Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Official Request Thread for Me (Updated with what I'm doing and craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1welcome2.gif

Okay listen up all you role plays! I don't mind you PMing me to discuss details in the PMs, but I'm getting sick of role playing there. If you only like to role play there or in the IMs, then why are you even here? I know some of you branch out and role play in email if the role play it's self goes against the rules. Understand able. But as many PMs from role plays and discussing details, I could have move up a few ranks.

With that said, one rule you should know about me, Mistress Legacy, is I WANT TO ROLE PLAY IN THE THREADS! WHETHER YOU OR I MAKE THE ROLE PLAY I DON'T CARE, I JUST WANT TO ROLE PLAY THERE!

Something that has come to my attention after making this so long ago. I forgot to tell you that I do role play both male and female. Hmm...Yes I'll do yaoi, not sure if I'll be able to do yuri as well as I like to, maybe I could get some training. I've also been told by many of my old partners from other sites that I play a hell of a good guy. Sometimes they have to question whether or not I'm a guy myself. A thing that you should know, with I role play with another girl, I know just what a girl wants (for the most parts) when it comes to a partner.

Another thing, I also like to help out with people making a good story line and character. Look at my sig below. Okay with that Said, continue reading. do svidaniya

*clears throats*

Now to my rules. I think they are straight forward.

1. Post at least once a day. (Come to me if your having a problem and your not able to post)
  2. Be Literate
  3. Make a good character
  4. DON'T FLAKE If you don't want to do the role play anymore please send me a PM and then I'll the admin to lock the role play it's self. It's much better that way. Because when flaking, I lose respect for you as a role player
  5. Grammar! Use grammar to the best of your ability (This includes spelling and separating paragraphs without separating them every sentence)
  6. Please! Third person, not first.
  7. DETAIL! Make your posts detailed! No vague descriptions of what's happening.
  8. Minimal OOC spam.
  9. No Godmoding
  10. Respect And Be Respected (this goes for when I have group ones too!)
  11. Admit Your Mistakes Even When You Are Wrong
  12. Add A Little Humor

Okay so now that the rules are done...what else is there to talk about. Oh yes the pairings. Just so you know, I copied and pasted this from people that I say... So you will see repeats. I'm too lazy at this early in the morning to fix it. I'll fix it later. But here are the ones I'm willing to do.

But just so you know, I don't like to be older. I'll be older, if you want me to be your Mistress, but that is about it. You want me to be your teacher...I guess I could be a Mistress kind of teacher, but don't ask for mother and son, older sister and younger brother, older female cousin and younger cousin male, or aunt and nephew. So some reason it's the one thing that bothers me the most and I can't get over it. I just can't stand it.

ON TO THE PAIRINGS! AND YES MOST OF THESE CAN BE MALE/MALE AND I WILL DO THEM SO PLEASE HIT ME UP FOR THAT. YOU'LL LIKE IT TRUST ME.

Modern

(* = Craving)

Boss/Employee
Boss/Secretary (doing)
Student/Teacher (doing)
Student/Student
Roommate/Roommate*
Roommate/Roomate's Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Roommate/Roommate's Brother or Sister *
Best Friend/Best Friend
Best Friend/Best Friend's Girlfriend or Boyfriend
Best Friend/Best Friend's Brother or Sister
Coach/Athlete*
Model/Photographer
Doctor/Nurse
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/Patient
Cop/Criminal
Cop/Civilian (doing)
Bartender/Partier (Could be drunk if necessary)
Waiter or Waitress/Customer *
Rich Person/Poor Person
Rich Person/House Servant, Maid, or Bulter

Anything else you can think of!

Incest NEW

(* = Craving)

Brother/Sister (doing)
Cousin/Cousin *
Father/Daughter (doing)
Uncle/Niece*
Brother/Brother
Sister/Sister
A few pairings listed in fantasy (Elf/Elf, Prince/Princess, Princess/King, etc.)
A few supernatural pairings listed (ex. Vampire/Vampire, Werewolf/Werewolf, etc.)

Fantasy

(* = Craving)

Elf/Sorcerer or Sorceress
Sorcerer/Sorceress
Sorcerer or Sorceress/Apprentice (doing)
Knight/Sorceress (doing)
Knight/Elf
Knight/Peasant
Elf/Elf (doing)
Elf/Sorcerer or Sorceress
Elf/Princess or Prince
Elf/King or Queen
King, Queen, Prince, or Princess/Servant or Prisoner
Royal Guard/King, Queen, Prince, or Princess (doing)
King/Queen
Prince/Princess * (Can also be and incest pairing)
Prince or Princess/King or Queen (Another possible incest pairing)
Knight/Princess *
Knight/Queen
King, Queen, Prince, or Princess/Peasant

Supernatural

(* = Craving)

Vampire/Human (doing but can still do)*
Vampire/Vampire
Werewolf/Human **
Werewolf/Werewolf **
Vampire/Werewolf *
Witch or Warlock/Human
Witch/Warlock or Wizard
Demon/Human *
Demon/Demon
Angel/Human *
Angel/Angel
Angel/Demon
Succubus/Human (doing but can still do)
Incubus/Human (doing but can still do)
Succubus/Incubus *

Modern/Realistic (these need to have a story to them and not just smut)
Male Bandmate/Female Bandmate - Could be multiple characters in a band. *
Surprised Husband/Blushing Bride - You know, a drunken night in Vegas and a wedding chapel later... *
Surprised Bride/Happy Husband - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Male Spy/Female Spy - A little Spy vs. Spy with a twist? *
Male Soldier/Female Soldier - Love (or lust) is a battlefield...
Male Crime Boss/Female Undercover Cop - Will he corrupt her or will she get him to flip?
Male Undercover Cop/Female Crime Boss - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Male CEO/Female PA - Mixing business with pleasure?
Male PA/Female CEO - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Frat Boy/Sorority Girl - This could also be a small group at a college party. Truth or dare anyone? *
Male Police Detective/Female Criminal Informant - It's possible she wants to give him more than just a tip...
Male Attorney/Female Attorney - Rivals in court, lovers in private. *

Sci-Fi/Fantasy (this also needs to have a plot line.)
Male Space Pirate/Female Officer - A wild romp across the galaxy...
Female Space Pirate/Male Officer - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Lovable Rogue/Captive Princess or Queen - Will she succumb to his charms and turn on her tyrant father/husband?
Fallen Knight/Seductive Sorceress - Will she help him regain his virtue, or pull him further into sin? (doing)
Rugged Barbarian/Female Knight - Will she tame the savage, or will he bring out her wild side?
Dark Elf Raider/Female Captive - Can she escape? Will she want to when he's done?

Supernatural/Monsters (plot line as well)
Lone Hunter/Vampire Seductress - Perhaps she can find a way to change his point of view...*
Vampire Seducer/Lone Huntress - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Werewolf Alpha/Prospective Mate - Little does she know she's been marked, and he's coming for her...
Human Sorcerer/Sultry Succubus - Perhaps he got in over his head by summoning her, or did he?
Evil Incubus/Human Sorceress - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Lone Hunter/Lone Huntress - Will they join forces for the hunt or compete for the kill?
Fallen Angel/Seductive Demoness - Will he regain his Grace or will she corrupt him eternally?
Seductive Demon/Fallen Angel - Same as above, just swap the roles.*

Historical/Realistic (some of these I'm not really sure, but I could do it just copy and paste to me in a PM)

Viking Raid Leader/Indian Chieftain's Mate - She might change her tune after she's had a real man...
Conquering Warlord/Conquered Princess or Queen - Will she want to remain loyal to her father/husband when he's done?
Rebellious Slave/Pharaoh's Consort - Sure, the Pharaoh has power, but he can't compete with the slave's...assets.
Pirate Captain/Captive Lady - Taken by pirates while on her way to be married! But maybe it's not so bad...
Indian Scout/Prairie Wife or Widow - Maybe she doesn't have any Indian in her, but she's about to...
Captive Celtic Warrior/British Lord's Wife - Something about a man in a kilt that she just can't resist...
Knight-Templar/Saracen Captive - Even if they didn't get the Holy Land, he did bring one prize back from the Crusades...

Superhuman/Superhero
Male Villain/Female Hero - Perhaps she'll turn him to the side of good, or maybe he'll seduce her to his dark ways...*
Male Hero/Female Villain - Same as above, just swap roles.
Male Hero/Female Hero - Who says that the life of a hero has to be a lonely one?
Male Villain/Female Villain - Evil is so much better when you have someone to share it with...

Taboo/Incest (let's start off with a good story line then smut, but more story than just sex)
Male Student/Female Teacher - I've got it bad, so bad, I'm hot for teacher...
Male Teacher/Female Student - Same as above, just swap the roles.
Best Man/Blushing Bride - She wants to know just what makes him the 'best man'.
Nervous Groom/Maid of Honor - She knows just how to calm him down before the wedding...
Step-Brother/Step-Sister - Her mom just married the father of the guy she's been wanting...or vise versa...
Young Step-Father/Seductive Step-Daughter - She wants to know what her mom sees in her new 'Daddy'. (doing)
Brother/Sister - What happens when they start seeing each other as a man and a woman instead of just siblings?
Male Cousin/Female Cousin - After many years apart, it's hard for each not to notice how nicely the other has grown...
Young Uncle/Grown Niece - She always had a crush on her uncle, and now she's old enough to do something about it...

Almost all of these are interchangable in terms of gender.

Feel free to suggest different pairings!

Feel free to reply with any questions or send me a PM if you are interested.

Still reading? Good! Now I like a well rounded character. I have many threads on different sites that will help you with your Character Background and Personality So clickly link.

Now look at my sig and follow those rules

Happy deciding and I hope to see you soon:D :D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D

If you still haven't decided if you want me as a partner, please check out these following links
http://authspot.com/short-stories/rogues-first-night/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/my-weird-dream-part-one-sexual/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/weird-dream-part-two-sexual/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/weird-dream-part-three-sexual/
http://authspot.com/uncategorized/weird-dream-part-four-sexual/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/weird-dream-part-five-sexual/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/weird-dream-part-six-sexual/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/weird-dream-final-part-sexual/
http://authspot.com/short-stories/daydream-14/

RE: Official Request Thread for Me

..... Okay, So your first post makes me somewhat irritable. Here's why.

People come her to LOOK FOR ROLEPLAYS. They don't /have/ to roleplay in the forums if that's THEIR preference.
Make a good character? Who's to decide what' a good character is? You?
Admit your mistakes even when you're wrong? That's kind of an asshole statement right there. Are you saying you're not wrong?

.... You'll get your /boyfriend/ to laugh at people who ask for that? Wow, yup, you're cunt.

Did you even /ask/ if you could copy and paste these lists?

I don't care what the names you game me. And everyone has rules to when they have a request thread. My rule, post in the thread. And the other rules are based on group things and some times one on one. I'm sick of doing it in the PMs.

And yes I did have permission to copy and paste. I asked them myself. So fuck off

No need for such negativity. Please refrain from making such comments in someone's req thread in the future. Thank you.

that is good to hear that, and thank you darkangel for helping. :)

Greetings!

To bring something else then negativity and downright insults to the thread, I have a roleplay idea! So i'll grant you a bump here, and give my sugestion as well..

A Demon Lord, who comes from a long line of Lords and queens, has a sister, not fitting the family tree. She has become a Succubus, and wastes her time, on teasing and playing. Not something their family is proud of. Being the one closest, he is ordered to teach her. Not keen on his assignment, he ends up getting tierd of her teasing, putting an end to it, with a propper lesson..

THat is exactly why I sugested it :) I supose we can discus the details in PM's, if we even want to get them discust, and not just jump in..

:heart::heart::heart::heart: :idea:

I'M BUMPING THIS BECAUSE I'M LOOKING FOR ROLE PLAYERS THAT LIKES ANY OF THE PAIRINGS ON TOP! COME ON! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! I'm not bragging or anything, but I'm like 18 and I'm a good writer of both non sexual role plays and sexual ones. So hit me up PM or here!

Need more RPs. I'm growing a little antsy to play some of the good ones So because of that
bump.gif

and yes I like to use pics in some of my post. Because I still have a child's mind even if I'm 18 but I'm one of the best 18 year olds that can role play
20-msn_animated_crab.gif

into the succubusxhuman roleplay
or maybe if you would like, a demon mistress/human "slave" roleplay.
I don't have such great plots yet, will try to think of some, if you do got a plot, then please, I repeat PLEASE, pm me it.

I like quite afew of your pairings but I must ask, are you okay with sexual driven RPs? Cause Im primarily that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom