more at times. The only thing she won’t do to them was take their souls after sex unlike her ancient brethren.

Sinful Bliss said:
Scarlett was fully content on spending some extra quality time by herself for the remainder of the night when a mysterious man stared at her with those blue eyes. After a few seconds or so, the young succubus was blown away. Her soft lips curled up into a smile, letting him know that he got her attention. Chances were that he was looking for some kind of service, maybe somewhere private. She lifted up her chin and removed the hand that supported it. The pink-haired courtesan turned slightly to get a better look at the good-looking person. Her performance was supposed to take place anytime now, but she might change her plans slightly if the gentleman wants to enjoy himself with hr.

“Hello, there handsome,” Scarlett said, shifting her feet so that the person got a good look at her legs. She was still in her red halter top, black mini-skirt and black high heels. “What kind of service are you looking for this evening?” she asked politely as she didn’t want to jump the gun. Scarlett was the Blue Moon’s top whore and for good reason. Her skills with her hands and body left many customers gasping for more at times. The only thing she won’t do to them was take their souls after sex unlike her ancient brethren.

As Scarlett noticed Teals blue eyes, he did not falter, yet kept his gentle gaze upon her. His formal expression, did not stray off the beautiful woman's eyes. He was there for business, not pleasure. It was not to say, he did not have a hard time not staring at the woman. She was indeed beautiful, and very sweet to the eye. And he seemed to have gotten her attention, which was probably in a way his intention. If he could not get the attention of a waiter or anyone else, he would steal the attention of this beautiful woman. He even imagined she worked there. She would definitely be a valuable addition, should she be.

Teal curved a wider smile, as she spoke in his direction, and took a few step closer to Scarlet, removing his hands from the counter. "Greetings, my Lady." He answered, bowing halfway. His atenssion turned more and more towards personal free time, so he allowed his eyes to notice her display, of those beautiful legs. He turned his eyes back up to her eyes as she spoke again. He smiled and nodded towards the counter. "I am here, with a business proposition, for the boss of this strong establishment." He gave his answer, tilting his head a bit further. "Yet.. If this Madam Kelly Luna is busy. I'd be prepared to spend some of my time, in other endulgements. Some time with the beautiful lady before me, perhaps?" He suggested, with a gently curved smile, as his eyes kept focusing upon hers, as he rested an elbow upon the counter by his side.

figliaperduta said:
A young-looking man with long black hair and black wings enters through the front door, wet from an evening rainshower. His plain black skirt drips water on the floor, and he's barefoot. He's also wearing a white shirt, but it's soaked through. He looks at the piece of paper in his hand--the ink is running. 'Is this the Blue Moon?' he asks softly. 'I was told you were hiring...I'm sorry, I don't have shoes, nor money, but I'll work for a meal and a warm bed. And a roof...' he says, looking forlornly back at the door and the rain. 'Even if I'm stuck washing dishes. I mean, that's not what I want to do, but if it's all you've got...I'm Nerakrith.'

Kate smiled as she saw another person wanting to join up with the business. She smiled and welcomed Narakrith into the club. "Tell you what, why don't you just sit down and relax for a little while? I'll buy you a drink and you can just hang out for a bit till one of the managers comes back." The pretty blonde's offer was fairly generous. "Get yourself something to eat too, kay, hun? It's on me. When you get a job here, you can pay me back." With a wink, Kate sent him to the bar to get what he wanted and wait for a manager until she got back. She smoothed out her white dress a little as she came to the door to greet a gentleman who seemed a bit disoriented.

MasterOfWhispers said:
A flash of light, and soon the Man found himself inside the mysterious blue moon club. His looked around in all of the brothel. Considering he gotta away from his hunters with his life, he thought what he had to do here was a fair trade.

Approaching the reception desk, Nick began his latest in a number of odd adventures. Though this one, he would suspect would be more adult then most.
"Anybody here?" The dark suited man called.

"Welcome to the Blue Moon Club. How can I help you, sir?"

The Magus found himself slightly caught off guard, at the sight of the blond. He was ashamed to say that the first thing he looked at was the cleavage of the girl's white dress. Stupid. He was magician trained by the very best in the mystic arts. He should hold himself to a rather higher standard. Quickly, the the magic users leveled his eyes to the blond worker. Composing himself with as much hast as possible Nick, responded in a rather tense yet controlled tone of voice.

"This must be the blue moon brothel? Right?" The man responded, slightly wondering where the name came from. He thought that there may have been some kind of ritual involved. " I hear this is where I may purchase a pass." Nick Phoenix finished. He wandered why Miranda who being what she is didn't just get money for a pass and give it to him to get in. Though he should be grateful. After all, Whatever price he had to pay was meager compared to the service she rendered for him. Granted, making deals with succubus' may end up haunting him later. For the moment, he'll settle with the task he has to do.

Kate held back a chuckle as he looked right at her cleavage and then back at her face. She smiled pleasantly, trying not to look as amused as she felt. His question deemed some corrections were in order, but he had the right idea. He didn't look like the average customer, to be honest. And the way he controlled himself was highly uncharacteristic of a place like this.

"This is the Blue Moon Club," she teased. "But yes, you may buy a VIP pass to get to...somewhere nice." She smiled and tilted her head. "Won't you come this way and I'll get you started?" she asked, heading toward the place where they kept the passes.

Finally recovering fully, Nick nodded in return. "Of course I'd like to do someone nice.. I mean." Damn. Real smooth. He really desperately hoped she had missed his earlier words. The the magus stuttered again. " I mean A VIP pass does sound great. I have all this money piled up and saved up from my stage shows. So I thought, hell. Why not drop in for a nice spell maybe several spells!" Nick chuckled nervously. Several years doing performances around the world, and yet he still had trouble striking up a normal conversation with a lady.

Still, he quietly followed her, ready to embark in the many joys and pleasures this brothel can possibly offer.

The pretty blonde smiled, not picking on him for his words. She was utterly amused. She couldn't hide it this time. The magician was charming in his own right. Handsome, yet hopelessly straightforward, even if he didn't want to be. "Have a seat. Might I have your name please?" she asked, sitting in a nicer booth with him. It was one she reserved for helping customers with VIP passes. She had a netbook set up for registering them and creating new profiles.

ForeverMischievous said:
Sinful Bliss said:

As Scarlett noticed Teals blue eyes, he did not falter, yet kept his gentle gaze upon her. His formal expression, did not stray off the beautiful woman's eyes. He was there for business, not pleasure. It was not to say, he did not have a hard time not staring at the woman. She was indeed beautiful, and very sweet to the eye. And he seemed to have gotten her attention, which was probably in a way his intention. If he could not get the attention of a waiter or anyone else, he would steal the attention of this beautiful woman. He even imagined she worked there. She would definitely be a valuable addition, should she be.

Teal curved a wider smile, as she spoke in his direction, and took a few step closer to Scarlet, removing his hands from the counter. "Greetings, my Lady." He answered, bowing halfway. His atenssion turned more and more towards personal free time, so he allowed his eyes to notice her display, of those beautiful legs. He turned his eyes back up to her eyes as she spoke again. He smiled and nodded towards the counter. "I am here, with a business proposition, for the boss of this strong establishment." He gave his answer, tilting his head a bit further. "Yet.. If this Madam Kelly Luna is busy. I'd be prepared to spend some of my time, in other endulgements. Some time with the beautiful lady before me, perhaps?" He suggested, with a gently curved smile, as his eyes kept focusing upon hers, as he rested an elbow upon the counter by his side.

Scarlett looked at the young handsome man who was asking for her boss in the business side of things. If he wanted some pleasure in a very private setting, then he would need a VIP pass to enter the upper floors. She turned her head to face the main area of the club, scanning to see if Kelly was around it. After a few seconds, the succubus can’t find the sexy boss. She turned her head back around to face the man once again and said, “It looks like Kelly is busy at the moment elsewhere. Seeing that you want to spend some quality time with me alone, it would be best if you purchase a VIP pass,” she said. The pink-haired demoness smiled seductively at him while she straightened out her dress, trying to remain proper as possible. “I do wonder what kind of fun you have in mind this evening… besides business.”

Teal's head tilted lightly to the side, as the Succubus' eyes seemed to move around the Club. He didn't really care if her boss was there, he found himself favoring some private time with her, rather the business. It went against the initial reason for him showing up, yet he couldn't care this time. Cyan would understand, once he himself met this woman. When Scarlett moved her eyes back to Teal, his head straightened again, and his smile remained. Her words made him grin slightly, leaning more against the counter, his blue eyes focusing on Scarlett's again.
"Oh what a shame.." He said with a sarcastic voice, this still being preferable. His head tilt once again, at the mention of a VIP pass.. Professional. Good thing. But now he was thinking business again. He moved a hand into his inner jacket pocket, taking out a golden card, that he placed on the counter by his side, only to move his eyes back up to Scarlett. "A VIP pass it is then." He said with a soft grin. Her question made him smile, almost innocently, as he raised a hand towards her face. His fingers got close to Scarlett's face, yet did not touch. He knew the rules, and would oblige to them, not touching the personnel when he had not paid for it. His fingers ghosted down her jawline, still only inches from her soft skin, as his eyes looked back to hers. "What ever 'fun' this beautiful Lady before me, might provide?" He suggested with a soft grin, and a tilt of his head, as his hand slowly removed it'self, going back to rest on the counter, was it not stopped.

Scarlett didn’t had to do too much to know what he wanted in this club. She had to be of some things first. Her red eyes looked at the golden pass on the counter beside him and it looked very legit from what she saw. That should save themselves some precious minutes to which the succubus didn’t mind at all. She saw Teal trying to touch her face, but know that he can’t as of yet. However, the heat from him was enough to make her shiver in delight. She closed her eyes for a mere moment, thinking about how his hand would roam all over her sensual body in pleasure on the bed. She wanted her fingers to feel every inch of his and make him beg for more. The stripping show would have to be delayed for a while.

“I do not want to say it too loudly here, but you will get everything from me,” she said to him, winking at him seductively as she tried to get him in the mood early. Scarlett was known in getting people in the mood before sex. She loved to show off her playful side, examining her would-be customers carefully to cater their every need. The succubus had some clients who used her services till the break of dawn in which don’t mind at all as long they got the money to go very far. This was the first night for her to use her body inside a club and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest. “Follow me please,” she said softly. The sinner stood and offered her hand to him before leading him toward the VIP elevator. “May I have your card please?” she asked as they waited for the car to return from its descend.

Teal smiled, and tilt his head, as she laid her eyes on the Credit Card. Did she mistake it for something different, she seemed content about it. Perhaps their Pass' was golden as well. Wouldn't be a surprise. Everything else here was classy in its own way, why not have the cards be that as well?
He grinned inside, yet kept his gentle smile on his facade, as he noticed the slight reaction to his fingers movement. That was why he always believed his own ways to be the more effective. He treated everyone with a respect, far above their authority no mater what the position. Even their slaves, he treated well. Where as his brothers methods where much more strict. Much less personal. Teal did not disapprove of his brothers ways, on the contrary. It kept them in a mysterious shroud, to everyone around them. Making everyone their own little social experiment. And they both cherished in experiments. He did not imagine the coming events. He wanted everything to come as it did. Anxiously looking forward to seeing this beautiful woman in privacy.

Her words formed a small grin over his lips, and he chuckled silently a single time. "Oh I will look forward to that, Beautiful" he said with his soft voice, raising his brows lightly. Business plans had to be put aside, now she was the main attraction at the Blue Moon Club. He already had a stacked wallet, expecting indulging in this kind of activity, once the business deal was declined or accepted. Yet now it seemed, he would be doing just that, before any deal was even purposed. Suited him quite fine. Waiting in the Club for Kelly to have time, didn't quite sound interesting either way. Nothing did, in comparison to a night with her.
As she told him to follow, he rose his brows a bit, holding out a hand to stop her. "Oh wait, my dear.. This, is not one of your VIP pass'. It is merely my Credit card.. I would not want to try and cheat anyone." He said with a gentle voice, holding up the golden Credit Card, to show it wasn't one of theirs, with a soft smile and silent chuckle.

Before Scarlett was able to enter the elevator, she was stopped by the man. Apparently the alcohol impaired her judgment. The succubus mistook the credit card for the VIP pass. The pink-haired beauty shook her head when she realized her error. With the money Teal held in there, he could enjoy any lady he wanted, but her chose her. "I'm sorry," she said. "Seems like I had a bit too much to drink." She grabbed him by the hand and took him to an area where the VIP passeswere produced. As Scarlett got there she saw Kate and another person in the booth. "Hey Kate, is there another booth around that me and the customer can use?"

Teal chuckled softly as she seemed to realize her, slight mistake. It was no problem to him, he was in no kind of rush. He chuckled softly again, as she mentioned the alcohol, slowly shaking his head, as she grabbed his hand, following her willingly. "Do not apologice, love.. Alcohol does strange things to everyone.. And I, am in no hurry." The hand on his, felt slightly strange. He was never used to being lead around, always having been either the leading or together with the leading. But he happily followed, knowing he needed this pass, to be able to spend a night with the lovely woman.
As they arrived at the booth, he looked to the other lovely lady there, bowing halfly. "Greetings." He greeted her, expecting nothing in return. Even though he knew, if he would be passing by here again, he'd definitively love to get to know this woman, as well. But tonight. His attention was Scarlett's, and her's entirely.

Candira said:
The pretty blonde smiled, not picking on him for his words. She was utterly amused. She couldn't hide it this time. The magician was charming in his own right. Handsome, yet hopelessly straightforward, even if he didn't want to be. "Have a seat. Might I have your name please?" she asked, sitting in a nicer booth with him. It was one she reserved for helping customers with VIP passes. She had a netbook set up for registering them and creating new profiles.

"Nick," He responded politely "Nick Phoenix.". He couldn't really get quite a good read off of the girl. She did seem utterly amused by his little quirks and antics. When she smiled, the magician felt himself relax for a brief moment. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad.
"A bit of a weird name I know, I assure you that it is quite real..." He continued on. Funny enough his stage name was far more normal then his real name. He went by "John Smith.".

Throughout the time that he was waiting his thoughts, began to re-focus on how incredibly attractive the blond is. From the nice curves to the pretty eyes. Maybe he'll ask to have some personal time with him. He was so deep in thought that he barely notice the succubus and her companion coming and asking questions.

Sinful Bliss said:
She grabbed him by the hand and took him to an area where the VIP passes were produced. As Scarlett got there she saw Kate and another person in the booth. "Hey Kate, is there another booth around that me and the customer can use?"

ForeverMischievous said:
As they arrived at the booth, he looked to the other lovely lady there, bowing halfly. "Greetings." He greeted her, expecting nothing in return. Even though he knew, if he would be passing by here again, he'd definitively love to get to know this woman, as well. But tonight. His attention was Scarlett's, and her's entirely.

Kate looked up as Scarlett neared and nodded. "I have another one set up just over there," she said, pointing off to the other side of the room. "As interim manager, your client is approved," she said with a grin. As the stranger greeted her, she nodded and smiled in return. "Good evening. I hope you enjoy your stay." Polite as she was pretty, the woman excused herself from the situation and then returned to the illustrious Nick Phoenix.

"What a fascinating name. You'll have to tell me about it sometime," she offered as she began filling in the form online. She asked his age and a few other questions--occupation, reasons for signing up for the pass, and any preferences he might have as to the kind of companionship he might wish while in the VIP area. Finally, they came to the part of the evening that required money. "Alright. There is a one time registration fee," she said, happily rattling off the number. "How would you like to pay?" she asked, tilting that pretty blonde head of hers.

Scarlett smiled at Kate in a sign of thanks before she turned her attention to Teal who looked rather patient of the entire situation. She slowly moved passed the client with as the heels clicked on the floor, her hips swaying left and right to give him that hypnotic view. The succubus stopped traffic a few times with her hourglass body that made men chase her. She made her way over to the second booth and turned on the screen of the netbook. The red-eyed hottie entered a few keystrokes for the password to enter the program and was accepted moments later. “Will you be so kind to have a seat and may I have I have your name please?" she Teal in a sensual voice.

Teal nodded politely as he was greeted by the blonde woman, apparently by the name of Kate. "Thank you me Lady.. I am sure that'll be possible, in a wonderus place, such as this." He said with a soft voice, turning as Scarlett passed him, his eyes following her at first, before he nodded a farewell to Kate, and then followed. His eyes drafted down Scarlett's beautiful body, with a crooked smile. She certainly knew how to keep her clients entertained, even through the times where they'd have to be patient. He was looking forward to spending parts of the night with her. His eyes drifted to her hair, tilting his head as he marveled at it, before they reached the booth. He spun his Card between his fingers, letting it spin on the tip of one finger with relative ease, as he waited.
As she turned her atention back to him, he nodded and sat down, sitting formally up straight. "Certainly.. My name is Teal Averey Malefic." He answered, nodding a single time, as he caught the Card between two fingers and offered it to Scarlet. As she would try to accept it, he pulled it a little from her fingers, with a gentle smile. "May I have yours?" He asked, with a subtle grin, before offering the Card again, not really interested in demanding a name before she got it, merely playful, as always.

Nerakrith smiles rather shyly at the woman, seeming oblivious to her winks. His gait as he moves to the bar is awkward, and he puts a hand out to steady himself on any nearby objects, wings fanned out slightly. He's careful to select a stool with no back, and with a clear view of both main doors from the room. He uses a napkin to dry himself off with, and then sets it down and folds his arms on the bar, starting to glow slightly. The glow fades fairly quickly, with no seeming effect on him or anything around him. The meal he orders is small, and he devours it with a haste suggestive of a few days without such things.

Finished with that, he sits and waits nervously for the manager to return--curious as to when they will, but rather too shy to ask...

Drip drip drip, the water pools beneath him from wet wings.

Candira said:
Kate looked up as Scarlett neared and nodded. "I have another one set up just over there," she said, pointing off to the other side of the room. "As interim manager, your client is approved," she said with a grin. As the stranger greeted her, she nodded and smiled in return. "Good evening. I hope you enjoy your stay." Polite as she was pretty, the woman excused herself from the situation and then returned to the illustrious Nick Phoenix.

"What a fascinating name. You'll have to tell me about it sometime," she offered as she began filling in the form online. She asked his age and a few other questions--occupation, reasons for signing up for the pass, and any preferences he might have as to the kind of companionship he might wish while in the VIP area. Finally, they came to the part of the evening that required money. "Alright. There is a one time registration fee," she said, happily rattling off the number. "How would you like to pay?" she asked, tilting that pretty blonde head of hers.

"I believe credit card should be sufficient." Nick shot back with a smile. His hands reached into his pocket, and pulled his wallet and credit card. Handing it over to her, he waited patiently as she began to process his information.
"Maybe I will" Nick continued on. "Tell you a bit about the name. That is if you aren't to busy with other tasks." A slight twinkle in his eyes before he continued on. "And maybe you knew you can tell me a bit, you about your self." He finished with a hesitated tone.

When he gave her the rest of the information she needed, she processed his VIP card and entered the password to approve him. She smiled at him as it was processing, trying not to be so amused by the way he seemed to trip over himself like that. But she had to ask, "Are you nervous, Nick?" She tilted her head to the side and wondered if he was. That very well could be...If so, she'd have to find a way to put him at ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom