Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire the Masquerade interest check

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
Good Day:
I come here with a request, more likely a lesson. I see a lot of people roleplaying Vampires like they appear in the movies/books of twilight. First of all let me say that they got the wrong impression about vampires. When vampires came out, they were a force of darkness something that you see in your worst nightmares. The fact that you can live forever it's a little scary, watching loved ones die it's sometimes too much to handle. They grabbed that fact and transformed it into the cherry of twilight we see today, I never saw a movie or read a book but I only seen scenes and that is all that I need.

Today I come to you with a proposition, I am a long time st of World of Darkness, I want to teach people what vampires really are. I am offering to be the st of a game, I am looking for at least five players, their level of knowledge of the game does not matter since I can teach you all you want or need. As a ST the story will be made by me, but what happens during the story can change by your actions, successes or failures. I am looking forward to a OWoD game, the old classic game that everybody loves. Now I want to know who it's interested in this, BE WARNED THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM GAME AND THERE WILL BE GORY SCENES AND STRONG SCENES those of you who cannot tolerate gore (non sex related of course) please leave right now. I am talking about scenes from horror movies. With this I leave you to see if you wanna play.

Old world of darkness a tabletop rp game can you pm me your yahoo messenger if you have one

I like oWoD!

Would it be strictly VtM or could... other material become available?

Mistress Legacy said:
Does this mean that I'm in or not? Because I really don't know what oWOD is. I'm sorry. But I'm sure I can I can do this role play with you.

oWoD is a series of tabletop roleplaying games, similar to Dungeons and Dragons, but set in modern times. Each game centers around a different type of supernatural creature. VtM is centered around playing vampires, WtA is about Werewolves, etc.

I am so in! I have over 10 years of experience with oWoD, both as a player and Storyteller. I also have... what is it, six years now of experience with nWoD as well. All depends on which weekend it happens to be as to which my regular group is playing on saturday nights.

Depending on what clans you will allow us to be playing, I would either play a Lasombra or a Tremere.

On a side note however... the 'vampires' of Twilight are not vampires. They're Unicorns. They sparkle in the sunlight and little girls love them...

yes all of you can play, this will be only vampires for now. There will be no camarilla or sabbat for those of you new to the game so you can play whatever clan you wish I will find a way to add you to the storyline.

If you need another player, then I am in... But it being an oWoD game, I would like to choose my character between myself and the GM. Playing a female character, or one whose gender is unknown... :) I know the game, have the books, but I never found the right party.

If this idea is still going, I have played Vampire before, and still am playing it in real life. I would like to join, if it IS still playing. I would love to play a Setite again in here :heart:.

Moving this to the interest/coordination section of 'groups'. If this belongs in 'open' or 'persistent worlds' instead, please let someone with a green or red name know. Thanks.

Still accepting?

I have good experience with oWod (would love a Changeling:TD RP too).

I'm interested. As for oWoD experience I know the stuff very well but have never played, as every time I try and join a game it falls through. I favor the gangrels.

Back
Top Bottom