Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Most Overused Phrase? :3

"Fuck it."
"No. I mean it. Dammit. Stop looking at my camera! You ruined that shot!"
"Actors suck ass because they don't know how to kiss it."
"I loathe you, you know. I really do."

Mystica said:
Not that I know of. Now it's more of a club/modern bar thing. I think you can rent it. I haven't been honestly. I think they have a website.

Well, things do change sometimes, adapt with the times, etc. Back in the 90s it used to be goth/industrial bar. I went there quite a bit back then on mini road trips. Was cool.

"flippin'" or "frakkin'"

Been trying to watch my mouth lately and those have become substitute words as of late. Though I'm trying to drop the concept of even having to say such things in any statement I might make. It's hard. Wonder if I'll ever succeed. *shrugs*

"Awwwwwwwweee yeahhhhhhh!" With a stereotypical black accent. No intentions to disrespect, it's just an inside joke with my Jamaican friends and I.

After a week / 60 hours in Skyrim...

“Damn menu system! Damn mouse controls!”

“You lie worse than M'aiq!”

“Yes, Adrinne [of Warmaiden’s], you told me that a few seconds ago. Can I finish making my leather helms now?”

“Go get yourself whacked by a giant’s club!”

“Yeah... and the Dark Brotherhood wants me dead too....”

After hearing the music change and a dragon roar: “What? Again?! Already!?”

After getting a new quest: “And another one....”, often followed by a sigh.

Upon seeing Khajiits: “Kitties!”

“Don’t step in front of me then, Lydia!”

When Lydia is no where to be seen: “Cuddle buddy???” (And yes, I am waiting for the first RP thread titled “Looking for my housecarl” or something similar)

When seeing something move further down the road: “Now what? Friend, foe, or yet another one (quest)?”

And last but not least: “Fus Ro Dah!”, often followed by, “Sorry for scattering your stuff” or “... messing up your neatly organized table.”

• I like to say 'fuck off and die' a lot
          and sometimes I add 'in a fire' if I'm feeling extra sassy.

I also like to tell people 'I will kill you... in the face'

Those are about the only things I say on a regular basis... that I notice. > .>;;

Something I noticed I say a lot;
"If you [insert thing here], I will smack you so hard it'll feel like you kissed a freight train."
Thank you, Five Finger Death Punch. :)

1) I don't care for your god I'm already to take over from. Satan. (this works wonders for my area full of people saying my soul needs saving, why save something so wretched?)

2) Touch me again I'll fudge you up. (I say this like 56 times a day.)

3) You look so good, can I lick your tongue? (after a few drinks this actually works.)

4) Did you get hurt when you it all the branches on that ugly tree?

Last but not least.

5) I'm a crazy mother fucker do I look like I care any kind of fuck

I have a selection. I have a tendancy to make up phrases and/or steal from the internet and when it becomes popular with friends/family I make up new ones. So this is my current selection:

"Coco Shenanigans"
"O mah GAWD!"[in my signature cookie monster voice]
"Eyep" (like from MLP or king of the Hill)
"That's what she said" (still never gets old)
"I've seen that movie." (that's what she said alternative)
"lul, nope"

to be continued...

I work at an after school program and the kids there constantly say how I always say "Nice" or "Cool Beans" to everything. At one point they even made me a "Cool Beans and Nice" jar, now whenever I state either of the two I have to put a penny in the jar. Ha, ha... Children...

- Whilst behind or near my 4'11 mother- Umpah lumpah dumpady doo, I've got another puzzle for you..

Oh and when it's rather quiet I just randomly say 'Vaginaboob' with a completely straight face. Always works. o_O

Also things along the lines of 'If you ever so much as -think- as saying happy holidays ONE more time I swear to space I will molest you with that candy cane. -.-' -- Oh, yeah..I hate christmas o_O

Finally! 'Oh. My. Gawd. The things I would -do- to him/her/every person on BMR, you don't even want to know..' followed closely by 'Don't judge me..'

Ahaha. Hmm. I had to think about my phrases for a bit. I only came up with a few.

"Fuck me sideways"
"Don't even..."
"That's not kosher"

@ Voicemail conversation:
My voicemail is "Oh hey! Let me call you back in a sec, okay?"
=)
I love it.

"Bitchin'!"
"Quit breathing my oxygen."
"Well. That happens."
"Sorry, my Give-A-Dam busted."
"Bitch, please!"
"I will cut you."
"Don't be a Richard." (Richard. Dick. Get it? Ha haaah... Bad pun. :()

I also have a tendency to use the word 'penis' in place of a swear/curse word, and 'fuckface' as a term of endearment.

When Im on the rig? Well we just got a new worm hand who doesn't have enough ass to work the tongs so. "Make em bite worm, you're fucking me to tears."

v=cAy4zULKFDU[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAy4zULKFDU[/video]

Need I say more?

Recuperating from surgery, I ended up watching a lot of Doctor Who. I gleaned a few phrases from there that i tend to overuse.

1. Hello Sweetie
2. Trust me I'm the Doctor
3. Spoilers

"My name is Ezekiel and I don't give a fuck,"- Usually when stepping out of a car and planning to do something reckless and stupid
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am,"-Usually when doing said reckless and stupid thing
"Give 'em hell,"-During Judo or Ju-Jutsu competitions
"Well, you're adopted so..."-When mockingly insulting someone who is not adopted.

"What the fuck."
"We're so fucked."
"Tits!"
"Those probably aren't real."
"BULL-FUCKING-SHIT."
"No."

I have a potty mouth for a female.
I'm a gamer - these should probably be presets in any game I play.

"Not gonna lie..." <- I use this one A LOT!
"Cool story bro."
"I can hear something new already?"

One of the things you could hear with the exboyfriend was "Look, I out do you at everything. Sex included. Now get back into the kitchen." :3

Back
Top Bottom