Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Repeating History. (A fandom craving.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyra

Supernova
I'd really like to do an RP featuring Supergirl from Batman/Superman: Apocalypse and Nightwing. I loved the dynamic between Kara and Batman in that one and I think a rivalry between his first protege and Kara that turns into a bit of a tsundere romance would be both fun and unbelievably romantic.

A rough scenario could have Kara slugging it out with some kind of baddy in Bludhaven, doing a decent amount of incidental property damage, when Nightwing appears suddenly and ends the fight quickly using stealth, cunning and skill. Being estranged from Batman and thus ignorant of her origin, he would be annoyed with her and dismiss her as an amateur trying to poorly imitate Superman. Kara would be infuriated, of course, and the RP would go from there.

I've really wanted to play as Ranma from Ranma 1/2 for some time now. I've always thought it would be fun to introduce him to new people/situations, though, so what I had in mind was some kind of crossover.

Ideally, it would be from another fandom that could conceivably be set in the same universe and features some kind of high school or college(pretty much anything that's set in modern day Japan. i.e. Ouran High School Host Club, Love Hina, Ah My Goddess etc.). That's not a requirement though.

The main idea I've had is actually for OHSHC and starts off something like this:

Ranma, through the meddling of the faculty at Fuurinkan, is offered an athletic scholarship to Ouran, and his parents urge him to accept it. His father, because He's a greedy self serving thief/con artist who only sees the fact that his kid will be going to school with the richest families in the country, and his mother because she thinks that getting an athletic scholarship to such a prestigious school would be manly.

If you are not familiar with Ranma, here are some facts about him:

1. He has an ancient Chinese curse that causes him to turn into a girl. The curse is activated by cold water and the effect is reversed by hot water.

2. He's a powerful martial artist that has fought and defeated a minor deity.

3. He's kind of a stereotypical dumb jock, but usually means well.

4. He's insecure about his masculinity, mostly due to 1 and 3.

5. He has a very strong phobia of cats. If he is exposed to them too long, and is unable to run away, he starts acting like a cat and is pretty much unbeatable in that state. It is a result of a banned martial arts training technique.

6. Due to the actions of his father, he is engaged to at least two girls. Due to strange tribal laws, he is technically married to a third girl, but the marriage has never been consumated and he does not recognize it. (It's a harem manga)

Update: I would like to stress, again, that a high school setting is not required for this. I would love to do something with an anime or manga like Naruto, for example.

Filled

World of Warcraft:

This was an idea I had some time ago but never got the opportunity to play out. I think people are intimidated by the lore involved as most people don't seem to follow it to any great degree.

The idea is that a blood elf paladin gets caught in the crossfire between a bronze dragon and the Infinite Dragonflight somewhere in the Dragonblight. The backlash of temporal magic sends her back to the Alterac Mountains just after the Second War. Of course, the flash accompanying her appearance draws the attention of an Alliance patrol and a Frostwolf hunting/scouting party who come to investigate.

Both groups find her at about the same time, just before spotting each other as well. A small skirmish breaks out, and both groups are surprised when the blood elf, whom they all assume is a high elf since no one had ever heard of a blood elf at this point, gets up and joins the fight... on the Frostwolves' side... wearing Horde colors and insignias and speaking Orcish.

She's still very disoriented, however, stumbling around and unable to really focus. She might even have a concussion, so she's pretty easily knocked out by the Alliance patrol. She provides enough of a distraction for the Frostwolves to break away, though, leaving her an Alliance prisoner.

I'd like to play the blood elf in this one, preferably against an Alliance male of some sort. It's important to note that the Alliance consisted of humans, dwarves, gnomes, and high elves at this point in the lore.

RE: A couple of Ideas

Cool, pm me with your thoughts on how you would like to work them in ^.^

Now would this evil sorceress be manipulative, seductive and bitchy or would she just be evil yet still bend over fore any well toned male?

Manipulative: Yes
Seductive: Ish
Bitchy: Probably not. Condescending maybe.
Evil: Not quite
Bend over: No

Think Ice Queen.
Creative punishments for annoying her are a possibility though.

RE: Aquatransexual (A fandom craving.)

Bumping for update/complete rework.

At what time period? Does he get discovered by falling into the fountain with Haruhi's bookback? Or the waterguns, buckets, beaches, and pools that often pop up?

For Ranma, I would probably like it to be set post-manga. For Ouran, I'd like to discuss that with my partner as I would probably let them handle most of the Ouran side. As for discovery, I thought it might be fun to keep it quiet and not let the students actually see the change as it occurs. That way, they would just see some girl running around in a baggy boys uniform from time to time and engage her as a seperate character, at first anyway.

Bumping for updatedness!

Updated with a new idea/mini plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom