Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplays seeking women

Status
Not open for further replies.

nladisha

Supernova
I am looking for a woman to roleplay with, preferably over the threads on this site. They have to be bold, assertive women, who aren't afraid to go get what they want, and won't hesitate to make the first move, when it comes to instigating sex. I favor dark haired, big breasted women with flat stomachs - though pregnancy does turn me on as well. I would like for them to be at least 3 years older than my characters, though the older, the better. I will play with women as old as 55. My characters tend to be young and, at the very least, innocent looking (even if they're not virgins) - typically 18 or in thier early 20s. They aren't submissive or nerdy: they are just so stunned by a gorgious woman coming on to them, they don't know how to react short of worshiping her.

My typical plots involve a young man getting attracted to a beautiful woman, and she in turn taking notice of him and fostering his lust. For example: a coed is tired of defering to drunk, horny frat boys who think they're the best thing to happen to women since the feminist movement, and she wants someone she can manipulate, and who will worship her for a change; or a housewife (maybe a pregnant housewife) who is so desperate for attention, she goes after the first male who gives her a lustful glance; or a mature woman who's denied herself a husband and children, and now wants that young cock she never got as a girl, as well as an outlet for her maternal instincts for the children she never had. I am also open to incest (mother/son, older sister/young brother, cousins, aunt/nephew). I am not looking to be dominated.

Some pairings - the roles I would like are in bold:

Modern
Older Woman/Younger Man
POW/Conscripted Soldier
Soldier/Officer
Corrupt Cop/Criminal
Fitness Woman/Casual Gym User
Truck Driver/Hitchhiker
Country Boy/City Girl
City Boy/Country Girl
Beach Babe/Tourist
Cruise Passenger/Cruise Passenger
Rookie Cop/Slick Criminal
Older Best Friend/Younger Best Friend
Mother/Son's Friend*
Younger Brother/Older Sister's friend*
Model/Photographer
Boss/Employee
Veterin Employee/New Hire
Girlfriend’s Older Sister/Boyfriend*
Mother’s Friend/Son*
Stripper/Patron

Family
Aunt/Nephew
Mother/Son
Older Sister(s)/Younger Brother*
Older Cousin(s)/Younger Cousin*

School
Older Student/Younger Student
Teacher/Student
Principal/Student
Cheer Coach/Athlete
Cheerleader/Athlete

Light Fantasy
Superheroine/Villain
Superhero/Villainess
Vampire/Human
Pirate/Pirate
Pirate/Captive
Love Potion User/Wrong Victim*
Woman Into Giantess/Normal Sized Boy*
Scientist/Experiment Gone Out Of Control

Medieval Fantasy – any one of these plots could be between an elf and a human, or just among elves
Prince/Princess
Queen/Prince
King/Princess
Master/Slave (NOT a sex slave. Perhaps she’s a wet nurse or something else)
Mistress/Slave
Queen/Knight
Princess/Knight
Prince/Knight
King/Knight
Queen/Peasant
Princess/Peasant
Prince/Peasant
Gypsy/Prince
Gypsy/King
Traveler/Queen
King/Queen
Sorceress/Apprentice

Non-humans
Knight/Naga
Sailor/Mermaid

*may evolve into a threesome. Either you or me could play the role of the second woman

For special roleplay ideas where I can be more dominant:
Modern
Older Man/Younger Woman
Corrupt Cop/ Slick Criminal
Father/Daughter's Friend*
Model/Photographer
Boss/Employee
Veterin Employee/New Hire
Runaway/Savior
Truck Driver/Hitchhiker
City Man/Country Girl
Country Man/City Girl
Father/Son’s Girlfriend
Father/Friend’s Daughter
Stripper/Patron
Beach Girl/Tourist
Cruise Passenger/Cruise Passenger
Married Man/Mistress

Family
Father/Daughter(s)*
Step-Father/Step-Daughter
Mother's Boyfriend/Step-Daughter*

School
Teacher/Student
Principal/Student
Coach/Athlete

Light Fantasy
Mad Scientist/Test Subject

Medieval Fantasy – any one of these plots could be between an elf and a human, or just among elves
Master/Slave
King/Princess
King/Peasant
Gypsy/King
King/Queen
Sorceror/Apprentice

Non-humans
Alien/Maiden
Tentacle Beast/Maiden
Monster/Maiden

*may evolve into a threesome. Either you or me could play the role of the second woman

Some ideas:

Big sister's love: A girl is very close to her younger brother. From a very young age, they have always been together, and have always cuddled, wrestled, or just spent time bonding together. Lately, though, the sister has been having lustful thoughts about her baby brother Perhaps she's jealous of a girlfriend he has, or realizes that he's so handsome and studly, that once he goes to college, beyond her and her parents' control and protection, he'll have no trouble bedding whatever girl he wants. Whatever the case, she wants to make sure she's the only girl in his life. As for the boy, he's aware of his sister's beauty, and may even find her sexually desireable. But he respects her too greatly to make the first move. An interesting twist could be that he's shared between 2 older sisters who both love him dearly, or that once one sister has him, the two of them go after the oldest or the middle sister together - or even a younger sister (I'd ask you to play 2 characters).

Kissing Cousins: A young woman and her cousin have always been as close to each other as sister and brother. However, the boy cousin has always had a crush on his older girl cousin, perhaps ever since she started to develop her breasts. But, like a good cousin, he's tried to keep it secret. Unknown to him, his cousin also has a secret: she lusts for him as much as he lusts for her. And unlike him, she isn't afraid to take thier bond to a higher level - as lovers

Loving mother: A single mother finally awakens to her son's sexuality and wants him for herself. Or, perhaps she's jealous of his girlfriend, and wants to be the only woman in his life. Or perhaps they are very close to begin with, and one day, the mother realizes she doesn't want to just cuddle anymore, but she wants to feed her baby with her breasts, again, and fondle his man-cock... Could also do one where an older sister joins in, either to help seduce the boy, or because the mother is jealous that her daughter is stealing her son.

Girl next door: a young man is infatuated with the successful, young college graduate, the bored, sexy housewife; or the erotic mature woman who moves next door, and she appreciates the attention and wants more.

Sister's friend: a boy is really close to his big sister, so close, she's not ashamed to let him hang out with her and her friends from time to time. He gets a crush on one friend, and she reciprocates. Could also be his sister's new college friend, sorority sister, or roomate; who meet the boy when he goes to visit his sister in college.

Surogate sister: a girl the boy knows from childhood finds him sexually attractive and wants him for herself. She has known him almost all his life, and has acted the part of an older sister, since she is at least 3 years older than him. Because they aren't related, there's no incest taboo.

Older friend: similar situation as above, though perhaps they met at college (he's a new freshman, she's a sophomore or junior)

Girlfriend's sister: a girl introduces her boyfriend to her older sister. The woman is quite infatuated with the young man, and has no respect for her younger sister. So she sets out to seduce the boy for her own.

The Hitchhiker I: a woman hitches a ride with a young man, possibly on a solo road trip. She is so grateful for the lift, she repays him the only way she knows how.

The Hitchhiker II: a young man traveling across country hitches a ride with an older woman. He is quite taken by her beauty and friendliness. He doesn't realize that she's also bored and horny. She intends to take him on the ride of his life

After hours: A young man and an older woman work together at the same company. Perhaps she's a manager or a supervisor; or they're both simply coworkers. They strike up a working friendship, though the young man is fascinated by the older woman, and she lusts over him. Thier friendship gradually evolves into sex

Personal Trainer: A young man at the gym catches the eyes of a much older, more experienced fitness woman. She can either be a gym employee (like a trainer) or a friendly, helpful fellow exerciser. The boy is amazed at her large tits, flat stomach, toned body, and her incredible strength. The woman senses the boy's admiration, and is flattered. She also finds him attractive, and sets about to make him hers. I would like her to be a mature woman in her 40s or early 50s, but younger is fine.

bodyguard: A rich family hires a female bodyguard to protect/moniter thier teenaged son. The woman is a tough, strong, and fit older woman, possibly in her 40s. Though initially attracted by the money, the woman quickly becomes fond of the boy, and cares for him as she would for her own son. Despite his initial protests toward having someone always watching over his shoulders, the boy quickly warms up to having a large-breasted, strong, tough woman as a companion. Especially when she starts giving him more attention than is really appropriate.

The Prince and the Dancer: Once upon a time, there lived a powerful queen whose most prize possession was her only son, who was just as powerful and spoiled as his mother. The prince was a wild boy, and one of his favorite hobbies was to go out into the city and carouse the taverns and brothels, looking for women. One day, he saw the most amazing performance by the most beautiful and erotic woman he'd ever laid eyes on, and it seemed like she'd danced the whole routine just for him. So he tracked her down, hoping to seduce her, as he had done with so many other peasant women. What he didn't realize was that she had intentionally tried to seduce him in hopes of kidnapping him and using his lust for her to control him. Her motives are up to you: perhaps she is just a common criminal in a guild looking to pluck a fat randsom; or maybe she's a resistance fighter, exploiting the prince's tastes for women so as to capture him as a hostage; or maybe she's even the princess/queen of a conquered kingdom out for revenge on the prince's mother. The dancer should be at least in her early 20s, with dark hair and large breasts. She can be older as well.

I wouldn't mind role playing with you. But I do have a thing about being younger. You said you don't like rape, but you never said anything about incest. I only saw one and that was daddy/daughter. But I would like to know, would you do teacher/student or principle/student with me. I'm sure that you won't be bored.

Hello, I'm new here but I'd actually like to try a roleplay.. I'm actually interested in the daddy/daughter one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom