Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Most Overused Phrase? :3

So, a while ago, I was just hangin' out with friends at the mall. We were just shootin' the bull, talkin' about high school days, work, how my friend is havin' girlfriend issues, blah blah blah. I'm not even sure how this happened, but I said "Sounds good, man", and my friend told me that I say that all the time. He said it was like my most overused phrase. :/

Well, needless to say, I started gettin' curious and asked my friends what their most overused phrase is. And now I come to Blue Moon! Well, my fine, feathered friends of Blue Moon, what is your (or a couple) overused phrase? x3

1. "Sounds good, man."
2. "Yeah yeah yeah, no prob!"
3. "Sup, brah."

That's what I've got so far.

Oh how to begin!
  • Fiendish feline
  • Crazy canine
  • Vile villainous varmint
  • You’re worse than my cat
  • I want to go to bed / Can I go to bed now?
  • Got a toothbrush? (don’t get me started why, just know I have floss in my car!)
  • Horrible hot heat
  • ka-ka... ka-ka... COOOOOLD!
  • If asked directly or indirectly if I drink or smoke: I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and I have yet to have sex.
  • Oh, cheese sticks! (when something annoying and bad happens)
  • Cheesecake! (random... just random)
  • DOOM!
  • Qu’vatlh! (Bonus points if you know what that word is)
  • Fook! (I don’t cuss often)
  • Who do you think you are! (This is often followed more often than not with the word ‘cat’)
  • Naughty
  • You don’t like me
  • What was that?! (In a high pitch voice; Worms reference sometimes mixed with Portal’s “What is that?”)
Plus I sometimes steal quotes from HCBailly. When asked how I am or similar greeting, I often say one of the following.
  • Myself: Fine.
  • If just arrived to someplace: Don’t know, just got here.
  • What’s up: The ceiling / The sky. One woman whacked me several times for saying that too often.
And this of course does not even being on frequent body language usage, or the fact I sing in baby language / ‘Simlish’ talk when alone.

1.Understood
2.Very well.
3.Gotcha
4. Awesome Sauce
5.Lovely.
6. I see.
7. (used mostly for work) Have a wonderful Evening.

"If asked directly or indirectly if I drink or smoke: I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and I have yet to have sex." <- *Loves it*
I love how you sing in Simlish. When I played the Sims, I would spend almost the entire game just listenin' to them all talk. It tickled my fancy.

A good buddy of mine used to say awesome sauce all the time, heh.

✗ Well,
✗✗ No way...
✗✗✗ Yup
✗✗✗✗ I know or I don't know ((i do use that a lot))
✗✗✗✗✗ Nyah!

Definitely think the last one is cute, amaya. x3

I hear my gf's sister say that one a lot, RoryN.

I remember a catch phrase I used to say all the time in high school...
"Let's kick this puppy!"
Lookin' back on it, I haven't the slightest clue how I thought that was cool and catchy. And, I'm sure people thought I kicked little puppies too. >.>;

Nyah! It can be cute indeed... :Dbut kicking little puppies isn't (just kidding )

well, i forgot to add this one 'Just kidding or teasing' using that a lot

Yup, definitely it's sign. ^^ next time just try to adopt one puppy yourself that will be the ultimate sign

" -.- Seriously...?"
"I lied." *used in the context when I get something wrong, instead of an admission of wrongness, I just say (sarcastically) I lied.*
"Wow, really..." *annoyed*
"What the BLEEP?"
"Nah brah!"
"Fucking balls!"

All I can think of right now. I know I have many.

Boom <- I blame Danny Messer from CSI: NY
Shitsux
Totes
Fuck me sideways
Jaysus Chraist, boyo
Fudgesicles
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
What the actual fuck
Come at me, bro
Look at all the fucks I don't give
It's my pleasure <- I blame working at Canada's Wonderland
I jizzed
FOOL OF A TOOK <- 'cause LOTR is boss
Haters gon' hate
Fugetaboutit

That's all I can think of. ._.

Lately I've noticed an annoying habit of starting my reply with "Um" before answering. Not in a sarcastic way or anything. I sound more mousy than anything, which really irks me. ]:

(When someone is talkin' about Smart Phones and how awesome they say it is) "Ah, but is it 4G?" and this usually is followed by a "4G!!!!" (in a high pitched voice, no matter where I am).

A recent little phrase I've been sayin'. >w<

Something I noticed today;

"I have to _____ like a mother!"
For some reason, I neglect the fucker and just say mother.
LOL

One simple word - "Yo." My parents hate it when I answer the phone. "That's not a polite way to answer your phone," my mother always snaps back before she forgets why she called in the first place. It's great stuff.

Reminds me of my voice mail. I used to trick people and set it up where it went like:

"Hello? *Pause* Oh, hey! How's it goin'? *Pause* Hold on, one sec. I'll be right back. *About ten seconds later* ... I'm just jokin' with you, I'm not really here. Go ahead and leave a message and I'll laugh at you later."

Had to take it off when I started givin' work and other professional contacts my cell. >.>;

Anyways, I blame this phrase on Adventure Time. "Mathematical!"

My best voicemail was one that my cousin and I made together. It was her 'answering' the phone and pretending like she can't hear who's on the other end and then calling me over. Kinda went like this:

Her: "Hello? Hello...? Hellloooo? Melissa it's for you. There's someone on the phone!"
Me: "You're just messing with me there's no one on the phone."
Her: "I swear! They're waiting for you to answer!"
Me: "Fine. Hello? Hello? Omg Vev there's no one on the phone!"

Arguing between us commences. Then the BEEP comes and annoucnes 'please leave a message after the tone'.
;D Was amazing. Got people EVERY time!

You can just imagine how frustrating it is for people to think they are talking to someone who can't hear them on the other line!
Was great...

- Shit balls and candy canes.
- Fuck me with a spoon.
- Oh my scrod.
- I'm tired.
- Sir/Okay sir.
- Shursh.
- What the farking hacket/ What that farkus.
- My friends all refer to calling one another; Fox, Stud muffin, Studly spud, sexy bitch.

I have weird friends.

Back
Top Bottom