Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pool Party Orgy! (More people wanted)

Drake swam after her. Between both of the girls he was pretty exhausted and just wanted something fun. He smirked and pulled her to him as he found a shady spot by a jet.

---

Taylor blushed lightly as Benen bathed her. "I just didn't think about it that way." She said softly. "Plus I always kinda figured that you were a bit of a player." She said with a slight shrug not meaning to offend him.

"every one always does, but I'm more of the ind of guy that likes to have fun, but if i see something that i want, I'll go after it. your one thing for example." Benen leaned down and kissed her from behind pulling her in to his chest, his arms wrapped around her breasts.

She blushed more but refused to move away. "Ya know..." She started slowly turning towards him. "I kinda wish you'd of told me earlier." She said looking up at him.

She bit her lower lip some. "Surprise yeah....interesting....I'm not so sure" she said leaning up and kissing him. "So....where exactly does this leave us then?"

"how bout you being my girl, after this party ends, until then just as fuck buddies." he kissed her again, his cock growing hard once more.

She smirked and nodded slightly. "On one condition though..." She started, her eyes narrowing on him some. "Don't cum in me again."

"Alright...so i think my body is telling me that i'm good to go again." Ben pulled away from her slightly and showed her that he had a full erection again.

Taylor didn't bother to look down. She simply gently took top of the shaft and began to stroke it gently. "I can tell." She smiled.

Ben turned the water off and slowly picked her back up and walked back out side to the pool he looked at her and then at amy.. "i have an idea, want to share in the fun with Amy over there?"

She raised a brow at Amy who'd been pulled into a corner with Drake. "What did you have in mind?" She asked smoothing her bright red hair.

"Well since drake looks out of it, you two girls running him ragged, and I'm ready for another round, i was thinking of both of you sitting in the same direction and one on top of the other and i could fuck you both at teh same time."

Taylor thought a minute as if trying to visualize the position before giving a nonchalant shrug. "If she's up for it."

Camryn Draik said:
Drake swam after her. Between both of the girls he was pretty exhausted and just wanted something fun. He smirked and pulled her to him as he found a shady spot by a jet.

She looked at him with a big smile as he felt him pulling her closer to him, looked at the surroundings. "Nice spot..." she said still smiling as she felt her body pressed against his.

((Sorry for the late reply! :D))

[May want to edit your reply some. Take a look at the previous posts.]

Drake smiled and kissed her shoulder. "I thought so too."

((Ops you're right!!! Sorry brain still sleeping mode lol))

May was a bit dizzy from the drink and it took her a bit long to response. But after hearing Ben's idea she pause for few seconds and thought about it. Then she turned over too Drake "I think I'll join them" she said as she went over where Taylor and Ben where. She looked at Taylor and nodded "Ok I am in" she said at them and sit down. "Ok Taylor should I be under or you have an other position in mind we should try" she asked as she looked at them both​

Benen held out his hands to both of the girls and brought them into close to him... "So my fine delectable ladies, how shall we go about this?"

Taylor looked at him for a moment. "Well it was your idea..." She said trailing off. Originally she was thinking that they could probably just blow him until he came but she wasn't she if they'd be able to get him off that way.

May was still sitting down and looking at Taylor "Taylor is right" she said with a smile "I'm into anything" she said and waited for them to choose.

Ben pulled Taylor down onto the floor, having her ass up towards him, then he moved Amy to the same position, but only on top of Taylor. "hmmm, perfect position, and if your wondering what for." Benen thrust his cock into Taylor's pussy, gave it a few good thrusts, then took out and went into Amy's pussy. "That is what i had in mind."

Taylor squeaked softly as he quickly thrusted in then drew out almost as quickly then shook her head slightly amused.

May positioned herself as Ben placed her above Taylor, try to keep her weight on her legs and not make Taylor feel uncomfortable. She could feel her pussy getting wet as Ben started fucking Taylor, soon she felt him penetrating into her wet cunt. "aaahh...ohh" groaning loud as was trying to handle Ben's pumping.

Ben felt so good, and he continued to pump in and out of both of them. soon he was going so fast, and the variance in both of them was insane. but he loved every moment of it. after a while he pulled out his cock, "Mmm ladies care to suck me off the rest of the way, there is plenty of me to go around."

"Sounds good to me." Taylor said witt a smile. After Amy got off her she to her knees and started licking at the base of his cock slowly moving up and down his hard shaft.

Amy was still breathing heavily with her body shaking a bit form Ben's fast thrusts. She got off Taylor and knelt next to her. As Taylor was working on his hard member, Amy bent under him and started to rub and lick his balls. Slowly working her tongue up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom