Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz) CLOSED

PickleChiffon

Supernova
Jenna slammed the door to her locker shut. Who the hell did Mr. Brennan think he was? There was exactly 2 weeks of school left and he assigns a life essay for English, really? This kind of assignment should be illegal.

She brushed back her wavy golden brown hair, why did summer make it so unruly? She had the fleeting though to cut it all off, but that was just an extreme reaction to the day, nothing more. Two more weeks that’s all, 10 days and then freedom for the summer.

She moved through the crowded hall of her high school, weaving her 5’9 frame through the crevasses between bodies. The nice thing at her height, most people got out of her way rather than her having to move.

She caught sight of the back profile of a boy she knew well, better than herself really, and smiled. She slid into step behind him, her blossomed hips swaying in her fitted jeans. She leaned in and knocked her knee into the back of his, forcing his leg to bend and give slightly. She put on her sweetest smile and look of innocence as she waited for him to turn, and acknowledge her.

RE: Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz)

Horrid. Just horrid. That was the only word that young Masahiro could think of. This word defined his day to this point. He was given a very large assignment for his Literature class where he had to write a 4 page summary of a book that could only be called droll.

" Man, I hate High-school sometimes. "

He walked down the main hallway, his 6 foot 1 inch lean frame weaving easily through the crowds. He was taller than the general population, so he had a bit more of an advantage over the other students at finding openings to walk through.

He really wasnt too concerned with the homework, he could knock it out in a day or too. He was just worried about the two days he would lose being with his closest friend, Jenna. There was precious, little time left until school would end, and he intended to spend every minute he could with his favorite friend. He always thought fondly of her, no matter the occasion. He wasnt sure what made him like her so much. He could describe her for days, but couldn't give a reason why he could. He ran a hand through his short, brown hair as he hefted his bag over his shoulders. He walked over to the usual place where him and Jenna meet up whenever they have free time.

She would always surprise him when she got his attention. It was always something different every time. His heart jumped as he felt a blow connect with the back of his knee. He buckled forward and almost fell, but caught his bearings as he whipped around.

"Hello, Jenna." He said with a smile, happy to see his friend again.

Jenna smiled up at him and looped her arm through his. She had been friends with Masahiro since she could remember, which was pretty much when his family had moved in next door. Her parents had always been a bit protective of her, Mom unfortunately had had a couple of miscarriages before Jenna came along, and that had made both Mom and Dad kind of touchy when it came to her. But since her Dad and Masahiro's had hit it off, it was more than okay fro Jenna to become his shadow.

"Did you get a killer english assignment too?" She ased as they made their way to math, one of the only classes they actually shared together. Jenna hated math, but since he was there made it worth looking forward to. That and Chemistry, those were it this semester for shared classes, so she looked forward to both, getting to spend some time with him in school rather than just outside of it.

"I think the end of school essay needs to be violently protested against. It isn't fair. We have two weeks and then there's graduation too, why WHY do they do this every year?" She pouted prettily, her lips suited to the action, though she rarely used it. She looked up at him her green eyes sparkling.

"So, have you decided if you are going to attend the graduation?" She'd been trying to convince him for the last two months that he needed to attend the services. If nothing for ceremony. But Masahiro was nothing if not stubborn, and so far he was winning this tug of war. Jenna leaned in, her body pressing close to his as they walked. "You'd have fun, I promise."

PickleChiffon said:
Jenna smiled up at him and looped her arm through his. She had been friends with Masahiro since she could remember, which was pretty much when his family had moved in next door. Her parents had always been a bit protective of her, Mom unfortunately had had a couple of miscarriages before Jenna came along, and that had made both Mom and Dad kind of touchy when it came to her. But since her Dad and Masahiro's had hit it off, it was more than okay fro Jenna to become his shadow.

"Did you get a killer english assignment too?" She ased as they made their way to math, one of the only classes they actually shared together. Jenna hated math, but since he was there made it worth looking forward to. That and Chemistry, those were it this semester for shared classes, so she looked forward to both, getting to spend some time with him in school rather than just outside of it.

"I think the end of school essay needs to be violently protested against. It isn't fair. We have two weeks and then there's graduation too, why WHY do they do this every year?" She pouted prettily, her lips suited to the action, though she rarely used it. She looked up at him her green eyes sparkling.

"So, have you decided if you are going to attend the graduation?" She'd been trying to convince him for the last two months that he needed to attend the services. If nothing for ceremony. But Masahiro was nothing if not stubborn, and so far he was winning this tug of war. Jenna leaned in, her body pressing close to his as they walked. "You'd have fun, I promise."

"I agree. I hate those..."

He sighed lightly, his Cog necklace clicking a bit. He looked in her eyes as she pouted, holding in an urge to tell her to stop being so cute as a joke. He loved her eyes though. Those emerald pools made his knees week when flashed the correct way.

"I don't know if I'm gonna go. I don't see the purpose."

He blushed a little when she leaned into him, her warmth feeling great against his. His mind began to wander when he identified the warmth as her chest and breasts. He loved when she was this close to him, and when she was, his mind would aimlessly wander.

"I-I dont know. Gimmie a bit more time to think about it."

He tried hard to hold his voice as they reached their destination at the door to their math class. He broke their embrace to open the door for her. He didn't know why, but he became extremely chivalrous towards Jenna when he hit age 15. He also became very protective of her, and it showed itself in little ways, like holding her hand to cross the street, or walking on the part of the sidewalk closer to the cars, so he could move her out of the way if things went awry.

Jenna blushed as he held the door for her. She loved the little considerate things he did, but at the same time she knew those little things screamed “Mine” to any other guy. Not that they were like that, at all, but sometimes...She had had more than one guy tell her he was interested but knew she was taken. And that was the kicker wasn’t it? She wasn’t taken, at least not formally, but Ma’s mannerisms definitely said otherwise.

She slid into her desk, Masahiro taking the seat behind her as always. She got her books out, and as she turned back from finding her pencil in the bottom of her bag as always, a note was in the middle of her desk. She unfolded it. It was from Grace in front of her.

“If I asked Masahiro to Grad, would he go with me?”

Jenna felt her heart tighten as she read the note. She wrote back on the bottom, before handing it back, a sick feeling floating in the bottom of her stomach.

“He says he’s not going, but ask him, might change his mind.”

Grace was cute in that cheerleader kind of way, the way Jenna would never be cute in. But Jenna knew she had something different to offer than Grace. Just her kind of cute, required getting to know her first. She felt Masahiro tap the back of her chair with his foot, the way he did when he wanted her attention. She was about to turn to him, but the bell rang and their math teacher launched into class immediately.

After smiling at her when she walked through the door, he began to walk towards his desk when he saw Grace, the cutest girl in his class. He was attracted to her sure, but he cared too much about Jenna to get into a relationship. It would kill their own, and thats something he could never readily give up.

He had been thinking hard about Jenna's offer to go to graduation. He kinda thought it was pointless, but he kinda wanted to go, if it was with her. He had been thinking a lot about her lately, and was unsure if he was thinking of her in a way that was other than friends. Maybe more. He was just now beginning to see her for the woman that she was. He loved every part of her, and was sure that he loved her. The only reason he hasnt said anything is because he's too scared that it may ruin their friendship.

He decided that he would go with her. He tapped her chair with his foot, to get her attention, when the bell rang, dashing his courage to the side for an hour. He hung his head a little bit, saddened that his chance was ruined.

A minute before the bell, Grace turned to Jenna looking for support as she slipped out of her desk and approached Masahiro. Jenna smiled weakly, giving her friend encouragement.

"Masahiro, can I have a moment of your time?" Grace's voice was soft and pretty just like the rest of her.

Jenna heard Grace ask for a moment of his time, and that was all she could bear. She gathered everything quickly and tried hard to not bolt out the door as she heard Grace ask about Graduation.

"I was wondering, if you'd consider going to Grad with me, as my date? Since you aren't seeing any one?" Grace was composed and poised, no one in their right mind would turn her down.

Jenna didn't wait for his response. She'd hear about it after school on their walk home together. She made her way through to last block. Social at least, would go by fast. She slumped into the desk in the back corner of the class and waited for the bell to just get things over with.

He couldn't believe his ears. This amazingly pretty girl, sought after by his friends often, just asked him to graduation as his date? Today was very confusing to say the least. She looked so appealing. Like he wanted to go everywhere and back again to show it off. He was about to accept when he hesitated as something hit him.

Jenna. She asked me first. What am I gonna do?

He began to wrack his mind. What would he do?

"I...I'm flattered that you would ask someone like me. I'm...Not sure if I'm even going. I need some time. Excuse me."

He gathered his things quickly and left towards his last class. He sat down, and sunk into an unresponsive state as he pondered his predicament, hoping he could reach a decision before tomorrow.

Jenna didn’t recall much of what went on in the 50 minute social class. Some war somewhere, someone won, someone lost, same song different partners. She slowly got her things together and made her way to her locker, only to find Grace pacing in front of it. Grace turned as if sensing her and rushed at her.

“He said he had to think about it! I think I am going to die of humiliation!” Grace had a flare for drama when it suited her purposes, and this apparently seemed to be one of those times. Jenna rolled her eyes. “I’ll talk to him if you wish, he’d be crazy to say no to you, I bet you’ll be voted best couple.” Her stomach rolled as she said the words, but knew it would be true. Grace hugged her saying a quick thank you then bolted down the hall.

Jenna got her jacket and closed her locker. She made her way to the far East exit, where they always met to walk home. Masahiro was nowhere to be seen. Jenna waited ten minutes then checked her phone. She typed a quick message to him.

Where R U? Walking home alone?

She looked at her phone willing him to send a message back or appear by her side. She always hated walking home alone. Taking note of the time, he had five more minutes else she would go it alone, and he'd be in for a world of pain the next time she saw him.

His previous hour had been a blur. He had been thinking too much about whatever he wanted. Jenna, or Grace? He was wracking his mind for the whole hour about this issue.

Grace. Beautiful, Smart, Talented, Popular. All that one could ask for in a girl.

Then there was Jenna. His most trusted friend. Dependable. Beautiful. Trustworthy. Friendly. Caring....Loving...

That was the last straw. He would tell her today.

He gathered his bag after realizing that he was a bit late when he heard his phone go off. He knew who it was. He began to run a bit, picking up the pace, weaving through the crowd like never before.

He finally reached the East wing exit, where they usually met. He hesitated a bit. He had never seen such a look on her face before. It was filled with...sadness, jealousy, loneliness. He shook his head and rushed forward, tapping her on the shoulder.

It will all be fixed soon anyways. My decision is made.

Jenna turned jumping slightly though she knew who it was. Not wanting to give him a moment she launched into her spiel her voice harsher than she meant.

“Hey, so Grace said you told her you’d think about Grad. Do you know the guts it takes a girl like that to have to ask someone out? No you don’t, it’s different for guys.” She said more to herself than to him. “Little lone to one of the biggest events for the whole senior year? And you told her you’d think about it? You know she’s killed any chance she has of going with anyone else right? All for you.” Jenna rolled her eyes, slipping her arm under his, linking them.

Her voice was soft now, “You know, you need to say yes to her don’t you?” She could feel the tension in Masahiro’s body. He’d likely been about to tell her he was going with Grace anyway. Well, now he had permission. Not like he needed it, he wasn’t hers, so why did her heart feel so heavy? She knew, as she looked onwards to the field they were about to cross, her mind had been made up since Grace talked to her, Jenna wouldn't be going, and there was no way she'd cry about that choice. No, she would not, otherwise he'd back out and ruin the dreams of two girls instead of just her. She looked up at him to see a look of conflicted emotion on his face. Jenna sighed.

She loved how he was so oblivious sometimes to the obvious. That was part of his charm. He was handsome and charming, and embodied the old world sense of chivalry, and she loved that about him completely. But he was still a stupid boy sometimes.

“She’s smart, and she’s pretty, and popular, and I know every guy in school has dreamed about being with her, you can’t be an exception to that, and here she is, wanting you.” She poked his side. “Don’t be stupid Mas, tell her yes.” Her words were soft, and encouraging, while her heart was breaking.

He was her best friend, and she loved him, if she was honest she had known that was the case for a while now. But he needed to go, he wasn’t committed to her, he wasn’t hers like that. She looked up at him his gaze still far away.

“I have her number, just text her, tell her you’ll go with her. I’m sure right now she’s nearly in a state of frenzy questioning her sanity. Put the girl out of her misery.” Jenna dug in his front pocket for his phone. Normally, she’d make a game of doing so, flirting safely but outrageously with him, but this moment was too heavy for the joke. She slid his phone open and typed in Grace’s number in the “to” field of a new text. She handed him back the phone, trying not to notice his fingers brushing hers as he took it from her.

He knew that as soon as he touched her, she would begin to rant, but he loved it. One, she was almost always right, and what she said could be used to better himself for her. Two, he adored the sound of her voice.

He noticed her change in her voice. Something was wrong...

Did she love him too? No. Couldn't be. Could it?

Well, he'd find out soon enough.

His eyes widened a bit when slid a hand in his pocket, before she dialed a number in his phone, telling him to text Grace. All of a sudden, it seemed to get a bit brighter in their surroundings. A lightbulb went off in his head.

He took the phone eagerly, and began to text quickly. He, very slyly, added Jenna's number to the recipients. After finishing his message, he read it once more and felt satisfied. It spake:

Hey Grace, it's Masa. Got your # from Jenna. Listen, I'm really flattered with your offer to go to grad, but I have to turn you down. I'm taking Jenna. Sorry, but I love her.

He waited until they were around an area that could not be seen in certain places, then stopped to send the text. He tried persuading Jenna that he had to wait because of bad reception, then leaned back on a wall next to her to wait for his plan to unfold, setting his foot so he can move to pin Jenna against the wall and kiss her.

Jenna watched as Masahiro took the phone and began texting Grace. She sighed softly as they continued a leisurely walk home. Given the eagerness he set to texting Grace, he had likely wanted to say yes the moment she asked. Jenna smoothed a piece of errant hair back behind her ear. She frowned slightly for a moment as Masahiro ducked into a shadowed alley.

What was it he had muttered? Something about not being able to read the backlight in the sun? Jenna shrugged following him in. He was still playing with the phone as she approached, leaning up against the wall next to him.

She was about to say something when her cell buzzed in her pocket. She looked at Masahiro as she pulled her phone from her pocket. Flipping it open she frowned even more, a text from him, while he was standing right beside her? She touched the screen and opened the message. Her heart falling to the floor as she read it-

Hey Grace, it's Masa. Got your # from Jenna. Listen, I'm really flattered with your offer to go to grad, but I have to turn you down. I'm taking Jenna. Sorry, but I love her.

Jenna read the text again before lifting her eyes to Masahiro, who somehow seemed to have invaded her space suddenly, he couldn’t have meant that could he?

He watched her read the text with a smile on his face, leaning closer to her as his face now hovered over hers. He smiled at her gently, taking one of her hands in his. He let his deep blue eyes meet hers, a look of passion flooding the endless oceans that were his eyes.

"Jenna. I love you."

He said it again because he knew she wouldnt believe it. He leaned himself onto her gently, then kissed her deeply, his hand squeezing hers gently.

Jenna gasped slightly at his words before his lips claimed hers. She was momentarily stunned into shock. It took a moment for the sensations to finally register, and the feel of his lips sent electric sparks through her entire body. She tipped her head up a bit to let the kiss deepen, as she parted her lips under his, allowing him more access to her mouth. She slid her hand into his hair, before gently pulling him back. She looked up into his eyes.

“Do you mean that, Masahiro?” She asked softly, her lips still brushing softly against his. She didn’t remember if he answered her as she lead his lips back to hers and kissed him again, sweet hot and filled with passion.

“I love you, too.” She softly whispered as she wrapped her arms about him, her heart singing as her head spun with the admission that now lay between them.

"Of course."

He was elated when she pulled him back into her for another kiss, fully receiving the passion of her kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist.

He then heard her confess back to him, his heart skipping a beat or two. He kissed her with want, passion, and happiness, now knowing his feelings were mutual. He pulled her body against his, meshing their hips and chests together as he was taken to another world, her lips being the epicenter.

Jenna was breathing hard when they parted again, her back pressed tightly to the wall, Masahiro pressed even tighter to her. She lightly brushed her fingers along his jaw line, as she looked up at him. Her eyes were dark with passion, and her lips slightly swollen from the heat of their kisses.

“Come home with me,” she said softly. Then she laughed. “Oh that was cheesy; I meant...I don’t know what I meant. Let’s go home.” She blushed as she took his hand, threading her fingers through his.

Her heart was light, he loved her! She stole a glance at him, he seemed lost in thought as his arm cradled her into his body. Jenna always loved being held by him, feeling the build of his body under his clothes. He never dressed badly, but his clothes hid the form underneath. When she walked close to him she’d been able to feel him, and it gave her the sense of protection; she was safe with him. She lay her head on his shoulder as they walked. It seemed like just a moment passed and they were already on their street. Jenna frowned. Both their parents cars were gone from the drive way.

“Looks like our folks have both gone out?” She said as they approached their houses. Masahiro’s was first and then hers, both yards mirror images of each other as were the floor plans of the houses.

PickleChiffon said:
Jenna was breathing hard when they parted again, her back pressed tightly to the wall, Masahiro pressed even tighter to her. She lightly brushed her fingers along his jaw line, as she looked up at him. Her eyes were dark with passion, and her lips slightly swollen from the heat of their kisses.

“Come home with me,” she said softly. Then she laughed. “Oh that was cheesy; I meant...I don’t know what I meant. Let’s go home.” She blushed as she took his hand, threading her fingers through his.

Her heart was light, he loved her! She stole a glance at him, he seemed lost in thought as his arm cradled her into his body. Jenna always loved being held by him, feeling the build of his body under his clothes. He never dressed badly, but his clothes hid the form underneath. When she walked close to him she’d been able to feel him, and it gave her the sense of protection; she was safe with him. She lay her head on his shoulder as they walked. It seemed like just a moment passed and they were already on their street. Jenna frowned. Both their parents cars were gone from the drive way.

“Looks like our folks have both gone out?” She said as they approached their houses. Masahiro’s was first and then hers, both yards mirror images of each other as were the floor plans of the houses.
(Sorry I was away so long. Business with the fam.)

He laughed lightly as she stumbled over her words and blushed, thinking that he should make her do that more often. He thought it was cute. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze, kissing her head once and aggreeing with her. He began to walk home with her, his protective instincts making his head go on autopilot. He held her closely, walking with her farther from the cars than himself. His eyes were always moving, checking the safety and integrity of everything around them.

As they arrived home, he saw that there were no cars. Their parents were gone.

"So, we're alone. What do you wanna do? Wanna chill at my place, or should I go to yours?"

(( no worries- life happens, hope it was nothing serious ;) ))

Jenna smiled up at him. “Let’s try mine, my mom is more of a note person, maybe we’ll find out how long they’ll be gone for.” Jenna unlocked the door, well aware of Masahiro’s body close behind her. How often had they stood like this over the years? Yet today, the close protectiveness of his body seemed to have a different meaning, an undertone of something not yet spoken. Letting them in, she kicked off her shoes as Masahiro closed the door. Sure enough on the fridge was a note from her mom, which she read aloud

Hey kids, gone out to dinner a movie, and likely drinks, won’t be back till midnight. There’s $30 in the drawer under the phone for pizza. Be good- Love mom!

Jenna turned to Masahiro. “See, they expected you to be here too,” she laughed softly. It was very normal for them to end up at one house or another after school, to work on homework or to just hang out. But more often than not they did end up here versus his place. Obviously their folks knew if the cars were gone this would be the first stop. Jenna was good on her own, but a little more than skittish once darkness fell, and even though door to door it was only maybe 40 feet, she HATED walking it in the dark.

Jenna took the note and set it by the phone, pulling out the pizza money and setting it under the decorative paper weight, before turning back to Masahiro. She looked at him, sensing he was just as awkward as she was, this wasn’t a regular day after school. She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms about his waist in a tight embrace before tipping her face to his.

PickleChiffon said:
(( no worries- life happens, hope it was nothing serious ;) ))

Jenna smiled up at him. “Let’s try mine, my mom is more of a note person, maybe we’ll find out how long they’ll be gone for.” Jenna unlocked the door, well aware of Masahiro’s body close behind her. How often had they stood like this over the years? Yet today, the close protectiveness of his body seemed to have a different meaning, an undertone of something not yet spoken. Letting them in, she kicked off her shoes as Masahiro closed the door. Sure enough on the fridge was a note from her mom, which she read aloud

Hey kids, gone out to dinner a movie, and likely drinks, won’t be back till midnight. There’s $30 in the drawer under the phone for pizza. Be good- Love mom!

Jenna turned to Masahiro. “See, they expected you to be here too,” she laughed softly. It was very normal for them to end up at one house or another after school, to work on homework or to just hang out. But more often than not they did end up here versus his place. Obviously their folks knew if the cars were gone this would be the first stop. Jenna was good on her own, but a little more than skittish once darkness fell, and even though door to door it was only maybe 40 feet, she HATED walking it in the dark.

Jenna took the note and set it by the phone, pulling out the pizza money and setting it under the decorative paper weight, before turning back to Masahiro. She looked at him, sensing he was just as awkward as she was, this wasn’t a regular day after school. She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms about his waist in a tight embrace before tipping her face to his.
((It was serious, but I wont bore you with my depressing life. ^_^))

He nodded in agreement to her offer, keeping a protective hold on her as they walked into her home. He shut the door behind him and took of his shoes. He chuckled at her statement about the note. This was normal behavior, ending up in her home, how could he expect her parents not to know he would be there?

He joined her in the kitchen as she turned to face him. He smiled lovingly, knowing that today was gonna be a bit weird, but it will feel amazing as well. Doesnt mean that beginning it isn't always awkward though. It always is.

He locked eyes with her as she walked to him, and slid his hands onto her thighs as he pulled her closer, and into a deep, loving kiss.

Jenna melted into his arms and the sweetest, most tender kiss she had ever received. His body was hot pressed against her as they held each other close, and she found her heart was racing. When they broke apart, she was nearly breathless. Silently she took his hand, and nearly shyly lead him upstairs to her room.

They had made this walk thousands of times, but today hand in hand, it felt different. It was though the air was charged with anticipation itself on what it would mean, having him in her room, stretched out on her bed as he’d been countless other times. Jenna opened her door, thankful yet again that she was a bit of a neat freak and always made her bed. A small pie of laundry was in the basket in the corner, a red and black bra on top, but she didn’t care today. Let him see it, let him wonder what other wonderful combinations she might have. She sat down on the bed, tugging him down with her, as she moved to lay curled towards him, their hands still fastened together. She smiled at him.

“Masahiro,” she said softly as she placed his hand on her hip, her eyes swirling with emotions.

He loved the taste of her, the feel of her hand in his as she led them to where he was prolly gonna spend most of the night. He looked around her room and saw her bra. He blushed as red as it, as he wonders how she would look in various outfits. He smiled at her when she layed down, joining her on he bed. He blushed a bit when she called out his name, and he would slowly move to kiss her again, his hands running along her sides, sliding underneath her shirt to her stomach, caressing it lightly.

"Jenna.…"

(Sorry if my responses are slow. I'm on my phone, soo yeah.)

Jenna scuttled closer to him as his hands slipped under her shirt. How many nights after he had left, had she wondered what it would feel like to have him touch her like this? Now to be here in that moment, to have it actually happening, her body was reacting to his every move. She raised her eyes to his, as she turned on to her back, allowing him better access to her skin, the soft curve of her belly and her tapered waist before her hips flared beneath her jeans.

She softly moaned as he explored, her own hand tracing his jaw line and the muscles in his neck as he moved closer to her. When he said her name she shivered. She had longed to hear him say it like this, laced with passion and desire for her. She smiled up at him, her lips softly parting as she encouraged his touch.

He sighed in happiness at her touch, his mind beginning to haze. He moved over her, kissing her deeply as his hands run to her breasts to grip them gently, His leg riding up between hers, grinding her knee between her legs gently.

"Jenna. Youre so beautiful~"

Jenna catpured his lips in a deeper kiss. Her mind spinning. This was every dream she'd ever had coming true right in this moment. The feel of his hands on her breasts driving her to distraction. She moaned softly as Masahiro adjusted, the pressure of his leg between hers causing her to gasp slightly.

"Masahiro," she softly whispered, her hands sliding down his back, caressing him. She'd never done anything like this before. She'd read romances with plently of discription, but it did not do justice to the sensations he was causing her. She wanted more, and for this to not end. Her fingers grasped the hem of his shirt, pulling it up slightly, allowing her to trail her cool fingers over his skin.

Back
Top Bottom