Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Students Gone Wild (ChucklesXTreena)

Treena Hawkins

A siren lost in a world of chaos.
Jason stands at his locker letting it shield him from the crowd bustling through the hall. His fingers run through his shaggy black hair dislodging his glasses slightly. He mutters softly to himself as he pushes his glasses upwards on his nose. Jason digs through his the unorganized mess of his locker looking for the next books he needs for his classes. He pulls out his history book and a science fiction magazine wanting to read an article in it.

His head slips from around the locker door as he hears the soft rumble that can mean only one thing. His breath catches as he sees the head cheerleader moving through the hall. He ducks down behind his locker door struggling to shove things back inside wanting to head for his next class before he gets seen by her.

Laura walked down the halls with the rest of the girls from the squad. She was the head cheerleader and stood at 5'10", had long red hair that fell down to her rear end but kept tied back, and sapphire blue eyes. She was heading off to her next class which she shared with Jason. She knew he was there and she smiled as she continued to walk on. She would get him when he least expected it for now she would let him cower there in fear.

Jason quickly rushes to his next class keeping his head down. He swallows hard as he scoots past a few other students mumbling an apology as he bumps into them. His lips curl into a slow smile as he finds his seat open in the back. He takes it quickly opening his magazine trying to hide behind it hoping that today Laura would chose to sit with the rest of the squad today. He glances over the magazine at the door swallowing nervously.

Laura slid into the room and saw Jason in the back of the room. She waved her the others off and went and sat next to Jason. "Hello there. Are you ready for the fun today?" She smiled wickedly at him.

Jason swallows seeing her enter the room. He quickly ducks behind his magazine closing his eyes as he hears her shoes clicking across the floor. "W..wwhat fun Laura?" He glances towards the board wishing suddenly for the bell to ring. "I think your the only one who has fun."
[/color]
Laura moved her hand and started to trace her fingers up his leg. "Well maybe if you didn't fight me you would have fun. You can't be a virgin for the rest of your life you know." She of course had no room to talk but no one knew she was still a virgin.

Jason jumps as he feels Laura's hand on his leg. He quickly brushes her hand off swallowing heavily as he tries to bury his nose in the magazine. "I..Im not ready to do something like that. Besides your a cheerleader and Im just a blip on the radar."

Since they were in the back of the room she just about get away with anything with him and no one would care. That caused a smile to go across Laura's face as her hand started to trave down his pants. "Oh you can't pull this game with me, you know you want me as much as I want you." She smiled slyly as her hand started to stroke him softly.
He swallows softly as he feels her hand moving up and down his leg. He glances towards the teacher his body all tensed up as she strokes him. "W..what are you doing Laura? Anyone could look back here and see." Part of him enjoyed this game they played, but part of him was scared of what would be said if they were caught.

Laura smiled softly Jason as she watched the seats get filled up, once the class was full she slid down and pulled Jason's manhood out as she started to lick it softly. She loved to hear him plead and lucky for her the teacher rarely payed attention and the students that sat in front of them were her squad mates and the foot ball players who were to engrossed in thier own things. Her head started to bob back and forth against his shaft. She loved to tease him and so wanted to feel him, but he refused her so she would give him head instead. "Mmmm." she purred against him.

Jason groans softly before quickly biting on his tongue as he feels her beginning to tease him further. He glances around the room before looking down at her watching her tease his manhood. "Laura your going to get us caught." He slowly sinks into his seat presenting more of himself to her. His eyes close slightly as he struggles against fighting her or giving in and enjoying himself fully.

Laura continued to suck oh his cock as her hands ran up his body. The teacher seemed to be going on in his lecture and the other students around them were to involved with them selves to even catch on to what they were doing which was why she was doing what she was doing. She wanted to fuck him then and there and if things went the way she wanted she would soon enough. She didn't stop purring and moaning against his cock she wanted to make him want her and this was the best way she knew how.

Jason lets out a soft groan enjoying the way she purrs as she teases him. His eyes open as he lifts his head to look down at her. He drops his hand to her head lightly running his fingers through her hair. 'Laura why are you doing this?" He asked even though he was sure he knew the answer, but the question was just a way for him to stall for a few more moments of time to try and get away from her teasing. The teasing that felt so good even though he wanted to give in.

Laura didn't stop her actions. She didn't want to now that she was enjoying what she was doing and wanted him to get off. By any means nessessary of course. When he pleaded it caused her to tighten her lips around his cock and suck harder. She enjoyed his moans.

Jason swallows heavily as he runs his fingers through her hair slowly. "Laura if you keep this up Im going to cum." He lets out a soft whimper as he clings to her head. His hips jerk softly as he pushes his cock deeper into her throat shivering slightly. After a few more moments he begins to cum his eyes squeezing shut as he lets out a soft moan whispering her name as he spurts.

Laura lets out a smile as she sucks as much of his cum as she can handle and pulls off him slowly. "Thats a good boy. I am sure once you finally succumb you will enjoy more of the pleasures I can offer you, but till then my hand and mouth will have to do." She smiled evily as she leaned in closer to him "You know as well as I do why. I may be head cheer leader now but once upon a time I wanted you before it happened and now I am just able to finally get what I want and what that is you Jason." She smirked as she slid back into her seat and watched him.

Jason squirms as he puts his cock back into his pants shivering. "I know what you want Laura, but I..." He looks at his watch seeing how much longer they have in class. "L..Laura what happens if I give into you? I mean what does it do to us." He swallows as he reaches out to touch her leg tenderly as he glances around the classroom nervously. "I dont know if I can take much more of this teasing from you constantly." He wipes at his forehead slowly.

Laura looked him in the eyes as she spoke. "Jason I promise if you want to keep us a secret then I will do that but as far as what will happen between us I don't know maybe we will be come wild sex maniacs that can live a minute with out the touch of the other, or maybe we will figure out that it was a mistake and never speak of it again, but I know that for the last three years all I have wanted was you."

Jason swallows softly at her words. "Wild sex? I guess there cant be any harm to something like that." He reaches out for her hand lifting it to kiss her palm softly. "Lauren I cant promise anything to you." He swallows softly as he holds her hand giving it a soft squeeze. "W..Where do you want to attempt this Laura?"

A smile curled across Laura's lips at his word. "Meet me on the roof of the library I know of a place some of the girls told me about. Say lunch time sont worry I will provide lunch and dessert." She pulled away from him slightly so that he could recompose himself since the bell would be ringing in no time at all. "So if your game you will meet me there if not I guess I will continue to tease you." With that said she kissed his cheek and left the class before the bell even rang.

Jason shivers as he runs his fingers through his hair quickly. His eyes lock on to her as she walks out before the bell rings. Jason quickly begins to gather up his books feeling his cheeks darken with embarrassment. His wrist turns up as he cheeks the time as he pushes his way out of the classroom. His actions are quick if unsteady as he shoved his books into his locker. His eyes roam the hall expecting to see knowing glances from the other students. He quickly turns into the crowd making his way towards the steps checking the hall.

Laura was sitting on the roof sunbathing. She knew was gonna make this really difficult on Jason. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her, she just wanted to see how long it would take him before he was kissing her. She was wearing only her shorts, her bra and top were beside her, as she was laying out on a towel. This was going to be her first time, so she wanted it to be exotic and fun.

Jason glances around again as he slips into the stairwell heading up to the roof upstairs over the library. He pauses outside the door breathing alittle heavy. He glances down the stairwell sighing softly as he thinks about the scene in the classroom. Pushing the door open slowly he glances around scanning the roof. "Laura are you up here? "

"Over here Jason" She turned on the towel and smiled at him waiting for him to approach her. "Jason you don't have to worry it is just you and me up on this roof, under a nice beaming sun." How long had she dreamed of this moment she lost count but he was worth it for sure. He had the body type she liked, and she knew he was not after her for popularity, so there had to be one reason why he was here. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

Jason slips around the edge as he hears her voice calling out to him. He moves towards her pausing as he sees her laying in the sun relatively naked except for her shorts. His mouth opens slowly shocked slightly by her appearance. "Y..yyou aren't wearing any clothes Laura." His eyes thespotting the top laying next to her on the roof. He seems to be stuck in place as he stares at her beautiful form. "Your beautiful Laura."

Laura smiled softly at Jason. "Heh not that beautiful I am sure." She stood up and walked slowly to him her moves seductive and fluid. When she reached him, there was a smile. Her hands grabbed Jason's and placed them on her breasts, while she leaned in and kissed him. Her tongue slid over his lips softly and slowly. "Mmm." She presses her body closer to his, moving her hands now to unzip his pants.

Jason swallows heavily as Laura stands up and begins moving towards him. His legs seem to quit working as he freezes in place unable to do anything but watch her. He jumps as her hands place his over her breast reflexively squeezing them. "L..LA.."His words are cut off as she begins to kiss him illiciting a shudder from him as he feels her tongue move over his lips. His eyes slip shut groaning as he feels her hand move to his zipper. "Laura why me?"

Laura pulled away slightly. "Jason you are the only one that has seen past the cheer leader. I was a no body once you talked to me then. I never forgot that you were the first person to talk to me. Jason I have liked you since that day in middle school. I can't say that I truly love you but I do have strong feelings for you Jason. Please, I want you to be my first." Her eyes gazed into his with a mixture of lust, yearning, and love.

Jason swallows as he places his hand against her cheek tenderly. "You arent a nobody. I never thought that of you." He hesitates before leaning in and kissing her softly. Breaking the kiss after a moment he looks into her eyes smiling. "Your first? What about all of the rumors being said across the school about you."

Laura blushes and looks away. "I may be the head cheer leader, but I am still a virgin. All the rumors are just that rumors. To be honest Jason you are the only boy, I have touched in any sexual manner." She turned back to face him with a soft smile. "I never felt right around anyone else but you James." She took his hand and placed it on her heart, it was racing. "You are the only one to cause this."

Jason nods softly as she admits her virgin status to him. "You could have anyone though Laura. I mean you absolutely beautiful. Every boy in school wants you." He blinks feeling her heart race under his hand. Looking into her eyes he leans in to kiss her softly his hand still pressing against her heart wanting to see how it reacts to his kiss.

Back
Top Bottom